I'm The White Wolf

By shruthii

"Everett" I called him when he paused in his tracks. I looked around and realized that we were right in the m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
EPILOGUE

Chapter 5

66.7K 2.4K 266
By shruthii

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY INDIA :D

Here is chapter 5 which is dedicated to @ShraddhaKcKC :D

Pic on the side is of the pack territories >>> (YES, I didn’t learn my lesson in H&HP. So I attempted even here. Anyway, I hope it is helpful. ALSO- ANY BAD COMMENT MADE ON THAT MAP WILL NOT BE APPRECIATED! )

****

“We would do ourselves a tremendous favor by letting go of the people who poison our spirit.” 
― Steve Maraboli
, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

EVERETT P.O.V

Growling thunderously, I slammed hard on the brakes hard. The back wheels went into a skid and the car came to a stop, missing a trunk of a tree by mere inches.

I swore and started taking deep breaths to calm myself. It wasn’t helpful because my heart was thumping wildly in my chest.

How the hell did they know? Who told them? Did they just guess it or did someone…. Especially the rogues tell it to other packs?

I was shaking furiously and glaring ahead, lost in my thoughts, completely aware that Terence had stopped driving and was rushing towards me, closely followed by January.

“What’s wrong?” Terence asked tapping my arm.

January reacted quickly by picking up the phone that had dropped near my feet. I turned to face her and hear the conversation.

“Hello?” she said placing the phone next to her ear.

“Jan?”

“Yes. It’s me. What happened?”

“Where’s Everett? Is he alright?”

“He is in shock but he is… fine. Tell me, what happened?” she asked and Keith repeated the same. January’s eyes started turning pitch black and she growled furiously. “How the fuck did they come to know?” she snarled.

“I have no idea. While I called Brandon’s pack, his Beta informed me that they spotted a she-wolf. He then asked me it’s not possible for them to stop the white wolf. Before I could ask anything he cut the call. My guess one of the rogues told them.”

“Those sons of bitches” January spat.

“Look, now is not the time to think about it. You already know where Tem is so go and stop her.” Keith advised.

“We figured she would be in Gold-dust. We will find her and sought this out” she said and then cut the call.

Gulping audibly, I took my phone from her. “Let’s go” I said and then resumed driving.

I drove like I was in a car race. At any cost, I wanted to find Templar. I inhaled deeply and growled in frustration when I couldn’t trace her scent.

Where is she? Please don’t tell me she crossed Gold-dust.

I quickly called Keith and frowned when he didn’t answer. I then called Cam. He was quick to pick up.

“Cam, call Brandon and ask him whether Templar has already crossed their territory?” I ordered him over the phone.

“Will get back to you” he said quickly. I was glad that both Cam and Keith were working swiftly even though they weren’t here with us. Templar had made a right decision when she chose them as her Beta and Third-in-command.

Three minutes later, Cam called back, “The same routine. She killed some rogues, and is almost close to Bluebells”

“Fuck” I hissed.

“How close are you to Bluebells?” he asked me and I shook my head.

“I have just entered the woods. I think I am almost two to three hours away from her” I said in frustration.

“You will miss her” he said and I closed my eyes. I really didn’t want him to state the obvious. “My advice, let her pass through Bluebells” Cam suggested and I snarled.

“Are you out of your mind?” I said in scorching emphasis. My wolf snapped his teeth, furious to hear Cam’s suggestion.

“Calm down and listen to me” he said slowly. “Reece cannot stop her, only you can.” He said and I gritted my teeth at the mention of that womanizing Alpha’s name. “So let her pass through that pack. Once you reach Bluebells, you do not stop. No matter what, you shouldn’t stop because Reece’s wolves will surround you and challenge you for a fight, which will be like wasting a lot of time” Cam said stressing each and every word.

“I cannot let her wander in that pack” I snapped at him.

“She will not wander. No one can stop Templar, except you. Remember that. They can try for all they want” he said gently and I stopped growling hearing his words. “Her wolf will not let them come close” he assured.

“I will think about it” I whispered after sometime.

“It’s the best solution” he said with a sigh and I bristled in annoyance.

“Which is the next pack after Bluebells that doesn’t have any natural source of water?” I asked him.

“Hold on” he said and I let out a breath, that I didn’t know I was holding.

