My Dance Captain

By liyah_carter4

BeyxAshley Story. More

~1~
~2~
โ€ผ๏ธNEW BOOKโ€ผ๏ธ
~3~

~4~

584 24 25
By liyah_carter4

(Did not proofread)

Ashley POV

I opened my eyes and seen the sun shining through the window. I looked over and didn't see Bey. I got up and went to do my morning routine. I walked towards the living room and didn't see Bey. Went to the kitchen. No Bey. That pantry. No Bey.

         "Bey!" I called out.

        I looked out the window and seen her sitting criss crossed by the pool. I opened the sliding door, walked over to her, and sat down next to her. It was peaceful. We sat in a comfortable silence listening to the sounds of cars driving below us until Bey finally spoke up.

"The divorce isn't even finalized yet...I was thinking abou-" I cut her off knowing exactly what she was about to say.

      "No. Hell no BeyBey you gave him too many chances." I said looking at her. She put her head down.

"I know I wanted Blue to grow up with both of her parents Ash and...I guess I just thought that he would change. I'm so stupid." she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I went and hugged her "No. You're not stupid. You were in love..."

      "Thank you Ash" she said quietly. "You and Kelly seem to be the only ones that have my back. I'm so grateful for y'all."

     "You don't have to thank me...I told you I was always gone be here for ya long neck ass" I said smiling. She hit me in the back of my head.

      "I'm sick of y'all talking about my damn ne-"she was interrupted by a loud knock coming from the door.

     We looked at each other, got up, and started walking towards the door. I opened up the door and seen Dnay.

     "Hannah and Jasmine are fighting. Kimmie pulled them apart but I don't know how long that's gone last" she explained quickly.

      "I should've known better than to put them in the same damn room." Bey said looking irritated. She was getting ready to leave out but I grabbed her arm.

     I ran in the bedroom and got us both some sweatpants. "Uh ma'am you need to put some pants on." We slipped on the sweatpants and went to the elevator

     We got in the elevator and as soon as we stepped out we heard yelling. Damn these heffas was loud. Louder than a Jennifer Hudson concert. We started running towards the room and I guess Kimmie heard us because as soon as we got to the door she opened it.

     Quinny and Brittany were holding back Jasmine who was yelling at Hannah. And Hannah was standing on the wall smirking. Hannah was always picking with Jasmine. Jas just didn't wanna say anything to bey but I'm sick of this shit.

      "HEY! HEY! EVERYBODY HUSH!" I yelled. Everybody got quiet.

      "Kimmie what happened?" Bey asked.

      "Well as always we all wake up and come in here. We sit around, talk, laugh, stretch, sometimes practice and just relax until it's time to go. Hannah has been saying slick stuff to Jasmine and Quinny all week. Quinny didn't care but I knew it was bothering Jasmine. So I went to go talk to Hannah I asked her what was the issue and she basically said that she feels jasmine gets special treatment and so does Ashley and it's not fair that jasmine gets a solo and is in more dances since she's been here longer than jasmine." She explains while using her hands as she's talking.

         Pause. Why the fuck am I in this shit.

"Let's make something VERY clear. Everything I do is for a REASON do NOT question what decisions I make and do NOT take your anger that you have with me out on another dancer. Hannah as you said you've been here longer then you should know better right? I have my reasons for why I gave her a solo. You know what raise your hand if you've had one." She asked sternly but calmly...whew that shit got me skidd...she was pissed. Jasmine, Brittany and I were the only ones her raised our hands.

"Ashley has been here since 2004, Brittany since 2012, and Jasmine since 2016. It doesn't matter how long you've been here. It matters what skills you have and what I need on the stage. Ashley can belly dance hence why she did beautiful liar with me. Jasmine is very technical dancer and knows how to freestyle very well which is why I wanted her to dance to the Nina Simone piece. Not that I have to explain ANY of this to you. I'm very disappointed in you especially because you know I do NOT tolerate the bullying" the whole room was silent. Oop. Period BeyBey

Hannah was looking down at the floor, Bey was looking at Hannah, me and dnay made eye contact and she made this face that was like "Oop" I almost busted out laughing but being that this was a serious situation I just looked down and pressed my lips together,

       "I'm sorry, Bey" Hannah spoke. We all rolled our eyes. Bey shook her head and scoffed.

      "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to...and you know that. Y'all need to start getting ready. Make sure y'all have everything because we are NOT coming back to the hotel. Jasmine and Ashley come with me." Bey spoke

Jasmine and I walked out of the room behind Bey. "Ash here is my room key. Go get dressed and pack up your stuff. I'll be there in a minute. I'm going to talk to jasmine"

     I grabbed the key card "want me to go get blue?"

     She smiled "yes if you don't mind"

    I walked towards the elevator feeling bey's eyes on me.

Bey POV

        As she walked off I couldn't help but to look at her ass. She got to the elevator, looked at me, playfully blew a kiss and winked while walking into the elevator. I silently chuckled and shook my head.

