Gif Imagines (gxg)

Galing kay damn_ok

Thought I'd give this kind of thing a try. There will be some smut, which will be marked in the title. Leav... Higit pa

Kara Danvers
Camila Cabello
Brie Larson - Interview
Lauren Jauregui

Brie Larson

27.6K 76 4
Galing kay damn_ok

We were currently on a vacation and were learning some more about the culture in the area. I was with some of the native people learning a traditional dance, Brie was taking pictures of the scenery around us and the women dancing with me. "Baby, do something silly!" Brie yelled out to me, "what?" I yelled back. "Do something silly!" She shouted over the instruments of the village, "ohh ok," I nodded in understanding. I started making funny faces towards my beautiful girlfriend who smiled widely as she snapped her photos.

After she took a few I dance across to her and lead her back over with me to where the women were still dancing and singing. She laughs wildly as I grab her arms and force her to move with us to the music. She stops suddenly watching me, still smiling widely, "I love you, y/n," Brie says loud enough for me to hear. I smile widely back before leaning into her, "I love you too, babe," I say as I connect our lips for a quick but passionate kiss.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

33.1K 4.3K 28
sแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แด„แดแดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› แด…แด‡แดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แด… ษชแด›แด  sแด‡ส€ษชแด€สŸ แดแด€แด…แด…แด€แด sษชส€โค๏ธ..สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษขแดแด› แดกษชแด›ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แดแด˜แด› แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด...
14.9K 226 29
Some Chenford stories.
23.7K 1.8K 13
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ?" ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š, ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š. "๐š†๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
34.2K 453 11
แž˜แžพแž›แžขแŸ„แž™แž€แžถแžšแž‘แž‘แžฝแž›แžแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แžšแžผแžœแŸ” ๐Ÿ”ž