♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

Od IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... Více

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[48]}

1.2K 66 3
Od IssaWithABlankSpace

"B-Bakugo ?!" I was surprised seeing him here. "W-why are you here ?"

"I'm the one asking questions here moron !" He said in a loud tone , making some people look at us.

"Alright , alright. Just -can you tone done your voice ? Your making a scene"

"The fuck I care" he scoffed.

I sighed , he is at times dense. "I was with Tooru and Ochaco , and I kind off got separated from them" I said trying to look , left and right hoping to see them. "Now , tell me. What's a demon like you going to a festival ?"

He got angry at me calling him a demon , but I'm don't regret it. He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me closer , glaring at me with his sharp eyes. I had to tip toe to adjust to the height difference. Somehow , in the situation I am in , I'm not fazed by him.

Many of our classmates fear Bakugo for his malevolent nature , but strangely I don't. He looks scary , but I don't fear him.

He glared at me. "Tch..." he then let go of me. What was that all about ?

He then started walking. "You're not coming ?" He asked.

"Eh ?"

"The fireworks display. You might see your friends there" he said then began to walk. I then followed him.

"Bakugo , you didn't answer my question" I said to him.

"Nosy brat" he grumbled. I pouted at him ignoring me. I then tugged his sleeve to get his attention.

"What ?!" He snapped.

"Answer me ! I'm curious !" I said in a loud tone , the same as him. Now more people are starting to look at us.

"Neoppy ?" That voice , I turned and was surprised to see them here.

"Amane ?! And.... Eterna ?!"

Amane waved at me. "Am I just an afterthought?" Eterna sighed. They then walked towards me and Bakugo.

"How's it going ?" She then looked at Bakugo and raised a brow. "Oh , I see what's going on. Sorry if we disturbed something". I know what she was thinking.

"I-its not -"

"You don't have to explain. We understand" she then whispered into my ear. "I won't tell the old man" she teased.

"What ?! Eh ?!" I then regain my compsure as I gave a deep sigh. "Moving those things aside , why are you guys here ? Anything happened ?" She asked them.

"Not really , Eterna and I are on a one week break. We've worked our butts off , and told the old man we wanted a break for awhile... Also , I wanted to bring Eterna along to the Ennichi Festival" Amane said. "She won't admit it , but the girl's having fun"

"Amane !" She felt embarrassed , which is cute. She then playfully punched her. I can tell the two grew closer after we left . Its happy to see Eterna , from a villain puppet into a sidekick in training.

"Eterna , how's your training ?" I asked her.

"Going good , everyone in the agency would tag me along in their work. Most are boring and bland , but I did learn a thing or two" she said in a none enthusiastic tone.

"Come , why is it so hard for you to admit that you're having fun there" Amane egged. Eterna glared at her.

I chuckled at their antics. They maybe mentor and student , but they act like sisters as well.

"Well , we should get going and leave you and your friend some space" she teased and gave me a wink. I felt cheeks heat up , this is getting embarrassing. How much more for Baku- he's gone ?!

Oh wait , he's there ... Standing on beside that pole , he must've left me to converse with Amane and Eterna.

"Neose" Eterna said looking at me straight in the eyes. I tensed a bit. "I presume you and Shiozaki are training your hardest to become pro heroes , don't get cocky just because you study at some prestigious school. I might surpass you ... After all we are rivals"

I nodded. "Yeah , I won't loose to you Eterna" I responded with a smile. She smiled back.

"Great , well. Off we go now. See you around ... And" Amane leaned once again. "Tell me if you know , your other side show signs of emerging again" she whispered.

I gave Amane a reassuring smile. "I doubt it will happen again. She's already part of me ... We-I'm whole again".

"I'm happy to hear that. Now then , see you around !!!!!!!!!" Amane pulled Eterna. They  waved good bye at me then disappeared into the crowd. I walked to Bakugo.

"You done talking to those two ?" He asked.

"Isn't it obvious ?" I replied.

He gritted his teeth. "You've been awefully salty latey ?"

"Says the person whose always like that 24/7"

"Ok ! That is it ! This is the last straw ?! Something's bugging you , am I right ?!" He shouted. I think he was trying to be sympathetic if he only wasn't shouting.

"Lower your voice !" I exclaimed. "If only your not immune to having a sore throat"

With what I said , he unexpectedly pipe down. But he grumbled some words , I don't know what they were. I couldn't hear it...

Bakugo is acting like a kid ! Out of all the people I might meet in the festival , why does it have to be Bakugo ? It would be nice if it was Iida , Midoriya, Kirishima or Shoto ... The memory came back to me.

"Shoto ..." I muttered under my breathe. It was painful ... It was different from the pain I felt in the past. I lowered my head not knowing what to do. I tugged unto the paper bag which contained the charm bracelets. Friendship charm bracelets ... Friends ...

"Hey ? What's going on with you ?" Bakugo asked. "Oi ?" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Hey ? Respond or something ? What's going on with you ?!" He lifted my head and his eyes widened at what he was seeing ...

Bakugo's P.O.V.

As the damn moron suddenly became unresponsive and sulked , I wanted to know why. But the fucker won't answer me. As I lifted her head by the chin , I was surprised at what I was seeing.

"T-tears ?" I muttered.

Tears were forming in her eyes , about to pour down any second. She was holding them back. Why is this moron going to cry ? She was in a good mood earlier , now tears ? Is she on her period for being so damn moody ?!

She then looked away. "I-it's nothing" she wiped her eyes. "I-I'm heading to the field myself , Tooru and Ochaco might already be there. I can find my way. Thanks" she started to walk. But I grabbed her by the arm.

"H-huh ? Bakugo ?" She looked back it me.

"What's that your holding ?" I pointed at little paper bag.

"Nothing important ... Just trash" its clear she was lying.

"I won't let you go unless you tell what's inside"

"Why do I need to tell you ?" She responded.

"Because its clear something's going on and that paper bag is related to it !" I answered back.

"Fine !" She pulled away and showed the contents of the bag. 2 matching bracelets. I don't know why but I became curious about it.

She then started to explain what they were. "These are just some charm bracelets that says that if you wear them with the person you give it to , you'll be together ... Forever. Such childish stuff. I know yout not interested in it. Bakugo , your just waiting your-"

"That's for half-and-half , am I right ?" I said before she could finish. Her eyes widened.

"A-and ... So ? It was ..." She said hiding it back. Her voice almost croaked.

"Guess you like him or something"

"I don't like him ! He's just a dear friend of mine !" She denied.

"Whatever . I can tell something happened between you two to make you act like that" she looked down once again after I said that.

"Its none of your business..."

"Now , it is" I told her. "So why don't you stop moping and tell me what the fuck is going on between you two !!!!"

"Its rude to pry on-"

"Don't care !" I interrupted her. "Tell me or you might see hell !!!!!"

"Fine" she sighed then rolled her eyes.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2K 4 68
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...
1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
385K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...