The Rules of Handling Rejecti...

By SilentNiaAngel

Sevonnia never thought it would be a fairy-tale when she meet her mate and she thought just right when she re... More

:PROLOGUE:
part one
:ONE:
:TWO:
:THREE:
:FOUR:
:FIVE:
:SIX: Part 1
:SIX: Part 2
:SEVEN:
:EIGHT:
:TEN:
:INTERLUDE: ONE
part two: the circle
:ELEVEN:
:TWELVE:
:THIRTEEN:
:FOURTEEN:
:FIFTEEN:
:SIXTEEN:
:SEVENTEEN:
:EIGHTEEN:
:NINETEEN:
:TWENTY:
:INTERLUDE:TWO
:TWENTY-ONE:
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
:TWENTY-FOUR:
:TWENTY- FIVE:
:TWENTY-SIX: Part One
:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two
:TWENTY-SEVEN:
:TWENTY-EIGHT:
TWENTY-NINE
:THIRTY:
INTERLUDE: THREE
:THIRTY ONE:
:THIRTY-TWO:
:THIRTY-THREE:
:THIRTY-FOUR:
:THIRTY-FIVE:
:THIRTY SIX: Diana
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY -EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
Chapter Forty
Interlude
part 3
41

:NINE:

1.1K 49 4
By SilentNiaAngel

Chapter Nine

"Steve," Sianna moan to her mate Steven as he kiss her against his range rover. Steven was the third in command son, who is in charge of patrol and mobilized equipment who wasn't bad looking. He was robust, short but a bit taller than Sianna. He was actually down to earth, guess I was too caught up to realize some other good people willing to talk to me.

I had my back turn to the couple as I waited on them for them to finish liplocking as Renea and Amilia came rushing out.

"Seriously guys, We need to get going." Amilia blurted out opening the door of the suzuki that I had lean against.

"Don't they sick your stomach?" Renea asked placing her finger on her tongue to make a gag sound as she climb in.

"Your just jealous you haven't found your mate yet." Amilia said taking the driver's seat.

"No, just Keep it PG. People actually gets jealous around here." Renea she pointed between herself and I. I don't. Thought, Maybe a little bit.

"Whatever, When you meet your mate you'll understand." she said turning the key in the ignition to notify Sianna that we're ready.

"Pftt." Renea waved her friend of as she buckle her seat belt intact as I glare out the window at the couple who we're so inlove.

"Beeeeeep!" A car horn holler behind us and I turn abruptly to see Venroy in a burgundy Mercedes as he stare at Sianna and Steven.

"Why don't he drive around?" I asked turning to face Renea.

"He's our body guard for the day." she blush starring through the back window.

"Beta Don suggested that he follow us to...."

"To watch me." I stated a bit sarcastically and they both nodded in union.

"Am I that dangerous?" I asked fixing my seatbelt.

"Dangerous isn't the word, Unpredictable it is." Amilia said fixing the rear view mirror. I just don't get why they won't give me some breathing space. I'm not a baby or six. I can handle myself, I don't need anyone changing my underwear for me. But I don't want to lose the chance of these girls friendships, It's kinda the best I have gotten so far. I just which Diana was here, We would be a firework so hard to catch.

"Just don't do anything unpredictable and we won't even notice he's there with us." Amilia said honking the horn again.

"I want to know that our sexy body guard around so do something dangerous." Renae lean and whisper with a teasing grin.

"Ren!" Amilia called to her, starring at her in warning trance causing Renae to straightened herself to sit back in the seat.

"Sorry for the hold up," Sianna apologize as she shut the door drenched in Steve scent. She glance back at me before pulling her seatbelt on.

"No problem," Renae said holding up her compact mirror out the window, probably trying to get a glimpse at Venroy.

Couple minutes later we were parking in Louisville City Mall, Renea was the first to get out as we follow suit but I guess we all knew why because there she was trying to flirt with Venroy.

"So we start with the dresses for tomorrow night and then random clothes and stuff for you." Sianna announced as Amilia cellphone blasted between us, she step away to answer it.

I followed them into the mall when a group of Three girls and four guys approach us.

