Way Back Then (Book 2)

By -AVOCADOS_

I wished I fixed everything way back then.. Book 2 of 'Fan Art' I you didnt read the first book pls read it... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
Q and A
10
11
12
Bored
13
14
15
New Story Coming up
16
EPILOUGE
Book 3
Book 3 #2

3

3.1K 103 5
By -AVOCADOS_

Jungkook could not believe his eyes "Am I going Insane!?"He screamed which made his roomate,Jackson barged into his room..

"What!? Who dares to steal the last piece of cookie!?" Jackson said while holding a spatula and Jungkook cant help but to laugh..

"Hyung! Jimin Followed our Fan Club!" Jungkook screamed happily as Jackson started jumping..

------

Jimin chuckled at the Fan's post, he was quite surprise to see a Fan Club from Australia. And besides, he wants to meet this person who owns the fan club..

Not only that he wants to meet this person..

This can also be his chance to find Jungkook..

"Maybe I can ask PD nim to make a concert in Australia"

-----

Sorry short Chap..Kinda busy..♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
96.6K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...