I was thinking about what Cam said. I know that Reece would definitely challenge me for a fight. He hates me as much as I hate him. He was furious that I gave shelter to Molly and her parents, when he clearly warned me not to.

However, I don’t regret that decision at all. I couldn’t let some innocent girl fall prey to the hands of that lecherous bastard. Reece has not yet found his mate and even if he did, I doubt he would get over his lustful ways. I seriously don’t understand why his pack doesn’t fight against him.

I would happily lend them my support, if his pack wolves decide to overthrow Reece. A person like Reece doesn’t deserve an Alpha title.

“Everett” Cam said.

“Here” I replied.

“It’s Day-dusk. They have a river, but I’m sure these rogues will make Templar not to go anywhere close to it” he said and I gritted my teeth.

“Alright, Thanks” I said and was about to cut the call but Cam interrupted me.

“Think about what I said” he added at the end.

“Hmm” with that, I cut the call.

I gulped and blinked repeatedly. I didn’t want to do this but I had no option left either.

‘She will be alone in that wolf’s pack’ my wolf snarled furiously. ‘I will not let my mate go there alone.’

I grinded my even teeth and held the steering wheel in a tight grip. My wolf was right! No matter what, I will not let Templar pass through Bluebells, I will go after her.

I was racing down the road, when almost four to five wolves jumped into the middle of the road, compelling me to hit on the brakes. I growled furiously, when I saw more and more wolves joining them.

I was in the middle of Gold-dust territory and I was sure by now, that Templar had already crossed this pack. The Gold-dust pack wolves were following after us since half-an-hour. Ignoring them was successful, until now.

Pushing open the passenger door, I climbed out and glared at the wolves. They were all surrounding me and I clenched my fists. My wolf was begging us to shift but I didn’t let him take over.

One huge brown wolf, standing forefront, started shifting back. I looked away to give him some time. It was almost twelve in the noon and my stomach was growling in hunger. The last I ate was yesterday evening, in plain.

As I turned backwards, I frowned when I saw that the BMW was nowhere to be seen. Terence and January had stopped in the town for breakfast. However since I wasn’t hungry then, I refused.

‘Terence?’ I called through the link.

‘We will join you soon’ he replied.

“Everett Green?” I heard a voice asking and I turned my head to look at him.

A tall and lean, ginger haired guy, who I am sure, was Brandon, Alpha of the Gold-dust pack, called me. Seething, I gave a jerky nod and he stepped forward to extend his hand. “Brandon Cunningham” he said. “I believe the White wolf is your mate?” he said with a small smile and I stayed silent for few seconds. It was no use denying that claim because I am sure by now the news has spread all over the country.

“She is” I said croakily.

“May I know her name?”

“Templar Green” I said gently.

“She passed through my pack. I couldn’t stop her and neither could others. She is too strong for us to control.”

“Did she hurt anyone from your pack?”

“No” he said shaking his head in denial. “She compelled all pack wolves to retreat and she defeated me in a fair fight” he said grinning. “She asked me to surrender to her, but I refused which is why she had to fight against me.”

“Was she hurt?” I asked Brandon in whisper.

“She was fine, but she was out of control. She killed all fifteen rogues who came in her way. Left none for us. The rogues were baiting her, they wanted her to get angry” he said shaking his head in pity and I growled loudly.

My wolf started lunging forward to attack the nearest person. Every wolf except Brandon took a step back as I fell on my knees. My whole body was shaking with anger and I twisted my neck several times, sideward to stop myself. I pounded my clenched fists on the pavement. Blood oozed from my knuckles and I swore vehemently.

It hurt like bitch and my wolf whined softly and took a step back. Craning my neck upwards, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I heard screeching sound of tires and a car door opening followed by footsteps running towards me. “Rett” Terence screamed rushing towards me and helping me stand up. I was breathing heavily and my heart was banging wildly in my chest.

“I am fine” I grunted and shrugged off his hands from my arms.

“Did she cross the territory?” Terence asked Brandon.

“And you are?”

“Her brother” Terence snapped.

“You are not a white wolf?” he asked and Terence growled.

“I don’t have time for your bullshit. So let us pass” I said to Brandon rubbing my knuckles.

