jjba oneshots bs !

By NoMonsterLovex

Yes, give time to edit... but here's some one shots :) X Female reader X Male reader X Gender neutral X o... More

Author Note
my idiot ^ Caesar
beautiful boy [ baby//child dio]
[the twin sister] Jonathan
morioh town [m.reader]
bad child [child jotaro]
[Gentleman's] Jonathan & Dio
[in daze and enjoyable] jotaro
jealous [caesar]
my masterpiece [ rohan ]
[my flower] DIO
[ soon joyful arrival ] Avdol
help [ Giorno]
no control [ josuke ]
[another life] jolyne
love for love [Jolyne]
[ my angel ] father bruno
triangle [gyro vs. diego ]
triangle [Gyro vs. Diego] [pt2]
triangle [Gyro vs. Diego] [pt3]
crybaby sister [jotaro sister]
[Relax] Kakyion X Reader
[Cute] Dio X M.Reader
[art work] Rohan X M.Reader
[Mate] Straizo X Reader
[bless me] George
[arrogant ] Polnareff X M.Reader
Summer with you [jotaro]
[ you look so lonely] jotaro

love for love [Jolyne pt.2]

2.9K 59 11
By NoMonsterLovex

lgbtq+, girlxgirl, forbidden love, love sick, little sexual act, running away :]

[7/12]

Family's gather around the tv as they were so excited of this New Years. A young lady with  e/c eyes  cough softly as she stare deeply at the midnight sky with beautiful glowing stars that reminds a special person she grown found of.

"[name] come on now they're counting down!!" your cousin begged you but follow her. As the numbers slowly decreased to zero and of course you crack a small smile.

You guys cheer happily, share many hugs and kisses but  you also felt a heavy weight on your chest that burns to guilt. You watch your parents happily kiss deeply before you part away to outside.

[name] pov:

I stare up to the moon with dust of snow begins" jolyne happy new year "

I tried to lit a cigarette with my trembling fingers but I managed to do so. I stare at the smoke that I created but a frustrating feeling grow inside me as I throw the cigarette on the floor that cover with snow.

We secretly have a relationship behind everyone back for about a year. But living with eyes of a snitch, they told on us-my own brother- as we about to meet up but both my parents show up. I was shock to know this. I grow angry and heart broken, when they forcefully pull us apart with jolyne nails dig into my arms when they finally snatch her away from her family. After that, I attack my brother but I was punch back. jolyne tears and screams still burns into my memories.

Everything of my movement is being watch of my fathers and threatened me to stay in the house.

I missed her so much.

"[n-name] " a voice called me out-my mother-

I choose to ignore her and look in the distance as my eyes gently gave up to peace I want. Then living like this. My mother came closer and hang a coat over my shoulder.

"What do you want?"  I whispered with my teeth clench my bottom lip.

"I love you b-but understand your father...I'm sorry, your love for living like this"

I tense up and my eyes lock with her.

"I-I just don't understand! Mom explain this feel that balling inside me with jolyne I miss so much" I sobbed and cover my eyes as my warm tears flow down. My mother hand rest on my arm. She open her mouth but nothing came out. I stare at her with my teary eyes.My nose is running but clean it with my cloth.

She look around slowly and see my father by the window staring at us and he's eyes that says he disgusted. She then look at me with empathy eyes and let go my arm but she slip a paper under my arm before leaving.

My eyes meet with my father who quickly shut the curtains. I quickly open the note and quickly went back inside

"What is it?" My mother shush me as we stood  in the library with the lights out. She quickly went to a book shelf and pull about a suitcase. She grab my hand and shove it at me.

"[name] I know it's unlike me but I do understand you love her and I hope you live a long life in the new environment and people. Here, this something you must have and you must go to the train station."

I slowly open the suitcase and found stacked of cash. I stare in shocked and I slowly shifted my eyes to her. I then hugged her tightly but she grab my face.

"Please go, go before your father notice and I love you" She gently kiss my cheek as I nodded.

I went off running to the garage and found my motorcycle. Put the suitcase carefully in the backpack with clothes. I went off as I took a last glance at my childhood house.

~

I quickly hide my motorcycle in a bush as I encountered the Joestar mansion. I found jolyne window that's way up and  a balcony. I throw pebbles at her window until she came out.

"[name]!?" She shout but cover her mouth "You have to go home, you suppose not be here please for your safety-"

"Run away with me!"

"?!" she blush with her hair slowly cover with the snow dust.

"For  our love jolyne. I can take you anywhere you want and beautiful that we can settle down. nobody can find us...please?"

She stood quiet and look back. Then to me and there was a silent between us.

"[name] take me to a place that we can enjoy and have a family" she finally spoke as we both smiled loving

"Jolyne? Open this door" Someone call her

"Jolyne jumped. I promise I will catch you and we don't have time right now!"

I caught her in my arms as we both fall on the ground but quickly run out as I lead her to my motorcycle. We made it to the train station and once we settle down. We both share a deep kiss and whispering sweet words that I keep pressing my mouth against her ears.

" Italy I want to go and live a beautiful mansion with many fruits and lemons"

I chuckle when I lift her chin up.

"Then we shall go"

We arrived to a beautiful- two story but big lands-mansion. With a car way that I bought and drive to the front with plants veins beautiful twist the mansion. the mansion is made out a stones, creamy color that goes with the bright green grass and trees.It's a beautiful house with many greens.

I look at jolyne with the same awe and i smile happily as we got out the vehicle but my eyes follow to the patio walk way before reaching inside with jolyne.

jolyne pov:

We have a wonderful night together and we talk almost the whole night with [name] gently kissing me to sleep.I stand up with my nude body and love marks.

I wince at my aching body. Soon when I went to the bathroom. I grab [name] backpack for a paired of clothes and toothbrush.

Maybe this isn't so bad.

Lunch was ready on the table for me with layout of many fruits and drinks. I decided to look for her since I didn't see her in the bed with me.

"[name]? Where are you!" I spoke but a faint voice call my name as I reach the backyard and step on the patio that grass is cover-

[name] was planting a tree, gently cover the dirt as her eyes sparkle open as she smile when I gasp.

"Is this?!"

"A lemon tree. And soon I plant more but you know we have a pool here?" She giggled and grab a cup of water.

[end for love for love but if you want the story to continue, read the rest or else this isn't what you want this to end. A far warning ]

"Where did you get it?" I ask and move her hair back.

"A friendly neighbors that live a half a mile away, wait he should be here at any moment- oh there you are!"

A man walk towards us, his hair is long but dark pink locks sway back as his eyes lock into mine. A small glint of amuse I see but I couldn't look away.

"This is Anasui, jolyne and anasui meet jolyne" [name] chuckle innocently and anasui nodded before staring me back.

3rd pov:

What a wonderful life [name] and jolyne have. Or is it? Anasui couldn't help to stare at jolyne with the same gaze that [name] will stare at her. But what is up with jolyne these pass days?

Love can come many ways and anasui find his love.

A Love affair?

Fight for love?

One side love?

To be continued! Interest love triangle and a mess :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 42 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
400K 6.6K 52
A bunch of X Readers. Watch me as my writing gets better with every story... Or not, thats okay. Will contain Lemons and some gay stuff if that offen...
19.6K 290 17
☄ Various male characters x male reader oneshots ☄ ☄ fluff & smut ☄ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \•-•/
137K 2.2K 28
Deleted a lot of comments so far. I will delete anything not relevant to my stories. I took out parts that were more kink shamed. I edited the damn s...