You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 23: Forced

52.9K 2.4K 1.3K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :) Boooriinggggg

Third Person POV

Taehyung woke up to an empty bed. Jeongguk wasn't there. For a moment he panics because it felt like a nightmare not having Jeongguk by his side. He gets up, tries to calm down.

There might be some emergency so he left.

He is a crown prince, he has duties.

Don't worry, you'll see him at breakfast.

Will I?

Taehyung takes a deep breath and clears his head with the unwanted thoughts because he knows if he keeps thinking, he'll go crazy.

Taehyung moves to the dining room but was shocked to see only the Queen and his brother Seokjin there. Dread fills him. Jihyun notices him and smiles, gesturing him to sit.

Taehyung makes his way to the table rather slowly and sits down. Seokjin smiles at him but Taehyung knows it's not his brother's usual smile.

"Where is everyone else?" Taehyung can't help but ask because no one else was going to say anything for sure.

"They had to go the neighbouring state which we won a few days prior." Jihyun says and Taehyung gets an ugly feeling.

"Why?"

"The soldiers of that state were brought here yesterday and the peasants and locals were left in the village and the state. Jaehwan, Namjoon and Jeongguk had to go to see how the state is and how many servants we can have." Jihyun explains.

"Did Jeongguk really had to go?" Taehyung asks and Jihyun and Seokjin look at him in mild disbelief.

"He's going to be a King one day, of course he had to go and see and besides, it's not the first time he left." Jihyun says, trying to assure Taehyung because she knows the omega is worried sick.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung softly says.

"Oh no sweetie, I know Jeongguk left without telling you, he shouldn't have done that but don't worry, they'll be back by tomorrow." Jihyun says and takes Taehyung's hand in her own.

But Taehyung can't feel any better at all. He needs to see Jeongguk, he needs to touch him to make sure his Alpha is alright but the fact that he can't do that makes him want to cry out loud.

"Why don't you and Seokjin go and visit the village and see the bounties of our kingdom later after lunch? I'm sure what Jeongguk showed you was nothing, there is more. I'll have Jisung take you both there." Jihyun smiles and Taehyung nods.

It's only a second day after their marriage and Taehyung is feeling like anything bad will happen at any moment. The rogue attack right before the night of their marriage and now Jeongguk leaving without telling him was something Taehyung couldn't take off of his mind.

Even if the marriage had been perfect doesn't mean Taehyung has forgotten the nightmare. Not to mention the two times before when Jeongguk left, he came back somehow injured and Taehyung prays that nothing happens this time.

--------------------------

"He'd be worried, that's why I didn't tell him. He wouldn't have let me leave the palace if I'd told him." Jeongguk says as he walks through the piles of wreck.

"Not telling him would've made him more worried that's for sure." Hoseok says.

"I was confused, I didn't knew what to do so I left without telling him. I shouldn't have done that." Jeongguk sighs now realising he really should've told Taehyung. He knows his omega would be worried sick by now.

"How long are we here?" Jeongguk asks, now desperate to run back to Taehyung's arms.

"No idea but if we leave after looking around the whole territory than we will be at the palace before sunrise, that is if we leave at sunset as well." Hoseok answers and Jeongguk groans.

"Missing him?" Hoseok muses.

"Of course I am missing him." Jeongguk answers.

----------------------------

Taehyung?

The omega stills in the middle of the village market when he hears his name. Jeongguk's voice in his head.

Taehyung baby? Can you hear me?

Taehyung's face was well hidden due to the Cape so no one was able to see the tears falling from his eyes.

Gukkie...

Taehyung links and Jeongguk sighs relieved.

I'm so sorry Tae, I should have told you. Jeongguk apologises.

Just came back to me please. I want to see you. Please tell me you're alright and you'll come back to me. Taehyung pleads.

I'm alright baby, I'm fine and I promise to see you soon okay. I promise. Jeongguk assures and Taehyung smiles, all worries disappearing for a moment.

Okay. Taehyung says.

Okay. Jeongguk replies. He's happy Taehyung isn't mad at him.

I love you. Taehyung says, knowing very well Jeongguk will know and he wants him to know because he won't be able to say it face to face. Taehyung panics when he hears no reply from Jeongguk.

Gukkie...I---

I love you Taehyung. Jeongguk confirms because for a moment he couldn't really believe it. Happy tears roll down Taehyung's cheeks.

Even though they didn't said it directly, face to face but this was more than enough. Even being apart, they confessed their love for eachother and it's perfect---beautiful.

"Taehyung." The omegas is snapped out of his trance when he hears his brother's voice.

"You were left so far behind, I panicked." Seokjin was out of breath, indicating he ran towards him.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung sheepishly says.

"Oh God, come on now, let's get going." Seokjin huffs and Taehyung nods.

The fluttering feeling in his stomach had masked the feeling he should be having of being watched at the moment.

--------------------------

"It's too far hyung. I can't walk that much." Taehyung whines. Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"You had bought whatever you wanted, why can't you go with me just like I had been with you." Seokjin says but Taehyung was tired.

"Take Jisung with you, I'll wait here." Taehyung says and Seokjin shakes his head.

"I'm not leaving you alone." Seokjin says. Taehyung sits down on the stair and folds his arms on his chest.

"Fine but I'm not walking anymore." Taehyung states and Seokjin groans.

"Let's go Jisung, this stubborn guy won't budge." Seokjin says and Jisung nods.

"Don't move." Seokjin strictly says and Taehyung sticks out his tongue at him.

