{Thirty-Five Owls}

By herenowwithyou

Thirty-Five Owls being a correspondence between Albus P.W.B. Dumbledore, Grand Sorcerer, etc., and the prison... More

Thirty-Five Owls
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV

XII

618 33 0
By herenowwithyou

August 2nd, 1956

Gellert,

One of the perils of teaching for long is that one becomes accustomed to presenting, as one must to children, the illusion that one is entirely knowledgeable and confident in one's path through life, even when one may, in fact, be a fool and lost.

I never considered you my lapdog, old friend. If anything, I often thought of myself as yours for those few months, I caught up in your dreams of glory, I the one who felt betrayed when I realized the full implications of those dreams and the broken backs they would climb upon. But when teaching long, too, one learns to recognize when a dispute is simply--did not--did too.

Hate me, then, if it will make your remaining years easier. I had hoped, childish hopes, that you wouldn't, even after--but I am nothing but a lost old fool anyway. But, whatever you think of me, I must ask after this British fellow you mentioned. This made-up name wouldn't happen to be Voldemort, would it? I would leave you well enough alone, as you wish, but there have been ominous rumors round that name as of late, and I am compelled to ask.

That aside, be well.

Albus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
1.7M 116K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
85.1K 2.2K 82
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...