You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 24: Agony

48.3K 2.4K 1K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :) Boring 

Third Person POV

Jeongguk sat kneeled on the floor, clutching his chest as Daniel rushed past him, Taehyung in his arms to the palace. Hoseok was immediately by Jeongguk's side but the Crown Prince swat his hand when Hoseok touched his shoulder, any physical touch was painful to Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk, let's go back, please." Hoseok says. Jeongguk closes his eyes, refusing to believe whatever has happened.

"Jeongguk?" Hoseok says again and Jeongguk just wants to be alone.

No, I want to see Taehyung. He just wants to be alone.

"Jeongguk please."

"You can go, I'll be right behind you." Jeongguk utters, gritting his teeth to hold the pain not be voiced out but even if he tries to hide it, Hoseok knows how much pain he is in.

"I am not leaving you alone, either you let me stay with you or you come back with me." Hoseok states firmly.

"I don't want to go there." Jeongguk says, voice so broken.

"Don't be stupid Jeongguk, you need to go and see him. You are the only one he would atleast want to see when he wakes up." Hoseok tries to make Jeongguk come to the palace with him because he knows leaving Jeongguk at this moment won't be wise.

"Please Jeongguk, you both need eachother." Hoseok utters and Jeongguk nods though he is not ready for anything.

--------------------------

Taehyung woke up to only one thing, the stinging pain on his neck. Taehyung kept squirming, scratching the mark but it did not go away. The moment he opened his eyes, the pain increased and it was unbearable. His hands were in his neck and he kept clawing at the side, whimpering.

"Taehyung!" The omega hears a sweet yet panicked voice. His eyes let go of the blurriness and Taehyung sees Jihyun, tears in her eyes. Jaehwan was in the room as well as Seokjin and Namjoon.

But he couldn't focus on anything but the burning pain that spread throughout the body.

"Taehyung sweetie, don't do this." Jihyun stops Taehyung from scratching his neck but Taehyung pushes away her hands and sits up.

He cries louder when the pain intensifies and it felt like he would claw his neck and draw out blood. Seokjin hides his face in Namjoon's chest because he couldn't see his brother like this.

Taehyung's eyes glow blue and he screams on top of his lungs, nails drawing out blood from the beck. Then suddenly the door bursts open and everyone look at the entrance, finding Jeongguk breathing heavily and panicking.

He rushes towards Taehyung as Jihyun gets up and was heartbroken to see Taehyung like this, his chest tightening with pain again. His eyes widen when he sees blood on Taehyung's fingertips and then his neck, the omega's head hung low.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk softly says and the omega freezes. He slowly looks up, eyes still blue and the moment his eyes meet Jeongguk's, he starts whimpering. Jeongguk panics because that's exactly what he thought would happen. Taehyung would be scared of any other Alpha around him and Jeongguk is one.

Though Taehyung doesn't back away, rather he hesitantly brings his hand to touch Jeongguk's face.

"Gukk---Gukkie?" Taehyung utters as if making sure that his Alpha is really infront of him because yes, his Alpha. Jeongguk will always be his Alpha.

Jeongguk slowly nods and Taehyung exhales shakily.

"My-My Gukkie?" Taehyung sobs and Jeongguk nods. But when Jeongguk touches Taehyung's hand, the omega cries in pain and he immediately pulls away his hand.

"Hurts---it hurts." Taehyung cries and Jeongguk knows it's will hurt if he'll touch Jeongguk.

Taehyung extends his hand for Jeongguk, not caring if it will hurt because he wants Jeongguk to embrace him.

With a heavy heart, Jeongguk gets up from the bed and Taehyung's blood runs cold.

"Jeongguk---Gukkie, don't go. Please don't go." Taehyung exclaims.

"It'll hurt you." Jeongguk says with a weak voice and runs out of the room. Jihyun breaks down soon after that and Taehyung throws the blankets away from him, trying to run after Jeongguk but Namjoon holds him back.

"Jeongguk! Come back. Please---please." Taehyung shouts in agony but passes out as his body gives up. Namjoon lays him on the bed and covers him up.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left him." Seokjin sobs and Namjoon holds him.

"No dear, it's not your fault." Namjoon softly says and Seokjin cries harder.

"When Taehyung's condition gets better, we will talk to him about the situation. If the news spreads in the kingdom, it won't be good." Jaehwan says and Namjoon nods as he leaves with the Queen.

-------------------------

"What happened?" Hoseok asks when Jeongguk enters the guarding quarters. Daniel and Yugyeom get up quickly but Jeongguk's face show nothing is good.

"He---We still have the bond." Jeongguk utters and the three guards sigh in relief. "But he is mated by force and the mark would hurt because it's not closed. Whenever I'll go near him or touch him, it'll hurt him." Jeongguk says.

"This is not good. I can't believe this actually happened." Yugyeom utters.

"Me neither." Jeongguk says in a broken voice as tears well up in his eyes. He tries to blink them away but they can't be hidden.

"Oh Jeongguk." Hoseok pulls the younger in a hug and Jeongguk closes his eyes, letting the tears escape. Daniel and Yugyeom join as they mourn on the tragedy that has fallen.

Jeongguk was in pain, of course he was. His Taehyung, his mate has been marked by someone else and there is nothing he can do. He doesn't know who that person is. If he has to break this forced bond, he'll have to kill that person but he doesn't even know where to start looking for him.

Jeongguk wants to hold Taehyung, kiss him and feel him but the pain he saw in Taehyung's eyes when he touched him made him shudder at the moment. How will he be able to stay away from him.

