SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
Movie Time
My Town
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Chaos
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
Funeral
The End

Girls Night Out

8.5K 239 52
By just_a_normal_gurll

************
"Your veins are
full of ice-water

************

Unknown's POV

"I need you to kidnap her, and get her to me." He said.

"I will I promise." I said, "I'm getting closer to Nathan so it's easy for me to get her, we will end Nathan Gray by killing his one and only true love."

"Don't kill her, I need her alive. I need to punish him, by beating the one he loves so dearly." He said as he laughed.

"Now go, and finish this already." He said as I left.

Zoe's POV

Theo took Blue to get the serpent tatt, he offered so why not. Right now I'm in the living room watching gossip girl. Love that show.

"Hey Cole." I said as Cole sat near me on the couch.

"Hey, Zoe." He said coldly as he continued typing on his phone.

"What's wrong??"

"Nothing." He said as he stood up and left, uhhmm rude much.

"Hey Zoe!!" Olivia said as she barged into the living room.

"Olivia just the girl that I wanted to talk to!!" I said.

"What's up??"

"What's going on with Cole?" I asked her as her facial expression changed.

"I don't want to talk about him."

"What's wrong??"

"He told my fucking brother that he doesn't want to be close to me and my idiot of a brother didn't tell me anything about that... I just.. don't want to talk about him." Olivia said as her eyes teared up.

"Ohh sweetie, it's okay. I'll teach him a lesson."

"No don't. I already told him that I won't talk to him if that's what he wants. But do you know what he said afterward, nothing. Literally, nothing." Olivia said.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I didn't know." I said as Olivia just nodded and remained silent for a while. But then she finally spoke,

"The day of the explosion, I took care of him. I couldn't not talk to him. But that's it, when I finished he didn't even thank me, so I just left his room."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"We are going to have a girl's night!!"

"Uhmm, would Nathan approve?"

"Fuck Nathan, we are going out. All of us, we'll be fine."

"Okay, I'll just inform Nathan."

"Uhh Olivia, he'll say no."

"I'll try to reason with him."

"Okay, but don't tell me I didn't warn you."

Ten Minutes Later...

"He said no, didn't he." I said as Olivia entered my room with an angry look.

"Yess!! Uhhhhhh!!!"

"Told ya..."

"Now what?" Olivia asked.

"We are going out without his permission, we are grown women!!" I said.

"Yeah we are!!!" Olivia said, "I'll go and tell the girls to get ready."

"Get ready for what??" Blue said as she entered my room.

"A GIRL'S NIGHT OUTTTT!!!!!" Olivia yelled.

"Olivia, lower your voice!!!" I warned her.

"Sorry..." she murmured.

"That's cool, I'll go change." Blue said as she entered my dressing room.

"I'm going to go tell the girls, see you in a bit." Olivia said as she left my room after closing the door behind her.

"Sooo show me your tat!!" I said as Blue took off her shirt and showed me her tatts.

"So the one on the left, I got it last year. And this is the one I just got." Blue said as she pointed on her serpent tat on her right side.

"I love them!!" I said.

"Aww thx!! You know what you should totally show off your tat and I have the perfect dress for that!!" Blue told me as she ran to the closet and pulled out a black tight dress.

"Well then since you helped me out with the dress I might as well go change, you should too. We don't want to be late." I said.

My Outfit (first pic on the left)
Blue's Outfit (second pic on the right)^^^

"We look hot!!" Blue said as she wore her black heels. "Your tatt looks so good with the dress!!!" She added.

"Aww thanks, babe, you look so hot too. Now let's do our makeup." I said as I started doing my makeup.

I applied some eyeliner on my eyes, then a little bit of mascara. And at the end, I applied a dark red lipstick. And the same goes for Blue.

"Finally, we finished let's go check on the girls." Blue said.

"No, Olivia just texted me. She said that we'll meet in the backyard. So the guys won't notice us."

"Ohh okay then let's go." Blue said as she opened the door and we walked quietly on the stairs so no one could hear us.

"Where have you been??" Olivia said as we reached the backyard.

"Sorry!!" I said, "You girls look hottt!!" Blue added.

Jessica's outfit (The first pic on the left)
Olivia's outfit (The middle)
Crystal's outfit (The last pic on the right)

"Thanks!!!" Jessica said, "you too!!" She added.

"Let's go know before they notice that we are missing." Olivia said.

We all went in the same car, we took Crystal's jeep since we can't really take an SUV car or they'll notice.

"We are here!!!" Jessica squealed as she opened the jeep door and jumped out.

"No mingling with other men girls or the guys WILL kill us. Except for Zoe and I." Olivia said as she smiled weakly.

"Wait what about me??" Blue asked.

"I don't think Theo would be happy to know that your dancing with other men." Olivia said with a wink as Blue turned red.

