Bodyguard

By becauseallwastaken

Threats, attacks, mobs, cans, psychos is that really how it should be for us? Do we really have to suffer? Wh... More

Pt.1__Meet Y/N
Pt.2__This is BTS
Pt.3__Meet the boys
Pt.4__House rules
Pt.5__Moving in
Pt.6__Meet the Team
Pt.7__First week
Pt.8__Wanna ride?
Pt.9__A pervert for a smile
Pt.10__For their happiness
Pt.11__Silent tears
Pt.12__Hoe and hotteok
Pt.13__To be Normal
Part.14__Meeting
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.16__First Meeting
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.17__The Day After
Pt.18__Blood
Pt.19__Safe
Pt.20__Min
Pt.21__Waking up
Please read+a surprise
Pt.22__Intruder
Pt.23__Pufferfish
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.24__Spy
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Part.25__Andy
Part.26__Planning
Part.27__Training
Part.28__Conffesing
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Part.29__Ending
A/N
Interview
Thank you
A/N
ALERT
Tagged

Pt.15__Cry, Touch and Runaway

5.8K 182 29
By becauseallwastaken

A really long chapter to make up for making you wait for so long. Enjoy
________________________________

I woke up in my bed. I have no idea how I got here. I stand up, wash and dress myself. I stand infront of a mirrow in the bathroom. One more day, then it starts. I take a deap breath and smile at myself.

You got this.

I make my way to the door and put presure on the handle. I walk into the living room and kitchen only to find it empty. I sigh and start searching the fridge for eggs, toast, milk and bacon. I take a pan and turn on the toaster and get started on the breakfast. Ten minutes later I'm sitting on the chauch with two plates off eggs, bacon and toast on the coffe table. I look at the clock. 8:45. It's Saturday so everyone is sleeping in, even Jack. He needs it.

I stare at the turned on tv, not really interested in the morning show that's running. I have to many questions on my mind.
Will we be able to protect them? Will everything be okay? Is the sasaeng really comming? How do we react if someone gets hurt? Can I really do this? Am I ready to take the lifes of 7, no, 1,000 people on my hands?

If something goes wrong it will be my fault. I should have predicted every possible situation and every possible solution. If they get sad, it's my fault. If they get hurt, it's my fault. If they get killed, it's my fault.
What if I mess up again? What if I...

I shake my head and sigh. What am I thinking? We have a plan for every situation. We practised and made sure we're ready. The boys know what to do. We know what to do. We have hundrets of man and woman ready to protect the audience. Everything will be fine. We'll be fine. They'll be fine.

I'll be fine.

I sigh again looking at the tv and the boring morning show.

•[Jacks pov]

I woke up to the sun shining into my room. I look at the clock. 9.00. Wow, I acually got some sleep. Much needed sleep. I usually sleeped to six in the mornning and worked the whole day only to sleep at two or three at night. I'm glad I get to sleep more before tomorrow. I need it, if I want to be concentrated.

I groan as I slowly stand up and make my way to the closed. I choose a fresh shirt and pul it over my bare body. I change my boksers and pul on some sweatpants. I comb my hair with my hand and yawn screaching my neck. Okay, let's face the day.

I make my way to the door and rise my eyebrows as the smell of eggs and bacon hits my nose. Someone made breakfast, that means I don't need to cook. YES!😋

I quickly open the door and stap into the living room and kitchen area. I take a glass and file it with water than make my way to the tv, as I can hear it being on.

I stop as I spot Y/N sitting on the couch and looking at the tv with absent eyes. I make my way to her and say hi only to be greeted with silence. I lean forward to chack, if she was sleeping. Seeing she was awake I greet her again, but she doesn't respond. She shakes her head and looks down. I look at her with confusion.

Why is she like this? She can't be worried, we have everything set for tomorrow. She must be stressed, after all she is the one in charge.

She lifts her head and sighs again looking at the tv. I take the moment to scan her eyes. They look lost and worried.

I haven't seen her look like that in years. Those eyes haven't been that hopeless ever since...

I shake the thought away, finally deciding, it's time to bring her back to the real world. I place my hand on her shoulder and gently squeeze it. She slowly turns her head to my hand and then to my face.

