๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ โ™˜ one pฮนece

By Sleepy_Aizawa

ใ€Ž" ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•š๐•ค, ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•˜๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ. ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•’' ๐•—๐•š๏ฟฝ... More

๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ!
๐™€๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™– ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™•๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ!
๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ!
๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™š!
๐˜ผ ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™š
๐˜ผ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™›๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง! ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š!
๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™‘๐™Ž. ๐™๐™š๐™™-๐™‰๐™ค๐™จ๐™š
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ! ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™๐™Ÿ๐™ž ๐™‘๐™Ž. ๐™Ž๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ช!
๐™€๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ช๐™š!
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ! ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™•๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค ๐™‘๐™Ž. ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™—๐™–๐™Ÿ๐™ž!
๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ
๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‘๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง? ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ!
๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™Š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ!
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ, ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ!
๐™†๐™ก๐™–๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™ง!
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™™๐™ค! ๐™…๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ!

๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™! ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™—๐™ฎ!

5.6K 202 35
By Sleepy_Aizawa

No Ones P.O.V

"I'm stuffed!" Zoro cheered merrily "I was definitely at my rope's end, having not eaten for three weeks!" He said whilst rubbing his stomach earning a giggle from Rika, her mother and Coby.

"Are you always that grumpy when you're hungry?" Elissa asked him with her regular expression while nibbling on her strawberry cake.

That had gained her a slight angry and confused expression from her new crew mate "What the hell does that mean?!"

"Well, you were quite grumpy not even moments ago?" Elissa said irritating Zoro but knew better than to respond.

"Anyway, how the heck can you have a bigger appetite than me!?" Zoro asked exasperated to Luffy, who had several finished plates scattered around and some even stacked around in piles.

"Well he is Luffy..." Elissa muttered quietly "It tastes good! Right, Coby?" Luffy asked already back to stuffing his face.

"Thank you for treating me to food, too.... " Coby said his voice shaking, to Rika's mother.

"It's not a problem! The town has been saved, after all!" Rika's mum smiled brightly at them.

"It was our pleasure," Elissa said to the small family, giving them a small but happy smile which made the people in the bar marvel and blush at her beauty (Besides Luffy who was stuffing his face).

"You guys really are amazing!" Rika marveled at the group but more at Elissa since she was technically the only female.

"Yep, we are! And I'm going to be even more amazing! 'Cause I'm gonna' be King of the Pirates!" Luffy said whilst still stuffing his face with a grin "And I even have a crew!"

"So, how many others have you gathered besides the two of us?" Zoro asked directing to Elissa and himself. "You must be the first mate though, right?" Elissa nodded in response also adding she was a couple of other things then going back to munching on her cake though Luffy supported with a confused expression on Zoro's question. "You said you were in the middle of gathering a crew, to be King of the Pirates, you must have a good amount gathered."

"Just you and Elissa" He answered dumbly.

Zoro in return was shocked at this revalation, "Huh!? Then...?" He pointed towards himself and Elissa repeatedly.

"Yeah, it was just Luffy and I, now you've been added to our crew" Elissa responded confused on why he was confused.

"We're just gonna' call just the three of us a pirate crew!?" Zoro asked loudly.

"Don't worry, I think we've all proven to each other we're strong anyways so there's no reason to worry."

"What about a ship!? Wheres your pirate ship?" Zoro retorted getting in there faces which earned a bonk on the head from the red haired pirate.

"There." Luffy pointed out the window with his fork.

When Zoro leaned back to look out the window he found himself disappointed looking outside to see a small boat with a sail tied to the port, where there could be a dog seen peeing on it casually.

"That." Zoro said expressing his disappointment.

"We'll have a big ship before long!" Luffy cheered from the table next to Elissa who was embarrassed at their own ship.

Zoro started laughing out of nowhere as if expecting it to be some big joke "And hows that going!?"

"And I'd like a Pirate flag too!" Luffy fantasized, putting a forkful of food into his mouth while imagining himself on a huge pirate ship with a Straw hat flag on top. "Yeah! Yeah, Yeah! So cool!" he said with food stuffed in his mouth.

Anyone that's not oblivious could tell that Zoro was overall disappointed. He put his palm onto his forehead "That's Luffy for you, all he does is eat, sleep, drink, and fight and on the occasion uses his words of wisdom. Don't worry, I've had to deal with him for twelve years. You'll get used to it after awhile" Elissa said reassuring the swordsman.

