My Sugar Daddy - JENLISA

By My_Mysterious_Author

Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND SCHEDULE
Chapter 1 : Struggle
Chapter 2 : Sunmi
Chapter 3 : University
Chapter 4 : Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6 : Deal
Chapter 7 : New
Chapter 8 : Confident
Chapter 9 : Change
Chapter 10 : Massage [M]
Chapter 11 : Collaborator
Chapter 12 : Chaesoo
Chapter 13 : Friend
Chapter 14 : Guilty
Chapter 15 : War
Chapter 16 : Classmate
Chapter 17 : Talk
Chapter 18 : Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19 : Manoban
Chapter 20 : First
Chapter 21 : Sincere
Chapter 22 : Drunk
Chapter 23 : Peaceful
Chapter 24 : Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25 : Crazy
Chapter 26 : Gift
Chapter 27 : Bestfriends
Chapter 28 : Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29 : Bambam
Chapter 30 : Return
Chapter 31 : Dinner
Special chapter : Christmas [M]
Chapter 33 : Misunderstanding
Chapter 34 : Clingy
Special chapter : 2019
Chapter 35 : Birthday
Chapter 36 : Whipped [M]
Chapter 37 : Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38 : Graduate
Chapter 39 : Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40 : Jealous
Chapter 41 : Before
Chapter 42 : Baby
Chapter 43 : Goodbye
Chapter 44 : Chance
Chapter 45 : Tonight [M]
Chapter 46 : Attempt
Chapter 47 : Yes
Chapter 48 : Troublemaker
Chapter 49 : Hint
Chapter 50 : Choice
Chapter 51 : Reality
Chapter 52 : Shattered
Chapter 53 : Married
Chapter 54 : Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55 : Forever
Epilogue
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 32 : Second

73.2K 1.5K 1.6K
By My_Mysterious_Author

LISA'S POV

The week had started again, which meant that I would spend my week at the company with a series of meetings. I had more things to do because Jennie wasn't going to come to the office for a while. Indeed, she has to study because she is going to take her exams and I want her to be able to focus as much as possible. These days, I found her quite stressed, I know how much she wants to do everything right and graduate next year, but I told her she shouldn't worry. I know she works hard and her efforts will eventually pay off.

Tonight, I was planning to spend the evening at Jennie's house. She had suggested that we could watch a movie and cuddle. I thought the idea was pretty cute, I'd be the dumbest to say no. She invited me to her house because her mother wasn't going to be there for a few weeks, she had decided to spend a few days with her childhood friends. When she told me the news, I had many plans and told myself that I would have a good time. I finished replying to the last emails and prepared to join her. When I got a message on my phone:

From Sunmi

Lisza Im sowrry i lowve youu to o muchh by e

When I saw the message, I felt that it was not a good sign. So I called her back immediately, but I found her voicemail. I tried again for a few minutes but I still had no answer. I couldn't just stand there doing nothing, I was going to feel guilty all my life if anything happened to her. So I sent a message to Jennie to let her know that I would come later because I had to finish some stuffs at the office. I had hesitated to tell her the truth but I didn't want her to worry because she was already stressed enough and then I wasn't going to last. I was just going to make sure Sunmi was okay, after all she was still my friend. I hurried and left the office. I wished the two employees at the reception a good evening and jumped in my car, I started without delay.

About fifteen minutes later, I finally arrived in front of Sunmi's house. She had been living in a pretty decent neighborhood since we met. I had given her a lot of financial support because she no longer had a place to live as she used to live with her ex-boyfriend and the house belonged to him. So she ended up on the street and had nowhere to go. I turned off the car's engine and got out quickly. I ran to the house and rang the doorbell. No answer. I rang again and knocked on the door very loudly but there was still nothing. I checked to see if the door was closed, but fortunately it wasn't. I rushed in and quickly looked at the room I had entered. I saw Sunmi lying on the floor with a bottle of alcohol in her hand. Two other empty bottles were next to her, as well as tissues and a broken glass. I was relieved because I expected to find something worse. I approached her and was careful not to step on the broken glass. I placed a hand under her head and waist to lift her up, I gently put her on the couch. Afterwards, I went to her bathroom to get a cloth and a basin of water. I soaked it lightly in water and squeezed the wet cloth, and tapped it on her face.

