MAD HATTER. haitani rindou

By keisukyu

── MAD HATTER ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍life is ravished by fairytales' lies; vivid events stiffened our souls, bent... More

MAD HATTER.
PLAYLiST
OO1
OO2
OO3
OO4
OO5
OO6
OO7
OO8
OO9
O11
O12
O13
O14
O15
O16
O17
O18
O19
O2O
O21
O22
O23
O24
O25
O26 - ending

O1O

13.6K 371 98
By keisukyu

AUTHOR

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "stupid fucking mosquitoes." you cursed under your breath, eyes narrowing to the tall buildings that towered your figure with a bit of anger flowing throughout your whole blood. the moon shone brightly over tokyo, but it wasn't much of a help because the streetlights that could be seen peaking over the edge of the road were brighter. the adrenaline coursing through your body was nothing new to you; in fact, you relished each and every time you took a breath of it. there were no words that immediately entered your head because you were too accustomed to it. you didn't stop walking or pay him any attention, acting as if you weren't aware that he was following you.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ you could feel a sharp glare through the back of your head as you continued to take another step, the sound of dried leaves rustling behind. a man in his twenties was humming a lullaby tune from what you could hear afar, ever since your shift from your part-time job ended, you've been hearing clear loud footsteps following. you didn't even need to turn around as you already knew what was happening.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "it's dangerous for a pretty lady to walk here all alone." your eyes flashed fear as you side-eyed the male who stood behind you, placing the muzzle of the gun next to your head. nothing could top the terror you were feeling right now, silently praying the only prayer that you could think of inside your head. "for a dangerous guy like me."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ if small dick energy represents a person, the guy behind you is what he would look like. a surprised gasp escaped its way past your lips after feeling a cold finger lingering under your clothes and leaning in to sniff your smell, your anxiety was spiking higher than it already was. even for a split second, you wanted to let his guard drop, but a strong impulse prevented you from doing so. the pressure on your body increased as you sensed the man getting closer, and as each second of expectation passed, your pulse pounded more vigorously.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ god, i'm going to die.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "some teenagers, especially the girls who went missing for a week were found dead at the lake nearby."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ that was it, this is him– the guy that taxi driver was talking about the other day.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i'll let you do whatever you want from me, just get that gun away from me," you spoke, checking the whole alley to see if people were walking around, and unfortunately, no one was there. the alleyway screamed like an abandoned dead street, with no people, just the lake, trees, and the streetlights. it was a perfect place to kill someone.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "oh, really?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "yeah. but," your heart was beating fast, not because of fear but excitement instead. in a second, your hands were balled into a fist as it itched to punch the male upon seeing him with the expression that gave chills down to your spine. luckily, you found a way to sneak your hands on his face. pushing the male all the way to the wall before slamming his head to the hard cemented wall, dusting your clothes in disgust after being held by him. "but you'll never get the chance to do that."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "aren't you too tough for a mere fragile-looking girl?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ clad in an oversized black hoodie jacket, the male who was now sitting on the cold ground was pissed, eyes were intensely staring at each other, more likely, embarrassed that a "mere" girl that he was talking about dared to fight back. he wasn't sure whether to laugh, feel threatened, or kill you right there and then, but when he looked up, he was faced by the same angry pair of eyes, so he remained silent. you hadn't behaved this way since taiju had reprimanded you for continuing to cause trouble, but this guy was really testing you. your arms were shaking from holding him back so you had to try again, he was like a kid you couldn't scared off that easily.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "you should've just minded your own business. tell me, were you the one who's behind of the latest crime near on this lake?" you spoke with a chuckle but to your dismay, there was only silence between the two of you under the dark alleyway. you gritted your teeth in annoyance, stepping on the male's foot after not getting any response before you leaned in until you could feel his shaky breath. "that's so disrespectful, answer me when i ask."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "the answer is obvious, you won't even believe me when i say no." he groaned, spitting on your face as if he was still trying to look cool but his body says otherwise.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ you were caught off guard but instead, the male's shoulder tensed once he realized that the gun was already in your hand– his confidence was slowly stripping away. "you see, i don't stick my nose in other people's trouble but you should've ignored my presence when you saw me."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "why? are you somehow the daughter of the president?