Y/N: Oh...Jack. You're awake.

Jack: Good morning. Are you going to eat both plates or can I have one?

She looked confused, but turns her head to the coffee table, noticing the plates. She nod at me and moves to the side of the couch so I can easily sit next to her. I place my water on the table and take a fork-ful of eggs into my mouth. I watch her do the same and fake smiling at the taste.

Jack: What's that for?

Y/H: Huh?

She looks at me with wide and clueless eyes and ful mouth.

Jack: That smile. I know it's fake.

She looks down and chews on her bacon. It takes even more time for her to swalow it. She pauses for half a minute that continuous eating.

Jack: *sign* You know not saying anything only confirms my words, right. I know you're nervous for tomorrow, but I also know there's more to this.

She doesn't spare me a look. I didn't want to do this, but if she's not talking than I'll get strait to the point.

Jack: You're not nervous. You're afraid.

She freezes. Her fork hits the plate as it falls from her hand. She focuses on the screen playing the advertisements, but it's obvious that she doesn't see them. I know she's shoked, but I can't stop here. I have to finish what I started. I take a deap breath and...

Jack: You're afraid that the same thing will happen again, aren't you. You don't want another Jun scenario taking place, right.

She shivers. I can see tears forming and her lips trambling. I feel guilty. I really shouldn't have reminded her of her past. She had a hard time coming over it only for me to bring her back to it in with one sentence.

It had to be done.

I take her hand and pul her close. She lets her head lean on my shoulder as she lets out a cry. Her tears stain my shirt while my hand traces circles on her back. I sigh as I decide to speak again, hoping not to break her even more.

Jack: I'm sorry, Y/N. It's not my place to bring him up. I shouldnmt have said anything...

She lifts her hand and puts a finger to my lips. It takes her a minute to find her voice and when she does it comes out vulnerable, quite and lost.

Y/N: N-No, don't apologise. Someone had to bring it up or else I'd probably lost it tomorrow. It's better to cry now.

Jack: What do you mean? I don't think they know about Jun.

Y/N: They don't. But I have a feeling that there's something that's coming to remind me of what kind of bitch I am.

Jack: Hey don't say that! I'm the only one who can call you a bitch.

She smiles a bit and removes her head from my body, only to sit next to me, looking at me with a few tears in her eyes.

Y/N: But I am a bitch. I should have done more. What if I freez again, Jack? I can't freez, I just can't.

I smile at her and hold her hand in mine. I take my other hand and wipe her cheeks of tears.

Jack: You won't. You've grown since than. I've seen you grow and become better at this. You don't hasitate to protect those who you are close to. Don't doubt yourself Y/N. If anyone can protect, them it's you.

I pul her into a hug, that she excepts immediatly. I can see her smile while being pulled.

Jack: Plus you have me and the guys to back you up. We can't lose. We will protect them and you, so please don't cry.

Y/N: Thank you Jack. Thank you for taking care of me, even though you can be a brat at times. You really feel like a father sometimes...

Jack: Wow okay, you can stop making me feel old now.

We laugh as we part our hug. She'll be fine, she can do it. I know she can.

[Y/N pov]

15:04

We've finally ended our last meeting with the staff. They needed to be reminded of every singel detile befor tomorrow. We held the meeting in the Bangtan house, since it was the safest for the boys.

I'm tired and my head hurts. I look at Jack who is taking the staff to the house doors and he doesn't look any better than me. I make my way to him as he shuts the door.

Y/N: Ah my head hurts~

Jack: Hah I can't help you with that.

Y/N: Ah and my shoulders acke.

Jack: Well, that I can help with.

He turns me around and places his hands on my schoulder. He glides them carefully down to my elbows and back.

Y/N: Hmm~you're being super nice today. What's the occasion?

I close my eyes in plesure. I feel him laugh to himself and he traces his fingers down my back. He makes flowers and vines on my shirt. He than moves back to my shoulders and gently squeezes them over and over to release the tension from them. He leans forward and wispers into my ear.

Jack: You smell like...

Y/N: ...like?

Jack: Poop.

I shove him of me as he laughs uncontrollably.

Y/N: What an idiot?! And here I though you were being nice for a change.

