The Damned Princess

Bởi hunter_raine

Finding a mate is the most important purpose of a lycan's life. Sienna's most important purpose is to never c... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 30

1.1K 54 6
Bởi hunter_raine

When we came back home Becky was already up. Jay went to my room to freshen up and I sat with her. "Where have you guys been so early" she asked me. I grinned at her, she laughed "what, tell me". I didn't say anything and just kept grinning at her.

She put her coffee down and shook me "tell me Enna, please" making me laugh as well. "Okay stop" I said, "there are no more secrets between me and my mate anymore", I couldn't stop grinning. "What, really" she screamed and pulled me close for a hug.

"Like you told him everything" she asked. I nodded, "told him, showed him". She jumped off the couch and screamed, "oh my goddess, really Enna. Tell me everything, how did he react, what happened, tell me". I laughed, "sit down you'll wake Liam".

"Too late, Liam's already up" we heard my brother's voice from his room making both of us laugh. He also came out and asked "what's wrong with you two, why are you screaming so early". She jumped into his arms, "Enna told Jayson everything about her past and also showed him her lycan".

My brother turned towards me "is she telling the truth Enna", I nodded and his face lit up as well. They both pulled me in for a group hug, "guys stop acting like kids, Jay's still here" I laughed. "I don't care, this is the best news I've heard in a long time" my brother said and Becky agreed with him.

"So how did he react" Liam asked. I smiled, "I can't tell you how scared I was when he asked me to do this. I thought this is the day I'll lose him forever but I didn't, he was not scared of me and he's happy with who I'm". "Aww! Enna, I can't tell how happy I'm for you" Becky cried hugging me for the hundredth time.

This was really a happy day for me, I just hope it lasts a while. I and Becky were preparing breakfast when Cristofano and Piero walked in. Piero greeted as very formally like always and Cris, well he straight away collapsed on our couch and ordered that we bring breakfast for him earning glares from his mate.

"What are you guys doing here" Liam asked. "We're here to talk about the issue we were working on" said Piero. Before he could continue Becky stopped him "we're not discussing anything right now, after a very long time we're truly happy, all this can wait". Cris asked her about what's going on and she told them everything.

They were equally happy for me. Jay also came downstairs. He greeted everyone and gave me brief kiss. Everyone looked at us in awe except from brother. I cleared my throat, "weren't you supposed to be with Violette 24/7 Cris". "She's fine Enna, I just came for breakfast, I'll go back when you give me some food" he rolled his eyes.

I smacked his hand and then his mate smacked his head, while he sat there huffing about how mean we are. We all sat together and had breakfast. "So, when are you marking him Enna" Cris asked. My eyes widened, I completely forgot about telling this part to Jay.

"Shut up Cris" I glared at him but he is too dumb sometimes. Jay asked "what marking Amore". Oh, goddess help me, before I could answer, Cris opened his dumb mouth again "you didn't tell him Enna, no big deal, when you guys mate, she'll mark you". I stopped him and shouted "Cristofano, that's enough go back to your job before I kill you".

He pouted "why are you being so mean". "What happened Enna" Becky asked. "Ho dimenticato di parlargli di questa parte Becks (I forgot to talk to him about this part)" I told her with wide eyes. Cris laughed at me, earning a glare. She gave me are you really this dumb look and I smiled nervously.

"Amore, what's going on" asked Jayson. "Niente, è solo un idiota(nothing, he's just an idiot)" I replied nervously. He raised his eye brows which I didn't understand for a moment, so he said "English please". "Oh! I said that nothing, Cris is just an idiot" I explained.

Before he could say anything further, I said "enough breakfast Cris, pack rest of it and go to your job" and he grunted in response making me roll my eyes. "Piero we would like to know what all you've found out about that guy" and he nodded.

I could feel Jayson looking at me but I did not look back. Everybody quickly finished and moved to the living area. Piero began "His name is Daniel Pablo Rivera, from Blanes, Spain. His father's name was Pablo Rivera and mother was Irene Rivera".

"He was orphaned at a very young age and he was raised in the pack house of the alpha there. He left Blanes when he was an adult and lived in various countries. From past few years he has been living in America only and moved to California around the same time we did".

"He was not the rebel types, after his parents died, he became very quiet. Never became close to anybody in the pack house except for a nanny there. She's like his second mother, after he moved out, she's the only one he contacts every few years".

"He was really good at studies in younger age but never continued after he left. He went to a few schools but left half way only. He did small jobs through the years and now he came to your university". Everything Piero told us by now make him sound really normal but I know there is more, there is always more.

"He's much younger than all of us", I interrupted "what is it Piero, say it". He took in a deep breath "when everything happened with you and Heracles, you know how he went on a rampage and destroyed a lot of towns he went to". I had my fingers crossed, please goddess don't let it be what I think.