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "no, but someone dangerous than them. just as you know, my boyfriend's cool but he's not as cool as me." with just a flick of your wrist, the knife that was hiding in your pocket was already deep-buried on his skin. there's no fun if there's no torture but you had no intentions of killing him.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ your expression made an abrupt change. from a sweet and innocent person, your perfectly structured face turned into a psychotic witch who was cunning but mischievous. the victim was screaming like there was no tomorrow, and you laughed evilly as you did so. the sound of the scream was like music to your ears, and it was enjoyable to hear. without pain, there can be no joy, and now your sneer was threatening. it was strangely thrilling to watch your victim scream like there was no tomorrow was weirdly satisfying, and it probably left some marks on the man's flesh. at this point, your rationality had been lost.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "ah, that's it. scream like that." you moaned, lifting his chin using your thumb as you giggled at the helpless guy who is currently crying out loud in pain until his clear voice became raspy. you were slowly losing your sanity at the scene. you stroked the male's face with care like everyone's lover would do but at this moment, it was the opposite. "were you feeling like this too? when you were killing those innocent ladies?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the male's flesh was being progressively cut by the cold, pointed metal as you grinned widely. amusement can be seen all over your face, blood was scattered around your face as he continued to struggle to take your arms off him. this wasn't something you had ever done before or so you thought; you would rather die than hurt anyone. nevertheless, there you were, only a few feet from committing a crime that would land you in jail or worse.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ just as it was getting good, the sound of sirens clouded your ears until you could see the red and blue light in your view. "now, let me get this work done."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "what happened to her?" kokonoi asked, stepping on the accelerator.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i don't know what happened but her temperature is hot. the wound on her neck wasn't deep, luckily, but it won't stop bleeding." the purple-haired spoke. much to ran's surprise, there was a bid of sweat rolling down to your forehead as he placed your head on his lap. you uttered a flimsy sigh but did not otherwise move to answer. given that you were a complete stranger to ran, you had always thought that he loathed you; but, there he was, holding you as your blood trickled over his jeans and onto the car. however, he didn't seem bothered; instead, it appeared that he just needed someone to hold you as you passed out. you couldn't tell if he felt bad or not for treating you this way, since he never really talked much to you.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "you think rindou can treat her?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "they got in a big fight last night, rindou probably needs some space though it was his fault for pointing a gun at y/n when he got home. there was no reason stated but i could tell it was sanzu's doing. kakucho can handle this,"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ you were gasping for air as if there was not enough oxygen. as you frantically attempted to take deep breaths, your lungs began to sear with pain. you yearned to sleep more than anything, but you were unable to do so. the ache was unbearable. your body started to shiver uncontrollably as you yelled out in pain and felt another piercing lance of misery. you attempted to calm down as sweat rolled down your forehead. you quickly felt like you couldn't breathe as your chest heaved. the absurdity? you did it to yourself. in less than a minute, the blonde parked the car in front of the mansion, and the elder haitani did not think twice about quickly carrying your lifeless body to your room. "hey takeomi, call kakucho."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the black-haired scrunched his nose in confusion, recalling the words that ran spoke but he didn't understand anything, placing the cigarette that was between his fingers on the ashtray.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the moment had passed by and kakucho wasn't coming out of the room. the three members of the bonten were leaning on the wall outside, praying inside their heads that you should wake up soon even though the wound wasn't that deep but it was still life-threatening. ran had no idea why he was biting his nail in nervousness but because you were important in his younger brother's life, he couldn't help but to get worried.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "what's wrong with the long-face? stop frowning, you'll get wrinkles." rindou entered the house, hands were shoved inside his pocket.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "go say sorry to y/n."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "why should i?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "kakucho's treating her currently, she almost died after jumping on the river because of you," kokonoi spoke hoping that rindou wouldn't take it seriously but he actually fell for the blond's joke.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ although sleep was already calling, the purple-haired promptly ascended to your room after taking a shower. today's been a very long time for him and ever since he came home, he never had the chance to take a rest— there was no way he could take a rest with his heart beating in a rapid speed. he knew better than anyone that he needed this sleep.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ did you actually jump on the river? was it because of what he did last night?