"Why did I make him my captain!? Why can't you be captain shortcake!?" Zoro asked in frustration.

"Me...? No way in hell, and either way are you against my judgment on our Captain!?" Elissa asked with a scary aura which Zoro rapidly shook his 'no' to.

"Hey, hey! Where are you guys gonna' go now?" Rika asked Luffy oblivious to Elissa and Zoro's 'interaction'.

"Isn't it obvious?! The Grand line!" Liffy said excited for new adventures.

Coby who was peacefully drinking his juice, spit all the juice out through his mouth and nose once hearing that. "You still only have three members!" Coby protested "Theres no way you can go there! No way! No way! No way!"

"I believe that's his catchphrase now" Elissa asked not at all suprised at his response.

"Is the Grand Line that terrible of a place?" Rika asked innocently looking at them with her shiny brown eyes.

"Yes of course, but it isn't as dangerous once you've got a skilled navigator on your crew but, we don't even have a person on this crew with any skill of the sort. But, you know how this world has two oceans, right? there are two giant continents that cut right through them and that's what they call: The Red Line. There is a town right in the middle of the Red Line, and the Grand Line goes through it at a right angle and stretches around the world. It is said to be that Gold Roger, former King of the Pirates, once had obtained this and everything else this world had to offer. But, before he died, he said that he has left the famous One Piece treasure there, so pirates from all over have set sail for the Grand Line. It is now an intense battlefield, which they now call 'The Pirate Graveyard'" Elissa said in a monotone voice which sounded even scarier to Coby than it should.

"I've heard from patrons before...that whoever enters the Grand Line...never comes out alive.." Rika's mother trailed off.

"But the One Piece is somewhere there, so we're going there!" Luffy said excitedly.

"I gave up on Luffy's stubbornness long ago" Elissa sighed in defeat.

"Guess it can't be helped!" Zoro shrugged lazily, taking a seat on his chair.

"Not you too, Zoro-san!?" Coby exclaimed "Bring them back to there senses Elissa-san!"

"My only option is to follow my Captains orders" Elissa shrugged as Coby stared at them like they're crazy (Which they probably are).

"What's the matter? You're not going, are you?" Zoro asked Coby.

"N-No, but i'm worried about you!" Coby said nervously "Is that so wrong!? I know Luffy-san, Elissa-san and I haven't known each other long, but we are friends, Right?" He turned his head to the two people he was talking about.

Elissa slightly tensed when Coby mentioned that they were friends. Luffy could be oblivious to many things but, he always knew what Elissa was feeling, and he knew exactly why. "I suppose so, but I thought of us as acquaintances. But, I'll consider you as a friend." Elissa said keeping her composure.

"Yeah! We're all gonna' part ways, but we'll all be friends!" Luffy smiled happily.

Coby then smiled, "Since I was a little kid, I've never had friends...Much less anyone who would fight for my sake..But more than anything, I never tried to fight for anything! I've decided to make my childhood dream come true! I want to join the Navy!" Coby said with determination.

"By the way Coby," Elissa said causing Coby's mood to immediately drop. "You may have been nothing but a chore boy on that ugly pirates ship for two years but, the navy might already know all the details and individuals that have joined that crew. The Navy may not let you in if they have that bit of information." Elissa said bordly oblivious to Coby's expression.

"N-Now that you mention it..." Coby trailed worryingly until he was cut of by the doors being slammed open, revealing a lieutenant from earlier that had gotten a hit on his head.

Once the sound was heard Elissa, Zoro and Coby snapped their heads in that direction but once Coby caught sight of the Marines he gasped. "Pardon me!" he said, making everyone else turn their heads towards the door and the bar to quiet down. He started walking towards the recently formed pirate crew with his eyes shadowed behind his hat. "Is it true you are pirates!?" he demanded.

"Yes we are, now state your reasons for interrupting our meal." Elissa said now in her serious mode readying herself because of the high chance of a fight.

"We appreciate this base and this town from that tyrant!" He thanked, now turning serious. "However, now that we know you are pirates, in the name of the Navy, we cannot stand quietly! You will leave this town at once!" he demanded, earning confused looks and gasps from the onlookers and townspeople who were listening and watching through the window of the bar looking restaurant. "Out of obligation, we will refrain from contacting headquarters. You should be thankful red-head, we could of contacted the higher ups but we will refrain if you leave quietly." He continued.

