Better Than Before (A One Dir...

By ktpa19

Claudia Malik is- you guessed it- THE Zayn Malik of One Direction's little sister. When he left for the X-Fac... More

Chapter 1 That Dark, Dark Hair
Chapter 2 Touchy Subjects
Chapter 3 Flashback to Before the X-Factor
Chapter 4 An Idea
Chapter 5 Dora the Explorer
Chapter 6 Screaming French Ladies
Chapter 7 Panic Mode
Chapter 8 Lamar, Louise, Neil, and Harley
Chapter 9 Superwoman
Chapter 10 She Was Using The Stove
Chapter 11 The Titanic!
Chapter 12 Phone Conversation With Abby
Chapter 13 Got it?
Chapter 14 Be-sparkled clowns
Chapter 15 Best Thing
Chapter 16 A walkie-talkie?
Chapter 17 Normal for Niall
Chapter 18 Ultra-Skinny Jeans
Chapter 19 Purple or Pink?
Chapter 21 Maybe
Chapter 22 Aaron
Chapter 23 Freezing Time
Chapter 24 The Whole Story
Chapter 25 The Announcment
Chapter 26 Brittany Walsh
Chapter 27 Cody Simpson
Chapter 28 Conditions
Chapter 29 Talking To the Squirrels
Chapter 30 I Think I Need a Hug
Chapter 31 Anything You Want
Chapter 32 Fan-Guy Moment
Chapter 33 Destiny
Chapter 34 Ebby
Chapter 35 Cringe
Chapter 36 Make a Scene
Chapter 37 Dark Past
Chapter 38 Finally
Chapter 39 The Hospital
Chapter 40 A Year Without Rain
Chapter 41 Muumuus
Chapter 42 There's Always a Catch
Chapter 43 College Parties and Proposistions
Chapter 44 So Cheesy
Chapter 45 Epilogue

Chapter 20 That Should Be Me

5.8K 117 7
By ktpa19

Hi guys! Here's Chapter 20!!!!! Whoooooo 20 chapters!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow's my one month anniversary on Wattpad, too! That's cool. I should really wait until tomorrow to upload this so it's like "one month 20 chapters" but I won't cuz you guys are such great fans and you deserve this TODAY! Please fan, vote, and comment on this 20th chappie! Love you guys so much!

-K<3

Chapter 20

***Claudia's POV***

I went to get out of the limo, but got picked up and thrown over Louis' shoulder. Gosh, if I'm going to be living with these guys, I need to learn some cool ninja move in order to get out of this position. That's the 2nd time today I've been thrown over somebody's shoulder.

"Louis! Put me DOWN!" I screamed. He paid me no attention and ran inside. He dropped me ungracefully onto the couch. I got up and grabbed his wrist and twisted it, flipping him over just as ungracefully onto the couch.

"Girl, you need to teach me how to do that!" Dani exclaimed, while El just nodded her head distantly. What's up with her?

"Okay," I replied, "Anyone want to help me set up my laptop?"

In response, all the boys and Danielle came running over and piled onto the couch, trying to grab the computer from me. Eleanor just dawdled over, like she didn't have a care in the world.

*****************

15 minutes later, it was only Liam, Danielle, and I still there, and I think Danielle was only here since Liam was. Also probably she's too polite to just get up and leave, unlike other people who will remain nameless...

"There ya go," Liam said, "It's mostly set up. Do you have a Twitter?"

"I might actually...," I said, thinking, "Yeah, I made one a while ago. I haven't been on it in years."

He brought up the Twitter home-site, "Do you remember your log-in stuff?"

"Maybe," I said, and typed it in, "Yup," I said when it worked.

I looked at the screen, "I have almost 10,000 followers!"

Danielle laughed, "You'll get more," She said, "That's just the really dedicated Directioners that practically stalk the boys. They go and they look for anybody that could possibly be linked to One Direction, and follow them. You haven't been officially released to the public yet, so that's just because of your last name; most probably don't know that you're related to Zayn, they're just hoping."

I nodded, and sent out a tweet:

' @claudiamalik I'm back! Haven't been on here in forever!'

Instantly, I got tons of replies:

' @1Dismine   @claudiamalik are you related to Zayn?!'

' @harrystyles<3 @claudiamalik where were u?'

 ' @kevinthepigeon @claudiamalik can u get  me  an autograph?'

An so on. A whole lot about Zayn.