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "let's go, they need some time alone," takeomi muttered under his breath.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ it was already midnight when rindou found himself standing in front of the door, he mistakenly believed that you had already drifted to the dreamland, but the light was still visible under your bedroom door. he rang out, knocking three times, "y/n?" you took a moment to respond, mumbling something that rindou couldn't understand, and by that, the purple-haired opened the door.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ watching from afar, his eyes dropped to your figure. you were wearing an oversized long t-shirt that belonged to rindou, eyes were shining with rolling waves of tears. to his surprise, your room was a mess when he opened the lights. "i'm really sorry for what i did last night, i didn't mean it."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the two of you don't even know why you were mad at each other in the first place. this wasn't fair, rindou miss you. even though both of you live in the same house, it feels empty without you by his side. ever since the fight happened, haitani rindou never thought of himself as a good person. maybe it was harsh for him to scream at you last night? who knows.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ he couldn't take this anymore, your absence felt like half of him was also gone.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ all of it started when your friends invited you to the party, you didn't want to come there yet they dragged you along with them and to your dismay, rindou saw a guy almost kissing your lips but he never saw you pushing him away because he already turned his heels at you. that's how where everything started, you both went home together. he was mad, fuming mad, for you can see how tight he gripped the stirring wheel of his car, eyes were focused on the road.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ as soon as the both of you reached the house, you tried to calm but rindou was actually shouting at you for no particular reason. the glass was thrown, scattered around the whole living room, and the same for the plates, letting his frustration out.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ he was doing it right, he thought. the mission that sanzu had asked him to do was to kill you if you're being unfaithful but he was slowly breaking the rules. something was keeping him away from pulling the trigger, it was because he was slowly catching feelings. on this game, both of you lost the game.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i don't get it," he ran his hand through his hair. "i really wanna know why you were suddenly ignoring me? is it because of the party last night? if so, then i'm sorry. i didn't mean it."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ that's not it, it's not like that.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ truthfully speaking, there was a slight crack on your heart after he almost pulled the trigger on your head but there's nothing wrong. if he wanted you to die, then you'll do it yourself. you were avoiding the purple-haired because you were falling but it seems like there's no way for it to stop. you were being swayed and rindou succeeded.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ your cries are sent, though your breath comes out in a rapid and wheezy pattern. "you can cry, i told you, i won't stop you." rindou spoke, pulling you closer to his embrace.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i almost got myself killed," you replied after a moment of silence, gasping as you choked on your own saliva and wiped the remaining tears.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ a surprised gasp made its way past rindou's lips, grabbing both of your cheeks to pull your lips away from him. he was shocked by your sudden action but you didn't care, your warm fingers brushing through his soft skin, pulling his face closer to yours.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "y/n, please don't do this to me." in just a second, rindou felt a warm wet substance around his neck. "if you'll keep continuing doing this, you might regret it."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ you ignored the male's remarks, hands sliding down his chest. there was something in his eyes that was hinting you something but you couldn't figure out what it was, touches that felt like electricity spreading throughout your body, draining the energy that was left in you.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i warned you, y/n shiba," rindou whispered, pinning you underneath him on the bed. licking your earlobes with a smirk, two of his big hands were tightly wrapped around your wrist.

KEISUKYU:
lmao everyone is so out of
character but i can't help it
i hate my writing style sm 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.8K 39
Completed. Lies escapes from those luscious lips, take a look on those eyes the truth will speak.
38.9K 1.5K 27
٬٬ 東京卍リベンジャーズ ː ·  ·  ·  · ♡⃕ ִֶָ ՙՙKill me. I՚ll gladly close my eyes if it՚s you.՚՚ 國 ִֶָ ...
8.5K 290 15
You were promised to marry a person you don't even know so you decided to handle this matter with your own hands and live like it's your last night u...
49.7K 1.6K 11
She didn't just inflicted ink with pain, but also feelings he couldn't bare to hide. image from: https://mobile.twitter.com/3th_tokyo