For the King (Vkook/Taekook)

By frnkyboy

In a royal life, a king should know how to resist his wants, and understand his needs. But this King has alre... More

♧two♧
◇three◇
♤four♤
♧five♧
◇six◇
♤seven♤
♧eight♧
◇nine◇
♤ten♤
♧eleven♧
◇twelve◇
♤thirteen♤
♧fourteen♧
♡fifteen♡
♧sixteen♧
◇seventeen◇
♤eighteen♤
♧nineteen♧
◇twenty◇
♤twenty one♤
♧twenty two♧
◇twenty three◇
♤twenty four♤
♧◇♤epilogue♤◇♧
playlist

♤one♤

28.9K 637 58
By frnkyboy

"Take cover!"

Blood curdling screams could be heard from a mile away as metal and metal clinked for the tune of death. It was all too much for the wide eyes of the small boy that stood shaking with his sword in his hand, not taking his eyes off of the man who laid in front of him with dead and cold eyes.

"I said take cover! You are a knight under the king of Blinton, your head will be slaughtered!"

No reaction came from the young brunette, only stuttered breaths could be seen in the cold winter air.

"F-Father, father. Father!"

Not one sword stopped to hear the call for help as the young boy kneeled besides the man who had fallen in the cold snow. Droplets of crimson red blood were covering the once pure white snow. The battle field had been transformed into a red sea of pleads and cries.

"Kid get behind the barricades!"

No sound seemed to make it to the young boy who threw himself over the cold body of his father. It wasn't until someone grabbed his sword and pushed him down that he finally snapped out of it and let out a powerful roar as loud as a lion.

Every sword came down to everyones sides as they looked around for the bloody war cry, noticing the anger that soaked the young mans words.

"This ends now!"

One by one the young man fought until he no longer felt his legs and collapsed in front of his dead father.

"I-I'll make you proud father," the young boy said as he finally fell unconscious and saw black, rimmed with blood and terrifying screams.

"Sir Jungkook!"

The young man jumped up from his bed as he heard the maids scream for him from outside the knights courters.

He had no time to look around before the door was open and there appeared two men dressed with a heavy coat and pitch black hair.

"How may I help you?" Jungkook had replied, noticing the dark shadows that covered the mens face.

"King Kim has died and general Whon has heard the tune of death. A war is coming. Prepare your soldiers now. The new king shall hold the same fate, but who will stop death in the middle of the song? Prepare to fight."

Without a second glance the men turned around and walked out, making the maids step back in fear and whisper amongst each other.

Jungkook had simply stared with his lips slightly parted. General Whon was sleeping in his room, presumably safe and sound. In a matter of seconds the young man jumped from his warm bed and raced to the generals room, where he noticed the open door and voices. He ran into the room and noticed the cloacked men, each one holding a dagger that was impaled into the generals heart.

Jungkook quickly grabbed the cane that the general used and began to swing it towards the cloacked men but they suddenly disappeared into thin air as the cane hit them.

"General!"

Jungkooks voice was raw as he shouted, attracting the young maids attention. They all gasped in horror as they noticed the young man holding the dead body up.

"General stay with me," the young man pleaded, not noticing the guards that had arrived at the entrance with their swords held tightly.

"You have committed a crime inside of the kings castle, step back or we will kill you," Jungkook heard as the guards pointed their swords at him.

"Do you really think I was the one who killed him? Lower your swords men, for this man was like a father to me," Jungkook said as he stood up and stood his ground.

"Step back or we will use force, you have committed a crime," the guard repeated, making Jungkook clench his jaws.

"You will regret this," he said as he slowly raised his hands and placed them in the air. The guards sighed in relief, knowing what the young man was capable of.

"You will be sent to the dungeon."

The maids were terrified as they saw the young man walk out of the room with chains around his hands and guards behind his back.

"S-Sir Jungkook," one said, but shut her mouth when a guard looked at her. "Speak another word and you will be accused for helping this man, do I make myself clear?"

All the maids nodded their heads, making Jungkook irritated. How could the guards of King Kim be like this?

"Help!"

Everyone looked around until they found a maid running into the generals room.

She screamed and ran out, bumping into the guards.

"Guards! The King, h-he has collapsed! I went to go wake him up for his breakfast but he collapsed and he isnt breathing!"

The guards quickly let go of Jungkook as they ran towards the Kings chambers. Jungkook stood there, trying his best to get the chains off.