"Lisaaa?..." Sunmi opened her eyes slightly and tried to get up.

"It's okay, I'm here. Don't move, I'll clean your face and neck a bit to freshen you up." she nodded and she let me do it. After that, I gave her a glass of water and a headache pill. A few minutes, she felt much better and was able to sit properly on the couch.

"Thank you Lisa..." 

"That's what friends are for." I gently squeezed her hand and patted her head.

"I'm sorry, Lisa...but I can't accept your friendship..." she jumped on me and placed herself on my lap. She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me violently, I tried to push her away but this girl was damn strong. She went down to my neck and started sucking on me. This time it was too much. I pushed her hard, she fell on the ground and I got up off the couch.

"SUNMI YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS."

"Why you can't love me like I do?!"

"Because I don't love you Sunmi! I can't force my feelings. I already love someone and you know it."

"You're just blind Lisa! This bitch is just playing with you, she is with you because she wants your money!"

"Don't say again that Jennie is a bitch. She doesn't care about my money, don't compare her to you." I told her furiously close to her face so that she could hear every word I said. I was about to leave when she hugged me by the waist.

"Don't leave me... please Lisa..." she begged me crying.

"I'm sorry Sunmi." I removed her arms that were around my waist and left the room as quickly as possible. I started the car to go to Jennie's house.

SUNMI'S POV

"Do you have the pictures?..... All right, send them over right now, bye." I yelled with all my strength to release my anger and threw the glass of water to the wall.

'Sorry Lisa, but I gave you a choice. If I can't have you, you can't have Jennie either.'

JENNIE'S POV

I was on my couch waiting for Lisa to arrive. She had warned me that she would come later than expected because she had things to finish. It's been over an hour and I still haven't heard from her. I called her on the phone, but she won't answer me, same for text messages. I was a little worried because it's not her usual not to answer. When suddenly, I received a message. I was happy because I thought it was from Lisa but I frowned when I saw it was from an unknown number. I opened the message and saw that it was carrying files. I waited a few seconds for them to charge and when the photos appeared, my body froze. My heart started beating fast, my brain couldn't proceed with what I was seeing. My vision became blurry, my lips were dry and I couldn't utter a word. I couldn't move when a tear ran down my cheek. These were pictures of Lisa. There was a girl on top of her kissing her on the couch. I couldn't see who the girl was because she was from the back. I was so shocked that I didn't hear that someone had entered.

"Babe, I'm here..." 

I got up from the couch and walked towards her. 

"Hey babe why are you c-Fuck!" I slap her on the face. She looked at me dumbfounded, I saw the confusion in her eyes "Babe, why did you slap me?!" I didn't say anything, I gave her my phone where the pictures were displayed on the screen "Where did you get these pictures, Jennie?"

"It doesn't matter where and how I got these pictures. So that's what you call finishing some stuffs."

"Love, it's not what you are thinking. Just listen me f-" I slap her again on her face. Sadly, I saw a hickey on her neck. I can't believe she didn't even try to hide it.

"You have nothing to justify when all the evidence is in front of me." she followed my gaze. She took her phone and opened the camera in selfie mode.

"Fuck... Jen can I just explain?"

"I don't need to listen to you, Lisa... I want you to know that there's one thing I hate most of all, that's liars."

"For Pete's sake Jennie, listen to me for once!" 

"Please get out of my house... now." 

"Jen-"

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she scratched her head and got angry before slamming the front door. As soon as she came out, my body let go. My tears began to flow, I felt a terrible pain as if a knife had been put in my chest. Many times I tried to stop but the tears kept flowing. I was starting to shake and felt my vision degrade. So I decided to call Jisoo.

"unnie... can you come to my house now please?..."

"Why? Are you okay Jendeukie? Jennie? Do you hear me?..." I didn't have the strength to answer when I fainted. I wish I would never wake up.

I woke up by noises from the kitchen. I was lying in the couch and there was a blanket on me. I took a look at the clock hanging on the wall, it was 2:00 in the morning. I suddenly remembered what happened a few hours ago, 'Lisa.'

"Jennie, you're finally up! Sit down, I made you some rice soup. It'll give you energy and you won't pass out anymore." Jisoo put the bowl of soup in front of me, she was very happy because she was proud of her dish but her expression changed quickly when she saw my tears "Jendeukie, why are you crying?! Is it because you are amazed by my dish?"

