Their Story (Creepypasta Fan...

Galing kay Suicideduckie02

Well hello there. You have managed to stumble across my story. My name is irrelevant at this point in time es... Higit pa

Chaptor One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty : Epilogue
Update.

Chapter Twenty Four

2 0 0
Galing kay Suicideduckie02

Emily's POV.

"Dad where are you?" I called out as I entered the mansion.

"We're up here." He called back from upstairs.

I entered the room that was across the hall from mine. Dad, Sally and Principal Swanson was gathered around Jeff who seemed to be lying on the bed conscious. Principal Swanson injected a needle into his arm as I stood around him.

"Shhh Jeff just go to sleep." He said.

Jeff hesitated like he was about to yell at him but the drugs took effect too soon and he fell asleep.

"I've put him in an induced coma until he fully heals. His ability seems to quicken when he is asleep. I'll be back in about a week or two." He said to Dad before turning to me.

"You really did a total on him. Just be lucky he had this ability or your old man would have been furious." He said.

"I'm sorry sir and I guess I didn't say sorry to you to Dad." I said apologetically.

"It's okay Emily. Just be careful next time." Said Dad.

"Please. Call me Dr. Smiley when we're out of school." Said Dr. Smiley.

I nodded before Dad ushered us out of the room. Dr. Smiley left a little after and Sally was somewhere else in the mansion. Dad and I were in the lounge room lying on the lounges in silence.

Should I tell him about Julian? No I need to tell him about Julian but when is the right time? I guess there's no time like the present I suppose.

"Dad?" I said

"Yes?" He replied.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

He then sat up a little giving me his full attention.

"I met a boy at school." I stated.

"Uh huh." He replied.

"He is a werewolf Dad and I think that I have feelings for him." I said.

"You think that you have feelings?" He said.

"Yeah I don't know. It all makes my head spin." I said.

"What does your heart tell you?" He replied in his deep soothing voice.

"That I love him." I replied back.

He paused for a moment.

"If your heart tells you that he is the one, trust it but always make room in your heart for heartbreak as love is not always destined." He said.

Love wasn't easy for Dad I guess.

"Thanks Dad." I smiled.

"Now tell me more about him." He said.

"Well he's name is Julian, he is about sixteen years old and he lives in the Black Blood Clan." I said.

For some reason he froze like he chocked. Did I say something bad?

"That's great sweetie. I'll have to meet him one day." He said before getting up.

"Now if you don't mind me I'm going to go for a stroll in my forest. You can join me if you don't mind tagging along." He said.

"Sure." I replied as I also got up and followed him outside.

Because of the occasion I had changed into my Slender form so my father and I looked the same. It was something different than being in my human form.

Slenderman's POV.

Emily and I walked through the forest talking about random stuff. I feel sorry for her that she had fallen in love with the enemy. A rogue. And she doesn't even know. I will have to tell her now to get the pain over and done with.

May as well rip the bandaid off now than later.

"Emily?" I said.

"Yeah."

"About Julian."

"Yeah."

"Don't fall in love with him." I cringed preparing for the backlash.

"What? Why?"

"Do you know who the Black Blood Clan even is?" I said.

"No. It's just another tribe up north." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You're wrong. There the rogue pack responsible for killing all your people Emily." I said wishing I didn't have to break her like this.

"No. You're lying." She said starting to get upset.

"I'm sorry Emily but it's the truth. I've spoken to there leader and he is wicked, vile and cruel. I don't doubt that this boy you speak of is just using you. I don't want you hurt Emily." I said as a tear streamed down her face.

"I don't want to break you're heart Emily but this is the truth." I said before she hugged me tight and sobbed a little in my chest.

"Why. Why is it I feel so invincible with my love for him and now I feel like a cockroach under a boot." She sobbed.

"That is what love does to you Emily. You feel so alive until the carpet gets swept from underneath your feet." I said.

I sensed anger consuming her.

"I want to kill him." She said as her sobs went silent.

"Don't be so irrational." I said my voice quieting.

"You're right." She said as I felt the anger wash away.

"I'm going back to the mansion." She said as she went her separate way.

Emily's POV.

I'm crushed but I don't care anymore. It was Monday today and I was walking through the front doors where I was met with Julian and the gang.

"Hey." Said Julian.

I just huffed as I walked straight passed them with him giving me a confused look. The bell went for role call and I sat in a seat by myself. After the roll was marked off, Natalie moved and took a seat beside me as I sat my forehead on the desk in front of me.

"What's up with you?" She asked.

"Nothing much."

"You didn't even acknowledge us this morning. You just walked straight past us." Said Natalie.

"Yeah well I'm having a bad day." I lied.

Well sort of lied. It was going to be a bad day if I don't get to rip the throat out of that rogue scum that I couldn't believe I had feelings for.

"Julian seemed upset that you ditched him."

Fuck Julian!

"Yeah well he can just get the fuck over it." I said back.