"Hey! Navy guy, How can you talk like that!" An onlooker shouted.

"Even you guys were subdued and terrified of Morgan!" A man shouted.

"We owe these people our lives!" A woman protested.

"Yeah, Yeah!" The crowed protested, agreeing.

Elissa had a dark look on her face, her hair shadowing her only seen eye. She turned to her Captain for orders only to see a bright grin that reassured her safety. "Well, I guess we should go!" Luffy said standing up from his seat. "Thanks for the food lady!" He said thanking Rika's mum.

"We appreciate your kind services, thank you" Elissa said politely, Zoro only nodding in agreement to show his gratitude. "You guys are leaving already?" Rika asked sadly, pulling out from the hug her and Elissa were sharing to show her shiny brown eyes meeting Elisaa's cerlean blue eyes.

"Yeah." Luffy nodded carrying a sack on his back while Zoro carried his three swords, and Elissa following closely behind holding the soon-to-be-gone strawberry cake that was ordered earlier. They silently walked past Coby who stood still.

Coby's eyes widened upon realising something. "Aren't you part of their crew?" the lieutenant asked Coby.

"Eh?.. I'm...I'm.." Coby said struggling to think of a response.

Zoror and Elissa stood quietly outside of the restaurant still getting a good view on what's going on inside, as they silently waited for Luffy to make his exit.

"Hold it," The Lieutenant commanded Luffy "Well is he!?" He asked impatiently referring to his earlier question.

"I know what he's done till now." Luffy said smiling brightly but still speaking calmly.

'Luffy-san! You wouldn't' Coby said panicking in his mind.

"There was this really fat and ugly pirate lady," Luffy said showing how fat she was by streatching out his hands. "I think her name was Alvida".

"Luffy-san!" Coby shouted sweating. 'If they find out I was on a pirate ship, I'll never get to join the navy!' Coby realised, sweating even more.

"And she had this iron club. Man, she was an ugly hag!" Luffy continued, now walking towrds Coby, starting to poke Coby's head. "And for two years, this guy was her-"

'Please don't! Please don't!, Luffy-san!' Coby panicked in his mind and then punched Luffy unexpectedly on the cheek which made Rika and her mother gasp, the marines shocked, and Zoro smirk. And Elissa, well she does what she does best, her regular poker face.

Once he had opened his eyes and realised what he had done, Luffy grinned widely at him, "Now you've done it, you bastard!" Luffy yelled, punching Coby over, and over, and over again. "Damn You! Damn you! Damn you!" he basically punched Coby as if he were his personal punching bag, hitting him so hard that a plate smashed on the floor.

"Stop that!" The lieutenant demanded "We won't allow you to cause any more trouble in this town!"

Having seen enough, Zoro grabbed Luffy from the back of his shirt "Hey! You've gone too far. That's enough." he said annoyed as Coby'c back collided harshly with the floor, his mouth was open and was breathing heavy.

the lieutenant pointed one of his finger's fiercely towards the Pirate trio "It's very clear that you guys aren't crew mates! Now leave this town at once!"

Luffy could only grin as he put on his straw hat, and walked towards the door following Elissa who was in front of Zoro leading the way to the 'boat'.

'On purpose.....He did that on purpose....For me.....He purposely got me riled up to make me hit him.....Even in the very end, I would end up relying on him! Nothing's changed at all! Am I an idiot?!' Coby thought in his head criticizing all his actions, he stood up as he spoke in a loud voice. "Please! Please.....let me join the navy! I'll gladly do chores or anything else! If it means I can be a Marine!" Coby pleaded, bowing his head to the lieutenant.

The lieutenant thought about the idea for a moment but train of thought was cut of when a soldier said his thought out loud "Lieutenant Colonel! I'm against the idea!I still don't full trust the kid! There have been cases of Marines being pirate spies! We'll first need to conduct a background check..."

The marines rant about the decision was cut of by Coby's shout who declared loudly "I'm a man who will become a Navy Officer!"

That sentence seemed to silence the Marines until the lieutenant advanced towards Coby with a serious face on, "Countless comrades of ours have been killed by pirates. Don't take the Navy lightly".

Coby gasped out surprised "Then.."

