Just a Weapon [Completed]

By _Amethyx_

❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a mo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Aftermath

Chapter 12

1.9K 102 19
By _Amethyx_

For the first time in years, Boboiboy cried.

Yes, he broke down. The memory of losing control was too much for him to handle. He could see himself obeying orders, but he can't stop himself. It was like watching his own body while he was trapped in his mind, forcing to see what horrible thing he was doing.

He swore he was really hallucinating. First that talking bell, the cat with three tails, and a person sitting on his bed who was supposed to be dead.

"Damn, wish I could cry," S2 muttered. She was still cuffed, per TAPOPS's orders. She was still in the identity of TAPOPS's vigilante. "Well, get over it, cry baby. Couple of years and that's what you still are."

He glared at her through tears. "Y – you're an asshole like always," he choked.

She smiled ear to ear and swung her feet over the bed.

"Huh. You got a new name." S2 snatched the patient information that hung by the bed. "Boboiboy... pretty original."

She shoved a box of tissues in his face. With a lethal stare, he wiped his face dry and began to calm down.

"Says you," he snapped. "Zu."

"Ah, ha ha. That's my nickname. Call me Shizuko," she clipped, her smile vanishing. "Can't say anything to mine, though. Can't believe I picked it from you. 'S2, go!', sounds about right."

Her skin was darker than Boboiboy's, but lighter than Gopal's. Her white hair was cut into a pixie-cut, the hair in front of her ears long as her shoulders. Pale yellow eyes stared onto the ceiling, cosmic radiation humming around her.

When he calmed down, Shizuko was already half-asleep.

Boboiboy had plenty of time to recall what had happened. His watch was back on his wrist, thanks to Shizuko's help. She had the information to replicate a suppressor. He felt much better, with none of the bursting lightning.

That cat and its bell... Cattus and Bellbot, right? He checked his watch. Any other element was fine, but his lightning had changes. It had unlocked a third evolution, Storm. The three lightning bolt symbols were displayed, one gold, one scarlet red, and the last one was the mirrored version of the previous two, had an extra joint, and was dark grey.

He turned it off. How was it possible? He'd destroyed an entire planet. The power had left him exhausted. It's best not to use it, or it'll be destructive and cause needless agony.

"You done?" Shizuko crossed her arms, waiting for him to finish. "Huh. Now you've got levels? I'm kind of jealous now."

Boboiboy smacked the tissue box in her face. It's called karma, bitch. Look it up.

"Hmph. Looks like you've grown a backbone!" she whooped. "Finally! I can punch you and you won't cry for the first ten hits. Or would you?"

"Get the fuck out of here, Shizuko."

"Bye!" Shizuko's body turned invisible, and the cuffs holding her fell to the floor. He blinked. Since when has she been able to teleport?

The alarms blared. People started rushing. Through the chaos, Boboiboy couldn't help but roll his eyes. Four years of separation and she hasn't changed one bit.

The next few weeks were a blur. Boboiboy was still as charming as ever. If not, he had grown more lethal and cold towards the TAPOPS members and leaders alike.

Gopal was too scared to stay in the same room with him. He stayed with Fang for the time being. Kaizo had left again.

Boboiboy transformed into Thunderstorm. His lethalness and coldness were still the same, but there was a new possibility. A new way he would avoid any usage.

But then another mission rolled around. This time, nobody seemed happy about it. Papa Zola, Cattus and Bellbot had to come, too. They were to retrieve the power sphere, Stealthbot.

"This mask itches," Gopal complained, tugging at the robot mask that obscured half his face.

Thunderstorm groaned internally. He was fitted into a pirate costume that itched like mad. It didn't feel new, so he was starting to wonder who had worn these before him.

"Kaizo will be meeting you there," the commander drilled the mission details into them. "He will instruct you of the missions. This has to be flawless, and I want no extra destruction!"

The last point was directed to Thunderstorm, which was noticed by him. Thunderstorm glared at the puny alien when he turned his back.

His red eyes burned through the darkness of the ship. It glowed with electricity. Everyone scooted away from him as far as they can, with the exception of Cattus and Bellbot, who curled up on his lap.

Once they arrived, they were met with a colony of ships. Pirate ships. Actual pirates strolled around the platform, either patrolling or doing whatever.

Thunderstorm looked around. But before he can just waltz off and ignore the rest of his team, Fang put his hand on his shoulder.

"Stay with the team," he said.

