All Out Of Love (On Hiatus)

By pyaarimpossible

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better st... More

1. The Morning After
2. Convincing Techno
3. Frustration
4. Arrival
5. Family Meets
6. Nightmare
7. Lesson
8. Escape
9. Date
10. Another Techno
11. Double Wedding
12. Talks
13. Defend
15. Playing with fire
16. Punishment
17. Prove
18. Give my all
19. Goodbye

14. Duty

2.5K 123 15
By pyaarimpossible

A/N: Thank you for your patience, people ! :) Hope you enjoy this chapter ! :)

_________________________________

After the bidding farewell to all the guests, they all went to their respective rooms.

Pensri's and Technique's hotel room.

"How about you go take a shower first?" a silent Pensri asked Technique.

"Erm.. Sure.." Technique replied as he entered the shower.

As he was taking his shower, he wondered to himself where would he sleep tonight. On the sofa or bed? Would that woman even let him go near her? She would probably bite his head off. he just sighed. Nevermind, Ai'Nic just be patient for a little longer. After you make her fall in love with you, you would not only sleep together. You'd stick together everywhere you go. Be positive. He spoke to give himself some motivation.

Well, when you have a cold queen as a wife.. you've no choice but to go with the flow.

While Technique was having his shower, Pensri who was in the room started unpacking her clothes and some items. Some of the items, were kept into the drawer and some under the pillow. Pensri then smiled to herself thinking about her plan towards that brat in the shower.

Technique came out only with a towel on his waist.

"You can go and have your shower now."He said to his future wife while heading to his bag to wear some clothes.

"Okay. Thanks."she said and walked away.

Huh? Since when was she so polite? Is she plotting something now? Hmmm... Or is it just to give thanks because I defended her earlier? Hmmm.... Technique pondered as he sat on the bed after changing his clothes.

While he was pondering on why his wife-to-be was so polite, Pensri who was inside the shower was shaving herself, and took a bath with a lavender scented body soap. She was thinking on how she is about to give herself to her husband-to-be. It was going to be her first time after all. She was all nervous but better get it done now then later. It is her duty after all. He had saved her company and image from getting smeared after all. What does a virginity count in the face of her company getting saved? She just sighed and walked out to the room with her bathrobe.

That brat will surely enjoy the show. Watching me lose everything must be a joy to him. After all, this is what he wanted from day one. Dreams come true, huh? Wife, huh? This word made her remember about her mother's reminder the night before on the duty of a wife. Her mother told her that as the wife, in marriage.. You have to do your duty.. It's your duty to please your husband and vice versa and coitus is just a natural thing in a marriage. She chuckled thinking about the conversation she had with her mom. It's like her mother new she would not do her duty properly that to her this marriage was nothing. But then again, that brat deserve this reward after defending her tonight.

As she came out of the shower, she thought about how that brat will jump on her right away made her smirk in delight. After all, no one has ever rejected her advances before whether in business deals or a few dates. Her sex appeal was one everyone wished for. Technique who heard the door being open instantly stood up as he saw her come out from the showers. Actually, it was just reflex. He just wanted to avoid getting cursed or scolded by her for sitting on the bed. You never know. She has a weird temper after all. He was tired and he wanted to avoid any problem tonight. He wanted peace as he was extremely tired.

She on the other hand thought of the sudden stand up, differently. That impatient brat... Tsk..tsk.. We'll see who will break earlier later.. She had plan to seduce him to get over with it. More like she wanted to get use to it as soon as possible so she wouldn't need to act like a virgin on her wedding night. She smirked as she looked at the man in front of her stared at her without blinking. But he did something she didn't expect him to do. He just gaped at her and stepped back. This made him fall back to the bed. Yet, he still stared at her unblinkingly.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come over and unwrap me, husband." Pensri smirked and licked her lips trying to seduce the man in front of her.

She was baffled when she heard the man in front of her say, "P...P'Pen.... Wha... What are you doing na? Quick.. quickly wear your clothes or you're gonna get sick na..."

What the??? Is this brat stupid or what?? Can't he see I am offering myself to him here? She scoffed. Or is he impotent? She frowned.

"Don't you want me? Come here." she spoke to Technique seductively trying to lure him in.

"Haih.. P'Pen, what are you trying to do? I don't want to jeopardize anything here. The last thing I want to hear you say is I took your innocence without your permission. Please." Technique pleaded.

"You brat. I won't say such, alright. Sooner or later we still have to do it. So, take this as an early reward. A reward for your help just now. Don't worry. I know what I have to do as a wife. You don't have to worry about the later part. We are gonna be bound in the together anyways." Pensri told him.

 "Reward? For what? Cause I defended you earlier? Haih... P'Pen, I did what I had to do. That is to protect what's mine. You're my wife. How can I not defend you? I did not do that for a reward. I want nothing out of that. If you however wanna give me something, how about... your heart?" Technique smirked and winked at her as he said this.

"You brat. Give you an inch, you want a mile. In your dreams, my heart will be yours! No way! And I don't fall for younger guys. We'll be married yes. I'll do my duty yes. You want sex, no problem. You want kids, not a problem. But, my heart will only belong to myself. No one else. You should be even lucky getting my body this way. Don't you know how many other people wants me?" Pensri looked at him smugly.

