O21

AUTHOR

‍  ‍ ‍"it's really weird." the black-haired male spoke, analyzing the black and white earrings on his palm. he was in a small room with a wooden table in front of him with five chairs surrounding it as well as a bunch of books nicely lined up on the cabinet, along with a few vases that looked like they weren't used in ages. the male sat on a red velvet couch across from the white-haired male, who was reading something on the computer. both male wore their typical black shirts with pants and ties, and black gloves. "an earrings with bonten logo? i've never seen someone wearing this during our meetings before. what do you think?"

‍  ‍ ‍kakucho continued talking as he twirled one of the rings around his finger. it had been around half an hour since both of them began to talk about anything, aside from the occasional 'hm!' or the other male would make comments here and there. "it looks familiar but i can't place it," he said, setting down the earrings back onto the table. the black-haired me skimmed through the files of each bonten members, skimming for anything that might trigger something in his memory.  "maybe i'll have more recollection after. it should be somewhere at the bottom of this list, i'm sure of it." he sighed deeply, placing all of the files back into their places, leaning closer to the files and scanned through the names, trying to find a match. 

‍  ‍ ‍the silence stretched for some time before there was a knock on the door. it was hesitant, almost timid and almost unsure but the person outside the door didn't wait for a response, instead, they pushed the door open slowly before stepping in. the door closed behind and a soft gasp left the person's lips. "guess that means it's my turn," the purple-haired man murmured softly and sat down on the plush couch, leaning back and viewing the screen of kokonoi's laptop with his legs crossed. there were papers spread out over the surface of the table in neat piles, a variety of colored pencils and pens were scattered around the area, most likely from when the white-haired male put his head on the table in exhaustion. there were also two bottles of water and a box of tissues next to the laptop as well as some pillows. "we haven't found any lead about y/n's whereabouts but, if i'm being honest i just want to go home…" ran said quietly, staring at his computer screen, his eyes looking a bit tired. he reached out to grab one of the papers and read through it briefly before tossing it aside.

  ‍‍ ‍"hey, kakucho. could you turn off the lights?" kokonoi spoke, eyes glued to his laptop before adding another tab. after several clicks, the lights dimmed and the room became much darker. the only source of light were the bright green screens and the blue glow coming from the windows of the room. "now, look at the earrings. does everything seem to line up, or do you see anything written on it?" he mused out loud as he clicked the mouse a few times, not taking his gaze away from his work and, clicking various tabs and looking at different images.

  ‍‍ ‍"shit, look."

  ‍‍ ‍"you see something? what does it say?"

  ‍‍ ‍"valhalla."

  ‍‍ ‍valhalla, is a mysterious gang name where several people have gone missing after being affiliated with them. the others found out that they experiment people using drugs that aims to alter the human condition in a certain way, it was clear that many of the people who had been experimented on by them were now living with different personalities and some of them could even be considered as sociopaths. however, no one could say for sure if the effects were permanent or not as none of them had been able to leave ever since. they all disappeared and have yet to be seen again. no matter how much you search for them, you always come up empty handed as the trail goes cold and, even if they could, they're all dead now. there are no leads. everyone's theory was that they were killed, and then dumped into the sea by the river. no one knows why. all the records of the victims were destroyed, as well as the evidence of experiments done on them, which made tracking the bodies impossible since the only thing that anyone could find is a piece of cloth, the remnants of the clothing worn by whoever was taken hostage. even more so, the leader of the valhalla remains unknown.