Eleva's Species That Humans D...

Oleh elf_child-magic

A guide to my home, Eleva, and its wonderful and no-so-wonderful species! Lebih Banyak

Creatures
Woony
Bljicg
Veutal
Mysitona
Tutisyq
Qifhtser
Plants
Mysitona
Florti

Fire deer

8 1 5
Oleh elf_child-magic

They are absolutely beautiful.

They have a really goldenish hide that blends in with their forest habitats. The hooves about about the size of your bullets. The deer themselves are the size of a small dog, like a wolf pup.

And, no, they don't eat humans. They eat the bark of the Mysitona trees, the creature on the cover. Over all, they're very peaceful.

But, there have been times when a warrior comes home from a war riding on a fire deer, with stories of the fighting! Everything is closed, and all the schools are let out early. I love it when a warrior would return after war with the Rusgwy riding one! I'll have to make a history book about Elvela to tell about that.

So, fire deer can be both peaceful, which is how they normally are, or deadly, which is how Elvela's enemies always ride into battle on one.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

74.4K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
159K 234 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
182K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...