Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

61- Colors...

12.3K 388 167
By BluePringlez

I'm going to cry now. I worked for about three hours on this chapter. and when it Synced... half of the chapter was cut off. ;_; i'm going back to Memo Pad T~T

I'm sorry for the long wait. I had a depressed period because of my phone and the chapter, and didn't want anything to do with this phone.

I drew yet another picture of Asoka.. its to the side.. (if it isnt there.. wait a few minutes and refresh ;3 )

~ ~

Asoka Pov

I walked quietly. Free from my personal prision known as the hospital, confined to the person known as my Husband and boyfriend. Tsunade's evil remark caused me and Kakashi to have an awkward silence as we walked home.

We were silent and every once in a while I could feel him give a small glance to me, causing me to bludh harder, and look down again.

"Uh.. Asoka?" I looked at him, and our eyes met. I blushed again.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked, moving alittle closer. I nodded slowly, and his braceleted hand took mine. The rose charms snapped together with the magnets they held. I smiled softly me and Kakashi continued walking. "You realize we're sleeping in the same bed together?" He said, smirking under his mask.

"Yes.. But, we did that already in Tazuna's house." I said easily

"True. But I suppose it will be alittle more awkward." He stated and I nodded slowly.

"Yeah.." I mumbled. It was quiet for a few moments.

"So uh.. Its your birthday in a few weeks... What would you like me to get you?" Kakashi asked me, swinging my hand slightly.

"Uh... I don't need anything really. And there isn't anything that I want at the moment. You don't need to get me anything." I said giving him a smile to show I meant it. He sighed and gave a close eyed smile back.

"Alright. Just let me know if you want anything at all." Kakashi said and it became silent once again.

"So uh. Have you ever had a name you wanted to be called as a kid? If your name wasn't Kakashi?" I asked, trying to start up the question game, like he has many times.

"Hm.. good question... I have thought about it. And liked the name Isami." Kakashi said, then his eye went to me. "You?"

"Well, I always thought that if my name was Rose, it would be funny. Rose Rose! Haha.. What flower has a sharp barrior, but falls apart easily?" I asked my riddle.

"Uh.. What?" Kakashi asked.

" A rose! Because in Japanese, Rose Rose is Bara Bara, Barabara means to fall apart." I said grinning. He smiled behind the mask.

"Thats actually pretty funny. Where did you get that from?" He asked.

"A Manga called Heart no Kuni No Alice." I said.

"Ahh... I don't know what that is..." Kakashi said, scratching the back of his head with his free hand. I laughed alittle.

"Didn't expect you to." I said nonchalant.

"Okay, if you had to choose Naruto, Sakura or Sasuke to be stuck on an island with, who would you choose?" Kakashi asked.

"Naruto." Bam. I didn't have to think. "You?"

"Sasuke."

"Ha! That emo, revenge obessed dork? He will mop around thinking that he'll die. He has no drive to live. Naruto actually cares and is a really nice sweet heart inside." I said smiling.

"But he doesnt think, is childish, and such."

"Meh. He's better than that emo Uchiha." I replied, puffing my cheeks out.

We continued questions and such on the way home, and soon entered the house. I was then pulled into Kakashi's bedroom.

"You have to stay in the same room as me always. And I just want to sleep, so you have to stay in the same room as me." He said.

"But what if I'm hungry?" I whined.

"Then just wake me up." He said. I sighed. He lay down, taking off his mask and headband and patted the side next to the wall, gesturing for me to lay down next to him.

I hopped over him and made my way to the wall. I went under the covers, still dressed, but not like I was going to change in the same room as this pervert.

Kakashi pulled the covers over himself and closed his eyes. I sighed to myself and closed my eyes aswell.

I could feel arms pulling me to something warm, so I embraced it, probably Kakashi being all weird. Not that I mind...

I gave a deep sigh and slowly drifted off into sleep.

~ ~

In the morning I woke up.. and felt like barfing. My mind was fuzzy, and I felt nasuia. My stomach lurched and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, ignoring that Kakashi was supposed to be with me.

I made it to the bathroom as I hurled into the toilet. The awful taste of bile burned my mouth as I spit it out, then went to the sink, and began brushing my teeth. I saw Kakashi in the mirror, who entered quietly and tierdly.

"You didn't wake me up." He commented.

"I was going to throw up." I replied, eyeing the toilet that was yet to be flushed. "Didn't have time to wake you up."

"Are you alright now?" Kakashi asked, alittle worried, flushing the toilet. I nodded slowly.

"Hungry and thirsty... bit dizzy.." I threw back, after spitting out the toothpaste. Spearmint.. ew... not that toothpastes could come in any other flavor..

"Want me to make something?" He asked. I nodded slowly, trying not to get more dizzy and nasuia. "What?" I shrugged. He made handsigns and poofed out a clone who set off, knowing what he had to do.

I walked quietly to the Kitchen, the real Kakashi holding my hand. I sat in the wooden, chair and rested my head on the table. Groaning in pain.

