For the King (Vkook/Taekook)

Oleh frnkyboy

In a royal life, a king should know how to resist his wants, and understand his needs. But this King has alre... Lebih Banyak

♤one♤
♧two♧
◇three◇
♤four♤
♧five♧
◇six◇
♤seven♤
♧eight♧
♤ten♤
♧eleven♧
◇twelve◇
♤thirteen♤
♧fourteen♧
♡fifteen♡
♧sixteen♧
◇seventeen◇
♤eighteen♤
♧nineteen♧
◇twenty◇
♤twenty one♤
♧twenty two♧
◇twenty three◇
♤twenty four♤
♧◇♤epilogue♤◇♧
playlist

◇nine◇

5.7K 322 85
Oleh frnkyboy

"That was unacceptable men!"

The three soldiers looked down as they heard Jungkooks loud voice bounce off the walls.

"That is not how you treat villagers. If I see any of you step out of line again, you shall be held against your actions."

Taehyung slowly stepped in when he heard Jungkooks voice.

He peaked from the wall and looked at the General. Jungkook was angry, you could see it in his eyes. He was looking down at the men with disappointment.

"As royal soldiers you disgrace the army. One more strike and you will be let go, understood?" Jungkook said, waiting for the men to reply but they only nodded their heads.

"I said, understood?"

Taehyung noticed the men shiver as they answered the general.

"Yes sir."

"Leave, go help the others set up for training."

The soldiers quickly stood up and walked towards Taehyung. The king stayed in his spot, not moving an inch.

"Y-Your majesty!" The soldiers said, quickly bowing and excusing themselves.

"King Taehyung," Jungkook said, making Taehyung look at him. He noticed the anger that still bubbled in his eyes, but he could see how much Jungkook was trying to hide it.

"General Jeon-"

"Jungkook, please," Jungkook said, cutting off the king. Taehyung cleared his throat and nodded.

"General Jungkook," Taehyung started, "I assume you have finished the draft? If my eyes are correct, an incident happened?"

"I already took care of it, your majesty. It will never happen again."

"I know, no need to tell me. I entrust you to straighten out your soldiers. But I do have a question General," Taehyung said, walking further into Jungkooks office.

"What is it your majesty?"

"I'd like for you to personally train me until the war begins. A king should fight besides the General and the army, dont you think?"

Jungkook looked at the King and slowly shook his head. "I am sorry your majesty but you cant join us, its not safe for you, especially since you were just crowned. We cant endanger your life," Jungkook said, much to Taehyungs dismay.

"A king should be prepared to fight along side his men, thats what my father told me. You cannot stop me. Train me or I'll train myself, which one do you chose?" Taehyung stepped closer to the general and looked at him with determined eyes.

"I cannot-"

Taehyung suddenly grabbed Jungkook and pinned him against the wall with a dagger in his hand he grabbed from the desk. If he wanted to get Jungkooks approval for the war he would have to show him that he knows how to defend himself.

"How about now?" Taehyung asked as he held the dagger near Jungkooks neck. The whole situation was dejavu as flashbacks from the first time they met in person popped into Jungkooks mind.

Jungkook slowly lifted his hands to rest on top of the kings own, he wasn't going to let the King enlist himself to his grave. "My king," Jungkook said, nearly whispering the words to Taehyung. His words were enough to distract Taehyung, who had felt the Generals breath against his neck.

In a second Jungkook had a hold of the dagger and threw it across the room. The loud noise made Taehyung blink his eyes in confusion. The dagger pierced the wall, right in the center of the cloth that covered it, making the General smirk at the confusion in the Kings eyes.

Taehyung turned to look at the dagger and was soon pinned to the spot Jungkook had once been in.

"My dearest king," Jungkook said as he whispered into Taehyungs ear. Taehyung felt the Generals hands hold his waist down against the wall. He could feel Jungkook's leg cage him.

"The first rule is to never get distracted, you have failed."

Jungkook stepped back, noticing the wide eyes of the King.

"Dont ever- dont ever do that again, understood?" Taehyung said, trying his best to catch his breath.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded, raising his hands in defeat. "Be prepared to start training tomorrow. We wont do much due to your chest pains, but it should get you started."

"My chest pains are gone, the- well, the honey and mint mixture releaved the pain."

Jungkook looked at the King who had his hand on his own chest. 

"You tried it?"

Taehyung nodded, before turning around to leave but Jungkook stopped him.

"Wait, I have a question."

Taehyung slowly turned around and faced the man. Jungkook stepped forward and lifted his hand, making sure the King knew he meant no tricks.

"What was dipped into your dagger when we first met?" Jungkook asked as he showed the king the bruise on his hand that had cleary taken the shape on thorny vines.

"O-Oh, I forgot I had managed to cut you."

"What did you dip your dagger into?"

