I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 31- The Picture

3.7K 111 19
By ughhcelebs

If We Have Each Other- Alec Benjamin

Dallas POV

I start to open my eyes and look at the face of Emilio Martinez. Last night was a night. I actually kissed Emilio Martinez. I just don't know if that was the best thing to do.

Don't get me wrong I loved every second of that kiss but it's just everything that comes after it. I don't know what will happen next. I mean I don't really believe in love all that much and I don't really date either.

There is so much Emilio doesn't know about me either. He only knows the life I put out at school and nothing else. He doesn't know I fight. He doesn't know that my father is Keith either. He has the right to know and so does Ivan and Ryder but I just couldn't bring myself to it.

After all these years my father decides to show up now and try to ruin my life and my friends life. The thing is that I just don't understand why. I don't understand why he is taking them and putting stuff in their heads.

Is he trying to get me by going to them first? Is this all a set up? I mean Emilio did tell me what happened but I don't know if I should trust him. I don't want to trust him fully yet because I don't know what's going to be coming for us.

If my father find out he spoke to me then it might cause a huge problem. Forget about speaking to me, I kissed him which probably made things worse. I have a gut feeling that from now on everything is going to get worse.

I also don't know if I should tell him about my life. The real truth of my life. I just don't think I'm ready to tell anyone yet. I mean I told Maria a few things about me but not everything. She knows I'm Lexi and she has kept that secret for a while.

It's all these decisions I need to make and I would have to make them fast before anything bad happens. I just hope that my father doesn't know anything about what happened last night.

I turn my body over to face the other way and reach out for my phone. I look at the time and notice that it is almost noon. I also noticed that I got a few messages from Ryder. I unlock my phone and open up the conversation.

Ryder
Ivan and I are going to be over around noon.

Since when did I invite them over my house? A few second later I hear a knock on the door downstairs. I groaned and started to get up. I was half way up when an arm pulled me back down.

"Don't leave yet." I hear Emilio mumble.

"Emilio, Ryder and Ivan are at the door." I informed him.

"So, who cares." He said.

"I do. If I don't answer they will just keep knocking on the door." I say as I hear more knocks on the door.

Emilio groans and let's go of me. I get up and head over to the door. I rush downstairs and the knocking continues.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming. Calm down." I yelled.

I put my hand on the door handle and pulled it wide open. I open it and see Ryder and Ivan standing there with their hands in a knocking position. I chuckle a little bit looking at them.

"Well hello to you guys to." I smiled.

"Hey Dallas." Ivan greets.

"Come in." I moved to the side and let them walk in.

"Make yourself at home. I'm going to get ready upstairs and I will send Emilio down." I inform them and they both nod their heads. I then rush upstairs to get changed.

Ryder's POV

Dallas just let us into her house and ran upstairs. She told us to make ourselves at home so that's what we did. Ivan and I looked around her house.

Now I know what you're thinking.

'Why are you at Dallas's house?'

Well to answer your question, last night after Emilio went after Dallas he didn't come back home, obviously. So Ivan and I wanted to come by to see if he was still alive. We weren't really sure what exactly happened by I know that when Dallas gets mad she goes wild so we decided to stope by and check.

I looked around her house and looked at all the pictures hanging up. There were a bunch of Dallas when she was little with a women that probably is her mom. I look more and go over to the little table that has more pictures on it.

When I approach the pictures one of them catches my eye. I had to take a double take to look at the picture. I grab the picture and look at it closely. Something isn't adding up.

"Hey Ivan. Come over here real quick." I called him still looking at the picture.

"What's up?" he says coming over towards me.

"Look at this." I say handing him the picture.

"Holy shit." he says as his eyes go wide.

"What does this mean then?" I asked Ivan.

"I don't know but all I know is that we were lied to." he says in shock.

The picture Ivan was holding was the same exact picture we got last months when the Red Dash dropped it. Only this time the girls face wasn't scribbled out. It was clear to see who it was.