"Look guys its Purple Sianna and her dogs ." The Blonde hair girl said.

"And it's Wanna be Bella and her Cullens."

"Seriously that's what you got!" She perks up stepping closer towards Sianna who gulp as the Amilia and Renea join her.

"Get lost Miriam , Steven choose her and its done." Amilia said defending her friend. I sniff the air and I could tell their bloody humans, So these human had no clue why he choose her and who they are dealing with.

"Steven will be mine, we almost made out in drama class last wweek so I'll watch your back." she pranted.

"Steve would never dip so low again." Sianna said growling at the end but in a low tone so these human couldn't hear.

"We'll see about that," She push between the girls bumping into them as I watch them wall off trailing behind one another.

"What make up her ass?" I asked as we started walking into a store label " Lila's Runaway".

"Someone you don't want to know." Sianna said taking in the designers dresses before us as the door chime behind us as a few boys walked in.

"It's Steven Ex, They don't get along. As you can tell it's on going rivalry." Renea filled me.

"Why don't you show her our way, I'm sure she'll back down."

"No I'll get in trouble." Sianna said picking out a green dress and hold it against her body.

"Nah," Renea and Amilia commented in union causing Sianna to replace the dress swiftly on the rack.

"Don't worry Sevonia I'll think of something revengeful." Sianna replied as the door chime open.

"Declan!"

"Amilia!"

I turn to see five boys dress in leather Jackets along with two girls in the midst. I watch as she greeted everyone squealing and giggling until she calm down and place her hand between Declan own. He sure does look a bit familiar but I didn't think much of it. They all join us causing me to feel a bit outdated.

"Sevonia?"

"Sevonia Perrier?" Declan blurted out shocked. I look at him questionly and at everyone.

"You know her hun?" Amilia asked.

"Of Course She's the rebilious Bad ass that doesn't give a damn. It's hard to make her out without her partner in crime Diana." he said pulling me into huge bear hug against his huge chest.

"Where is Diana? Your never anywhere without her." he asked glancing around the shop.

"She isn't here I'm alone."

"Well that's something to underline in my book. Sevonia in a shopping mall without her Diva Diana." Declan said as I remember him, he was the guy that had a crush on Diana and we use to prank him a lot.

"Are you a lesbian?" Renea asked out loud.

"No," We both answered.

"She's my bestfriend."

"If she was here, You guys wouldn't sleep with all those pranks they come up with. If you see them both you'll think their lovers." I chuckled at the memories.

"So honey why are you guys here?"

"All the North side are having constant rogues attack so we're the first pack to join you guys sensing that your Alpha has new information for us." he pulled Amilia close to him. I have a feeling that the information is about me.

"Well No pack talking here. We're here to shop till we drop." Renae grin as we walk out into another store.

By the end of our shopping spree I was drown in various shopping bags to kill. We all had our dresses and I have more than a dozen clothes, I can call my own. We were all settled at the food court devouring a whooper burger combo while chattering to each other. I stare around the table and I realize these girls weren't half bad, they were actually cool to hang out with.

"We would love to have you in our group tomorrow at school." Renea announced as I sip my grape soda.

"Sorry but I don't like been under the radar." I said honesty. I rather not been the talk of the school or joining the popularity clan due to my intense state. I just want to have a normal boring Monday with Brian and his shy friend Nick, Who I haven't met yet.

"Our friends are actually cool." Amilia pleaded.

"I'll be fine." I said as Venroy join after his disappearance. Not that I wanted him to body guard us. I wanted to talk to him about what he said yesterday about Brian isn't the only one trying to be my friend. He have keep out of sight everysince Declan and his friends join us. I couldn't believe he was a Beta for a Pack. It's like he have grown into a Warrior over the years his Aunt took him away.

"Sev don't do well with bullies, Drama queens, Alphas and Guys who demand to be in control" Declan said hugging Amilia.

"Its just a personality trait." I shrug my shoulders biting into my burger.

"Well that explain why she and I never on the same page. I am demanding." Venroy pipes in and I stare at him reluctantly.

"I like when a guy is demanding, Its kinda hot." Renea suggested in a flirting tone causing me to gag on the inside. How could she like a demanding guy?. Its intorelable and a turn off.