"P'Pen, love yourself more. Regarding your heart, how will you know whether or not later on you'll fall for me? Mark my words.. One day, you yourself will admit that the cold queen has fallen for the handsome me. And one day, you'll cry for this handsome man. Duty, huh? I like the sound of that. Can't wait for you to play house with me."Technique smirked and said confidently looking at her.

"Dream on, you brat. Not even in your wildest dream. Anyways, you really don't want me? Right here, right now? Are you impotent or something? Anything I should know?" Pensri looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"Yes. P'Pen. I do want you, but not this way. If ever there is a day I touch you, it means you're mine. I'll never let you go. That means, my heart and soul is all yours and vice versa. Even if you deny that bond, that bond will exist. It will pull you to me physically, mentally and emotionally. You'll be unable to live without me. I'll make sure of it. And you'll never be able to step away from me. You'll always want me. You should know, I am Kla's best friend.Since you know Kla very well, you ought to know that his best friend doesn't run away far from him. There is a reason I am his best friend. We are almost the same type of people." Technique looked at her and told her seriously as he smirked.

As he said those words, something in her stirred. She felt her heartbeat fast. Pensri then wondered to herself, how does something such as addiction to a person occur? Is that even possible? How does it feel like? She after all, as never fell in love before. She never felt anything for anyone besides her parents.

She then cleared her throat, smirked and said, "Oh really, we'll see then. Who is addicted to who.. Shall we?" She licked her lips.

Technique just laughed and shook his head, "No, P'Pen. I told you already. No." Technique insisted on not doing it. He was rather concern with her. Concerned that she would blame him tomorrow, or his plan on getting her heart would all crumble. More like his willpower later on, when it comes to coitus. He doesn't want to give in first. This game with her, he wants to win them all. Win all, includes her heart, body and soul.

Pensri on the other hand however, did not give up. "You really don't want?" she tried seducing him once more.

"Haih. I told you already P'Pen. No. Why are you so desperate anyway? Are you feeling sexually aroused right now? Tsk.. tsk.. Who would have known even the cold queen could feel sexually aroused?" Technique smirked at her and teased her.

"Really? You don't want? Alright then. Your loss. And for your information, even this cold queen is human, no? Isn't it natural to feel something? Especially sexual arousal?"She gritted her teeth, and tried smiling naturally as she spoke to him sarcastically.

Technique just smiled and played with his phone as he shook his head. Pensri was so angry at his reaction. Wasn't she appealing enough? URGH! Fine! You leave me no choice. Don't regret this, you brat! Then, an idea popped to her mind. She smirked at herself. HAH! I'm such a genius. Thank God, I came prepared!

"Hey! Want some coffee?" Pensri asked Technique as her back was facing him. She was boiling water to drink some coffee. Technique was wondering why was she so nice and agreed with her by saying, "Sure. Thanks." He then continued playing his game.

"No problem. I'm making some for myself after all." She just told him. Inwardly however, she just smirked, "The wolf has eaten the bait."

After a while, she handed him the coffee she made.

"Thank you." Technique said as he grabbed the cup.

"You're most welcome." she said.

As she gave him the coffee, she just smiled lightly and took her own cup and drank her coffee as she sat down on the other side of the bed and took out her phone. Technique just smelled the coffee and took a sip from it.

"Yummy! You make good coffee, wife. Prepared to play house with me now, huh?" he smirked and complimented her as he took another sip.

"I can make other good things too, husband. You just don't know me enough yet." she told him and smirked at him back.

"Haha.. Hey, aren't you going to wear some clothes? You're gonna get sick if you don't wear them. The air-conditioner is rather cold here."he looked at her and told her.

"Well, no worries. I am feeling just fine. I'll wear it once I feel it's cold. I might not need it tonight anyway." she said to him.

"Haih.. Stop being stubborn.. What does that mean? What do you mean that you might not need it? Anyways, I will take the couch tonight." he told her as he took another gulp.

She rolled her eyes and told him, "We're adults. We can share the bed. Don't worry about it. We are going to share a life together soon. Sharing a bed, is going to come sooner or later. Chill." She told him.

"Alright, if you say so. If you ever change your mind tell me."he told her and drank the whole cup.

Huh? It's been awhile since he drank the coffee. Why is there no reaction from him? Does that mean it's not working? She pondered to herself while stealing glances at him.

Technique who was oblivious to his surrounding as he resumed playing the game on his phone, did not realise Pensri stealing glances at him. Pensri then just sighed and scrolled her newsfeed on her phone.

After a while, however, Technique felt something was wrong...

____________________________________

A/N: Hey people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did :) Do look forward to the next chapter. I will try to update this fanfic as much as possible. Fingers crossed. Well, you know why.. I am pretty much busy.. HEHE..  Thank you for understanding.. By the way, I usually make sure to have at least 2000words because I hate reading and posting extremely short chapters. So, thank you for bearing with me :P It's one of the reasons why I need to take a few days to post a chapter. Usually I am fine with writing 3000+ words a day.. but then now I have assignments to do too,.. So.. Sorry for the rant...

P/S: Do drop by your comments :) Thank you all once again for bearing with me and supporting me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 16.1K 17
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
923K 55.1K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
859K 71.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...