"Permission to join granted!" The lieutenant stated causing Coby to smile with glee.

"Yes,sir!" He saluted confidently to the lieutenant.

On the docks....

A certain oranged haired female, was currently preparing to get out of town after seeing the map that had the words that said 'I've flashily taken the map! -Buggy' also imprinted with a pirate skull that resembles a clown face.

"That was a pretty lame act." Zoro said to Luffy whilst walking towards their boat. "Wouldn't be shocked if they saw through it."

"I agree and disagree, you had perfect timing towards everything that lieutenant had to say. But still, you did a splendid job." Elissa said plainly as if all she said had no meaning.

Zoro could only sweat drop "I'm starting to wander if your'e an air-head, or the smartst of the three of us. Because right now,I can't really tell."

"Say that again if you want a beating" Elissa said murderously to Zoro who put his arms up in defeat knowing full well of the damage she could create.

"I do hope Coby's alright, you did quite a number on him Luffy" Elissa said humorously as if it were a joke to her.

"Coby'll handle the rest on his own now. I just know it." Luffy assured her.

"This is a nice way to leave though." Zoro commented as soon all three of them were nearing their boat. "Being unable to turn back 'cause everyone hates you - It's pirate-like!"

"That's true!" Luffy laughed while Elissa nodded her head with a small hidden smile, as she was untying the ropes that held the boat from drifting away from the port.

"Luffy-san! Elissa-san!" A familiar voice shouted shouted from behind them. "Thank you! I'll never forget all you've done for me!" he saluted like a Marine soldier - which now he was.

"I've never heard of a pirate being thanked by a marine..." Zoro trailed

"I have" Elissa said plainly.

"Oh yeah? When?" Zoro tested

"Just now" Elissa said mockingly making Luffy laugh and Zoro's regular scowl to increase. Elissa set the sails.

"Let's meet sometime again, Coby!" Luffy exclaimed from the boat his arms open wide.

"Luffy-san.." Coby trailed his posture still intact.

"Bye!" Rika said happily waving her hands towards the boat.

"All hands, salute!" the lieutenant commanded and all the marines simultaneously saluted together, Coby only now realising their position.

"See ya'!" Luffy shouted loudly.

"I wish to meet you all again one day once we all have the strength to achieve our goals!" Elissa shouted, waving one of her hands towards the port.

"Those are some great friends you have there. But, watch out for the red-head" The lieutenant said to Coby, who was starting to tear up but, refrained himself from crying. The thing was, he didn't even hear the last part the lieutenant said.

"Our salute just now was a violation of Navy law! Therefore, we will all go without food for three days! Understood!?"

"Yes, Sir!"

'I'm sure we'll meet again sometime, somewhere, Luffy-san, Elissa-san! Even if we're divided as pirates and marines....let's meet again someday!' Coby thought.

"Alright! Our pirate crew finally sets sail!" Luffy shouted excited.

"Looks like some pretty good adventures'll be waiting for us" Zoro commented also secretly getting riled up.

"Not to mention all the attention we'll probably grab with this crew. It's already starting to form into a weird group, I'm sure their will be stranger things in the future." Elissa also commented slightly smirking at her thoughts.

Luffy gleamed with excitement "I will be King of the Pirates!"

"You seem really obsessed about this King of the Pirates thing. Is there some sort of reason?" Zoro asked

"No reason...It's just.." Luffy trailed.

"It's just..?"

"He swore to a certain, someone that.." Elissa trailed continuing his sentence only to have Luffy re-continue the sentence.

"Someday, I would gather a great crew, find the world's greatest treasure, and become King of the Pirates! This Straw Hat knows!" Luffy finished off with a smile.

"I see..." Zoro said calmly looking up at the sky.

"Alright! Let's go! Set sail for the Grand Line!" Luffy exclaimed, the trio facing the sunset.

'

Pain is a mysterious thing,

It originates from sacrifices..,

And takes away ones dear to you..,

But it always leaves you with two choices...

Either sit back and endure the agony

or turn into a monster and fight back.

Some people left only with one option,

such as me and my friends,

have no choice but to become a monster...

- From Rory.D.Elissa's very own Diary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 39 13
Takes place after Wano but does not follow the proper storyline. A 19 year old girl named Melina finds herself in a new universe far different from h...
527K 15.5K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
4.9K 111 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...
184K 5.1K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...