"Her mate and her will get on the same page she doesnt need you demanding her." Sianna said with a grin.

"Yeah, When you meet your mate everything will be inline and perfect." Amilia said pecking Declan lips while gazing into his eyes.

This was the part I hate most, they will not know what it likes to rejected or what its like living without hi. They get to have the sparks that electrifies each other, the hope of a future and forever. They wont have the thought of what its like for the rest of us...

I push my chair back abrupty stratling everyone as I got up and sprint towards the girls bathroon into the stall and started to cry uncontrollable. I couldn't understand, the last I broke down was the night before I got here.

"Sevonnia! are you ok?" Renea asked knocking on the stall door, I sniff wipping my wet cheeks with my hands.

"What did we say wrong?" Amilia asked pushing the door open to look at me drench in tears and a girl with a broken future without a mate.

"Nothing- It's nothing you will understand." I got up taking a piece a tissue of the roll to wipe my wet face.

"We're girls we understand each other. Thats the fact we learn from human girls." Renae said in an unsure tone.

"This one you guys won't understand trust me. I dont want pity so I'll say another time for story time." I straighten myself with smirk walking over the sink.

"Why do you think we won't understand?"

"Because you all have never been ...." I stop myself from saying anything that would give them a clue what I'm taking about.

"Is she ok?" I heared Declan asked from outside the door as a girl push it open to reveal a concern Declan and a half irritated Venroy.

"Yeah, I'm fine lets go home." I chirp lously as both girls stare at me questionly before nodding to Declan that I was ok. They both went before me, Amilia taking Declan hands kissing it while Renae try to flirt with Venroy. When I hear Amilia whispered to Declan;

Was she always unpredictable and close off back at the pack you both use to be in?

"No, something is wrong. " He pulled her close and kiss her hair before glancing back at me . I pray to god that no one else show up, I couldn't deal with people trying to figuring me out. I'm handling this and I don't want anyone trying to change my mind. Amanda went through this without anyone trying to pull her back into the helpless shell, she was trying to avoid.

We arrived back home to see a delivery truck titled Baton Catering, Everyone was busy taking foods from the truck to the tent that was across the yard while Odettea and Uncle neatly arranged them in buffet style.

"Declan," I hear a familiar voice called out to him causing my gaze to turn in his direction to see Glen, his aunt hugging him.

"Aunt G, I told you not to do this in public and infront of Amilia." he pouted embrassed as she removed her manicure fingers from his cheeks. She was dress in jeans and tank top with a cardigan that match her heels sneakers. She was still the well shaped woman with a pump lip.

"Hi, Amilia." she hugged Amilia that hug her back tightly causing her gaze to land on me.

"Sevonnia Perrier!" She let go off Amilia as she rushed over and lift me into a hug.

"Hi Aunt G," I manage to breath from her tight grip as she hugged me tightly.

"Where's Diana ?" she question starring behind.

"Please tell me she isn't hiding to pull a prank on me." Aunt Glen asked looking around.

"No she's not here." I said reaching for my bags that Brian took up for me. "ok, so I can sleep peacefully." she chuckled.

"Yeah,"

"Ok guys, reunion over lets get boogy I need everything perfect." Amilia said taking a clip board from Steven.

| * * * *|

I watch below as everyone move in one motions doing there tradition dance for the pack. Raising their hands as they sway them in the air like claws of a wolves. Girls moved their hips while the guys held onto them dancing along.

"Wanna join?" Brian asked from beside me as he steady himself on the branch that I was seated on.

"No I'm tired from all your crazy dance moves." I told him with a smile.

"I had to try to beat your chicken moves." he chuckled. "I told you I wasn't much of a dancer, you insisted." I blurted out defensively. Brian was dress in black jeans and Blue and white stripe dress shirt. While I had on a purple casual dress that Amilia said 'It makes you look Latin". My hair was place to my left shoulder with a white hibiscuis that Brain place there that every male as to put in their date hair.

"I believe you." he laugh and I push him away playfully.

"Venroy seems to be instrested you. He have been watching you all night." Brian stated with a scrowl, I shift my gaze towards the buffett table to see Venroy back towards us as he picked up a few cube cakes.

