All Out Of Love (On Hiatus)

By pyaarimpossible

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better st... More

1. The Morning After
2. Convincing Techno
3. Frustration
4. Arrival
5. Family Meets
6. Nightmare
7. Lesson
8. Escape
9. Date
10. Another Techno
11. Double Wedding
13. Defend
14. Duty
15. Playing with fire
16. Punishment
17. Prove
18. Give my all
19. Goodbye

12. Talks

3.1K 129 30
By pyaarimpossible

A/N: Thank you so much for the support people! :) Here's another chapter of happiness :) I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

_____________________________________

Technique's POV

The next day..

Well, to be honest I did not expect to get her this way. I mean when I first saw her during the party that night with Kla's family and mine, I'll admit I find her intriguing. Especially her cold personality. So captivating. There's something about her I just don't know what is it that keeps pulling me to her.

Though when I approached her, she seemed so cold and I'm telling she's a feisty one. I like a challenge anyways. Now, here I am in front of her office waiting to meet her. Apparently she's in a meeting to settle the scandal and all.

As I saw her come out of the office with her other staff, I smiled and called her, "Hi, wife."

She looked at me with dagger eyes and faked a smile and replied, "Future husband, what are you doing here?"

"Can't I drop by to see my beautiful wife once in a while. Since the news is out, we don't need to hide anymore." I smiled cheekily.

"Ladies, gentlemen, please don't mind us. Please continue your work."she said as she gave a light smile to her staff.

I heard some whispering saying, it was the first time P'Pen smiled at them and other were gossiping about us. I just smiled and walked to her, grabbed her waist and whispered slightly loud so that others could hear us, "Hey wife, let's go to your office for a while. Husband, need to talk to you in private." I saw P'Pen's face was fuming in anger. HAHAHA! The tiger looks so cute.

"Then, future husband.. This way please.."she gritted her teeth as she said them while directing her hand to the front. I just followed her behind.

As I entered her office..

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You can't just show up here miraculously not come and go as you like! Unlike you, I have a reputation to uphold! If you have no shame or no image to upkeep, don't drag me in!" she yelled at me as soon as I locked the door and undid the binds of the window.

"Number one, mind you language. A true professional will not use such vulgar words to the other party. Two, you are elder than me, yes. That's undeniable. But bear in mind, I am the husband. So, respect me as much as I respect you. Third, do not forget that my reputation also reflects on your attitude. Four, be a little lady like would you? Next, the reason I came here is to work things out between us. But, looks like I've taken your time and the mood has already been ruined. I'll take my leave now, WIFE. Goodbye. Here's my number. Call me when you're ready to talk properly and once you get rid of that attitude." I told her smugly and walked out as I rolled my eyes at her.

I could see her, stunned while I walked out of the office. I saw some of her staff looked at me with a light smile. I guess they could hear muffled sounds coming from inside the room just now. I just smiled at said, "Ladies, gentlemen.. Have a great day" and flashed a smile. I could hear them talking as I walked away on how nice and handsome I was and that their boss was lucky to get me as a husband. HAHA. That's not my problem anyway. But, her stunned face just now was amazing. Guess, she didn't expect me to be so fierce. BAHAHAHA! This is call disciplining the wife. A tiger like that only can be tamed this way.

Pensri's POV

After, Technique leaves her office...

Am I dreaming? That wolf actually scolded me and educated me? What the hell?! I am way elder than him. Why is he even acting like the big one here? Just because he gets to play the husband role? How fair is that? Well, I have to admit he was kinda hot being manly and all like that. But still, he has the audacity to scold me? ARGHH!!! He's just a high school student. What rights does he have to scold me? Well, he's my future husband. Right. But that doesn't give him the right to scold me. ARGHH!!!

Who cares anyways? What does he mean by call him when I am ready and what's that about insulting my attitude? ARGHHH!!! That guy has no manners has well. Doesn't he know he should respect the elders? I am elder than him anyways. Arghh!!! Hmph! As if I will call him. I don't care. I'll just continue my work as usual.