He cops my head and laughts to my face for a good minute, than he looks deap into my eyes.

Jack: I was paying you back for the memory I've awoken before. You know I can't have you suffering while on duty.

??: Y/N...Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude...I'll be going...I'm sorry, ehm carry on...I guess

I look at Jack shoked. We were in a strange position. This isn't good. I move away from him and stare at the ground, not wanting to face the newcomer. I can't help but want to smack Jack for laughing.

Jack: Hahaha, no Kookie stay. It's fine I was just about to leave anyways.

JK: No no I'll go, I'm sorry...

Jack pats him on the back, moving him from the door and into the living room. Then he staps outside and closes the door behind him.

It's quite in the living room. Jungkook stands next to the door not moving an inch. I stand in the middle of the room still looking at the ground. But it can't stay that way. I take a deep breath and lift my head and make my way to the kitchen. He looks at me and follows me with his eyes.

Y/N: I'll have some tea, do you want some.

JK:...no thanks, I'm good.

Y/N: Okay...you came to see me...

JK: Yeah, I did. I'm sorry for walking in on you two, I didn't mean to. I-I have a question.

Y/N: Well ask away🙂

JK: Well it's more of a request...I don't want to be a burden...I just...well...I-

Y/N: Jungkook, it's okay. You can ask me anything and I'll try to help, okay?

JK: Yeah...Here goes...I...I'd like to go to the fanmeeting facility today.

Y/N: Pardon?

JK: I want to see the facility. It's important to me. So please take me there.

I sigh as I place my cup on the corner and for the first time look away from my work. I look at the older boy with pain as I know I have to turn down his request.

Y/N: I'm sorry Jungkook, but you know I can't do that. It's not safe.

JK: I know! That's way I asked you. Please Y/N, I need to go there. I really do.

Y/N: No Jungkook. I'm sorry, but a no is a no. I'm not risking your life for this.

JK: You don't understand, I need to go there. If I don't go bad things will happen. I need to see the hall, if not everything will go wrong.

Y/N: I DON'T CARE IF YOU NEED TO SEE THE HALL JUNGKOOK. I'M NOT RISKING YOUR LIFE.

He finches back and looks at me with scard eyes.

Y/N: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you. You need to understan that it's dangerous, so please stop acting like a moody teenager and get your act together. I don't want you running around and putting yourself in danger.

JK: Fine.

He than spins around and leaves.

I am sorry for shouting, but I can't give in to his request, it's to dangerous and he knows it. I don't get why he needs to go, but he's not going.

I take a deap breath the n-th one that day and my cup and head to the computer room for the last chack up.

18:47

I've finished the chack up. Finally. I walk downstairs, only to find Jack laying on the couch, eating crisps.

Y/N: Really?

Jack: What? They're good. Want some?

Y/N: No thanks. Let's go see the boys.

Jack: It's funny really, you call them boys even though they aren't younger then you.

Y/N: Physically not mentally.

Jack: True

He stands up and makes his way with me to the door, down the hall and to their part of the house. We knock on the door, which opens with Hoseok smiling at us.

H: Hey guys! Come in, Jin hyung just made cookies!

We stap into the household and follow Hoseok. We walk past the bedrooms greeting a sleepy Suga who joins us and walks to the living room with us. There Jin's placing fresh cookies onto a plate, Namjoon and Jimin are playing cards and Taehyung is on his phone.

Jin: Hey dears😊 I made cookies and tea. Go take a sit and I'll bring them to you.

Y/N: Thank you Jin, I think we really need a break.

??: Y/N!!!

Huh

I turn my head only to be meet with a crushing hug. A body is thrown at me and it holds me with the utmost force not wanting to let go. I look down only to find a bloond boy barring his face into my neck. I smile at him and hug him back lightly.

Y/N: Jimin😁😁

JM: Y/N!

J: Yah Jimin let go of the lady! She can't breath!

Jin comes by and hits him on the head.

RM: Haha I'm sorry Y/N, he wouldn't shut up about you coming here.

S: Would you keep it down, some of us want to sleep.

Suga groaned as he laid down on their big, long couch. Hoseok took a sit next to him and laughed at him. Jin placed food and drinks on the table and sat with Jack and me following behind him.