"Nothing General Jeon, nothing. That dagger was given to me as a gift from my father. He had it crafted by a witch who blessed it with God's word. The dagger burns the victim and leaves a design on the wound. I was meaning to ask something as well," Taehyung said, touching the Generals wound.

"You didnt flinch when I cut you, it should've burned when the blade touched you, but you didnt seem to mind it. Did you feel anything?" Taehyung slowly traced the thorny design that covered the scar, disguising itself as a bruise.

Jungkook felt the kings hands trace the design, but he suddenly felt heat go up to his cheeks. He pulled his hand back and cleared his throat in panic, not knowing why the room had gotten so hot.

"I-I felt nothing your majesty. However, as you touched it now, I feel really hot, like the temperature went up. Am I cursed now or what?" Jungkook said as he examined his hand and noticed that the design had suddenly expanded. He lightly chuckled through his embarrassment, hoping the King had not noticed it. However, he began to panic as he noticed the design begin to change at his words.

"Your majesty, what is happening?" Jungkook asked as he showed the king his palm.

Taehyung looked at the Generals hand once more and a sudden urge to lay his lips against the scar over came him, but he shook his head. What kind of King lays his lips on any part of his Generals body?

"I-I dont know. This has never happened before, I could ask Father Hope, he should know something about this."

"Should I call him in?" Jungkook was blind to the fact that Taehyung was staring his hand down while slowly and unconsciously licking his lips, Taehyung had surely lost his mind.

"Y-Yes, but, m-may I?" Taehyung asked as he held out his own hand.

He just had to place his lips over the scar, he had to. Jungkook looked at him with a confused face but he slowly placed his hand on the kings own. The warm hand aginst his own cold one was strange, but somehow comforting to him, but the scar had begun to burn him slightly, not enough for him to panic though.

Slowly, Taehyung brought the Generals hand up to his face, and while Jungkook thought he was looking at it closely, Taehyung was trying to resist from kissing the closed wound.

"U-uhm-"

Jungkook was lost for words. Taehyung slowly pressed his lips against the scar and held it there for a few seconds too long than he needed to. Taehyungs cheeks were rosy with embarrassment, but he comepltely ignored his fathers rules in that moment.

As Taehyung held Jungkooks hand up to his lips, Jungkook felt his hand burn with a warm feeling, it wasnt uncomfortable but he was confused. He noticed Taehyungs eyelashes flutter a bit before the King closed his eyes and nearly began to suck on the Generals cold skin.

(A/N: Get your head out of the gutter.)

With a soft sound, Taehyung lifted his lips from the Generals hand and he quickly stepped back when he noticed what he had done.

"I-I am so sorry, I should go-"

"Taeh- your majesty!" Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung hand. But the King had taken his hand back and was already out of the room before Jungkook could stop him, running towards his chambers.

Jungkook ran after him but was stopped by Father Hope, who stood in front of his door.

"What happened son?" Father Hope looked at the King who had passed by up the stair case, noticing the Generals rosy cheeks.

"I-I dont know. The king k-kissed my scar from his dagger and," he said, looking down at his hand to find no mark,"and now its g-gone." He whispered his last words, noticing his pale hand once again.

"His dagger is a mystery to even me son, but to have the mark lifted from your skin is really something I never wouldve thought would happen. No one should survive a wound from that dagger, even a little scratch," the priest said, remembering the day he saw the young man's hand with the mark. He had been confused but now it made sense.

"It seems as though the King had no intention to hurt you when he wounded you. I see that as the only possible explination for why you are even alive. Now for the way he removed it, I have no idea son," the priest finished, excusing himself and walking towards the church. He had planned on talking to the General, but his meeting could wait a while longer.

Jungkook stood there with his eyes on his palm, and a small smile began to form on his lips.

"Why did I kiss his palm?"

Taehyung had been pacing his room for the past half hour trying to remove the sensation of the Generals skin against his lips, but nothing he was doing was taking it away.

"W-Why?" he said, suddenly catching his reflection in the mirror.

"Father, what is happening?"

"A king should resist any urges, I failed father."

A knock pulled him away from the mirror. He slowly looked over at the door and heard the same knock again.

"Y-Yes?"

He panicked as he noticed his rosy cheeks in the mirror, praying to God that it wasn't a maid who came to deliver his dinner. He wouldnt be able to handle such embarrassment. However, the heavy knocks continued and soon Taehyung had a nervous knot growing in his stomach.

He knew who was behind that door and he wasnt keen on opening it, but his cheeks and heart said otherwise.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

367K 14.2K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
63.7K 3.2K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
296K 9.3K 45
His touches,kisses,,,hugs, were everything to me But for his it was just for making fun of me,, Vkook bottom~•taeyung top~•jungkook started 16 th no...
1.2M 53.4K 88
( 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 ) ✎ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017