"I'm serious Taehyung, don't go anywhere." Taehyung nods at his brothers words. Seokjin leaves with Jisung to the shop he wanted to visit leaving Taehyung with the thoughts of the confession. He blushes all alone to himself, desperate to see Jeongguk.

After sitting for a while, Taehyung's attention was caught by a cute puppy at the end of the market street. It felt like he had to go there.

Taehyung gets up, as if hypnotised by the puppy. He walks towards it and crouches down to hold him. He keeps playing with the puppy until it wriggles away from his hold and runs. Taehyung follows.

Now having lost the puppy, Taehyung finally realises where he is. He was well aware the village is surrounded by a forest. He felt so safe when he came here with Jeongguk but now, he is scared. Of course he is.

Taehyung turns around, deciding to take the route back but all he sees is trees and there is no way that leads back to village. Taehyung wants to slap himself for being so stupid.

Hyung? Believe it or not, this is the first time Taehyung is linking Seokjin and of course it's of no use.

Before Taehyung could repeat, he was interrupted.

"No wonder why father wanted you." Taehyung hears a deep voice and is met with a guy, same age as him. It was getting cold, sun was almost setting but the light was enough to make him see the face of the other.

"Why are you." Taehyung shouldn't be talking like this to an Alpha. Yes, the person standing in front of him was am Alpha.

"You'll know somehow." The person said, walking towards Taehyung slowly but the omega didn't left his place.

"Answer me." Taehyung doesn't know how he got so brave. The Alpha smirks and just as he was about to touch Taehyung, the omega pushes it away.

"Don't you dare."

"You're too brave for an omega, I don't like it." Taehyung frowns at that.

"Go away." Taehyung snaps.

"That's enough omega." The Alpha growls and Taehyung whimpers lightly. The Alpha grabs Taehyung's hair harshly and the omega can't even speak out. Curse this Alpha voice.

"Don't worry little one, I'm not here to take you away. I'm just here to make you pay." He says and after that, Taehyung can only remember immense pain in his entire body as a heart wrenching scream leaves his mouth.

Jeongguk. Taehyung hopes his mate has heard his plea.

-------------------------

Hoseok grabs Jeongguk when the he suddenly bends down, feeling pain all of a sudden. Jeongguk kneels on the ground, clutching his chest as the pain intensifies.

"Jeongguk, hey---what's wrong?" Hoseok voices out and everyone snap their attention to him.

Jeongguk. Taehyung's plead is heard and his eyes widen.

"Taehyung---he is---he's in hurt." Jeongguk utters, the pain never decreasing.

Jeongguk's wolf was in pain and so was him. The bond he shared with Taehyung felt like crumbling and it was hurting like hell. If Taehyung was hurt then so was Jeongguk.

Jeongguk just hopes it's not what he thinks it is.

--------------------------

Sunrise.

It was sunrise and Jeongguk ran inside his palace. Ignoring the pain and wanting to see Taehyung only. He was horrified when he entered the hall. Seokjin and Jihyun were crying.

"Where is Taehyung? Where is he?" Jeongguk's voice booms in the hall.

"We don't---we don't know Jeongguk." Jeongguk's heart stops beating own that moment and his blood runs cold.

Hoseok runs towards Seokjin and asks him what happened. Having heard the story, they decided to start searching themselves.

Jeongguk couldn't think of anything other than Taehyung of course. Hoseok had to drag him out to find Taehyung.

"Daniel, Yugyeom, search the whole Kingdom if you have to but we have to find prince Taehyung." Hoseok says and the royal guard's nod.

"Jeongguk, we're going to find him. Let's go." Jeongguk walks behind Hoseok.

Taehyung? Answer me please.

Jeongguk wanted to scream when he got no answer. His chest tightening with pain.

----------------------------

Oh God. Daniel prepares himself for the worst when he sees a body under a big tree, almost covered with the pile of rusted leaves.

Daniel runs towards the body, dusting away the leaves. His eyes widen when he turns around the body.

Prince Taehyung.

Daniel checks the pulse, sighing in relief when he finds it but his heart drops when he sees something that shouldn't be there.

Daniel picks Taehyung in his arms and links Hoseok to call everyone at one place because he found Taehyung.

Daniel's eyes were glassy when he was walking towards Jeongguk with Taehyung in his hand. Jeongguk was about to run towards them but Daniel stops him.

"No." Jeongguk halts when Daniel utters this. His eyes widening when he can't pick the sweet scent that's always on Taehyung.

"Danny, what's wrong. You're scaring us." Hoseok voices out.

"He's alive." Daniel says and Jeongguk doesn't want Daniel to say what he's going to say.

"He's---he's marked." With Daniel's words, Jeongguk drops on the floor, kneeling and clutching his shirt, the pain being unbearable.

----------------------------

^baby you are sooooo damn beautiful. Baby boy.

^sooooo damn cute and soft and beautiful.....
And..........

^what's going onnnnnn??????? Look at thisssss.... I'm--- just kiss Goddamn it. I opened my ig and it popped up and I was like......don't scream.....don't scream.....

^the delicate touch.

^they closeness.

^just kiss please?

-------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

I know there was no vkook in this chap but this chap had to be done....don't kill me lol. Poor Taehyung.

Hope u liked it. ...

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 518 16
Party 2 It. Contains The Story Of Riser as He Carry On His New Journey And Face NEW CHALLENGES , NEW ENEMIES WHO ARE LOT STRONGER And Powerful Then H...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
110K 1.5K 30
I do Captain America Tony Stark Hawkeye Bruce Banner Thor Loki Peter Parker Bucky And maybe so other if I get requests.
203K 14.3K 45
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...