We sit, drink, eat and talk for a while. Taehyung was being a bit quite, but no one of the boys said nothing, so I didn't want to make a scene out of nothing.

Jack: Where is Jungkook? I haven't seen him since...well I haven't seen him the whole day.

RM: I don't know. I haven't seen him.

J: He must be in his room. Jimin, would you go and chack, please.

Jimin noded and run to Tae and Jungkooks room. I can hear him talking.

JM: Jungkookie~ Y/N is here. Come say hi. Jungkookie......Kookie....Jungkook.............
..........Jungkook?

What the hell is going on? Before I have time to think, Jimin rushes back and screams.

JM: He's not here! Jungkook's missing!

S: Oh calm the fuck down, he's just playing games in the game room.

JH: Yeah or maybe he's dancing.

Jimin runs up the stairs with mine and Jacks eyes on him. He comes back in a minute. He looks shoked and scared.

JM: He's not here. He's not dancing, playing games, he's not in the fitness and he's not recording. He's not here! He's missing!

Now the room sparks into action. All man are on their feet, concernd about the youngest. They are worried and scard for him. The fach that he's gone a day before, probably, the most dangerous fanmeet in their lifes in even more terrifying.

Jack: What? Were could he have gone?

JM: I don't know! He's gone, oh my God he's gone, we're gone...

Jin hugs the younger, stoping him from rambling. Suga and J-Hope are now standing around the table with us and are brainstorming of ideas of Jungkooks whereabouts.

JH: The garden. Maybe he's there.

S: Or the forest. That bunny is crazy.

RM: He wouldn't go out. He knows he can't go anywhere. He wouldn't go against that.

S: You sure about that.

RM: ...no.

Jack: Taehyung. Do you know anything?

Our eyes focus on the still sitting boy, who is clenching his phone tight to his cheast. He looks scard, but shackes his head in a no.

Jack: Are you sure?

He nods.

The others start brainstorming again, but I'm not convinced. I know Tae well enought that I know that he'd make a bigger effort if one of his brothers would go missing. I stap to him and look him in the eye.

Y/N: Speak.

He shakes his head.

Y/N: You know where he is, don't you? Tell me Tae, I need to know to protect him, and I need to know now.

He looks at the ground.

V: I can't tell you. He made me promise.

Y/N: God deam it!

I throw my hand onto his collar and shake him. I than pin him to the wall and tower over him. I lean closer and look him strait to the eyes. I don't care that we are close or that the room had gone quite. I need to know where Jungkook is and I don't have time to be polite about it.

Y/N: Now listen Tae, every second we spend here arguing, Jungkook can be spending running from a sasaeng. Do you get that! I need to know where he is to save him, got it! Tell me where he is?!

He shakes his head.

Y/N: KIM TAEHYUNG!

V: Okay! He said he's going to the place you didn't want to go with to.

Y/N: That idiot!

I start running out the door while shouting to Jack.

Y/N: Stay here! Call me if he comes back! Call Mick, tell him to chack around the area and garden!

Jack yeals an okay my way as I run out the front door and hop onto the motorbike. I bring it to life and make a quick turn to face the road. I quickly put on my helmet and zoom down the road.

[Jungkook pov]

I was walking through the city center. I've just been in the theater were the fanmeet will be held. It's big and spacious, the perfect place. Our company really knows how to pick a place.

I smile to myself as I make my way trough the crowd. The city is peacefull, but loud. The bright lights shine and light it in colours of yellow and brown with the mix of red, blue and green making an apearence when I pass a restaurants of any sort. I can't bealive that this is suppose to be dangerous. If anything this is fun and exciting. Why is Y/N so worried?

I spot a street food stand that sells hotteok. I stop at it and order food, which I get very quickly. I stand there and enjoy my food and the city noise.

??: Is that Jungkook oppa?

??: What where?

??: omg it is jungkook oppa!!!

??: omg omg omg!!!

??: OPPA!!!

I turn my head and spot a group of teens staring at me. Shit. Don't make eye contect. To late. I lock eyes with one of them. The girl lets out an inhuman noise and starts speed walking my way. I quickly start making my way away through the crowd. I can hear screams of my name from the back, but I don't dare look.

