love for love [Jolyne pt.2]

lgbtq+, girlxgirl, forbidden love, love sick, little sexual act, running away :]

[7/12]

Family's gather around the tv as they were so excited of this New Years. A young lady with  e/c eyes  cough softly as she stare deeply at the midnight sky with beautiful glowing stars that reminds a special person she grown found of.

"[name] come on now they're counting down!!" your cousin begged you but follow her. As the numbers slowly decreased to zero and of course you crack a small smile.

You guys cheer happily, share many hugs and kisses but  you also felt a heavy weight on your chest that burns to guilt. You watch your parents happily kiss deeply before you part away to outside.

[name] pov:

I stare up to the moon with dust of snow begins" jolyne happy new year "

I tried to lit a cigarette with my trembling fingers but I managed to do so. I stare at the smoke that I created but a frustrating feeling grow inside me as I throw the cigarette on the floor that cover with snow.

We secretly have a relationship behind everyone back for about a year. But living with eyes of a snitch, they told on us-my own brother- as we about to meet up but both my parents show up. I was shock to know this. I grow angry and heart broken, when they forcefully pull us apart with jolyne nails dig into my arms when they finally snatch her away from her family. After that, I attack my brother but I was punch back. jolyne tears and screams still burns into my memories.

Everything of my movement is being watch of my fathers and threatened me to stay in the house.

I missed her so much.

"[n-name] " a voice called me out-my mother-

I choose to ignore her and look in the distance as my eyes gently gave up to peace I want. Then living like this. My mother came closer and hang a coat over my shoulder.

"What do you want?"  I whispered with my teeth clench my bottom lip.

"I love you b-but understand your father...I'm sorry, your love for living like this"

I tense up and my eyes lock with her.

"I-I just don't understand! Mom explain this feel that balling inside me with jolyne I miss so much" I sobbed and cover my eyes as my warm tears flow down. My mother hand rest on my arm. She open her mouth but nothing came out. I stare at her with my teary eyes.My nose is running but clean it with my cloth.

She look around slowly and see my father by the window staring at us and he's eyes that says he disgusted. She then look at me with empathy eyes and let go my arm but she slip a paper under my arm before leaving.

My eyes meet with my father who quickly shut the curtains. I quickly open the note and quickly went back inside

"What is it?" My mother shush me as we stood  in the library with the lights out. She quickly went to a book shelf and pull about a suitcase. She grab my hand and shove it at me.

"[name] I know it's unlike me but I do understand you love her and I hope you live a long life in the new environment and people. Here, this something you must have and you must go to the train station."

I slowly open the suitcase and found stacked of cash. I stare in shocked and I slowly shifted my eyes to her. I then hugged her tightly but she grab my face.