How About That Drink? [frosti...

By pippitypipes

After the events of Thor Ragnarok, Thor, Loki and the people of Asgard are forced to take refugee on Earth wh... More

Earth?
Warm Welcomes
Panic
Acting Causal
Manipulating Time
Home, Sweet Home
Tongue Tied
Welcome to Earth
God of Sorrows
Headaches
Clouded
Movie Night
Irrelevant Side Story
Falling
City of Lights
Crime Fighting
Domestic Disputes
Shadows
Celebratory pt.1
Celebratory Pt.2
Paris

Not an Update: Just a Note

3.7K 84 30
By pippitypipes

Hello everyone! I'm really REALLY sorry I haven't updated in literal yonks but I'm working on like five other stories at the moment and this one's just been pushed out of my priority list for now.... I'm also in exam block at the moment but after that I have the summer holidays so I'll make it up to you all then. I'm actually so sorry for leaving you guys hanging like this for that long and hope you're all still following the story!

****

On a different note how do guys feel about a three chapter Stucky fic with some smut? Like would you guys read that? Cause I'm almost finished one like that and have just been hesitant to publish it...

****

I'm also working on a Joshler fic! What do you think about that? Would anyone read that as well?

****

So anyways how's everyone's lives? Since my last update I went to Panic! At The Disco which was the best concert of my life!! and also Taylor Swift which was fun. What have you guys been up to??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2K 28
After Thanos snaps half of the universe out of existence, Tony is grieving but his brain still won't stop asking questions. Like why on Earth did Lok...
77.6K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
72.3K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
277K 8.6K 46
Being Tony Starks assistant has its perks, I mean who doesn't want to be friends with the Avengers?! In your case they are basically family now. How...