Dumbledore's Daughter

By maggiesmithsdaughter

Albus Dumbledore's daughter Ariana is his only child . She's his pride and joy. Her mother Cassandra died aft... More

- Chapter one -
- Chapter two -
- Chapter three -
- Chapter four -
- Chapter six -
- Chapter seven -
- Chapter eight -
- Chapter nine -
- Chapter ten -
- Chapter eleven -
- Chapter twelve -
- Chapter thirteen -
- Chapter fourteen Part I -
- Chapter fourteen Part II -
- Chapter fifteen Part I -
- Chapter fifteen Part II -
- Chapter sixteen Part I -
- Chapter sixteen Part II -
- Chapter seventeen -
- Chapter eighteen -
- Chapter nineteen -
- Chapter twenty -

- Chapter five -

1.2K 24 1
By maggiesmithsdaughter

A month has passed since Albus and Minerva are officially together. Both are very happy and spend nearly all their free time together. Of course, with Allie as well, but occasionally they would let her stay with Poppy, Rolanda, or Pomona so they can go out on a date and eat some fancy dinner alone.

---------------------------------------

"Mamaaa, dadaaa" Allie cried and screamed when she woke up from her nap and realized that nor Minerva or her father was not there.

Rolanda and Poppy burst into the bedroom to see what happened.

Poppy left Allie out from her crib and said

"What's the matter, dearest? You just fell asleep five minutes ago."

Poppy and Rolanda tried their best to her but Allie won't stop crying. Until Rolanda realized what was wrong...

"Poppy where is her stuffed bunny?! You know she won't sleep without her bunny."

"Oh no, I bet Albus has forgotten to give it to me before they went to London."

"No way! You are aware that she won't go to sleep tonight if she doesn't have that bloody bunny with her!" Rolanda said frustrated.

"Allie cat, what do you think? We go to sleep together?" Poppy asked her goddaughter.

Allie looked at Poppy with her big blue eyes.

"Mama"

"Your mummy will be back tomorrow okay Allie cat?" Poppy gives Allie a big hug and laid her on her bed.

Rolanda looked at the father's clock and realized it's time for dinner to be served, so she took Allie out of Poppy's arms and walked to the sitting room with her. Poppy walked right behind them and saw that the house-elf already brought their dinner to her sitting room.

"So, Allie cat, are you hungry?" Rolanda asked, put Allie in a high chair while Poppy sat on the left side from her, so she can feed her. The little girl shook her head and started to cry again. Rolanda gave her a pacifier and tried to calm her.

"Allie cat, you have to eat something... Come on" Rolanda said.

Poppy stood from her chair and said
"I'll go prepare her a bottle. Thank god my daughter was an easy child."

5 minutes later

Poppy came back with a baby bottle in her hand, picked Allie up, and sat herself on the couch. The girl refused to drink milk as well and won't stop crying for her parents.

"What's the matter with you, little one? You don't want to sleep, refuse to eat or drink." Poppy tried to soothe the toddler.

"I think, we should fire-call Min and Albus," Rolanda suggests.

"No, they should enjoy their time alone together. We'll manage this."

Poppy stood up from the couch with Allie in her arms and walked back to her bedroom, laying Allie on the bed. She put a pacifier into Allie's mouth and lay down with her goddaughter.

"I'll go back to my rooms Poppy. Just fire-call me, when you need help."

"Thanks, Ro."

"Goodnight you two," Rolanda said while bending over to kiss Allie on the forehead and went back to her rooms.

Allie woke up in the middle of the night and started to cry again.
Poppy took the toddler and sat her on her lap. As she did so, she realized that Allie was burning.

"Oh no, that's why you behave so strangely. You have fever, little one." Poppy immediately fire-called Rolanda to come over.

2 minutes later

Rolanda came running into Poppy's room.

"Oh Ro, good that you're here! Allie has got a high fever. I gave her a fever-sinking potion."

"I think now we should call Min and Albus."