Brandon raised his hands in a surrender way. “I will not come in your way, but I’ve to tell you that your mate is quite dangerous.” He said and I glared at Brandon. “Aren’t white wolves supposed to be protecting our kind?” he derided and I finally took a step forward and punched him square in the jaw.

Brandon growled loudly and so did his pack members. They took a step forward, clenching their fists and all three of us stiffened. I held Brandon’s collar and said, “By killing those rogues, she did protect our kind” through gritted teeth.

Brandon took a step forward and raised his hand but I held it before he could hit me, “You want a fight. A fight is what you will get. But remember one thing, baiting my wolf, when he is not in the best mood will only make him assure that you lose all your members” I said lethally.

“I wouldn’t fight with him, if I was you” January said coolly from beside me. “He is the only one who can control White Wolf, whom none of your pack members could stop. So, I can hope you can guess his capability.” Those were the right words because immediately there was fright in the eyes of other wolves.

Bloody good for nothing mutts!

I let go of Brandon’s hand and immediately all wolves of his pack spread apart to make way for us. I was about to get in the car but was shocked to see January climbing in and sitting in the passenger seat of my SUV. “What are you doing?” I growled nastily.

‘Just climb in’ Terence said through our mind link. Giving him an angry look, I sat on the driver’s seat and started driving, with Terence following after us.

“Why did you climb in my car?” I snapped, once all the wolves were out of my sight. My knuckles were completely healed and I sighed in relief. It was being a problem to me until now, while I was driving.

“Oh Please! I wasn’t interested in climbing. He told me you didn’t have anything to eat” She said and then threw something at my lap. I looked down to see a packet of cookies and then at Jan, who had a large paper bag in her lap. “There’s water if you need” she said and then kept the paper bag in the passenger seat and went and sat in the back seat.

“Once we are in the city, you go back to your mate’s car” I said sharply.

“Like I want to stay here” January growled and I growled back just as loud as her.

Looking at the packet made my stomach growl in hunger and I realized just how much hungry I was. While trying to drive properly, I also tried to open the packet of cookies, but it failed because it dropped out of my hand.

“Pass it here” Jan said jadedly.

I passed on and then she opened the packet and passed it to me. Quickly, I took a bite of one cookie and soon another. Within minutes, I emptied the whole packet.

“Where’s the water?” I asked January while she was busy staring at the scenery outside. Leaning forward, she took a bottle out of the bag and the uncapped it and handed it to me. Driving very slowly, I drank the water and then squashed the empty bottle. “Thank-you” I said stiffly.

“Say it like you mean it” she said with a scowl and I decided to ignore her.

Two hours later, we reached the city and immediately January asked me to stop the car in a petrol bank. Groaning, I did as asked. She hopped out and rushed to the ladies room, while I decided to fill the tank. Just then Terence stopped his car.

“How far are we from Bluebells?” Terence asked as I handed the money to the worker.

“One more hour. Did you get any news from Keith?”

“No. Keith said they aren’t friendly with anyone from Bluebells and when he called, Reece hung up on him”

“Bloody bastard” I said and rushed towards my car.

“I suspect he knows you are her mate”

“I think so too” I spat furiously. Reece is going to pay for this.

“Keith already called Marco Thomspon, Alpha of Daydusk. They promised to inform us. Everyone is already waiting for the White wolf” Terence said the last sentence in anger.

“I know. I didn’t deny when Brandon asked me” I said irately.

“Why not?” he demanded in outrage.

“What’s the use? If I denied, it would have led into a fray, which would simply waste my time. Anyway, I cannot waste my time here either knowing she is in that bastard’s pack” I said broodingly and climbed in.

Imagine my outrage, when I saw January climbing in the backseat. “Seriously, what are you doing here?” I bellowed in fury and she withered. Looking at her flinching, I immediately took a deep breath to calm my wolf. “Sorry” I muttered in annoyance. “But seriously, what are you doing here?” I asked pinching the bridge of my nose.

“Your backseat is comfy” was all she said before lying down on the backseat and closing her eyes.

‘Terence’ I seethed through the link.

‘Let her take some rest. She’ll drive after we are in Bluebells’ he said and I bristled in displeasure. He then came and handed over their duffle bags to her.

‘Why the bags?’

‘Pillows’ January said with a cheeky grin before placing it under her head.

