[arrogant ] Polnareff X M.Reader

Short one!
X Male Reader and fluff; boyfriend X boyfriend

[y/n] pov :

"You see, I won this round and beat that [y/n]!" Polnareff snatch my money off my hands and laugh proudly.

he's cocky and the most arrogant guy I ever met. I sometimes question of how I let him get away with it but I do love his confidence in things that he is most wrong with. I look away as to what other game we can play.

Then there's a game that hit me, I quickly grab a box from my bag. A box of my favorite flavor Pocky that is unopened.

"Ooh Polnareff you did say you can beat me at any game right?" I turn my face towards him but he was busy counting the money in hand.

"Yeah, what now challenges you have now? Biting my balls or your balls off-"

"Actually, I was think this" I cut him off and hold the pocky front of him. He gave a confused look before he brightens.

"Who eat the fastest-"

"Of the same stick with both our mouths" i smirk and kiss his cheek but he push me away with his face redden. I chuckle at his reaction.

"The objective of the game is to be the first person to reach the center without breaking or dropping the stick. But we nibble slowly, being careful not to bite too quickly or drop the stick."

Polnareff was making his thinking face of huffing and puffing the thought but I brought out more cash in his face.

"Satisfied ?" I spoke as his mouth gap open.

"Bring it"

I brought it between our mouth and we both bite the ends as I make a bold move to take a bite before him. He then follows as we both getting closer I hold his shoulder to keep in balance.

The pocky was getting short, I can feel Polnareff breathing and the tension grow when I slip my hand behind his head. He muffled to speak words but I can't hear what's he's saying.

What?

He let out a frustrating cried and move his hand on my cheeks and just like that our lips crush. I let out a surprise moan and eager kiss him back as the pocky pushing to my mouth since he using tongue.

Polnareff mumbles sweet words between kiss as I tried to shut him up to bring back our lips again. Our lips are cover with the sweet treat as he lick my lips before giving me a last kiss. We both calmly pull away as I feel a aching pain between my legs.

"Oh Polnareff" i whispered but instead he hold out his hand for the cash prize.

"I don't think that's how it works since-"

"WHAT?! You're kidding me and I thought I actually won-" he scream

I feel a tick on the side of my head as I went to tug his hair that is standing up like a cone.

"Such a arrogant man, this my last of money and you want it...give me something satisfaction return" i smirk as his reaction.

He scream and want to stand up to point at me as if I was lower then him.

"you little shit! Fine then I'll give the best one that you be asking for more sex" Polnareff scream as he suddenly became aware that we're in public setting that cause him to crash on the floor.

"Still a child aren't you?" I chuckle and gave a roll of my money.

He cruses under his breath and grab me by the hand and money.

"So loud save it for later" I shush him

A short one shot!