Night and Day

By sheighnyyy

What really happens off cam? How deep is the relationship going behind the fans' knowledge? Are they going to... More

Foreword~♡
Change (MS&WS)
Why Are You So Greasy?
Taste
Hidden Feelings
Hold My Hand Tightly...
Sunrise
Yet She Remembered...
Unclear..
What is real?
Been waiting for this.. For you.
Don't Forget

Fakes it till she makes it...

2.6K 72 12
By sheighnyyy

Chapter 10

"Ugh!" Solar grunted as she turned for the nth time that night. She looked at the clock.

"Ghad kim yongsun. it's 1:30am and you're not even sleepy." She kicked her covers and sat up.

"Eric doesn't even know anything... He doesn't even know how happy I am..." she whispered to herself in the dark as she felt a tear fall on her cheek.

There was this question nagging at her the whole evening and everytime she tried to answer it, she felt the need to cry.

Do i love her this much to risk everything?
...

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" Byul answered her phone.

"Byul-ah? When are you going to visit us?"

"Eomma... You see, we just got our schedule and we're so booked for this month.. we're not even finished preparing for the moosical..."

"Oh okay... we're on our way to Seoul, right now..." 

"At this time?? You should really stop dad from loving this night trips he's into recently. he's watching too much tv."

"Ugh! im still persuading him to sleep or rest. we are not getiing any younger and your dad... you don't even know where he wants to go tonig--"

*ding dong ding dong*

"Oh? eomma, i have to go now. someone's at the door."

Moonbyul looked at the clock.

2am? who could it be at this hour? She asked herself as she walked to the door.

"Who is it?"
"It's me byul-ah..."

Eyes wide open with shock, she found herself being hugged by Solar.

"Eonni... are you crying?"

She removed herself from the tight hug and cupped Solar's red face in her hands. She hugged her again, comforting her while she was crying. After Solar had calmed down, She removed herself from moonbyul.

"Why is my baby crying? what happened? did you have a bad dream?" She asked her gently while wiping her tears

"Aniy-- Ah... Eung.. Ye-yes.. i had a bad dream.."

"Come on, Let's sleep... I'll be beside you tonight"

Moonbyul took Solar to her bedroom and gave her pajamas to change into.

The clock read 2:30... Moonbyul broke the silence first that night.

"What was you're dream about eonni? And you had to cry like that?"

What would I say? She thought. She went there and cried because she was thinking about what Eric said? When she knew her love for moonbyul is greater than what other people think... but it isn't enough to risk everything.

"You.." She lied.

"Me? What about me?" Moonbyul turned to look at Solar, but the latter can't look at her straight.

"Byul-ah... What if. just what if, other people would come to know about our relationship? What if they start pointing fingers at us? What if even the fans who supports Yongkong byulkong starts turning away from us? What would you do?" It took every bit of her energy not to cry. Even though she knew her voice was shaking..

Moonbyul wrapped her arms on Solar's waist.

"Yongsun-ssi... In this relationship, there's the two of us. Our love is greater than those people who will point fingers at us.. I won't leave you.. I promise."

Solar looked at her lover with teary eyes. But before she could even utter a word, Moonbyul asked her something that answering her at this time crushed her heart.

"Why eonni? Are you going to leave me? When that happens?"

The silence that came right after that question was so deafening, and all Moonbyul saw at the little light they had in the room was the glitter of tears on Solar's face. And that scared her.

"No, right? Eonni? you love me too much right? haha.. Eonni, i love you too.. so much. I don't want to lose you.."

She buried her face on Solar's neck and hugged her tight, maybe too tight as if she was afraid she'd lose her right at that moment. Solar couldn't even say anything because she know she'll choke on her words. All she could do was hug her back and hope that she could repay the loyalty and love she's receiving. 
----------

"Where are we going? Why are you bringing those balloons?" Moonbyul asked. Hwasa was holding a bag of balloons while Wheein was putting makeup on.

"Well why are YOU not yet ready to leave? Eonni, we're guesting for Yongsun eonni on WGM. Haven't you heard?"

"Ah... was that today? Mian Hyejin-ah, you guys go. I have stuffs to do.."

"Like what? We can't tell them your busy with shows or something, manager confirmed the 3 of us attending.." Wheein butted in, finishing her makeup with a pink tint.