******

Kengkla's POV

In the evening, in Technique's house..

"BAHAHAHAHAHA! You went to her office just to get a smack on your face with her words? hahahahha! What happened to the I will tame the tiger thing? You want to tame her? But got tamed instead? Is that it? hahhahaha! I told you, she's a tiger. You just need to work harder."I smirked at him.

"Shut up! How would I know she would react like that? At least I smacked her in the ass back with my words okay? You should've seen her stunned face. BAHAHAHHA! I'm waiting for her to call me, but she still haven't called me. ARGHH!!!"Nic told me.

"Don't bother. She won't call you at all. I know her too well. She's too strong headed. Good luck with her. Remember, you were the one who wanted her. Wanted all this." I smirked.

"Come on. Impossible she won't call me even before the wedding right? If she doesn't how awkward our wedding night is going to be? Will I be even able to lose my virginity then? Don't tell me I have to celibate for life? Do you think she'll do her responsibilities as a wife?"Nic asked me.

"Is that the important thing? Shouldn't you think how to steal her heart instead? And how am I supposed to know if she'll do her responsibilities as a wife? Though I think not. Hope you suffer asshole. BAHAHAHA! Thank God my P'No is not like that!" I smirked and said to Nic smugly.

"You, Ai'Asshole! Stop being so happy. Remember how I contributed in that plan too. You wouldn't get such a good wife that obeys you if not for me. Heck! You would be single and have a one-sided-love FOREVER. In fact, you'll be FOREVER ALONE." He smirked.

"At least, P'No is mine now. Soon to be officially mine too. Unlike someone else. And I already repaid that debt of mine. So don't brag."I told him.

"Bluek! Who cares? I can brag all I want. HPMH!" He rolled his eyes at me.

"I've already compensate enough and repaid enough. You should court her on your own." I told him seriously. 

"I know, i know. I'm trying. She's just being difficult. I knew what was coming from the very beginning. I deserve this." He told me.

"Good if you know. Don't end up all alone on your wedding night. While I am making sweet love to your elder brother, you'd be sleeping on the floor.. Or worse still, chased out of the wedding suite."I smirked at him.

"You're an asshole you know that? Of course that won't happen. Watch me. I'll surely make her fall for me and I will definitely make her love me. We'll see. I don't believe I can't tame that tigress."He told me.

"Exactly, as you said. We'll see. All the best. Now if you'd excuse me, I need to go fetch my P'No from campus." I informed him.

"Tsk. You and your P'No. Can he even walk properly yet? Such a shame, the football captain cancelling practice because his ass hurts so much after being fucked by his fiance." He asked me.

"It just means his husband is doing the right job. He's still limping but bearable apparently. He doesn't need the pain killers anymore."  I replied.

"You're a beast, you know? What are you? An animal on heat?" He rolled his eyes and asked me.

"What can I say? Your brother is insatiable." I replied not trying to deny any claims.

"Urgh! Save the details please. Shouldn't you get going now?" He said.

"Yeap. I'm leaving now. Shoot! I'm gonna be late" I looked at him, smirked and walked away.

******

Techno's POV

I am currently waiting for Kla to fetch me. Dammit! My ass still kinda hurt. Hmm.. Thinking about the night at the hotel made me blush. Since that night, I wouldn't say that our relationship has taken another step, rather it's still the same. I'm still taking my time and figuring out things. I know my body wants him, and is extremely compatible with him. I also know that I don't mind having sex with him again. But as feelings are concern, I still don't know. He said he loves me. But, do I love him? Or is it just lust? It could be just hormones.

Everything is just so new to me. I am still young. I haven't even got myself a girlfriend. Does having sex with Kla considered being gay? Am I even gay? Heck! Before the night I got drunk, I didn't even know I could like men. I was still straight. In fact, I am still straight. Why do I have to marry him? ARGH!!!

*beep beep*

I snapped out from my day dream. There's my future husband.

"Hi  Phee! Sorry I was late.. Was talking to Ai'Nic."he told me giving an apologetic look.

