My Love

Door NataliaIsNautilus

Alec starts a relationship with Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn after the unlikely but fateful night... Meer

The Party
The Drinking Game
Izzy
Story Time And The Date
Where Is Alexander?
Extreme Demons
Court of Demon Kings and Queens
What Magnus Didn't Say
A Late Night Visit
A Late Night Visit
The Apology
What's A Day Off?
Eveything
Downworld Ball (pt. 1?)
A/N
Downworld Ball pt. 2
The After Party
Happy Holidays
That's Low
He Killed An Angel?
Mencintaiku
"We Don't Have To Fight"
His Past
The Rescue pt. 1
The Rescue pt. 2
I Like Jace More (teaser)
I Like Jace More (full)
Meeting Paris
The Meeting
Explaining What Oblivious Angels Say (teaser)
Some Things Are Better Not Heard
The Arrival
I Understand Completely
The Breaking
Beautiful Pain
Downworlder Meeting
The Waking of a Lover
Guilt
Date Night
Parabatai
Don't Go Easy On Me, They Said. I Can Handle It, They Said.
I Can't Be Held Responsible (pt 1 of the Institute Gala scenes)
The Heir Of Hell Indeed (pt. 2 of the Institute Gala scenes)
Surprises All Around! Many Bad! Some Good!
Telling Friends and Family
The Brothers Grimm
Out Of Love
Sorta, Kinda, Homecoming
ALMOST Mundane
The Last Battle
Grieving
Awakening
Homecoming & Transfers
Bachelors For One More Night
The Wedding
The Honeymoon

The Healer

2.3K 71 10
Door NataliaIsNautilus

Alec POV

The place Clary had taken us reeked of demons. She had found a horde's nest. And honestly this was just perfect. I had left Magnus to get killed by some mundane and her faulty memory.

"Maybe we can leave before they know we're here" Isabelle said. An ear-splitting scream shot from the building. 

"I don't think we can do that." Jace said. "If we do we'll lead them back to the mundane city. Might as well destroy this nest"

We started walking towards the building and I grabbed Clary's arm. "If any of us die, our blood is on your hands. You brought us here"

I let go and marched away, already putting an arrow in the notch. There were hundreds of demons. We'd kill one and two would take it's place, like a hydra. 

After hours of fighting the numbers started dwindling. I was out of arrows and my stamina runes were wearing off, but I didn't have anytime to reapply. I jabbed my daggar into the chest of one and threw it at the head of one that had Jace pinned.

I heard a scream cut through the air. I turned my head and one of the demons had Clary backed against a wall. It wasn't completely next to her and I cursed myself for what I was about to so for that idiot girl. I timed it perfectly as soon as it was about to bite her I threw my body in front of hers. I felt the jaws clomp down on my shoulder and blacked out.

Isabelle POV

I turned around as Clary screamed a second time. The demon had it's jaws locked firmly on Alec's shoulder and his body was limp. I made a mental note to hurt both Alec and Jace. Alec for being stupid and Jace for making Alec act stupid. 

I heard Jace groan. His parabatai rune must be hurting. I ran over to the demon who was currently shaking Alec like a rag doll and decapitated it with my whip. It's vaporized, leaving Alec on the ground.

"We have to get him back to the Institute" I yelled at Jace. He nodded after finishing off the last demon in sight. Jace and I pick Alec up off the floor and carried him to the car we had taken to here. It was too far outside the city for us to walk. 

Jace was driving and Clary was in the passenger seat. Alec was sprawled out across the back seat, his head in my lap. I was putting pressure on his shoulder to keep him from bleeding out. 

"Jace step on it. He's losing too much blood." I said through clenched teeth.

"Don't you think I know that?" He growled back but sped up anyway.

I grabbed a pen and paper off the floor of the car and wrote a message. After I finished I put a fire rune on it and hoped he would come.

Magnus POV

I was translating a book into English. It was originally in an ancient demon language. This is going to take forever. I moved to pick up my pen when a fire message appeared. It read: Magnus Bane please come to the Institute. We were out fighting a horde's of demons and Alec got really hurt. He has lost a of blood and runes won't work because of all the demon poison. We'll pay you whatever you want. We are on our way back - Isabelle

"Alec!" I thought.