"So stick your smile on, eonni. It would be okay.. it's only virtual." Hwasa said as she grab a long sleeved striped polo and threw it to moonbyul.

"Aish..." 😒

-----------

"Okay, can we have another take girls? Moonbyul-ssi, please smile a little bit more. Like that.. Yes, thank you. keep it natural! And again!"

Moonbyul tried to comply with everything but her mind kept on wandering towards that night...

Why did eonni cry?

"Action!"

The director shouted, slamming moonbyul back to reality. This time, Moonbyul remembered to smile, as natural as she could. And everything went well...
---------

"Oh! it's my members! Ohmygod why are they here?" Solar went hysterical. She tried to smile as if she was shocked, but the real deal was her lover. She have to act she's inlove with some guy, in front of her real love.

"Eonni, yongsun eonni is there... let her come to us okay? Don't go rushing towards her" Wheein whispered to moonbyul.

"Ya ya! they're here! Quick lie down!" They lied down on the___ as if they were enjoying the sun.

As Solar and Eric walk up to the members, moonbyul was preparing herself not to pounce on Solar. The moment she saw her, her heart skipped a beat. The way it does everytime Solar was near. And all the efforts of preparing went to trash. She couldn't help but pounce on her eonni. Because she missed her, and maybe because she wants to show Eric that she could still show her love for her eonni even if she's virtually married.

"Eonni~~~!" She ran towards Solar, Wheein and Hwasa were shocked because that wasn't their plan but they needed to take action, or else Moonbyul might do something not friendly-like. They tried to ran to Solar too but moonbyul was fast and she hugged her and lifted her up.

"I missed you" She whispered quickly. Solar just smiled, afraid of anyone noticing, especially eric.

"Hi brother-in-law! We heard you take care of solar eonni." Hwasa and Wheein tried to keep the show a little less awkward. They were the ones who kept on asking things to Eric while moonbyul kept quiet as much as possible.

"Actually, we are here to make sure you guys are close enough and had bonded.." Hwasa started explaining about the balloon popping game.

"Me and Wheein are playing against you guys, and the loser would have to kiss the other. Which wouldn't be really a problem for us, right Wheein?"

"Hmm.." Wheein smiled, slightly blushing.

"Of course... you guys do it all the time" Moonbyul whispered to Wheein teasingly which earned her a hard slap on her back.

The game started, with Hwasa and Wheein on the lead. When it was Solar's turn, Moonbyul watched. Her jaw clenching everytime they try to pop the balloon between them.

"Why did you have to be in the lead?" She whispered to Wheein when the camera wasn't focused on them.

"Because it's wgm and our main goal is make them ki- Oooor not. Because Hyejin pricked those with her goddamn fake fingernails" Wheein said in a tiny voice.

"KISS!" Hwasa shouted at them when the time stopped and they haven't even popped a single balloon.

"Okay okay.. let's make this quick.." Solar laughed nervously as she closed her eyes and wait.

Eric went in for the kiss... on her cheek. And moonbyul had to touch her lips just to make sure if her fake smile was still on. It was. But inside her, jealousy was slowly taking over.

----------

What was the real reason eonni was crying? Moonbyul thought to herself. She was sitting in her living room, her laptop in front of her and a can of beer on her hand. She looked back at that night and slowly it dawned on her..

She wants to leave me.
Eonni is that right?
Tears prickled her eyes and her breathing grew heavy.

maybe this is the way it should be? Maybe eonni wants some guy for her? maybe im not good enough and maybe I should accept that...

She wiped her eyes, and looked up at the clock..
12:30am
She downed the beer, and started typing. Her eyes were filling up with tears but she wiped them before they fall..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 184 25
It's a story about a girl name sara who is die hard fan of kpop girl group MAMAMOO. Like all of fans like us, it's also her dream to meet her idols o...
23.8K 874 22
Hwasa and Wheein have been friends for years. They became friends after realizing they had the same dream, suddenly Hwasa gives up on the dream. Whee...
28.3K 744 28
Hwasa being a "alpha" when she is an omega in her territory. But she never expected her enemy to knew about her identity. ⚠G!P⚠ This story will foc...
37.9K 847 21
Warning: This has mature content and have some scenes that could be unadvisable and be uncomfortable to some audience. Please do not report. This is...