"What happened between you two? I knew that I felt a spark between you both but now you're so bitter towards him." She said.

Maybe I should just pretend to be normal like I don't know that he is a peice of shit in my existence to get through this day without another casualty.

"Nothing it's fine." I said straightening my posture.

"Really?" She said not looking convinced.

"Yep." I nodded my head.

The rest of the day I tried to stay as normal as possible. Julian, Tank, Salazar and Rennae knew that something was off but I don't care.

I don't care about rogue pieces of shit acting to be my friends.

The bell went to signal the end of school for the day. I walked through the city to find a secure place to shift into my Slender form to teleport home. Before I could shift I felt a presence watching me.

It was Julian.

"Get the fuck away from me." I said aggressively to the dark corner.

A wolf slowly walked out of the darkness and shifted to reveal Julian.

"I said get the fuck away from me." I seethed through gritted teeth.

"Em. I need to talk to you abo-" he said pleadingly before I cut him off shifting quickly into my Slender form.

"No! Don't even call me that! You can go get fucked you piece of shit rogue! Trying to befriend me to kill me. How about I murder your fucking ass right now!" I said as I pounced on him and teleported us to the middle of Dad's forest.

The first thing I did was slam him into a tree.

"Em I am not going to fight you." He said calmly before I started choking him out with my tendrils.

"I said don't call me that!" I said as I squeezed harder.

His face got purple and he was struggling to keep consciousness as he tried to say something.

"I..... lo...ve ....yo..u." he managed to say.

I don't know why I did it but my grip loosened.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" I said confused.

"I said I love you." He said taking in as much oxygen as he still can.

"Liar." I said before viciously throwing him away from me.

I can't kill him otherwise Dad would pull me off the assignment.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I said half torn up.

Emotions started to hit me hard. This was my love at first sight and he's a fucking rogue.

What was I thinking?

I was about to teleport away before he spluttered.

"If I was a rogue that wanted you dead then why did I let you beat me up? I need to tell you something really impor-" He said before hacking up blood and rendering himself unconscious.

Don't do it Emily. Don't do it girl. Just ditch him and get as far away from the body as I can but before I knew it I did it. I  hesitantly scooped him up in my arms and teleported outside of the mansion.

Bad girl.

I walked into the mansion which now seemed to have a makeover and look like what it would have in it's former glory.

"Dad you need to call in dr. Smiley again." I called out still in my Slender form holding an unconscious Julian in my arms.

"What happened?" He said before emerging around a corner.

He hesitated a bit when he saw that I was holding someone in my arms. He probably hesitated thinking it was Masky or Hoodie.

"Who is that?" He said.

Sally must have heard Dad and charged down stairs thinking that it was Masky or Hoodie.

"This is Julian." I said.

"I'm pulling you off the assignment." He said frustrated.

"Wait what?! Why?" I said confused.

He's not dead.

"He's dead." He said.

"No he's not. His heart was still beating when I arrived?" I said.

"Check yourself. His heart just gave out just then." Said Dad.

I zeroed in on his heart beat again and to my surprise I heard nothing.

Shit.

He was about to tell me something. Why should I listen? I don't know but he did have a point. If he wanted me dead he would have tried to strike instead of choosing to be beaten up.

"Call dr. Smiley." I said shaken a little.

"Why?" He said confused.

"Just do it." I kind of demanded.

He looked at me deep in thought. Thinking about something or reading my mind.

"I've contacted the doctor and he's on his way. Put him in one of the room's in your and Jeff's wing." He said before walking past me.

"And Em?" He added before disappearing into a doorway.

"Yeah?" I said as I spun around to face him.

"Don't let lust consume your way of thought. It can do horrible things and can be as painful as death. Trust me if you let it consume you and you become suddenly deprived of it, you will wish you wanted to be dead." He said before disappearing.

I guess he is talking with experience with Mum. He put so much love in his relationship with Mum that he mentally lost everything when he found out that she died while he was away.

"I will." I said to myself.

Honestly I don't know what to think anymore. My brain is just becoming mush everytime I think about Julian.

Dr. Smiley came and went. He gave him a shot and said that he will be conscious in about an hour and I should be in the room when he wakes. I didn't want to be in the room so I stuck a note on his forehead.

If you are reading this that means that you are alive and well. I had killed you by accident but had you brought back to life. You are currently in my father's house so I suggest that you do not leave your room or you may be killed.

You will not be brought back either.

I will be around later and I'm willing to talk.

- Emily.

Word count: 2036

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.4K 655 36
*Not edited, I'm doing this on my phone. I do not own any of the Creepypasta, I own the following characters: Emily, Micah, Tyler, Cole, Dylan & The...
99.2K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
185K 4.3K 27
This is a Kinda a Tokyo ghoul and creepypasta cross over. ____________________________________________ (Y/N) is the last ghoul on earth, it gets more...
1.7K 67 34
Life has been great so far. (Name) has many friends. Her parents get along. She also gets along with her siblings. Her parents call her "Angel of the...