๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

EIGHTY FIVE

4.5K 127 30
By mundanez

tomholland2013
back to where it started...
tagged: katperez
view all 4,268 comments

katperez
happy seven months, handsome!! 😍😍😍

zendaya
okay i'm gonna need you two to switch places with me so i could be in paris, please and thank you 🙏🏼

alexdel
wait zendaya would i be included in this trip? cause if so, YES PLEASE.

katperez
otps take paris, i'm here for it zendaya alexdel tomholland2013

"So, what's the special occasion for this impromptu trip to Paris?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"What?" Kat laughed, "I figured if anything, we'd come here for our one year anniversary."

"That was the originally the plan but we're gonna be in Mexico for our one year..."

"Well you've just planned everything, huh?"

"I figured it was my turn to plan the perfect month-i-versary."

"This isn't a competition, babe."

"I know it's not," Tom smiled slowly, "But I'm totally winning, right?"

"Whatever, Holland," Kat giggled, rolling her eyes playfully.

Tom only tugged her to him, backing them up against the wall, immediately kissing her.

The kiss was short-lived when a tiny voice called out for Tom, "Sp-Spider-man?"

Tom pulled away from the kiss slowly, biting his lip in frustration, making Kat giggle when he finally pulled away to smile brightly at the little boy.

"Hey little man."

Kat's heart swelled seeing him bond with the little boy, acting like he was the most important thing in the world and not caring that their moment was just interrupted.

Her mother smiled apologetically at Kat, "I'm so sorry. I tried to take him away but he just couldn't help it- he had to meet his precious Spider-man."

"Oh no, it's cool. I completely get it. When I was little if I ever saw J-Lo on the street, I would've lost it."

"Or Leonardo DiCaprio."

"Yes!"

The women laughed amongst themselves when Tom held out the mom's phone to get a selfie of the two of them, doing his signature move.

"He seems like a great guy. I'm glad my som idolizes someone as genuine as him- acting so nice to him even if he just interrupted that steamy make out session."

Kat only blushed, shaking her head while she continued to smile fondly at her little boy with his idol.

"I remember when Jonah and I were like that... those were the days."

"Oh uh... I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry, but are you two divorced or...?"

"No," she smiled sadly, "Asher's dad actually passed away last year- car accident."

"Oh my god. I am so sorry," Kat frowned, "Fuck. I know I hated it when people told me I'm sorry after my grandma passed yet here I am saying it to you-"

"It's fine," she chuckled, "I know you meant no harm. I appreciate it, really, just as much as I appreciate giving up your time with him. I know how precious that can be."

"Yeah..."

"So just, appreciate every minute, okay? You never know how much time you have left."

Kat only nodded when Asher and Tom finally joined them.

"Excuse me, miss America, why were you eating Spider-man's face?"

The three laughed at his blunt statement- Tom and Kat clearly blushing but her mother gave him a look.

"I told you, honey. They were just playing a game."

"That was a weird game," Asher frowned.

"Well," Tom chuckled nervously, going down to his level, "It was lovely meeting you, Asher. I hope to see you again."

"I love you, Spider-man," he beamed, hugging him tightly, almost knocking him off his feet but he managed to catch them both.

When the two finally left, Kat turned to Tom.

"That was the cutest thing in the world."

"He was really sweet, wasn't he?"

"Yeah and his mom was great too."

"What'd you two talk about?"

"How much I love you," Kat sighed happily, caressing his cheek, "Thank you for this."

"The day's not even finished yet, babe."

"I don't care. I love it already."

"You always say that but-"

Kat cut him off with a kiss, Tom smiling as he kissed back, only for her to pull away moments later.

"Let's get going then. If I remember correctly, we still have a dinner to attend."

"Well when you kiss me like that, I almost don't want to go to dinner."

"Well too bad, we're going to dinner."

"I mean is dinner even really that important?" Tom chuckled as he followed after her.

"Yes, it's the most important meal of the day."

"I think you mean breakfast, babe."

"All meals are important- especially ones together," Kat smiled brightly at him.

"Someone's being super lovey dovey all of a sudden," Tom joked, Kat rolling her eyes playfully now linking her arm with his.

"That woman lost her husband last year."

"Woah. How the hell did that come up in 5 minutes?"

"You know? I don't really know but the point is it happened and she just- she made the great point that I should cherish every moment we have together- we never know what life brings us tomorrow."

"Oh but I do know," Tom smiled, "Tomorrow we're gonna spend an extra day in Paris but mostly just spend it in the hotel room because, let's be real, Paris isn't that great."

"Okay you weirdo," Kat scoffed, "You know Paris is great."

"But our hotel room is much greater."

"Tom!" Kat gasped, shoving him playfully while he just smiled and tugged her close to him.

"I'm kidding... mostly."

"Seriously though, I know a seven month relationship is nowhere near an entire marriage but-"

"I don't know. I like to think we're like a married couple. I mean, you are Tessa's mum."

"Wait. What?" Kat smiled now stopping them, "I'm Tessa's mom?"

"Yeah," Tom smiled, "I mean she already loves you more than me, it only makes sense.

"Oh my god. I'm a dog mom?" Kat beamed,

"You do realize you have Doc right?"

"Well, yeah. But he's a family dog- never fully my dog. Oh my god. Can we just go home to Tessa already?"

"I'm suddenly regretting ever saying you're Tessa's mom."

"I'm so gonna teach her Spanish the second we get home."

"Home," Tom smiled, Kat completely missing the smile he had on his face the second she mentioned that, "When we go home..."

"Are you okay? You're acting weird."

"Am not. Let's just- go so we can finish Paris and go back to our girl."

i saw this cartoon book in michaels and it had america chavez in it and i just thought it resembled becky g so much that i just said fuck it, in this book she's america chavez 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 2.8K 16
Some dirty imagines about a sexy man called Tom Holland
517K 15.9K 69
โ–๐’•๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’…... book one. ooo. crush. โช ็‰‡ๆ€ใ„ โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ”โ”โ”โ” ฬฅโ—Œเญญ เฟ เฟ”* อŽ in which anna marie has a crush on her new co-star, tom holland...
164K 3.5K 37
in which tom holland's celebrity crush becomes so much more than just that โช tom holland x fem!oc โซ โช social media x real life โซ โช -hattieannas 2...
109K 1.8K 32
โ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...