"unnie..." she took me in her arms and stroked my hair to soothe me. She figured out I wasn't doing well because when she makes that kind of joke, I laugh immediately even when it's not funny.

"Cry until you have no more tears... I'm here, it's okay..." I cried more than ever and hugged her. Apart from my mother, Jisoo was the only one who could understand me when I was not fine. She knew when I needed to release the pain. 

After a while, I finally started to calm down. I wasn't shaking anymore and I didn't have any more tears. My eyes were swollen, I didn't need to see it because I could feel it. Fortunately, my mother wasn't there, I wouldn't have wanted her to see me like this.

"Now tell me what happened." Jisoo held my hand and nodded that she was ready to listen to me.

"L-lisa cheated on me..."

"WHAT?!"

"She fucking cheated on me, Jisoo..." suddenly, my tears came back but I was trying to hold them back.

"Are you sure Jennie?" I knew Jisoo wasn't going to believe me.

"Look at the pictures on my phone." she took my phone and unlocked it. She squealed when she saw the pictures and started to curse.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?"

"I hate her, Jisoo... I fucking hate her!" 

"Wait Jennie... Do you know who sent you those pictures?"

"No, it was an unknown number..."

"There's something weird about it..."

"I don't care. She lied to me and you know I hate liars. If she wanted to fuck her sluts so bad, all she had to do was break up with me."

"Don't say that, Jennie. You know very well how crazy Lisa is in love with you." I shrugged and went back to sleep on the couch. Right now, I didn't want to hear anything. I just wanted to forget everything.

"unnie, can you stay with me for a few days?"

"Of course, I'll stay with you Jennie. Get some rest now. We will find a solution later." she kissed me on the forehead and cleared the table. I was sad that I couldn't eat what she had prepared for me, but I really didn't have an appetite. I didn't know it could hurt so much when the person you love lies to you. I felt my eyes getting heavier and took only a few seconds before falling into a deep sleep. I was no longer fighting tiredness, my body had lost all its energy.

JISOO'S POV

I've never seen Jennie so hurt in her life. The last time was when her father abandoned her and her mother. Since that day, she has become stronger and I admire her for that. When she explained to me that Lisa had cheated on her, I thought straight away that there was something wrong. I can accept that Lisa is a sexual obsessed person, especially with Jennie, but I know she would never cheat on her. I can see that Lisa is sincere with Jennie, and I believe her. Usually I don't trust people easily, but with Lisa, it's different. She looks at Jennie like when I look at Rosé.

So I phoned Rosé to explain the situation. Without being really surprised, Rosé was already aware of it since she was at Lisa's apartment. She explained that Lisa had called her and that when she arrived at her place, she found her drunk on the floor. She didn't know the exact reason, but she already had her own idea. 

"I smell something fishy... what do you think babe?"

"Yeah I think too... Lisa can behave like a playboy but when she loves someone, she is very sincere. If she really didn't care about Jennie, she wouldn't be half naked and drunk on the floor now."

"Are you sure?"

"Jisoo, I trust my best friend. I know her and I can assure you she would never do it."

"Okay, so what can we do now?"

"I don't know... can you recognize the girl on the picture?"

"No... this bitch had her back turned."

"That sucks! But don't worry, we'll find a way, baby." 

"I hope so... Well, it's almost 5:00 in the morning and I still haven't slept. I'll keep you informed, okay love?"

"We'll keep in touch. I'm also going to go to sleep. I love you, sweetheart."

"Bye, love you!" I hung up the call and dropped into the chair. I felt like I had been working all day and I must admit I was exhausted. I went to check on Jennie, I found her asleep on the couch. Poor kid, her eyes were puffy and she was talking in her sleep. She kept saying Lisa's name. She really loves her.

'This is the second time you've been hurt Jendeuk, but I'll make it the last time, I promise.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 86.4K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
147K 3.9K 24
[COMPLETED] Jennie Kim, being the best proffessor you'll ever met, work dedicated person, kind but serious when it comes to work has come through one...
1.2M 33.8K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...
39.1K 1.1K 20
"Jennie's objectively attractive," Lisa acknowledges. "At least, until she opens her mouth and reveals all that ugly inside." "Nobody at this school...