"I. Hate. Hormones..." I mumbled to myself quietly.

Kakashi patted my back before going back to cooking.

"Want tea?" He asked.

"Yes, Please. Anything red-preferably." I told him.

"I have raspberrry."

"Perfect." I mumbled, and held my head.

Soon a cup of tea was placed infront of me and I drank it slowly... quickly in other's eyes.

"Yum." I said with a spacing out expression. Something like Italy from Hetalia when he mentions Pasta.

(A/N: =v= Like that. :D )

"And here it is. Dig in." Kakashi said, placing a plate of his special ramen dish infront of me. I took a fork and began eating with a grin.

"Wow. This is great!" I complimented. Eating more.

"Slow down or you're going to-"

"Too late!" I yelled and drank water so I wouldnt choke on the food.

"And so you wont get sick." Kakashi finished, patting my back as I coughed.

I nodded slowly and began eating, taking my time.

I looked up momentarily to see Kakashi eating his food.

"Kakashi?" I asked, tilting my head. He looked up, some noodles in his mouth.

"Hm?" He asked. The face he made...

"Pft." I tried holding it back. I swallowed what I had in my mouth. Then burst out laughing. "Your- Your face!" I yelled, pointing as I almost fell from my chair.

"Hm? What about it?" He asked. His face had sauce on it, and his mouth was open. His hair was loopsided because of sleep and his expression was confused, but the combination was funny. I continued giggling. He shook his head, mumbling about something then went back to eating. I ate aswell.

I easily finished my food, and gave a small burp before laying on the couch.

"Would you like to train with me? It usually helps gets mind off of things." Kakashi asked me, seeming unsure.

"Sure." I said, smiling.

"Do you know how to summon?" Kakashi asked me, as he cleaned the dishes.

"Yeah. I summon bees. But. I only met one, which was the queen bee." I said. He nodded, back turned from me.

"Would you like to know how to summon dogs?" He asked now. I gasped, standing from the table. But I jumped up quickly, banging my foot on the table.

"Ow!" I yelled then took a double check. "Hell yeah I do!" I yelled.

"No cursing." Kakashi warned. I sighed.

"Sorrrrrryyyy." I replied sarcastic.

"Anyways. So you want to?" I nodded as he turned around to look at me, finishing the dishes.

"Ofcourse! That would be amazing." I said grinning, jumping up and down in excitement. Ignoring the pain in my leg where I had hit the table, a bruise will definatly form there.

"Alright. Lets go." Kakashi said, and took my hand, we left the house and headed to the training grounds, talking on the way.

"So the handsigns are.." Kakashi showed me the signs and I nodded, practicing slowly. We soon made it to the forest where he sat down.

"Alright. Let me try." I mumbled, and did the handsigns, adding chakara, and biting my thumb hard, drawing blood. "Summoning Jutsu!" I yelled, a dog appeared.. a large looking dog.

"Huh? Oh Hey Kakashi." The dog greeted Kakashi, ignoring me.

"Hey.. by the way.. She summoned you, not me." Kakashi said smiling.

"Huh? Oh, so you want a contract then?" The dog asked me. I slowly nodded.

"Whats your name?" The dog asked, he poofed something.. a scroll.

"Its Asoka... Hatake.." I mumbled, eyeing Kakashi, who grinned from behind his mask.

"You're married!? YOU GUYS MARRIED AND DIDNT INVITE ME?!" He boomed, tears in his eyes.

"Its.. It was for the name.. her real last name is Bara." Kakashi said.

"So what Emi-sama said, was true? You're the Bara?" I nodded.

"Yeah." I confirmed, nodding.

"Wow! Thats awesome! Just sign here in blood." The dog pointed his paw to the scroll, the third empty spot. I read the first one.. Hatake... The first name was.. blured.. the second one was.. Hatake Kakashi.. I wrote in. Hatake Asoka, in english, or I don't know...

"There." I said, smiling.

"Thank you kind stranger." The dog said bowing slightly. "My name is Douge. Dont hesitate to call on me, whenever you need a friend, or hug." He said, grinning and showing some sharp teeth. I nodded and it poofed away.

"Can I meet your Bee summons?" Kakashi asked me. I nodded, and did the handsigns for Bee summonings, slamming my bleeding finger onto the floor. A giant poof errupted and a giant swarm of bees surrounded me. The GIANT queen bee underneath me.

"Huh?! ~ ~ ~" Swarms of voices spoke at the same time.

"Uh! Kakashi! Where did you go?!" I called.

"Right here." Behind me he lay on his back, in the fluffy coat of the queen bee.

The buzzing stopped.

"Everyone silence!" Emi called.

"Emi-sama!" Everyone of the bees silenced instantly after calling her name.

"This is Asoka Bara! Since she is married, she is Hatake. Your summoner! Be respectful!" Emi boomed.

"Hello Hatake-chan!" All the bees said swarming around my hands.

"Hello." I greeted. "What are your names?" I asked.

