For the King (Vkook/Taekook)

By frnkyboy

In a royal life, a king should know how to resist his wants, and understand his needs. But this King has alre... More

♤one♤
♧two♧
◇three◇
♤four♤
♧five♧
◇six◇
♤seven♤
♧eight♧
◇nine◇
♤ten♤
◇twelve◇
♤thirteen♤
♧fourteen♧
♡fifteen♡
♧sixteen♧
◇seventeen◇
♤eighteen♤
♧nineteen♧
◇twenty◇
♤twenty one♤
♧twenty two♧
◇twenty three◇
♤twenty four♤
♧◇♤epilogue♤◇♧
playlist

♧eleven♧

5.7K 288 120
By frnkyboy

"Father Hope!"

Taehyung ran towards the chapel as he called out for the priest who was praying to a painting of the Virgin Mary. He looked up with wide eyes as he noticed Taehyung holding his dagger.

"Son what are you doing?"

The priest had suddenly grabbed something from the table and hid it under his robes, his eyes never leaving the blondes own.

"Father Hope, General Jungkook was injured by the dagger, what do you know about it? Was it really gifted to me by my father? What is happening?"

The priest hesitantly laid down the object he had hidden and sighed. "Son, of course your father gifted it to you, you were there when it happened, or where you not?," he chuckled before continuing. "Its special, just for you son."

"No, its not. What are you hidding Father Hope? I didn't have this dagger in the war with the Crystals, thats where Jungkook had gotten wounded. These men with dark hoods approached me, they said something about the tune of death and that I was the one. What is it all about Father Hope?" Taehyungs chest was rising at an alarming rate as he explained and held the dagger tighter.

"Hooded men? I think you need to rest, being a King is a heavy load. And indeed you are the one, the King of Blinton. All I know is that it is more than a simple dagger, but you of course know this. What dagger leaves a design on their victim? Its magic son, you must be careful with it."

"B-But I removed it from Jungkook," Taehyung said, his cheeks slowly warming up as he remembered the way the Generals warm skin felt on his lips. "How did you do so?"

"I-Well I kissed his hand," Taehyung whispered, looking at the dagger.

"Did you also kiss the scar on his stomach?"

Father Hopes question had thrown Taehyung off but the blonde nodded, suddenly hearing the chapel doors open. They both turned towards the entrance and noticed the General who had beads of sweat running down his forehead.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung said, rushing towards the General. The priest simply stayed put, looking at the Kings dagger which had been dropped to the floor.

"The Crystals are going to attack. I can feel it, it wont be long until theyre here. They want it back," Jungkook said, falling to the floor on his knees.

"Want what back?" Taehyung asked, suddenly crouching down to the brunette and holding him in his lap. The priest looked up as soon as he heard Jungkook speak.

"T-The dagger," Jungkook said, pointing at the dagger that was now held by the priest.

"Father Hope, what is going on? Theres more to that dagger, what are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing son, I was merely trying to protect you."

"Was? What are you talking about?"

Father Hope suddenly held the object he had hidden into his hand, out from behind his robes. Two daggers now pointed at Taehyung and the unconscious Jungkook.

"Father Hope, put that down. What is happening?"

Taehyung bit his lip as he noticed the priest took a more defensive stance. "Its all your fathers fault really. I was just trying to protect you but he failed to do what was correct. Just like your mother did," Father Hope said, slowly walking closer to Taehyung.

"Jungkook, stay with me here," Taehyung said as he slowly laid the brunette on the floor and slowly stood up.

"Father Hope, he- the dagger Taehyung, take it!" Jungkook shouted as he tightly closed his eyes and curled into a ball. Taehyung took no time in taking another dagger into his hands, slowly approaching the priest.

"Father Hope, what is the meaning of this? What did you do?"

"Unclean! Youre all unclean! The product of that useless king and that cursed dagger! That dagger is so magical son, its nearly impossible to seperate it from their owners, for the blade binds with your soul. All you have to do is kill the owner and the dagger is yours. Turns out King Kim was not the owner, but you are!"

Taehyung shook his head as he noticed the dagger began to shake as it was pointed at him. Without a warning the dagger came flying towards him and he quickly covered his face and before he knew it, the dagger was in his hand. His grip was firm, but the priests grip on his other dagger was tighter as he approached further.

"You know what I have always hated? I've always hated watching you father fall into idiotic thoughts, especially when he married your mother. She was impure, blinded by lust and greed."

"No she wasn't! I wont allow you to talk like that about my mother! Release your dagger at once or I shall kill a man in Gods home!" Taehyung stood firmly as his blood began to boil. What had happened to the priest that had helped him throughout his life?

"I pitty you, I really do. Do you really think this kingdom will accept two kings instead of a queen?"

"Keep him out of this Hope, Jungkook has nothing to do with this," Taehyung quickly said, looking back to see the brunette trying to stand up.

"Oh but he does! Hes a survivor, a lust infested creature! Taehyung you dont understand!"

"Then tell me what I need to understand!" Taehyung shouted, making Jungkooks headache throb further.

"I cannot child. I must kill you to clense the village. Imagine the paradise we would live in! Huh?! Isn't that what you want?!"

Father Hope laughed as he shook his head, his heart nearing an imposible speed. His eyes were wild, looking at the dagger with bloodshot eyes and a clenched jaw. Taehyung stood still watching everything unfold with fear. Never had he seen the priest with the devils lust.

"You dont want to do that. You cant do anything to help them Hope, youre a mere priest."

"Careful before I kill you on the spot! Your poor old man didnt get to feel my blessed dagger against his impure skin, but you can!"

Taehyung quickly stood taller, his face stone cold as he walked towards the priest. "Begging for it I see?"

One more step and he could almost feel the priests blood on his hands.

One more step until the priest clensed the corrupted young king.