"So if Keith said that was him in the picture does that mean Dallas is the daughter to Keith?" Ivan asked.

"I don't know we should definitely ask her about it because if they are related this changes everything." I responded.

"Wait a minute." My eyes go wide.

"Why didn't we add this up before. If the Red Dash led us to Keith then that means they are working together and that wouldn't have happened if he never took the orders from Keith." I start off.

"Red Dash. That has to be connected to our rival gang the Devils. Keith is the leader of the Devils." I say in shock.

"Wait but that also means if he is the leader and Dallas is his daughter that means Dallas is also apart of the gang." Ivan states.

"But we are not sure yet if Dallas is his daughter." I point out.

"Ryder it's obvious. You would have to be as dumb as Emilio to not figure this out." Ivan shoots back.

"Well I don't want to assume anything right now." I say in defense.

"Hold on a second." I say remembering something.

"What is it now?" Ivan asked.

"Remember when we asked him who was in the picture and he wouldn't tell us?" I say.

"Yeah." Ivan says looking at me confused.

"Well we asked him if it was Lexi and he wouldn't tell us but I'm pretty sure it is Lexi because he wouldn't said no right there on the spot." I continue.

"Yeah and then he said that Lexi is closer than we think. I was there too Ryder." Ivan looks at me.

"So remember last night when Dallas went to talk to Emilio and she had something important to tell him but she was cut off because of Cadence." I say remember last night.

"Okay what's your point?" Ivan crosses his arms.

"She said, 'I'm L-' and then got cut off." I say and Ivan's eyes widen.

"So you are trying to tell me that Dallas was going to tell Emilio that she is Lexi?" Ivan says shocked.

"Yes bro it's all making sense now." I say.

"Bro we might be getting too ahead of ourselves. This is just crazy." Ivan tells me.

"No Ivan. I'm positive that Dallas is Lexi. We just have to find proof that she is Lexi." I exclaim.

"Ryder I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me right now if you really think this is all true." Ivan says and stares at me.

I look him dead in the eyes and open my mouth.

"I truly believe that Keith is the leader of the Devils, Keith is Dallas's dad, and that Dallas is Lexi." I state.

Ivan leans back a little bit and looks down at the picture. He takes a deep breath and looks up at me again.

"So what's the plan?" He finally says.

"What plan?" Another voice interrupts.

Ivan and I turn around quickly to face with Emilio. He has a sandwich in his hand and has messy hair. I look and Ivan and he looks back at me. We both quickly look back at Emilio.

"Oh hey Emilio." I quickly say.

"Hey Ryder. Hey Ivan." He greets.

Ivan and I give a sly smile to Emilio.

"So what plan are you guys talking about." Emilio asked again.

"Uhm." Ivan says but stops.

"We were uhm planning a way to uhm apologize to Dallas. Yeah a nice way to apologize to Dallas after ignoring her for a month." I say quickly.

"Yeah what Ryder said." Ivan agrees with me.

"Well why did you guys exclude me out of this I want in on this plan too." Emilio says.

Ivan and I let out a huge breath we were holding. Thankfully Emilio bought what we were saying because if he asked us questions or looked at us weird we could be in a whole lot of trouble. Emilio sits down on the couch and pats the seat for us to sit next to him.

I looked at Ivan a little worried. We just practically solved a mystery and this is a huge secret. Emilio should know but I don't think we should tell him just yet after him and Dallas just made up.

I also need to figure out a plan to figure out if Dallas is really Lexi.

____________________________________
Will Dallas tell Emilio her life story? How come Dallas doesn't believe in love? Should Dallas trust Emilio? Ivan and Ryder stopped by. They start putting the pieces together. Is Ruder right about his theory? How will they find out if Dallas is Lexi? How will they find out if Keith id Dallas's father? Are they going to talk to Dallas about it? Are they going to tell Emilio about everything?
What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
11/23/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
397K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...