Thunderstorm shook his hand off. He ignored him, but he didn't leave, either. Fang could breathe a little easy, but Thunderstorm's getting pissed again. You don't just tell someone you barely know to stay put when you want to know he's gonna blow the place up.

That's what Thundy does, okay? Leave the poor boi alone.

Thunderstorm didn't want to invoke another Storm incident, so he stuck around.

Three minutes later, he wished he didn't. Kaizo greeted them in a pirate outfit, pushing a tray of cleaning supplies. He could already guess where this was going.

"You're here." Kaizo's expression was as deadpan as ever. He began to unload the tray of supplies in front of them. "Good. We don't have much time."

Fang raised his eyebrows. "You know where Stealthbot is?"

His brother nodded gravely. "Yes. It is under deep security. But with my undercover identity, we should be able to retrieve it with minimum notice."

Papa Zola and Cattus had already wandered off, searching for a cafeteria. The young feline may not like him, but he would rather stay with him than do whatever Kaizo wanted to do.

A ship, larger than any ships in the hull, flew past them. Thunderstorm's eyes followed Kaizo's. He was staring at a red-skinned, burly man standing by the mast.

"That's Captain Vargoba," Kaizo said. "He's the one that has Stealthbot."

"What do you need us to do?" Yaya asked.

Kaizo was about to explain, but two pirates behind him did first.

"Heh, Abang Kassim!" one of them called. Kaizo stiffened instantly. With a false smile and charisma, Kaizo turned to face them with a huge grin.

"Ay, bros!" he called. "It's been such a long time! When are you going to clean your ship again, huh?"

One of them laughed and clapped his back. "Haha! Next time, next time! Who are these people, huh?"

Kaizo stepped in front of them and kicked a bucket. "Oh, them? They're my new helpers! Business is blooming!"

The pirate laughed. "Expanding your business, huh? Good for you! Well, we've got to go now. Nice talking to ya!"

Thunderstorm couldn't tell whether if he was an idiot or just a good actor. Possibly a little bit of both. Still, was this the only cover? Or was TAPOPS just cheap on undercover missions?

He thought they were done with them, but Kaizo called them. "Hey, don't forget! Cuci Suci lima kali, dapat satu kali free!"

"Woah, you have your own song, too?" Gopal marvelled.

The pirates laughed for a bit, before speeding up their pace. After checking the coast, Kaizo gave Gopal a glare so lethal that it was almost comparable to Thunderstorm's.

Kaizo handed them each a broom or a mop. Thunderstorm fumbled with his. Is this some sort of weapon? What do you use this for?

"Yaya, Ying, Gopal, you stay on the deck," Kaizo said. "Boboiboy, you and Fang come with me to the power sphere. Don't do anything stupid."

Thunderstorm avoided eye contact.

They walked through the halls of Vargoba's ship. Thunderstorm had no idea how to use this... broom yet, but he could see from Fang and Kaizo that it is a cleaning weapon.

Eventually, Kaizo managed to track the exact way to the power sphere. Two pirates were guarding it, so he told them to be subtle.

Thunderstorm waltzed up to the guards.

"Hey, kid, you're not supposed to be here!"

He electrocuted their non-existent brains.

Now his work was done, he left to wherever he wanted to go. His job was to retrieve the power sphere and he had taken care of what less security this place offered him. He didn't care what the pair of brothers said, he just walked away, waiting for his team to finish the mission.

Harsh? Yes. But he still hadn't forgotten what they had done to him. He said no scans. What did they do when he was a mindless weapon? Do just that. Don't touch me. They did just that again, while hooking him to machines and invading his privacy. If it wasn't for sheer luck that Shizuko was present and actually willing to help, he would have lost his mind forever.

Also, he needed to get back on Gopal for making him do his chores. Too bad he was still part of his team. Even if he doesn't kill him, he'll make sure he'd wish he'd never been born.

He bumped into someone. Without looking at the person, he kept walking aimlessly through the halls. Nobody mattered anymore. He could trust nobody. Everybody just wanted him for his power.

"Hey, kid," said a deep, gruff voice.

Thunderstorm stopped in his tracks. Suppose the guy wanted an apology? Turning, he got a good glance of the person he had just ran into.

"You've got quite the guts." Captain Vargoba's eyes sparked with genuine curiosity.

Oh, fucking Christ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780 53 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...
2.3K 61 18
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ/ʀᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜғғs ʙᴜᴛ ᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀ...
11K 941 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...
16.1K 621 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...