"Your family doesn't have a computer, right?" Liam asked.

"Yeah..." I said, unsure of his point.

"But Abby does?"

"Yes..."

"Do you think they would want to video chat us using her computer?"

"OMG YES!"

"So text, call, whatever!" He said proud of his idea.

I picked up my phone and searched for the contact I had entered earlier: Mum.

"Hello?" My mum answered.

"Mum! It's Claud!" I said.

"Claudette! I miss you so much, love!"

"I miss you, too, Mum! The boys boys got me a new phone, that's what I'm calling from, in case you were wondering...Do you want to video chat me? I can have Abby bring over her laptop?" I asked.

"Oh, that would be great. It's not the same, just talking to you!"

"I know, it's not...Okay, I'll text Abby and have her bring it over...Love you!"

"Love you too, bye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and found Abby's contact:

'To: Abby

Hey Abs, it's Claud! The boys got me a new phone <3 do you mind bringing your laptop over to the house so we can all Skype or something? Luv ya!'

A minute later, I got a reply:

'From: Abby

No, I'd rather not bring my laptop over and SKYPE WITH THE MOST FAMOUS BOY BAND ON EARTH!!! I'll be there in 5!'

'To: Abby

Ok, thanx love!'

She didn't reply, most likely she was running full speed to my house.

Liam created a Skype for me, and I texted Abby my username:

'To: Abby

My username is "Claudia M"...creative right?'

'From: Abby

"Abby S. Malik"...Hope you don't mind I married your brother without telling you...or him...'

I laughed. Oh, Abby.

'To: Abby

Not a prob lol'

The computer made a noise, and I saw I had an incoming call from none other than "Abby S. Malik".

"GUYS IT'S STARTING! COME ON!" Danielle screamed.

***Niall's POV***

I laid on my bed, just thinking, about Claudia, mostly. Why didn't she like me? Maybe I just caught her by surprise, and that's why she didn't kiss me back. She had to like me. I liked her.

Danielle screamed from downstairs, "GUYS IT'S STARTING! COME ON!" What was starting?

I went downstairs and saw the most beautiful girl on earth appear on the computer screen.

I thought Claudia was pretty. And she is, don't get me wrong, but this girl took beauty to a whole new level. She had curly red hair and blue-green eyes. Freckles were scattered across her face and she was wearing jean shorts and a green tank top that said Nike on it. Wow. She smiled and I saw that she had yellow and pink braces; not like me, I was too ashamed to get the colored ones and got Invisaligns instead. Even with clear braces, Directionaters still saw them in close-ups and made fun of them. I never saw a girl rock shorts and a tank top so perfectly before. Just wow.

***Eleanor's POV***

I was still in a bad mood. Watching Louis throw Claudia over his shoulder didn't help any. It reminded me of a song:

"That should be me holding your hand

That should be me making you laugh

That should be me this is so sad

That should be me that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss

That should be me buying you gifts

This is so wrong

I can't go on

'Til you believe that

That should be me

That should be me."

Yeah, that's right, I'm a Belieber. Maybe if things go south from here with Louis, I'll date Niall...

Oh, who am I kidding?! If I ever break up with Louis, I will most likely curl up in a ball and DIE. Life would never be the same without him.

I know I'm probably overreacting. I mean, it's not like I caught them kissing or anything. The song is an exaggeration...but still. That should be me.

Author's Note

Awww Eleanor! :'( Breaks my heart... That song is so sad, but pretty good for this situation.  BTW, Eleanor and Louis are still together, she's just jealous of his close relationship with Claud and worries it will turn into something more. :O The song is "That Should Be Me" by Justin Bieber. It's not my favorite song, but it's pretty good. I linked the music video it on the side, if you look. (It's not the official music video, just a lyric one cuz I don't like the real one.)

Please fan, vote, and comment! Love you!

-K<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 396 27
Adeline Malik is Zayn's little sister, which means she gets a lot of crap about how her brother left the band. But Zayn didn't leave the band to beco...
345K 4.9K 80
Olivia, Liam Payne's sister has been misbehaving lately. She gets sent overseas back to her brother and finds herself stuck with 5 boys that all seem...
125K 1.5K 29
Hi my name is Megan Marie Payne and i'm Liam Payne's adopted 7 year old sister.
2.9K 95 15
Mari is Liam sister. Yes The Liam as of Liam Payne from One Direction sister. Its been 5 crazy years for the boys but Mari has some how been part of...