Learning the Miraculous Alpha...

By inactivebluebells

26 letters in the English alphabet, 4 different personas' who have all met, 2 people who have secrets that ne... More

Introductions!
A | Adrien Agreste
B | Blues
D | Dawn

C | Cats

397 25 29
By inactivebluebells

(Yes I'm Alive with this book oml)

QOTD:
"Its hurts to know that you will never look at me the way I look at you."
-Finding out he's going to date someone else.

✗♛✗♕✗

✗♛✗♕✗

Her dreams were filled with small dates with Adrien, escalating to marriage and having children to call their own, yet in reality there was no chance of that happening.

Considering now Adrien had accepted Kagami's request to go on a date to an ice rink, then to watch movies. She had done all of that before with him, granted the first one was meant to be a session with Luka which turned out to be with Kagami and Adrien too. The second one wasn't a date, sure she had helped Adrien to escape paparazzi, and went to the movies to watch a film featuring his mother.

But he thought of it as helping, nothing more nothing less.

It's what broke her the most, one year of just being that reliable friend for him, she would expect to have some emotion of love directed towards her. Unfortunately it wasn't the case,

Her tears began to pour down her face all over again, the feeling of agony and sadness overwhelmed her at spontaneous times. The lights in her room were turned off, and she dozed closely at the picture of her friends and herself on the wall next to her bed.

Sure it was originally for him, but overtime, she wanted to be reminded of all the little adventure she went on with her friend group.

Marinettes eyes crinkled as she stared blankly at the wall, slowly becoming devoid of any emotion. Tikki couldn't do anything, she had spent the last 30 minutes trying to convince her to go to sleep, to move on.

That was the problem, she couldn't. Moving on was always tough, and at some stage holding on was the easiest thing to do, yet the hardest to cope with.

Tikki had given up, going back to her little bed that Marinette made for her. She couldn't help but feel nothing but pity, "Goodnight Marinette" She said softly, giving her a peck on the cheek and floated to her bed.

She got a sniffle in return, but nonetheless she had fallen asleep, hoping she would feel happier in the morning.

♛✗♕

It was somewhere around midnight when Adrien had finally stopped staring at the ceiling of his room. He couldn't stop replaying the memories of this date he had. Kagami and Adrien's date was all dandy until just 5 minutes before the advertisements were going to begin, she had received a call that she had a sudden fencing schedule change.

To his surprise, she had pressed her lips on his cheek before leaving. It didn't feel the same when Marinette had done it, it felt strange.

So he had to watch the Princesses Monster (A/N: WOAH  it's a throw back ya'll) by himself.

The blond had gotten up his hair a mess and still in his pyjamas, he walked to his bin and started digging his hand in to find a black kwami stirring around and thinking about his true love, Camembert.

"Plagg? Plagg!" He whispered harshly at the sleeping companion, "What do you want, Adrien!" Plagg hissed in a bitter tone, narrowing his eyes at a certain blond.

He rolled his eyes and smiled, "We're going to pay a visit to a certain princess I know," Plagg had groaned at this suggestion, flopping on his hand and rolling off, eventually ending up in the bin again.

Nonetheless, he stretched his limbs one more time before calling out those magical words, "Plagg! Claws out!" And in flashing green lights he was off.

His house was unfortunately a little further away from Marinette, but it wasn't like it had bothered him much, he loved patrolling at night, watching the beautiful lights turn on as the sun faded away and the moon rose. How it's soft white light scattered and shared between all of Paris.

His ears had caught onto the sound of soft meows in an alleyway, eventually the leathered cat had slowed down, descending from his pole and stood on the cold tiled floor.

It was like looking at a mirror as he realised what it was, a black cat with electrifying green eyes, dazzling in the moonlight glow. His heart softened at the small creature, hiding under a pile of cardboards for warmth. Chat Noir had moved closer to the creature, steady movements all the way but it didn't calm down the poor creature.

He gave the kitten a small smile in a sign of friendship, before cooing at him, trying to get it out of its little home, the blonde then removed the pile of cardboard and realisation had hit him that he was abandoned.

Not intentionally, but possibly due to all the attacks recently, it must have been left behind.

Chat stretched his hands out, before scooping the tiny creature in his arms, the black cat had snuggled deeper into his chest, finding abnormal warmth from this stranger. He then resumed his journey to Marinettes home, as he reached her window and gently pushed back the door.

A sniffle erupted from his sleeping princess, he felt something gnaw at his heart as he advanced closer to her. By then the kitten had fallen asleep in his arms.

His eyes softened at the sight of a sleeping Marinette, but he did not ignore her tearstained pillow and her puffy cheeks covered in those tears. It made him question why she had been crying herself to sleep, something had stirred in him, something protective.

A feeling that wanted to take all the pain away from her, not because he loved her, but because he cared for her.

Chat had placed the sleeping kitten on one end of the bed, before climbing on and hovering over her, faintly, he pressed his lips on her forehead. This small action had caused Marinette to peel her eyes open, murmuring a few incoherent things, in an instant he pulled himself away before sitting up and hopping off the bed, taking the sleeping kitten with him.

But alas, he was a little late.

"C-Chat?" She moaned sleepily, "W-What are you doing here?" Her voice was filled with nothing but sleepiness and curiosity.

He cleared his throat, "Just wanted to visit my princess, I was just heading out so you can go back-"

"Noo~" She whined, now finally sitting up, the confused blond had cocked his head to the side, not understanding what she's doing or meaning.

"Don't go, please." Marinette's once innocent voice had become strained and pained, she didn't want him to leave. Why? She didn't know clearly herself, Marinette's judgement was slightly clouded after being awoken from a deep sleep. The leathered cat had let out a sigh out of defeat before offering her a small smile.

He reluctantly climbed back into bed with her, holding the kitten that was now wide awake and curious about its pink surroundings.

Marinette awed at the sight of the black kitten, "It's so beautiful" she said faintly. His mind unconsciously spoke, Just like you.

The cat began to prance around curious at the bed he seemed to sink into, Marinette yawned suddenly, "You know, I don't know why people say that black cats are bad luck, to be honest, you both are good luck!" She smiled, her eyes crinkled and droopy from all the sleepiness.

"How so?"

"Well~ you both made me smile today!" She sniffled, he looked at her with absolute admiration as she slowly dozed off to sleep, the black cat cuddling the to the bluenette before also dozing to sleep.

Chat had raised his gloved hand and began stroking her soft blue hair, curling it around his finger before his eyes began to get heavy as well.

Eventually, after silently playing with her hair, his body had screamed for sleep, his eyes finally pulled down and the last thing he saw was a soft glow of green before descending on the plush pillows.

✗♛✗♕✗

I won't lie this was half assed tbh, so have any of you seen VLD S8? It was good tbh, don't attack me with your opinions just keep em to yourself please.

But I'm still a proud Klancer considering it did end kind of openly, like there are still possiblities, also:

#LETMYGAYSBEHAPPY
#FUCKYOUDREAMWORKS but I really do love Httyd uh

Im thinking of making a book just filled with Voltron trash because I need to vent somewhere, and not to my sister or s_denise836

Just a thought but anyway!
I Hoped you enjoyed this (half assed) chapter and I'll see you in the next one!
-BluBellBlue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
179K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...