"Blanes was one of them, his parents were a part of the destruction" he whispered. This information was like a punch to my gut, whenever I think I escaped my past, something worse comes up.

Jayson grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, my brother and Becky had a saddened look in their eyes. "It's not your fault baby" Jayson whispered in my ear. "He's right sorellina, it's not your fault" my brother said. But it is my fault and they all know it deep down.

I smiled at them and thanked Piero for all the information. Liam was telling Piero to keep a track of everything Daniel does, wherever he goes, even of his phone calls. When Piero was leaving, I asked "can you please send me Daniel's current address", he nodded at me and left.

"Are you sure you want to meet him Sienna" Liam asked me. "Apologizing is the least I could do brother" I replied.

..................................

I was outside Daniel's house for last half an hour waiting for V to leave. For some reason everybody wanted to come with me here, they really annoy me sometimes. Jayson is at his place now and Piero is keeping watch for now. Cris is sitting with me in the car, annoying the shit out of me.

"It's so much fun, thank you for keeping me company Sienna" he said smiling brightly at me. "I wish I could say the same Cris" I said. "Enna", "hmm", "when are you marking Jayson" he asked. I know what he means, the sooner Jay is a lycan, better it is because we know we will have to fight the inevitable danger someday.

"I've not even talked to him about this Cris, I don't know if he would even want it to happen" I said. "You know that you can't stop your lycan forever, there will be a day when you'll lose control" he told me. "I know but I'm trying, if I change him now, he'll have to leave this life behind because you know how big of a change this will be".

"He's a human, it'll take him a lot of time to get used to it and I can't ask him to leave his life behind not right now at least". Cris spoke "I know you don't want to rush him into anything but you also know the sooner he changes, better it will be". We were quiet for a moment then I saw V coming out of the house.

Daniel came with her to her car and she left alone. "What kind of a lycan let's her human mate go alone at such late time" I asked Cris. "I don't know, usually he goes with her" he said. "He knows I'm here", "you go with V, I'm going to talk to him" I told him. I got out of the car and Cris left.

I took in a deep breath and knocked on his door, he opened within seconds. "Sorry to keep you waiting my lady" Daniel said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes; I hate when people call me with such names but I don't allow everybody to call me by my name either.

"Can I come in" I asked. He gestured to enter. He was living in a small apartment; everything was plain here. If he leaves this place, there will be no proof of anybody living here. "It's not a palace but I call it home" he said, "it's nice for one person" I said.

It was really awkward; I did not know how to approach the topic. "I'm sure you are not here to look at my apartment" he said. "I've a few things I want to talk about". He nodded and gestured me to sit on the couch. I was really uncomfortable, I needed fresh air.

"Can we go to the roof or balcony" I asked, he looked at me weirdly but asked me to follow him. He was on the sixth floor so balcony was okay for me, the moment we stepped out the cold breeze and the night sky instantly helped me calm down.

I sat on the wall with my feet hanging down and he joined me with two bottles of beer. "I looked into your past Daniel"; he quietly sipped his beer without looking at me. "I know it's creepy but I care about V and I can't let her be with someone I'm not sure about" I said drinking from my bottle.

"That's the only thing keeping me from attacking your guard, the thought that you care so much for my mate makes it less weird for me" he said. I still can't accept that he is actually my best friend's mate but I did not say anything.

"I also found out about what happened to your parents" I finally said. He stilled for a moment; his heart rate increased but he did not say anything. "I'm here to apologize to you, I'm sorry you had to bear the collateral damage of my mistakes. I know I ruined your life and nothing I can do will be able to make things right but I'm genuinely sorry for your loss".

"Everybody was sorry for my loss Princess didn't change a thing" he said. It breaks my heart that how much pain this kid must have gone through. "The only thing I'm sorry about is that my parent's death is not avenged yet".

"I'm a lycan just like you and I know our thirst for revenge but if you really are V's mate and you want to have a future with her, I'll suggest don't do anything stupid, it won't end well and I promise this is not a challenge, I just know him too well" I said.

He did not say anything. I said "I'll leave now, if you need anything I'll be there" he thanked me. "Oh! and don't try to attack my guards, there's a reason they are chosen to be here out of the whole royal army and that is a challenge".

He chuckled "thanks for the warning my lady". I jumped off the balcony to the one below it, slid down a pipe of the building a little and jumped down. He saluted me from where we were sitting, I waved at him and went home.

....................................

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

82.8K 2.9K 37
20 years young and with a Heart of a Warrior. Lycan Warriors depicts the Action thrilling and empowering journey of 20 year old Maleiata Mahalia. A...
1M 29.3K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...
17.4K 664 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
155K 8.8K 26
Being special doesn't always mean an easy life... Twenty-one-year-old Olive Trenton doesn't have much happening in her life aside from a temperamenta...