"Yes."

Poppy walked to the fireplace so she can fire-call Minerva and Albus.

——————————————

Minerva who cannot sleep all night was snuggled up close against Albus in the bed. She was missing Allie right now. Her one and only little girl was so far away from her.

Suddenly she heard a voice calling her name at the fireplace so, she got up from the bed and run to the sitting room.

"Poppy what happens?! Is something wrong with Allie?"

"Allie cat has got high fever in the middle of the night. She –"

"I will be there shortly!"

With a worried face, Minerva runs to Albus who was still asleep, and woke him up.

"Albus wake up! We have to go back to Hogwarts!"

"Mmmh... What happens..."

"Allie is not well, she has got a high fever! Albus please I need to go back to her!" Minerva said with tears in her eyes.

Albus sat up and tried to calm Minerva.

"Min, calm down first. Poppy's with her remember? I'm sure Poppy already gave her a fever-sinking potion. Please do not worry, she will be fine in no time."

"But I still want to be there for my baby girl, Albus."

"As you wish, my dear."

"Thank you, darling," Minerva said and gave Albus a chaste kiss on the lips.

——————————————

10 minutes later

Minerva came running into Poppy's room.
Relief, seeing her previous girl fast asleep,
"Oh Allie cat" She sat on the bed where Allie was laying and stroke the toddler's head.

Allie instinctive woke up. As soon as she saw who was sitting there, she starts to cry, craw to Minerva, and sat into her mother's lap.

"She didn't want to eat last night, I prepared her a bottle with milk but she refused to drink."

"She hasn't eaten anything all night?" Minerva asked worriedly.

"No. I tried to feed her some soup but she doesn't want to eat, then I prepared her a bottle but she doesn't want that either, so I put her to bed and then she fell asleep. She woke up in the middle of the night and started to cry and I realized that she was warm so I fire-called you."

"Okay, I will be back in a minute. I have to change my robe first so I can feed Allie. Albus will come and get her." Minerva said. She sat Allie back on the bed and stood up and was on her way to her room.

"MAAAMAAAA" Allie cried and screamed, she does not want Minerva to leave the room.

Minerva walked back to her daughter and said
"I will be right back, princess. Mummy has to go change okay? Now my little one, be a good girl for your Nana and stay here until daddy's coming, alright?" she kissed Allie on the forehead before she went to her own rooms.

——————————————

Albus picked Allie up by Poppy and walked back to his rooms where Minerva was waiting for them on the couch in front of the fireplace.

After Minerva finished nursing Allie she put her in her crib and soon the girl fell peacefully asleep for the rest of the night.

Minerva and Albus sat cuddled up on the couch.

"In two weeks the ministry of magic is going to throw a ball. You will accompany me to the ball, right? The whole Hogwarts staff is invited." Albus asked.

"And who will look after Allie?"

"She will come with us of course."

"Okay, but I have to buy a new ball gown for Allie and myself. I will go to Madame Malkin's with Poppy and Rolanda tomorrow then."

"Will you be taking Allie with you?" Albus asked.

"Of course, I will take our princess with me, Albus."

"D-did you just say, 'our' princess?" He looked down at her.

Minerva looked up to Albus and smiled warmly at him. She gave him a passionate kiss upon his lips and said

"Yes, I said 'our' little princess. She will always be 'our' little girl." With that, she kissed him again.

- To be continued -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 96K 58
Ariana Rebecca Dumbledore is the only child of Albus Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts. After being expelled from Beauxbatons, a school in France, s...
19.1K 509 39
An alternative version of the Cursed Child (the book that shall not be named). While his brother inherited mischief and popularity, Albus gets his fa...
252 1 20
In which Minerva McGonagall and Albus go to Hogwarts together, but with two years between them. She's a Fifth Year and he's a Seventh Year. They both...
373K 13.8K 84
Even though Harry Potter's journey alongside his friends at Hogwarts is over, his story continues with his children, as well as his friends' children...