"Sir Jungkook, w-what happened?" The maid that had ran asked as she noticed the chains around him. Her heart was still pouding in her chest from the sight of the dead king and the dead general.

"I need you to calm down and tell me what you saw ok?"

She nodded her head at the young man and tried her best to slow down her breathing.

"Was anyone else in the room with you?"

"N-No, there was no one. B-But I did see some strange men walking out of the castle as I walked up the stairs to go to his room. Do you know them?"

Jungkook bit his lip and suddenly ran towards the chambers, making the maids step further back onto the walls.

"Its ok Mar, here come and rest," a maid had told the woman who still held her chest to breath.

"Move out of the way!"

Jungkook ran as fast as his legs could carry him until he was met with an open door.

"Prince!"

Jungkook spent no time in running into the Prince's chambers. Reds drowned the room as the sun shone through the windows covered in red silk.

"Prince?" Jungkook asked again, not noticing the young man who had a dagger in his hand, ready to kill.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a soft hand cover his mouth and a dagger pressed against his throat.

"Who are you?" the prince asked, noticing the chains around the mans hands.

"I am Jungkook, a knight under General Whon. Let go," Jungkook said as he noticed the young Princes voice.

"A matter has appeared. Your father, King Kim has died. General Whon has died as well. Intruders came in and killed them, I am sure they killed the King as well. We need to get you to safety."

The Prince slowly dropped his arms down to his side. Jungkook turned around but was only met with an angry face as he was pushed down onto the bed.

"Why are you in chains? Did you assist the intruders! You killed my father! I will kill you!"

Jungkook quickly turned to his side as he noticed the Prince slam his dagger into the bed where his body used to be.

"Prince calm down!"

Jungkook said, suddenly grabbing the Princes hands in between his own chained ones, the dagger slowly dug into the palm of his right hand.

"I had nothing to do with this. They killed the general and I tried to stop them but I couldnt. The guards blammed me, dont you think I wouldve killed you already if it was my plan? I dont toy with my prey, Prince."

The Prince slowly stepped back as he noticed the crimson drop of blood flow down the knights arm, seeing no pain in the mans eyes.

"Take me to my fathers chambers."

Jungkook raised his brow before the prince, but stood up and walked off with the Prince behind him.

"I have never visited my fathers chambers, I dont know where he stays."

The Prince said, noticing the knights confused face. Jungkook simply nodded and walked on, noticing the dusty air as they passed through a window.

"Is he really...dead?"

Jungkook nodded his head, too tired to speak. He was losing a lot of blood from the deep cut the Prince had made into his palm.

"King!"

The Prince yelled, making Jungkook confused once again.

The Prince ran towards the open door where guards stood.

"I am sorry but you may not enter."

"I am the Prince, step back at once and let me enter."

Without a second thought the guards stepped back and allowed the young man to enter. Jungkook was once again held back by the guards, but he could see into the room.

There laid the king with a hand to his chest. His eyes were wide open and they were cold and dead, just like Jungkooks father. Jungkook quickly turned his head and repressed his memory as images of his father began to cloud his mind.

"Blood, its cold, but theres so much blood."

"King Kim has passed, I am very sorry prince. But you will need to take his place immediately. Something tells me that this isnt over, it has only begun." Jungkook heard a voice say. He looked up and noticed the priest that stood with the Prince, holding a rosary in his hands.

The Prince simply looked at the kings body with emotionless eyes. "Prepare the kings ceremony. We shall lay him to rest today. Guards," the prince said, noticing their swords pointed at the knight.

"Let him go and please secure all the entrances and exits of this castle. The real culprit might still be in the castle."

The guards looked at the Prince with prideful eyes, none of them moved an inch.

"What are you waiting for? Go at once!" The Prince shouted, making the guards nod and step back.

"You, I want you gone, never approach me again, understood?"

Jungkook nodded as he turned around and left, not questioning the princes rough voice. Without hesitation he turned around and noticed the prince's sad eyes, his emotionless barrier crumbling down.

"We shall meet again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 9.3K 45
His touches,kisses,,,hugs, were everything to me But for his it was just for making fun of me,, Vkook bottom~•taeyung top~•jungkook started 16 th no...
72.9K 4.6K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
402K 14.1K 64
Taehyung: Would you ever date me? Jungkook: If I knew you in real life and if we were close in person I would give it a try. Started: February 4 2017...
178K 5.5K 28
"My happiness doesn't matter as long as you have yours." He knew. They all knew. What? He challenged him, he did not want a challenge. Instead, he sw...