Soulmates (Drarry)

By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

"soon you will see that others are more superior than others, Potter. I can help you there" Draco said puttin... More

Chapter 1- Happy Birthday Harry
Chapter 2- Detention
Chapter 3- Quidditch Match
Chapter 4- Soulmates
Chapter 6- 3rd Term
Chapter 7- Time turner
Chapter 8- End of Term
Chapter 9- A week with Sirius
Chapter 10- Better Together
Chapter 11- Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 12- 1st Task
Chapter 13- Yule Ball
Chapter 14- 2nd task
Chapter 15- Cuddles
Chapter 16- Amazing Dream
Chapter 17- 3rd Task
Chapter 18- Champion winner
Chapter 19- I'm sorry
Chapter 20- The War
Chapter 21- 2 years later
Chapter 22- Big Sister
Chapter 23- New dog
Chapter 24- 'We Made It'
-A/N-

Chapter 5- Holidays

9.2K 306 399
By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

> Third Person POV >

Harry finished packing his small bag of things he's taking to Draco's. He smiled and picked the photo of him and the Trio, Draco had his arm around Harry and Hermione was hugging around Ron, Harry had both arms wrapped around Draco's waist as they stood on the bridge of the castle. It was a really cute photo. Harry pulled his bag onto his shoulder and walked down the stairs happily, he met with Draco by the great hall and they walked to the train. They sat in a compartment with Hermione and Ron "took you long enough" Hermione giggled and Harry laughed as they sat down across from them... "Dragon i want the window" Harry pouted and Draco "don't pout Lion" he teased and Harry's lip pouted slightly, Draco slid down and Harry jumped up happily and sat next to the window. Harry pressed his nose to the glass with a bright smile making Draco laugh. "we'll be friends forever right Draco?" Harry asked as his head was placed on Draco's shoulder, Hermione and Ron were asleep and the two were just talking lightly "even longer Harry" Draco said putting his head on the deep coffee bean colored boy's head "can we make an agreement?" Harry whispered softly "if something happens in the future, if one of us changes or if one of us feel broken or alone.. promise we wont leave?" Harry said and Draco hummed "I promise" Draco said lightly making Harry smile. He put his hands around Draco's arm lightly and snuggled close the the boy's side and they fell asleep leaning on each other.

The rattling train came to a stop and Harry stood up with Draco and stretched. Ron and Hermione got up too and stretched.. Harry grabbed his bag and put it on his back. The four left to the platform outside. Draco walked Harry to his mom and dad by the platform walls "Mum, Dad, This is my friend; Harry" Draco said looking up at his parents "hello" Harry said with a soft smile "Harry Potter" Lucius said under his breath looking at the scar on Harry's forehead.. "very well, it's nice to meet you Harry. Lets get going shall we?" she asked and the boys nodded. They left to the Malfoy Manor.. Harry thought the house was marvelous "Draco son, i need to speak to you" Lucius said when they got into the house "Dobby! take Harry up to Draco's bedroom" Narcissa said and a funny looking house elf with big yellow eyes and floppy ears waddled towards Harry and took his hand "I've heard a lot about you Mr. Harry Potter Sir" he said dragging the giggling boy up the long stair case to Draco's large room.. "this is Draco Malfoy's room sir" he said pushing the door open, the room was a pale white, black and Slytherin green. Green silk covers over the bed and windows "whoa" Harry said looking around the large room, "here you are Mr. Harry Potter sir. Dobby will be back soon" he said and then disappeared, Harry smiled and looked around the room, on the desk was photos of them.. Harry wondered when he brought them to his house and when.. Harry put his bag down and picked up the golden framed photo and smiled at it.. Harry was smiling and Draco had his arms around Harry's waist from behind and had his head on Harry's. Harry was holding onto Draco's arm and it was a warm looking day.. they were standing in the short grass as the Sun made the castle behind them into a silhouette "looking at my things already?" Draco said walking in and Harry blushed and sat the photo down softly "you kept the photo of us?" Harry asked softly as Draco walked over to him with a smile "why wouldn't i?" Draco said fixing Harry's fringe "i got Dobby to put it in here a few months ago so it was here when i got home" Draco said making Harry blush "we'll have to share a bed" Harry nodded slowly "what did your dad say?" Harry said and Draco smiled "he said that he was sorta proud that i made a friend" he said softly and harry smiled "Best friend" Harry corrected "soulmate" they both say and started laughing "defiantly soulmates" they giggled..

Harry was laying next to Draco who was already asleep, well he thought.. Harry was on his side with his cheek placed against the soft pillow, he was shivering even with the thick blanket over his back.. he slowly started regretting not putting on a shirt, Draco rolled over and put his arms around him making Harry blush, Draco pulled him to his body and put his arms on Harry waist.. Harry blushed more and they fell asleep in a soft, warm embrace.   