‘Fine’ I barked and started the engine.

Bluebells. A pack of around one hundred thirty wolves. This is the only pack in the country which has least number of wolves. Why? Because the Alpha of Bluebells, Reece Burdock, is a total philistine.

Right now, I was ten minutes away from Bluebells. And I know, once I entered Reece’s territory, he would try to challenge me for a fight. He would definitely say something to bait me and I hoped my wolf would restrain himself.

A small groan disturbed me out of my thoughts and I looked at January through the mirror. She smothered a yawn and then ran her fingers through her hair. In spite of what she said about wanting to sleep, she didn’t close her eyes for a single minute. I growled in irritation when she leaned forward and climbed into the passenger seat.

“Have you ever been to Bluebells before?” I asked her and she shook her head.

“The Alpha has a bad reputation and so the boys never let us go there.”

“So Templar too has never been there” I said and my wolf sighed in relief for a moment before realizing that she has just been there.

“She went there now” January said stiffly as I impatiently drummed my fingers on the steering wheel. “You do know it’s only you she will listen to right?” January reminded me starkly and I nodded. “So?” she enquired noticing my tension.

“Did Terence tell you about Molly?” I asked her and she nodded. “Well, Reece is taking revenge for that with me and has been ignoring calls from our pack refusing to give information to us”

“Fucker” Jan hissed and I bobbed my head in agreement. “Well, are you going to stop in his territory?”

“I don’t want to. But knowing Reece, I know he will create a situation where I will be compelled to” I told her and she nodded. “That’s their territory” I told her nodding at the dark blue and white flag.

Just before I entered the territory, I tried to connect with Templar but once again, there was no response from her. Sighing, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Welcome to hell” January muttered just as I drove into my biggest enemy’s territory.

Fifteen minutes. It took only fifteen minutes for one of the Bluebells wolf to notice us and soon there were around fifteen to twenty wolves following after us.

“Don’t stop” January said tightly from beside me, looking straight ahead and ignoring the huge red wolf that was running right next to my SUV. I didn’t either. I inhaled deeply and tried to find Templar’s scent, however there wasn’t any hint of her scent in the air.

I looked at the rearview mirror and saw Terence following us in his car, with wolves running beside his car too.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and sounds of someone’s paws hitting the roof of the vehicle. January shrieked and I gritted my teeth in frustration.

“They are totally mad” January said shaking her head in disbelief and looking at the roof. I glared when the wolf which was on the roof, decided to act smart and jump to the hood. It was a tan color wolf with golden eyes. Even when it was trying to regain composure, the wolf couldn’t stop growling and snapping its teeth at us.

“He is crazy” Jan said scowling at the tan color wolf that was covering the screen. Since it was slippery, it was difficult for the wolf to regain balance and very soon, he slid and fell on the road.

I quickly hit the brakes and missed the brown wolf by mere inches.

“You total bonehead” I shouted getting out of the car. “If you are planning to die under a car, choose someone else’s car” I snapped glaring at the tan wolf, which stood up and whined softly. “Call your Alpha” I bellowed and the tan wolf slowly took a step back.

I punched the bonnet of the car and took deep breaths to calm myself. I imagined Templar’s smiling face and that was enough for my wolf to seek retreat. Looking around, I gave a nasty glare to all the wolves of Bluebells pack.

The red wolf with green eyes that was running next to the car, earlier started shifting back and I looked away giving him, his time. “The Alpha wants us to escort you to his house” he spoke and I turned my head. Instantly, I recognized him as Alton, Beta of the Bluebells. He smiled and lowered his head in respect.

“Lead the way” I said and climbed into the driver’s seat.

“Who is that?” January asked pointing at Alton, who climbed on the back of a gold wolf.

“The Beta”

“So, are you planning to follow them or do you have any plans of ditching them?” January asked cocking an eyebrow. Immediately, I recalled Templar frowning and I smiled. She hates it when others cock an eyebrow because she herself cannot do it. “Well?” January probed.

“If we ditch them, then they will want a fight. But if we fight first and then leave, then these wolves will not bother us” I said following Alton. I checked through the rearview mirror and sighed when I saw Terence’s car.

Reece’s house was in the middle of the territory and it took nearly one and half-hour for us to reach there. I stopped right in front of the pack prison of the Bluebells pack because that is where Reece wanted me to come.