"Come on let's go!!" Jessica said as she ran inside.

"Jessica calm down." Crystal said as she also jumped out of the car and followed Jessica while running.

"Now let's go." Olivia said.

As we entered the party we saw a lot of drunk people grinding on one another and their smell reeked of alcohol and sweat.

"I'm going to go get a drink, non- alcoholic." I said as I went to the bar.

I sat on one of the stools and waited for the barman to notice my presence.

"Ohh hello, what would you like to order?" He said. And let me tell ya somethin this man was ffffinnnneee.

"Anything that is non-alcoholic." I said sweetly.

"One orange juice coming right up!!" He said as he turned around and started making my drink.

"Not much of a drinker, huh?" The guy seated near me said.

"I'm the designated driver." I said shortly.

"Ahhh, same." He said as he winked at me. "So where is your group of friends then?" He added.

So I turned around to find them, I saw Jessica and Crystal fighting. As usual.

Olivia was flirting with some guy, while Blue was dancing.

"Can't find them." I lied, you shouldn't give a stranger so much information.

"Ohh those are my friends." He said pointing out to a guy Olivia is talking to and then to some other guys dancing around. I feel bad he seems like a great guy.

"That girl is my friend." I said pointing out to Olivia.

"Nice they're hitting it off pretty well."

"Yeah, wait till Cole finds out." I said as I whispered the last part.

"Your drink, mam." The barman said.

"Thank you." I said as I started drinking.

"Ohh how rude of me, I'm Joey." He said as he waited for me to shake his hand.

"I'm Zoe." I said as I shook his hand. We talked for a while, he was actually a funny guy.

But then all of a sudden he said, "Serpent huh?" I bulged my eyes as I turned around to look at him.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Uhh your tatt it's a serpent tatt, is there something wrong?" He said.

"No nothing is wrong, I have to go." I said as I took my drink and left the bar, fuck. I'm dumb.

"Hey Zoe, whasss uppp!!" Blue slurred.

"Your drunk. Have you seen Olivia??"

"Zoe I was looking all over for you!!" Crystal said as she ran up to me, "Nathan called me 10 minutes ago, he asked me which bar we were in."

"Fuck, he's coming?" I asked.

"YASS he is coming with Cole."

"Ohh fuck look for Olivia."

"Too late..." Crystal said as Nathan and Cole entered the bar.

"We are fucked." Jessica said as she stumbled.

"Wooww, you okay??"

"Nooo, YEAHHHH maybe." Jessica said.

"She's drunk too, great. Crystal stay with Jessica and Blue." I said, "I'm going to try to look for Olivia."

"I think they're right there." Crystal pointed to a crowd.

"Fuck!!" I said as I ran and entered the crowd, "excuse me." I said as pushed the people out of my way.

When I reached the middle I saw Cole punching the shit out of Joey's friend.

"COLE STOP!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??" Olivia screamed.

"Nathan do something!!" Olivia told her brother who was just standing and watching.

"Hey hey hey, what the fuck is wrong with him. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FRIEND!!" Joey yelled as he pushed his way through the crowd.

"Cole stop, please." Olivia said as she tried pushing him away.

But then Joey came behind Cole trying to punch him, "Joey don't." I said as I tried pulling him away, but it was for no use.

When Cole took a punch from Joey, it was like a beast was unleashed.

"Cole no." I said as I stood in front of Joey, "You were about to kill that poor guy." Cole looked around for a second and his eyes were on Olivia who bent down to the guy that was lying on the floor.

"I'm so sorry." She said as she tried to pull him up.

"Not your fault that you're hot." He said. Aww they're so cute.

"Was that Nathan who beat me up?" He asked her.

"No, that wasn't my brother." She said as she placed his arm on Joey's shoulders.

"Take him to a hospital." Olivia said, "I'm sorry again." Olivia added as she left the club.

"I'm sorry Joey for everything really." I said.

"It's okay stuff like that happen." He said as he winked at me.

When I was about to say something a hand punched Joey's face.

"He saw that coming." Nathan said as he left the club.

"What the fuck is wrong with people punching people today?" Joey said as he spits blood out.

"I'm sorry again." I said.

"That's Nathan, huh?" Joey's friend said as I nodded.

"I really have to go now, goodbye." I said as Joey gave me a slight wave.

"Zoe, I want to go home." Olivia told me as she saw me get out of the bar.

"Yeah, just one second." I said as I went up to Nathan and slapped him, "That's for punching my friend." I said as I went back to Olivia.

"Now let's go home." I said as Olivia smirked.

************
but mine
are boiling."

~Pintrest

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 40.3K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
7.8K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
1.2K 40 29
Talia Hernández who's a mafia daughter who gets married of to Nathaniel King he's supposedly ruthless, she is against it but has no choice as the dea...
42.8K 675 36
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...