I panic as the voices grow louder and closer. I break into a run which only quickens when I see them dashing after me. I'm in deap shit. I run as fast as I can through the crowded streets of Seoul. I end up running around to the unbusy part of the city. Real smart Jungkook, now no one can help you. I look back and speed count the chasers. 25. That's way to many. I can't do that. I could outrun a smaller group, but not this horde. I run fast, but I slowly start feeling tired. I can't do this. I don't think I'll make it out of this one.

I come to a crossroad with the main road passing the end of my street. Shit. Now I'm done for. I turn around at look at the girls who are getting closer. I glump. I'm not ready for this.

Something yenks me backwords and spins me around. I'm met with a black helmet and beautiful shining eyes looking at me.

??: Get on!

I snap out of my daze and climb onto the bike and hang onto the owners waist. We zoom away from the drama.

The bike comes to a stop next to the Bangtan house. Now I know I'm fucked. I still don't know who saved me, but I hope it's not Y/N. I stit still on the bike, finally taking a good look at the driver. Their back wasn't broad and muscular. It had hips and the butt sitting infront of me was way to butty for a man.

I'm fucking dead.

Y/N: You getting of or do I have to throw you of.

I glup and slowly lift one of my legs over the bike. Once standing I start walking to the house door, not wanting to look back. Unfortunaly I didn't get far. A hand was placed on my shoulder and spined me around to face the biker. A sigh is audible from under the helmet, as she closes her eyes and shakes her head. She looks at me with a warning stare befor removing her hand and using both of tham to take off her helmet. She shakes her head to spread her messy hair evenly around her face. She then stairs at me for what feels like eternity.

Y/N: Why?

JK: Huh?

Y/N: *sigh* Why did you run away?

JK: I-I wanted to see the theater.

She looks unimpressed. I look at the ground, she's mad at me, cause I didn't listen to her. She wanted to protect me and did what was right, but I just had to go and ruin it. She scratched her head and sigh for the n-th time.

Y/N: Why?

JK: I have to see every place we preform at before the event. It calms me down and makes me feel safe, to know where I am. I know I fucked up and I'm sorry. I really am.

Y/N: How do you cope with places you can't see before you preform?

JK: Well we usually have a rehersal at the place or we're shown the place before the show begines.

Y/N: I see...Than it's my fault. I should have planed a rehersal for you, shouldn't have I.

JK: No...you didn't need to do that. I shouldn't have beed that paranoide about it. I'm sorry.

She sighs and pets me on the shoulder. I look up and see her send me a small smile, that doesn't reach her eyes. She must have been worried.

Y/N: It's okay. Next time tell me the reason and we'll find a way, okay. Running off on your own is never a good idea. Don't do that again.

I nod. I didn't know what else to do. She was right. I put myself in danger. What if those fangirl were sasaengs? Then I wouldn't be standing here right now.

Y/N: Now go inside. You must be freezing out here.

I smile at her and turn to the door. As I step in I can hear her taking on the phone. I don't get everything, but she seam to say, He's okay, Thank you, I know, a lot. I feel guilty for making her worry so much.

I make my way to the Bangtan part and through the door. Once I'm in I'm instantly crushed by a hug from my bloond haired hyung. That's followed by Taehyung and the others. I can see tears in some of their eyes. It's my fault they were crying. I'll never do this again.

_____________[A/N]_______________

Hey everyone😊

It's been a while. I'm sorry for making you wait.
This part was edited in a hurry so please excuse any mistakes.
There's a question I was meaning to ask. Do you have any ships? I love ships. My favorite is taekook, but I like others as well.

What are your favorite ships?

Who do you ship in this story?
To be honest I don't know who will end up together, so I'm looking for inspiration🤪.

Hope you enjoyed this extra long part of 4290 word😃😃

Love you all💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.4K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
1.6M 56.2K 64
The miserable life of Y/n starts... Now. Y/n doesn't let anyone get in the way of the happiness of her loved ones and if people try to change that, s...
196K 4.1K 49
ʏ/ɴ ( ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ) ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍ . . . . . . . ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪғ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏ/ɴ's ᴍᴏᴍ ғᴀ...
47.9K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...