"Er.. It's okay.. Thanks for fetching me." I told him.

"It's okay, Phee. It's my duty anyways." he smiled at me innocently.

"Er.. Tomorrow onwards you don't need to fetch me. I got my bike and I have already healed. So, I most likely will just take my bike." I explained to him wanting to distance myself from him.

"Owh.. It's okay, Phee. I can still fetch you na." Kla told me looking all gloomy, hoping I would agree for him to fetch me.

"Haih.. Kla.. You are a nice guy. You need to give me time na.. You're kinda suffocating me. I need some space. Please understand na." I gave him a please-try-to-understand-me look.

He just looked down sadly and gave me a disappointed smile while saying, "Okay, Phee. In one condition, we go on another date this Saturday?"he asked me.

"This Saturday hor? Er.. I have football practice though. You know I've been skipping a lot these days with the things at home and all.

"Owh Phee. How about Sunday?" Kla asked me optimistically.

"Sure." I smiled at him although I plan to avoid him later on.

"Okay Phee. Don't forget na." he reminded me as he stopped in front of my house.

As I was about to go down, he held my hand to stop me. I knew what he wanted to do to me. He wanted to kiss me. But, as he closed his eyes and scoot over. I put a hand on his chest, stopping him from coming closer. I wished him goodnight and quickly ran into my house. Then, I quickly locked myself in the room.

I know it was mean of me pushing him away like that. But I couldn't stop myself. I am still not ready and he just keep taking up space. I need more time. Can I even love him? Let alone be with him forever? Do I even like guys? All these questions running in my head is making me go insane. I know he was slightly taken aback and hurt. But, he should understand right?

ARGHH! I better go take my shower instead and sleep rather than keep thinking of stuff that will make me even more stressed. It's not like if I keep thinking of it a solution or answer might magically appear anyway. Whatever! I rather go have a bath now and call it a night.

Kengkla's POV

Today as I fetched P'No home, I could feel he was avoiding me and giving reasons to not be with me. Did I do something wrong? Why was he avoiding me? And he kinda hurt me when he said i was suffocating him. Is it wrong I want to be close to someone whom I love so dearly? This one sided love for so many years that I've been bearing as finally been exposed to all of our family. How can I just let you go and play along with you like I don't know what you're trying to do to get rid of me? Where did I go wrong? Do you even know you're hurting me? Are you doing it purposely?

Haih....Nevermind Phee. You can avoid me all you want now. Sooner or later, you'll be unable to avoid me. Once we are married, I'll chain you to me. To the extend of, you'll not be able to live without me and vice versa.

We'll see how I'll punish you this Sunday. I'll have my way towards you. We'll see then, who will be begging who to stay. Hmph!

P'No, even a kiss, you refuse to give me today. You'll pay for everything this Sunday, P'No. HAHAHAHAHA! Can't wait to see you beg under me or on top  of me. I smiled evilly. Sorry, P'No.. This is the only way for me to show you how much I love you and how much you need and want me. I'll pound my every being into you so that your body will be addicted to mine and will always crave for me. Even if your mind and heart denies it, your body will never be able to deny it. The strong pull towards me...

I've read a lot of books on how to make the guy you love fall in love with you and read alot of threads giving a lot of suggestion. I seem to feel like coitus is the only way to lure you into my den. Don't worry, Phee. I'll never hurt you, I'll only let you love me more, fall for me more and want me more. Besides me, there will be no other for you. I'll make you admit this one day. Only then, I'll be satisfied and rest assured.

___________________________________________

A/N: Hi people! I know this is a rather empty chapter. I hope you'll be a little more patient with me on this journey. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I tried making it interesting. Thank you for all the support.

P/S: The next few chapters is going to take some time. Maybe a day or two, maybe more. But I will try to post at least a chapter within a week. So sorry. My assignment deadlines are coming up and I still haven't gotten my Master's thesis topic. So sorry. I'll be a little busy these few days. But, please don't be discourage by the late updates. Thank you for understanding. Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
864K 71.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...