      I turned around and looked at Jasmine. She was smiling.

       "What?" I asked

        "Oh nothing." She said...lying.

         I squinted my eyes at her. "Anyway...I wanted to ask why didn't you tell me Hannah was picking?"

          She sighed "I didn't think it mattered. Plus we aren't in middle school Bey. She was just bitter so it didn't bother me at first but then she started getting personal saying things about my family...that's when I got mad" she said looking down.

       "Jasmine you are like my little sister. I promised your mother I would always protect you as I would my own sister. If somebody is saying things trying to hurt you that's like them trying hurting me. When you're sad I'm sad when you're happy I'm even happier. Even if you don't wanna talk to me at least talk to Ash." I spoke softly

"Okay. I love you BeyBey" I smiled

"I love you too JazzyPoo"

She scrunched up her face. "Please...STOP"

        I chuckled "Okay now give me a hug so I can go get packed and ready" I said opening my arms and wiggling my fingers. She rolled her eyes playfully and hugged me.

       "Okay I'm going to go get packed and stuff and the busses should be downstairs in about an hour to take us to the stadium so chop chop just because you are like my sister doesn't mean I won't leave yo ass here. Ask solange what happened when she was testing me.

       "Okayyyyy Beyoncé" she dragged out. I hit her in the back of her head and ran. She flicked me off and walked back in the room.

        I got on the elevator pressing the number 5. I scrolled through Instagram waiting on the elevator but it stopped on 4 and guess who the hell walked in. Tenitra and Shawn. I looked at them both and rolled my eyes.

       "Beyoncé..." the monkey said to me.

       "Shawn." I said dryly. Three more shows and I'm finally free from Baloo.

      Why is this elevator taking so damn long. Anddddd the elevator is going down. God damnit. I could've sworn it was supposed to keep going up and THEN down.

      I texted Ashley.

Boss 👑🐝🍑💦
FUCK MY LIFE!

My Captain🌹🍒💃🏽🥇
...what's wrong?

Boss👑🐝🍑💦
I'm on this elevator with Shawn and his mistress🥴

My Captain🌹🍒💃🏽🥇
Bey...

Boss👑🐝🍑💦
I'm not gone hurt the girl...she got her ass whooped enough...I think💁🏽‍♀️

My Captain🌹🍒💃🏽🥇
Bitch you still on the elevator??

Boss👑🐝🍑💦
...Yes 😭but watch Shawn be on some bullshit👎🏼

My Captain🌹🍒💃🏽🥇
Try not to kill the gorilla...it wouldn't be a good look...

Boss👑🐝🍑💦
I guess...🙄

Finally I heard the elevator ding. I walked out of the elevator and towards my room and just as I was getting out my key card here comes Shawn Corey Carter.

"BEY! WAIT!" His loud ass...

"What Baloo?" He looks confused until he finally realized what I just called him. He smacked his teeth.

"I wanted to ask you about Blue...can I get her tonight?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"No. Last time I trusted you with our child you left her with ya homeboys while you went to go get your dick wet." I spoke dryly.

"She was with her godfather! Julez was there too!" I scoffed.

"That's NOT the point! I REFUSE to let my child go through what I went through. I would go with my father only for him to leave me with someone else while he went and cheated on my mother! No I won't stop you from seeing her because at the end of the day she is your daughter also but until you get your priorities straight you will NOT see blue without somebody I trust around." I spoke sternly.

He smacked his teeth "I gotta have a babysitter to see my child??" He said incredulously.

I rolled my eyes "I could be bitter and not let you see her at all...it's either my way or not at all...Shawn I DON'T trust you with our daughter. Imagine if it WASN'T TyTy. If it was just one of ya homeboys...if something happened to Blue I-" he cut me off

"Bey I wouldn't let that happen!" He exclaimed

"I can't take that chance. Especially if you getting some pussy is more important than watching and spending time with your daughter. This conversation is over. You have a choice. Either you see Blue on my terms until you prove that you got your priorities straight or you don't see her at all. The choice is yours." I shrugged and was about to knock on the door until he gripped my wrist.

I looked at him like he was stupid...which he is.

"Shawn remove your hand before I break it." I said calmly. This shit hurt.

"You aren't gonna keep me from my daughter!" He said looking like a mad man.

"I'm not trying to do that! I told you this! But maybe I should with how crazy your ass is acting!"

He squeezed my wrist tighter. "I'm not crazy!" I winced.

I heard the door open behind me.

"You need to remove your hand from my daughter's wrist young man..."

————————————————————
Heyyyyyyy🙂

I feel like this chapter was trash🥴I might re do it.

Is Bey being too harsh?

Shawn acting crazy?

Vote and Comment pleaseee I wanna know how y'all feeling!

And I wanna get to know y'all. What grade y'all in?

Xoxo Liyahhh❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
849K 52K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
173K 9.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...