Harry and Draco woke up early the next morning, it was freezing so they quickly got up and changed into warmer clothes "thanks for keeping my warm Dragon" Harry said softly and Draco walked over to him with a smile "no problem Lion" he said, Harry looked up at Draco's hair and smiled.. It was a soft looking mess, it wasn't slicked back like everyday, it was his normal hair and he looked adorable "keep your hair like that" Harry said and Draco blushed "why?" he said and Harry giggled "because it's cute" he said making him blush more, Draco walked closer to him and Harry looked up to him, He gently brought his hands to Harry's face and fixed his glasses "Boys! breakfast!" Narcissa called from down stairs and they walked down, Dobby was bringing plates to the table, full of food.. the boys sat down and started eating.. "when did you two meet?" she said cutting her pancake slowly "we talked in Honey dukes. But we became friends before the sorting" Draco told his mom and she smiled "what house are you?" she asked Harry and he blushed "i'm in.. Gryffindor" Harry said softly and she smiled.. Lucius was in the library leaning over papers, he couldn't believe that his son was best friends with the person who destroyed the dark lord's power.. he was proud that his son was making friends with someone but what would the dark lord say when his son is best friends with Harry fucking Potter? obviously he's not going to bring Harry to him, he's going to protect him if Voldemort comes back so... this is going to be hard..

They finished eating and Draco grabbed Harry's hand and took him to the lounge where a few gifts were sat on the floor under a dim Christmas tree "here Harry, i got you a gift" Draco said turning to his friend, giving him a box.. Harry smiled slightly.. he opened it and smiled.. he pulled the necklace out from the small box.. the chain was a pretty gold and there was a small Felix Felicis looking bottle with a small charm next to it, he pulled it over and read it 'I didn't need luck to have you' Harry smiled and put his arms around Draco and hugged him, he put his arms around Harry's waist and hugged him back "thanks Dragon" Harry said softly and Draco smiled brightly "you're the best" Harry said as they hugged in the soft warm room, "not true" Draco said with a laugh and Harry giggled "very much true" he said pulling  back, Draco took the necklace and turned Harry around and put it on him, Harry looked down and smiled at it "Lion, you should get better glasses" Draco said with a laugh, fixing Harry's glasses again making Harry giggle "I've had the same glasses for 10 years so probably" Harry giggled and pulling out his present for Draco who smiled, it was also a small box.. a necklace just like Harry's gift. there was 2, he didn't know which one Draco would want so.. Draco took the box and opened it.. he smiled "i didn't know which one you wanted so i wanted to let you chose" Harry said softly and Draco smiled. there was 2 golden chains, one had a golden ball that looked just like a small snitch and the other one was the wings to the snitch "it's so cute" he said softly not meaning to say it out loud "i'll take the wings if you'd like" Harry said and Draco nodded, he slowly pulled out the chain with the snitch out and read the small band 'you look like a keeper to me' this made Draco giggle "you're adorable Potter" he said with a smile and Harry giggled "here i'll put it on you" Draco nodded and turned around, Harry slipped it around Draco's neck and locked it in the back.. Draco turned around  with a big smile and hugged Harry's waist making him blush but smile "i can't believe i got you as my best friend" Draco said as they hugged, Narcissa smiled at the boys from the doorway.

Harry giggled as Draco threw a pillow at him from across the room.. Draco couldn't find his comb anywhere "Draco-" Harry laughed but Draco picked up another pillow and threw it at him, Harry was sat against his desk and he caught the pillow laughing more, he had the golden comb in his hand "Draco look" Harry said through laughs as Draco turned around and groaned "you're so mean" Draco laughed walking over to him with a smile, Harry rose it up and wiggled it. Draco laughed and took it, by the wall was a body length mirror and he went over and combed his hair lightly.. Harry snuck up behind him and put his arms around his waist making him laugh "don't comb it back" Harry said softly and Draco smiled at the reflection... he ran his fingers through and fluffed it up "leave it like that, it's cute" Harry's words were muffled by Draco's shoulder as he pressed his face against him, only his eyes and up peeking over "you're cute" Draco slipped the words out on accident and blushed, Harry blushed too "you think so?" Harry's muffled words make Draco blush more, he wanted to take a photo of them.. "DOBBY" Draco called and Dobby popped up "take a photo of the mirror" Draco said to the happy house elf and Dobby nodded and came back with a old looking camera and made sure he wasn't in the reflection of the mirror and took a photo of it, as Harry held around Draco's waist, his lips hidden behind Draco's shoulder.. his eyes a bright green from behind his glasses.. Draco was blushing and looking down slightly, his hands on Harry's... "here you are Draco Malfoy sir" Dobby said holding up the photo and Draco took the small photo and smiled "thank you Dobby, you may leave" Draco said looking at it with a soft smile. "we're cute" Harry said from behind him and Draco laughed "it's all me" Draco said and Harry giggled "you're a dork Malfoy" Harry said through giggles "we both are" Draco smiled at the reflection as they spoke..