I pulled my hooded leather robe off the the back of my chair and shrugged it on. I snapped my fingers making my boot appear on my feet as I walked out toward one of my spare rooms. I snatched up the bag I kept all of ingredients and opened a portal. After the portal became large enough for me to walk through I did.

When I got to the other side no one was in the infirmary. I assumed they weren't back yet and got to work. I walked to the large closet in the pulled out a cauldron. I walked back over to where I was working and stomped twice igniting a fire. The fire wouldn't harm anything in the Institute but allow me to heat up and cook the ingredients.  

I snapped filling the cauldron half way with water. I took out a bunch of exotic plants I had grown and began cutting them up. After I was done cutting I measured out the correct amount, then tripled them and threw them into the cauldron. Whatever was left I put into bottles and labeled them. I took a knife and brought it to my palm. I sliced open the skin and squeezed my hand over the pot. Once I had deemed there was enough blood in the mixture, I healed the cut and continued on. I added an assortment of things with healing traits; werewolf teeth, vampire blood, dragon scales and many others. 

Having finished the healing potion, I put out the fire and poured the mixture into three separate bottles. I took out bandages and soaked them in some speed healing potion that I had already made. 

I heard footsteps in the hall and then the door was thrown open. I pointed to the bed beside where I was working, "Put him over there."

After Alec was laid on the bed I moved over to him. His face was paler than normal and I could see his veins. Sweat plastered his hair to his face and neck. I moved and took off the bandages covering the wound. 

The wound was replusive. The teeth marks were obvious and there was one tooth still embedded in the bite mark. I grabbed the jar of water mixed with plants that had numbing qualities and poured it over his wound. I used some teasers to take out the tooth. He groaned and shifted but besides that he stayed asleep.

I handed Isabelle a list of items. "Go get these" was all I said. She nodded and left the room.

I began extracting the poison with my power. It was draining my power but I continued. Isabelle came back with the ingredients and set them on the table.

"Here" I said handing her a list of instructions. "Follow these."

"You want me to make a potion?" She asked.

"Do you want your brother to live?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then follow the instructions and make the potion"

"Okay"

I continued working on ridding his body of poison. Finally all of the poison was gone. The rest of it was easier. I grabbed one of the bottles filled with healing potion and poured it over the wound. I ran my finger over the bite, lacing the touch with healing magic. I magically knit his skin back together. I wrapped the wound in the bandages I had prepared earlier. I grabbed his stele off of the table and drew three healing runes and three blood replenishment runes of his skin near the bite.

I put my hand on his forehead and muttered a spell that would relieve more of his pain.

"Are you almost done?" I asked
Isabelle. I couldn't help Alec anymore without the energy potion.

"Yeah. Here". I took the vial and downed it. The taste was bitter but I could feel the energy coursing through my veins.

I put him under a stronger pain relieving spell and brushed the hair away from his face. His skin color was returning to normal and so was his breathing. The fever was fading and his lips were once again their pinkish color, not a cruel blue.

I was tired but to know that Alec was going to be okay was worth the exhaustion. I pulled up a chair at his bedside, I slouched and closed my eyes to rest for a moment the pain relieving spell took up almost all of the energy I received from the drink. 

I opened my eyes and stood up. I cleaned up all of the ingredients I had used to heal Alexander. It wasn't hard because I had used most of them so there wasn't much to pack up.  Finished, I sat back down beside Alec.

"I'll stay the night in here with him. So I can keep an eye on him and make sure he is healing. You three should get some rest"

Jace looked at me unsure. "I won't hurt him. I'm here to heal not hurt. Do you really think I'd ruin a paycheck with a generous amount of money?" I reasoned.

"No" he answered. Clary, who had been sitting in the corner with Jace, Isabelle and Jace all walked out to where I presumed their rooms were.

(Time skip-two hours later)

I felt a hand on mine. I opened my eyes and saw Alexander. His droopy eyelids covered up half the beautiful blue orbs. He smiled weakly.

"Hey Magnus. It's cold in here" he said.

"Hello Love. Would you like another cover? Or I could start a fire" I suggested.