If that wolf has any plans of capturing me, then he has another thing coming for him. I leaned against the bonnet of my SUV, with Terence and waited for Reece to make an appearance.

Ten minutes later, Reece marched towards me with a scantily clad, giggling redhead in his arms. A lean and tall, dark haired guy of around thirty with golden eyes, Reece was fairly good looking which is what attracted the attention of females.

“Is there any particular reason you wanted me here?” I queried him with a growl as he whispered something to redhead. He was intentionally ignoring me and it was getting on my nerves.

“Oh Look what we have here, the one and only Everett Green” Reece mocked as he dismissed the redhead. “I heard you are looking for someone and want my permission to let you go through my pack” he derided and my wolf erected his ears.

“That someone is my mate” I said grinding my teeth together.

Reece whistled and I stiffened. “I must say, she is really hot” He said licking his bottom lip and my wolf’s fur bristled. Beside me Terence stiffened and glared at Reece. “Her smell” he said and inhaled deeply, “so delicious” Reece said closing his eyes and my wolf started pacing inside me.

‘Don’t let him get to you’ January said through the link. She was sitting in the driver’s seat of my SUV.

“Had I known she is your mate, I would have treated her like a queen” he continued and I clenched my fists. “My queen” he said giving me a smirk and I immediately strode forward to attack him. But Terence was quick to react because he held my arms and started pulling me back.

“Cut the crap Reece and tell your wolves to make way for us, now. And if you don’t we will find one for ourselves” Terence snarled.

“Watch it wolf” Reece warned. “I do not take orders from submissive creatures like you”

“But you have to take from me” I growled and shrugged myself off from Terence’s hold. “So, don’t waste my time and let me pass” I said lethally.

“Not so soon, Alpha Everett Green of WaterWave pack” Reece mocked and I glared at him. “I was surprised to hear you handed over the Alpha title to your cousin. But now I know the real reason you did it” he teased and my wolf started scratching inside me. “For a beauty like that, I would have done the same” he added and soon my claws were out. I hated how cheap he was making my relationship with Templar sound.

“Last time Reece, Let. Me. Pass” I said each word through difficulty because all I wanted to do right now was amputate him.

“That is one thing I cannot do” Reece said sincerely, his gold eyes shining. “My wolves are already after your mate and if they find her, they will bring her to me. Let’s face it, she’ll obviously choose me over you because everyone knows I am a better choice in every field.” he said and I lunged at him. Those words were the ultimate for me and my wolf.

Holding his neck, I pushed him to the ground and repeatedly punched his face. All the anger, frustration that I have been holding inside from the past twenty four hours was finally being vented out. Reece tried to fight me, but I had a very tight hold on his neck.

“Rett” Terence growled trying to pry me off him. Soon, his pack wolves too started interfering and his beta and third-in-command held me and were successful in prying me off from their good-for-nothing Alpha.

“Bastard” I spat as I saw his blood smeared face. My wolf wasn’t satisfied with it and neither was I. I wanted to separate his head from his body.

Reece spat out the blood and then lunged at me. He punched me in the stomach and then raised his hand to punch me in the face, but I held his hands and shook my head in warning. Reece took that as an opportunity and immediately clawed me in the stomach.

I had to take a step back and Reece then punched me in the face. Soon Terence interrupted and Reece hit him too. “Kill them all” Reece bellowed in his Alpha tone and rushed to attack me.

I stood up and as he raised his arm, I held it and twisted it. He screamed in pain and at the same moment, I kicked him in the chest and threw him away from me. I was about to attack him again, when all of a sudden, Terence held my arms and roughly pushed me into the back seat of the SUV.

“Jan now” he screamed quickly getting in and soon January kicked the engine to life.

“Run Everett run” Reece shouted kneeling on the ground and holding his left hand, with his right. “But one day you will see with your own eyes how I will make her mine” Reece said and laughed merrily as I once again tried to attack him.

“Follow them” He barked to his pack members as January started driving. “Don’t let them pass” was the last thing I heard Reece yell.

Sitting in my seat, I was fuming in anger. My wolf was still in an aggressive stance and was begging me to shift. “Jan fast” Terence snapped as one wolf hit himself against the car window. It was the same tan colored wolf that jumped on the roof when I arrived to Bluebells.