"We are all one group, known as Mie!" They said in one. (Mie=May)

"Mie? Thats.. quite funny actually." Kakashi mumbled from my feet.

"Well. I'm glad to finally meet you Mie. Are there any other ones of you?" I asked, the group became a head and shook their head no.

I laughed. "Alright." I said, and layed next to Kakashi. "This is my hubby."

"Hubby?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, its short for husband." I said, staring at the small of the sky.

"Do you need us for anything?" Mei asked me. I nodded.

"I dont know how to fight with you guys. So would you like to train?" I asked.

"Yeah!" The bees said and chattered exitingly.

~

And we trained.

Like crazy. Then I went to the dogs. I learned all of their names. Pakkun I knew already, and I met him. He seemed very happy to meet me.

I have a feeling we will all be such great friends.

Friends..

Kiki!

I began looking through my pockets.

"My phone! Wheres my cell phone?" I cursed to myself.

"Oh. I have it." Kakashi said, handing the cellular device to me.

"SHIT! It died! I need to charge it." I hissed to myself, as I saw the dark screen wouldn't respond.

"For goodness sake! Stop cursing." Kakashi said, seeming annoyed.

"Shush. I can curse when I want to." I stated, and called for Mussō-ka. He appeared and took my cellphone, then dissapeared to my house to charge it there.

"Its not ladylike to curse." He warned.

"I'm not very ladylike at all." I told him, truthfully.

"You seem like it, plus you're the princess. You need to act lady-" I turned my head to look at him, and inturpted him.

"I may be the princess, I may as well not be. It doesnt matter your stature or anything. It doesnt mean you can be treating others worse, and yourself better. In other words. I. DON'T. CARE!"

(A/N: PewDiePie Happy Wheels Moment. Gomenasai ;D )

"Okay. But try not to curse alot... please.." Kakashi said, pursing his lips behind his mask.

"Fine." I mumbled, and sighed after a long silence.

"Are you hungry after all that training?" He asked me. I nodded hesitatingly.

"Lets go out." He said and grabbed my hand, dragging me from our training spot in the forest. We soon found our way out of the forest, due to his amazing ninja skills and direction.

We found our way to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, talking along the way.

"But Blue is such a pretty color! Why would it be sad?" I asked Kakashi, he shrugged.

"It just seems like that kind."

"One reason."

"Blue is the color of tears." He replied instantly.

"And red is the color of blood. But Red doesnt seem like pain." I retorted. "The sky looks so peaceful!"

"Fine. Fine. Then how about white?" Kakashi asked as we pushed the drapes aside to the ramen shop. I sat in the far corner, and Kakashi sat next to me. I thought about the color white silently.

"Hey Kakashi, Mrs. Hatake." The man greeted me.

"Hello." Kakashi greeted, I waved quietly.

"What will you two be having today?" He asked.

"Two Miso Ramens." Kakashi ordered.

"Hm.. I say White is pure, and influiencal, while also being inflenced by things around it. It is a soft and kind color that wraps everything in warmth, but has its cold moments." I said thoughtful. Then gave a small laugh at the end.

"That sounds quite intresting. I was thinking just about the same thing." Kakashi said, nodding. He silently ate and soon paused. "Black seems like.. a dark color, however, its mysterious and also seems afraid to let anyone see its true colors. It seems all talk and no walk." Kakashi said, and resumed eating.

"Yes... I suppose so." I said, and also continued.

"So.. you sure you dont want anything for your birthday?" Kakashi asked one last time, turning his unmaked face to me.

"Uh.. I think I'm fine." I grinned at him. "I'll tell you when the time comes." I said, and he nodded.

"Alright.. and uh... Asoka..?"

"Kakashi..?" I looked at him, questionably.

"I.. I love you." He said, smiling, and giving me a peck on the cheek before I even regestered his words. Then he went back to eating. My face flushed and I stuttered for words.

"I.. uh.. I love.. you too..." I mumbled, and looked to the side, away from Kaka-baka.

Not sure if he heard me.. I kind of dont want him to.. but.. I do at the same time. Stupid emotions! Why are you so annoying?!

I shook my head quietly.

Just a few more weeks... until my birthday.

~ ~

'Just a few more weeks.. Until the invasion begins.' Thought Tsunade as she tapped her hand on her desk. She was informed of Aiden Haruhana's death no more than 20 minutes ago.

"Lady Tsunade. Here is the most recent and accurate map of Kusagakure." An ANBU said, coming into the window. Tsunade nodded and opened the scroll and looked at it.

"Yes.. The Invasion.. it will be just a few weeks. On Asoka Hatake's birthday. For the prophecy."

*end chapter*

- -

Nothing much to say.

I'm going to Comic Con, NY. On October 14th.

Comment.

Vote.

Something

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 14K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
70.5K 2.3K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days with little excitement. That is until she is assaulted in the very streets of her village...
147K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
73K 2.2K 50
When Iruka Umino is in love with the Sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, things begin to build up in their relationship but people are there to also corrup...