One step.

One.

"Go Taehyung!"

Taehyung quickly jumped back as he felt the General pull him back. Suddenly the only blood that managed to hit the church floors was neither the kings or the priest. Jungkook shouted in pain as he felt the priests dagger go into his shoulder.

"Taehyung now!"

With muted ears Taehyung took a step and quickly threw his- or the- dagger and soon the priest was on the floor, his forehead hitting the church floors. A pool of blood soon surrounded him, making Jungkook move away, but his arm was no use of help.

"Jungkook! You idiot!" Taehyung shouted, kneeling down to see the young General's wound. It was bleeding out and the General was too impatient to let the doctors take it out themselves. "You'll bleed out more darling, dont touch it, I'll call for a doctor," Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkooks hand away from the dagger and placing a soft kiss on the brunettes forehead.

Soon Taehyung was out running from the chaple, rushing towards the doctors area, shouting for a doctor.

Jungkook stayed on the floor, trying his best to keep his hand away from the dagger. However, a noise starylef him and made him push the dagger a certain way.

"You, you aren't done yet. You'll see, youre of a certain blood son, and you wont have time to live in freedom anytime soon. Youre indestructible young man, destined to ruin those around you. Take care of him wont you?"

Jungkook hissed in pain, looking at the priest with hatred.

"I dont need you to tell me that," Jungkook said, shouting towards the priest.

"I know," the priest said, finally taking his last breath and falling limp on the floor.

"Taehyung, hurry," Jungkook said as he felt beads of sweat collect at his forehead.

"Jungkook!"

Taehyung quickly grabbed the young man's face and noticed his eyes going unconscious. "Stay with me," Taehyung said as the doctor began to assess the wound. Without a warning the doctor slowly removed the dagger, quick to pour alcohol on the wound. Jungkook hissed in pain, his eyes nearly rolling back into his skull.

"Shh, it's ok."

"He said I was o-of different b-blood. Taehyung what d-does that mean?" Jungkook asked, getting a grip on the kings hand as the doctor continued.

"Dont worry about it, hey focus on me ok?" Jungkook nodded and tried his best to keep his eyes open but the pain was too much to handle and he needed to feel something else, and quick. Without hesitation he brought Taehyungs face closer with his free arm and placed his lips against the kings own pink tinted ones.

Taehyungs eyes widened as he looked at the doctor looking at them with wide eyes as well. Taehyung quickly pulled back and looked away.

"I-I need to get him to the infirmary. Y-Your majesty, dont worry, I wont say a thing, I am loyal to you and General Jeon."

Taehyung blushed as he looked at Jungkook once more and nodded for the doctor. Noticing the small frown upon Jungkooks lips as Taehyung stood up.

"I need help carrying him, may you please?"

Taehyung nodded before slowly taking Jungkook into his arms, he tried his best to cause the man the least pain, but with the brunette leaning forward to kiss him again, Taehyung quickly moved and caused Jungkook to nearly fall.

"Jungkook not now."

With soft breaths Jungkook nodded and tried to hold his eye lids open.

"He said I wasnt done yet, he said I wouldnt get the freedom I want. Taehyung what was he talking about. My freedom is you, right?"

Taehyung bit his lip, noticing that the General was talking nonsense due to the pain. "Jungkook youre talking nonsense."

Jungkook shook his head lifting his good hand to slowly caress Taehyungs face. Without hesitation Taehyung leaned into the touch further, notcing that the doctor was a while ahead of them. "Jungkook I need you to stay awake yea?"

Jungkook nodded, slowly removing his hand and placing it on his chest.

"It hurts a lot Taehyung, what is gonna happen now? The Crystals will be coming soon, I need to be there for the knights. I have to."

"We'll worry about that later, I need you to promise me something," Taehyung said, looking down at the General with warm eyes.

"Anything," Jungkook replied, nearly drowning in the kings eyes, he was hallucinating at this point, or at least he had convinced himself.

"I need you to trust me and- and I need to hear you say it. Promise me when youre out you'll say it," Taehyung said, his eyes lingering on the Generals lips before looking up to see the infirmary and the doctor waiting.

"Ill say it now-"

"No, wait please."

"I promise Taehyung," Jungkook said before groaning in pain as Taehyung laid him down on the bed and stepped back.

"Im sorry your majesty but we need you to exit." Taehyung nodded as he quickly neared the General and softly kissed his forehead.

With each step he took he could nearly hear Jungkook calling for him. He was nearly out of the hall before he heard a loud scream come from the infirmary. He quicklu turned to run towards the room, but he knew they wouldn't allow him in there.

"Your majesty!"

The king turned towards the voice and noticed a frightened maid who hsd tears running down her face.

"What happened?"

"F-Father Hope was killed!"

Taehyungs eyes quickly widened as he finally realize what he had done. He had killed the priest, he had killed in Gods home, with his own dagger that would leave a mark.

"I-I know. Please have everyone take a break, things must be done. I will be in my chambers preparing for Father Hopes ceremony. We shall have it today at sunset."

The maid slowly nodded and bowed before running towards the servant headquarters, her mind replaying the scene of the dead priest lying there with a strange mark that resembles thorny vines wrapped around his body.

The priest had died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

bunny vk By sam

Fanfiction

745K 36.9K 68
mafia au started: 01/30/18 ended: 06/12/18 -irresistaeble 2018 *in process of editing
231K 14.3K 47
. . . where jeongguk meets a pretty boy who does less than pretty things . . . started- 4-3-19 ended- 4-21-20
452K 12K 73
TAEKOOK INSTA AU You just have to read the book to find out😉 TopTae BottomKook Started: June 12, 2019 End: May 10, 2020 100k reads: 06/23/20 kst
1.2M 53.4K 88
( 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 ) ✎ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017