I growled nastily at the wolf and soon Terence dug his claws to my arms. “Calm down man” he shouted and I glared at him.

I noticed that Terence was holding both my arms in a tight grip, refusing to let me go and attack. “Take your hands off me, now” I commanded him and he lowered his head and let me go. “Stop the car now” I said to January.

“Jan don’t” Terence snapped at her. “Rett, calm down. We cannot waste our time here” he said and I snapped my teeth. “Templar is still out there, alone” he whispered and my wolf perked his ears at the sound of her name. “Please calm down for Templar’s sake” Terence pleaded and my wolf whined softly.

Immediately my claws and fangs disappeared as my wolf relaxed. He retreated and I took a deep breath to calm myself. I looked at Terence who sighed in relief when his brown eyes met my blue ones. I leaned back against my seat and closed my eyes.

“Reece baited you and you took the bait, just like Cam predicted” Terence said after sometime.

Cam. He had warned me not to waste time, however, I did the opposite. “So asking the spitfire to drive with me was Cam’s idea?” I enquired with a smirk as January growled at me.

“It was hers” Terence said looking at his mate proudly. “All Cam asked us was to make sure that you don’t get into a fight with Reece” Terence confessed and I nodded.

“Thank-you and sorry about your car” I said candidly to January. She looked at me and nodded with a sincere smile.

As I stared out of the window, I muttered a curse when I saw that the Bluebells wolves were still following us.

“Drive faster” Terence said to January, who was already driving like she was in a race. I knew if any wolves came on her way, then January would just drive over them.

“You are bleeding” Terence said and I gazed at the wound in my stomach. As I tore apart the blood soaked black shirt, Terence quickly opened one of the duffle bag and handed me a piece of cotton with a band-aid. While I was tending to my wounds I noticed that Alton, the Beta of Bluebells was sitting on the back of the same tan colored wolf and waving his hands to attract our attention.

“I think he wants to tell us something” I said looking at Alton who was still waving his hands. “Lower the glass frame” I told Terence when I pulled over a fresh white shirt. “Decrease the speed” I commanded so that Alton could catch up to us.

Within five minutes, Alton caught up to us and dropped an envelope to Terence’s lap from the window. He didn’t tell anything to us, however still continued following us. Nevertheless, the speed of his as well as other wolves following us was considerably slow.

That’s not the way wolves follow the target, they have been ordered to kill. It was like the Bluebells pack wolves were deliberately letting us pass through their pack. Terence handed me the envelope and I quickly pulled out the paper from inside it and read the message.

‘I’ve asked Genessa Carrie, a rogue on the outskirts of Daydusk to keep tracks on your mate. Her address and number is in the card. She will help you’

-Alton.

I looked at the business card where her name, address and phone number was written.

“What’s in it?” January asked curiously.

“A contact to a rogue” Terence mumbled inspecting the business card. “What can she do for us?”

“She?” January asked cocking an eyebrow.

“Her name is Genessa and she is working in some research organization” I said and then stared out of the window. Alton and the group of wolves were still following us. Holding the business card between my index and middle finger, I waved at Alton.

He nodded and gave me a jubilant smile. I looked at the wolves from Bluebells who all came to a halt. They all looked relieved that I received the message they were trying to convey.

“They helped us” January asked in surprise. I smiled as I saw the wolves from the Bluebells pack, who had disrespected their Alpha’s orders. However, I was happy that they disrespected Reece’s orders.

Happy, not only because they helped me but because they finally want to rebel against Reece and they need someone to lead them.

Someone like- Templar.

****

Hope you all liked it.

Those who are missing Templar, let’s hope Rett finds her soon :) This might seem boring now, but the characters who are introduced are needed in the story.

Next update on 23rd August.

Vote, comment and follow.

Thank-you and

BHARAT MATA KI JAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 6 11
His facial features were strongly cut, and his dark brows perfectly aligned with his symmetrical beauty. His eyes were deep and dark, while his teeth...
23.3M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
4.4K 209 22
"Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizziness rang through my he...
257K 17.3K 20
Lydia Anabor's life was one full of peace and adventure growing up side by side with her father. The only thing that really bugged her was the consta...