"hey! no fair!" Harry giggled as Draco threw a snow ball at the tree he was hidden behind "you're hiding!" Draco said and throwing another snow ball making Harry giggle more.. snow fell all around them and on their heads, Harry bundled up a ball and threw it at Draco making him laugh.. they had a snowball fight for a while.. Harry pushed Draco's ice skates on his feet, Draco had ran to the house and grabbed his ice skates so they can skate on the frozen lake.. Harry has never skated before and he was pretty nervous. Draco stood up on the ice after he was finished and skated backwards for a second as Harry tied his.. he came back when Harry stood up, he saw his legs shaking lightly and stuck his hand out "take it" he said softly and Harry put his hand into Draco's and he firmed his grip on it.. Draco skated backwards so he could watch Harry slowly skate with him.. he smiled brightly at the boy "you're so cute" Draco giggled as Harry concentrated so hard on keeping his balance.. he finally got the hand of it.. slightly.. he was scared to let go of Draco's hand.. mostly he didn't want to.. Harry pushed his foot against the slick ice with Draco and they slid across the ice.. Draco grabbed Harry's other hand and spun him slowly and skated backwards, pulling him slowly back towards him making Harry smile "want to try by yourself?" Draco said softly as he held Harry's hands tightly with a bright smile.. Harry blushed and nodded, Draco slowly let go of Harry's hands and watched him gain his balance as he skated backwards. Harry slowly pushed off the ice and skated towards Draco, his legs shaking a tiny bit and his arms out trying to balance "you're doing it Lion!" Draco said happily and Harry giggled and skated to Draco and stumbled a tiny bit and Draco caught him "you're so adorable" Draco said softly, pulling him up. Harry giggled, biting his tongue slightly making Draco smile "your nose is so red" Draco said and Harry blushed "are you cold? do you want to go back into the house? we can go back in-" Draco said and Harry laughed "i'm fine Dragon, it's alright.. i'm fine, it's just a little cold" Harry reassured the worried Draco and he smiled and gave him a nod. They skated for a while until it started to snow again.. they quickly left the ice with their normal shoes on and the skates in their hands.. "that was fun" Harry blushed as they walked through the thick snow as more fell "sure was" Draco said slipping his hand into Harry's, their fingers laced warmly "you're the best" Harry said softly making Draco smile brighter "says the boy who lived" he replied "just because i'm 'famous' doesn't mean i'm the best" he complied with Draco who laughed "that doesn't matter to me" Draco said softly making Harry blush "you'll always be the best in my eyes" Draco finished and their hands swung lightly as they walked up the hill..
Draco handed Harry a cup of hot chocolate and they walked back to the living room, Draco sat on the couch and Harry sat next to him. "cuddle?" Draco whispered softly and Harry smiled, Draco put an arm around Harry's waist and he leaned against Draco's chest and pressed the cup to his lips making his glasses fog "dork" Draco giggled as Harry went cross eyed. Draco pulled the blanket over their lap and they sat in front of the fire.. there was a light click from behind them and Dobby reached over the back of the couch and showed Draco the photo and he smiled "put that one with the mirror one on my desk" he whispered to him and Dobby nodded "yes Draco Malfoy sir" he replied and went to Draco's room with a snap. Harry finished his drink before Draco so he just sat the cup on the table and pulled his legs under him and fell asleep against Draco.. he ran his fingers through Harry's deep coffee hair with his fingers and pulled him close after taking the glasses off his face, resting them on the table next to them.. Draco fell asleep too as the crackling fire in front of them burned to a small pile of ash, hugging them in a warm embrace..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.1K 19
Alice is a pure blood descendent of Salazar Slytherin. Which means she's a blood relatives to Voldemort. Of course, she's not aware of this when she...
408 18 8
"DRACO STOP DONT DO THIS!" "I'm not in love with you anymore Mudblood." "I would never hurt you Isabel." "I love you Ron."
202K 6.1K 44
"I know how to make our lives a little easier! At least for now," She beamed, but then said with a straight face, "But, you need to trust me. Will yo...
19.1K 888 25
"Not Slytherin, eh?" said the small voice with a touch of malicious glee. "Are you sure? You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head. An...