As for Taehyung, he felt like he will die due the pain and not having Jeongguk by his side. He doesn't care if Jeongguk's touches will be painful, if because of that he can have Jeongguk close to him, then he is ready for any pain.

----------------------------

Taehyung didn't left his room for the whole day. No one was allowed except his brother and king and queen. Jeongguk was too but he didn't visited just because he couldn't see Taehyung in pain and it was killing him to do so.

Jeongguk was with his father and other officials, discussing what should be done now that Taehyung finally spoke to the King about what had happened.

Taehyung told the king about everything and he said he would easily remember who did this. Though there was something that Taehyung said which made the king suspicious of someone.

It started the moment Jaehwan left Taehyung's chamber after discussion. Immense pain in Taehyung's lower region.

His body felt hot so he took off every clothing. He tried to sleep and succeeded but woke up when it started again. Taehyung bites his lips, clutching the sheets because he wanted his Alpha, he wanted Jeongguk.

He was in heat.

Jeongguk picked up Taehyung's arousal when he entered the hallway. He was on his way to his room but Taehyung's strong arousal easily led him to Taehyung's room.

Taehyung didn't noticed Jeongguk entering because he was so caught up in the immense need. Jeongguk's eyes darken at the sight of Taehyung's naked back body and the little whimpers that left his mouth.

"Oh Jeongguk." Taehyung moans and Jeongguk feels himself shaking. Taehyung was touching himself, in desperate need of a release and moaning Jeongguk's name turned the Alpha on.

Jeongguk walks towards the bed. He was scared to touch Taehyung but at that moment, he forgot everything else and only wanted to pleasure his lover.

"Baby." Taehyung's eyes snap open at Jeongguk's sweet voice and he turns around, finding Jeongguk standing by the bed. His heart beats faster and he lets out a moan only to see the dark eyes of his lover.

"Touch me Gukkie, please. I need you." Taehyung moans so sinfully and Jeongguk couldn't wait anymore.

"What if you get hurt?" Jeongguk asks, already taking off his top.

"Not having you with me hurts more." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk's heart aches. Jeongguk places a hand in Taehyung's waist and the omega whimpers but places his hand on top of Jeongguk's so the younger won't let go.

"I love you." Taehyung says and that's when Jeongguk crashes his lips with Taehyung's. The kiss starts fierce and bold and gets more heated.

Taehyung forgets the burning pain on his neck because having Jeongguk so close to him, skin to skin, there nothing more perfect than that.

Jeongguk breaks the kiss to take off his pants and then hovers over his omega again, kissing him sloppily.

Taehyung bucks up his hips, their members rubbing and creating friction that makes both of them to moan.

"Hurry up please." Taehyung pleads and Jeongguk nods. Jeongguk's eyes land in the mark and he halts. Taehyung notices this and immediately turns his face away making Jeongguk look at him.

"I love you." Taehyung whispers.

"I love you." Jeongguk whispers back and then leans in to kiss him slowly. Without warning, Jeongguk enters Taehyung and the omega yelps, the mark hurting like hell but this worth it. Jeongguk is worth the pain.  *vag* lmao.

"Mine. You're mine." Jeongguk growls and picks up his speed from the start and Taehyung's mouth falls open because the pleasure had masked the pain.

"Yours. Only yours." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk starts kissing down his chest, his tongue abusing Taehyung's hardened buds one by one and Taehyung's moans get louder.

"Oh--Gukkie---feels---good." Taehyung moans and Jeongguk leaves love bites all over his chest.

"Everything will be okay. I promise." Jeongguk promises and Taehyung nods, tears falling from his eyes as Jeongguk pounds into him in a faster pace, just like Taehyung wants.

Taehyung couldn't even says he's close as he comes in white ropes all over his stomach. Jeongguk chases his orgasm shortly after, filling his omega but after kissing Taehyung briefly he says.

"On all fours baby." Taehyung's eyes widen but he doesn't complain and complies what his Alpha ordered.

-------------------------

I swear I started crying....I swear I did.  This is sooooo beautiful.  I can't explain how perfect my ship is...I love TAEKOOK sooooo much.

They are sooooo in love❤🔥 Jeongguk held Tae so tight....what a kdrama worthy scene.

^look at Jeongguk's face....

^I love them....

^destined to be with eachother.....❤

^they make the back hugs sooooo intimate and beautiful ❤🔥

^Jeongguk was already hugging Taehyung. He touched his shoulder and turned him around and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder and then the lights dimmed. Even after Anpanman intro....Jeongguk didn't wanted to let go....you guys need to see the video. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥🔥

^THEY WERE READY TO RISE IT ALL TODAY I SWEAR. JUST KISS ALREADY 💕💕❤❤🔥🔥🔥😍😍

JAPAN SURE IS TAEKOOK'S LAND.....🔥🔥❤❤❤🔥🔥❤❤💕💕💕

UwU

--------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

This chap was boring and rushed. Our teacher is leaving college tomorrow. She is getting married and we are throwing her a party tomorrow so I was busy making decors and cards and packed gift....went to shopping. Today was hectic so plz bear with this chap.

I promise to make it up in the next chaps. Sorry.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 518 16
Party 2 It. Contains The Story Of Riser as He Carry On His New Journey And Face NEW CHALLENGES , NEW ENEMIES WHO ARE LOT STRONGER And Powerful Then H...
2.1K 91 13
Alex, un chico mexicano cuyo plan de vida estaba en proceso estaba sufriendo en ese horrible sótano, su sueño era ser el mejor abogado de toda su ciu...
202K 14.1K 45
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...
78K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...