"Could you lay with me?" Alec asked. I smiled and nodded. He moved over to make room for me. Once I had gotten in bed he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. Alex buried his face in the crook of my neck and sighed.

"Goodnight Magnus" he said.

"Goodnight Love" I responded. I watched as he relaxed and fell asleep.

(Time skip-another I know, so many😂)

At about five I detached myself from Alec and went back to the chair. I heard him whimper at the lack of warmth but pushed it away from thoughts, I didn't want to think. I summoned a regular blanket and got as comfortable as possible on the chair.

I couldn't sleep but I closed my eyes in order to rest. I just wanted to crawl back beside Alexander but his siblings would be here soon. And I would have to leave.

I groan snapped me out of my thought. Alec was sitting up clutching his injured shoulder. He was staring at me. " It feels like it's on fire" he said.

I quickly got up and went to where he was laying, which was only a few feet away from where I was. I thought about his wound, deciding what to do. There was no poison, it was closed up and it was completely healed. He probably needed pain medicine.

"Lay down Love" I said. He complied. I went to place one of my hands over his head when he grabbed it. Alec studied my hand for a minute before kissing my palm. I smiled at him and he let go.

I finished the pain relieving spell quickly. I moved my chair closer, where I could hold his hand. Alexander smiled. "What happened, my memory is a little fuzzy?" he asked.

I shrugged. "All I know is I got a fire message from Izzy saying to come here because you were hurt."

"Oh. That dumb mundane" Alexander said.

"One, I'm not dumb and two, I'm not a mundane." Clary said walking in. "Why are you holding his hand?"

"Energy transfer" I said.

"You have lived like a mundane for however old you are and have nearly gotten all of us killed, multiple times and you haven't been here a full week. You are the reason I'm in the infirmary " Alec retorted.

"I didn't ask you to jump on front of that demon. " She said.

"My entire job description is protecting mundanes. And you are one. So leave it like it is. After we are done solving your problems, you can go back to living like a mundane and leave us alone." Alec was angry at this point.

"I'm not a mundane and if you hate me so much why not let me die?" Clary asked.

"Because Jace is my parabatai and he will miss you. And it'll make him do dumb stuff and you'll both be dead." Alec said.

"Whatever. Isabelle just wanted to know if you were awake. You are and extremely cranky." Clary said.

"Only for you" Alec responded as Clary left.

"Was that nessacary Love?" I asked.

"Probably not but neither is her being here." He said.

I laughed. He was holding one of my hands in both of his, and was playing with the rings. He was smiling adorably and I couldn't help myself. I kissed his cheek, he looked up and pecked my lips.

I went down to kiss him again when the door opened. I couldn't get back up, it would look suspicious. So I summoned a flashlight. I shone it in his eye and then moved to the other.

I turned around to face the three Shadowhunters. "He is perfectly fine. Probably a little sore but it will wear off."

"What were you just doing?" Jace asked.

"Checking his pupils. If demon blood would have made it to his eyes they would have reacted abnormally to light. Also there would've been black veins that appeared only when in close proximity to light. Neither happened so Alec is fine. Send someone to pick up the bill" I said. I snapped up Alexander some breakfast, grabbed my stuff and walked through a newly opened portal.

Sorry if the ending was a bit abrupt, I was trying to push out chapter three and I couldn't decide on an ending, so I just chose this one. I know the title is bad but I don't have anything else to call it

Also, Magnus had the party on Saturday so today, in the story, is Tuesday. I'm probably going to skip Wednesday and Thursday. But if I don't skip Thursday its probably going to be a very short chapter, so if you want to see a chapter for Thursday just comment and tell me. If you have any questions about the story or something you want to happen in the story, just comment and tell me.

Like, vote and comment if you want. Stay strong, Love Yourself and have a great day.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

50.7K 2.4K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
3.8K 382 25
Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves animals and reading. His father abuses h...
4.1K 132 24
Hello! So most of the fanfics I've been reading on here have to do with Magnus and Alec breaking up or one of them dying etc. This one doesn't. Soooo...
53K 2.2K 27
Alec is a college student just having a good time. Everything starts to change for him when he meets Magnus. Alec is taken over by how different he i...