"He's just trying to be a friend but I won't approve it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wouldn't mind if you say no because I don't like competition." Brian stated with a bit of Jealously.

"No one can win or come between us. After all your the first person to make me smile. Ever since I got here." I took his hands not realizing what I was doing.

"I'm flattered." he grin using his other hand to touch his heart dramatically.

"Don't let your head get big, It's big already." I tease him.

"Whatever, But I adore your cheeks they are cute." he said leaning in and peck both my cheeks as butterflies started to flutter on the inside causing my cheeks to flicker in red.

"Sorry," he blurted out realizing what he just done.

"It's ok, I like you too." I told him and he let out a sigh as a relief. "I thought you were going to go rogue on me." he commented with a small laugh.

"It was just a friendly peck, No big deal." I said saving him the awkwardness.

"Yea, ..... just.... a friendly peck." he said in a tight smile as I shift my gaze towards the party below where Renae, Amilia and her other friends we're watching us.

"I'm going to get us something to drink." he said as he place both feet on the limb getting ready to jump.

"ok, I'll wait here under the tree." I said as he jump down then I did landing on my knees with him helping me up.

"Alright badass don't go creating a mess without me." he teased as I hit causing him to stumbled back as he straighten himself walking backway towards the crowd with a smile.

"Enjoying yourself ?" Harry asked as I turn to find him with a Beer in his hand.

"Yes," I answered honestly running my hands down my dress. "Even though I feel akward in this dress." I stated trying to pull it down towards my knee.

"Put a dress on and your suddenly tame." he chuckled and I stare at him.

"I feel like a pumpkin." I folded my arm standing with my feets aparts.

"You look beautiful anyway you put it." he hugged me for the first time since he got here and I held him tightly as hugged my brother, My brother who have been fake dead for two years. It felt great at the moment there was only one person missing; Our mother.

"Let's have a family day out tomorrow and we can have that talk just us." he said with his breath drenched with beer.

"You sure?" I asked raising my brows questionly at him.

"Yes, I'm not drunk Sev," he smiled leaning forward and kissing my forehead.

"Ok tomorrow." he said before walking away towards the dance floor where Odettea was swaying her lips sudectively while using her index fingers to call him towards her.

Well for once everyone was one, They dance like teenagers jumping and shouting as they enjoy each other company as they let go off all the bickering, rogues, vampire and just enjoy the moment. It was beautiful and breath taking.

"Drink?" I turn to see Venroy with two coke and I glance around looking for Brian but he wasn't around. Where have he gone so long?

"Now is when you choose to talk to me?" I asked sarcastically.

"I was having a bad day." he said handing me a drink which I didn't sip or open.

"You could at least notify me." I said enjoying the cold beverage in my hand.

"So have you decide to let us be friends putting all those things behind us?" he asked starring at me.

"Maybe," I answered as Brian join us with two sprites; My favourite.

"I saved your life twice." he said starring at me seriously like he was trying to demand me.

"First thing you should know, I hate coke." I hand him back the can and took of the bottle Sprite from Brian.

"So we're friends?" he asked as I took Brian arm turning towards the dance floor.

"Not everyone fits the criteria to be my friend." I blurted out as I lead Brian to the dance floor and he spins me around with one arm as the music changed to something first.

"Can I have this dance?" he asked taking our drinks and placing them on a near by stool.

"Yes, I'll love to have this dance." I laugh taking his hand to dance away with my new best friend.

-------------------

Q# : Why is Venroy so desperate to be Sevonnia's friend?

-------------------

:Not Edited:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.6K 29
Emmaline Jones embarks on a journey to find a new home after she couldn't handle the pain her pack members caused any longer. Two years later, she co...
299K 11.3K 24
For Keira, finding her true mate, should be one of the most exciting time of her life. But what happens when it doesn't turn out as she expected. Or...
160 23 8
Dillon is a human with a troubled life. Fated to two wolves, she's introduced to a world where wolves exist among humans. Will she choose to accept h...
124K 3.2K 30
When Veronica's human best friend Kayla who went to study abroad, tells Veronica about her relationship with a guy called Elijah and how they are c...