Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

27

1.1K 45 13
By Luna_Hime20

Jiraiya's POV

I spent the whole night trying to convince Kakashi Hatake to let Sakura continue her training with me. I explained to him the same thing I explained to the Uchiha boy, and I also talked about the deal I made with him.

I don't have many things to teach Sakura because the only one I want to fully master the rasengan is Naruto and I think Tsunade agrees the same with her medical things that she taught Sakura.

The three years I spent with Naruto I found interesting things such as, the boy can eat twenty bowls of ramen without taking a break, and that he has a hard time getting to focus. And also that he never gives up and that is actually pretty good for a knucklehead like him.

It's been a year since I started to train Sakura and I am completely impressed and amazed and scared from what she has accomplished. she is like a mini version of Tsunade and it scares me.

Her chakra levels are off the charts and she has mastered everything I could possibly teach her, I don't think she has to train under me for three years I'm pretty sure she is ready.

I have to talk to Tsunade first before I make a decision, the deal was that we would train them three years each, but with the upcoming war we have to prepare for that too.

Once I had finally convinced Kakashi, I went to my room and wrote Tsunade a letter about what is going on. But first things first, Sakura and Naruto are both my students so each are equally, Ill take Sakura to a workshop that's two days away from this village. In that workshop I'll pay for a really expensive sword in which it'll be hers to keep.

Then teach her how to use it, and That'll be my last training for her depending on Tsunade's decision.

When I was about to close my eyes, someone bursted in the room.

"Yah! Pervy Sage get up it's time to go." I heard Inner say.

I groaned and covered my head with a pillow trying to block the sound.

"Shannaro!" I heard and the bed that I was In broke in two making me fall.

"Yah! It's hurts you annoying little brat!" I exclaimed as she laughed her ass off.

"Pinky?!" The red headed exclaimed as he entered the room finding the mess his former student had created.

"He's alright, what counts is that he's still alive and the building is still standing." She said with a shrug and went to pack up my things.

"Hey who Told you, you can touch my stuff?!" I exclaimed .

She turned around, stuck her tongue out and then smirked and returned to packing  up.

"Hurry up old man, if you want to leave before the duck ass hair kid and the one-eye Shinobi wake up, you better leave soon." The red headed said, and left the room closing the door quietly.

"All Done. Wait for me outside." Inner said and left the room leaving me slightly confused and sleepy and hungry...

I got up and grabbed my bag and protective scrolls I kept underneath the window but when I checked they weren't there anymore. So I checked in my back and found them there neatly folded, that kid sure is sharp.

I exited the inn by jumping off the window to a nearby tree and waited for Pinky to show up. I also noticed that a jutsu was casted outside and inside the room the shinobi and the kid were staying at. So that's why they haven't woken up, they are under a jutsu and a powerful at that, I wonder who put it up if it was the red headed or the blonde one.

After a few minutes Inner came out with a scroll on her hand and teary eyes.

"Don't worry kiddo you'll see them again eventually." I said patting her on her shoulder.

"I doubt that Ero-sannin. My journey is coming to its end. I can feel it." She said and jumped ahead leaving me behind a bit.

After jumping for a while we stopped in a clearing in the forest to rest up a bit. "Hey Inner I'll be taking you to see a old friend of mine, he is two days away." I said while I made myself comfortable on the ground.

"Lady Tsunade and Naruto will be meeting us there. Naruto sent me a letter and your letter will be arriving soon." She said

And just like she said after we were done setting up the camp site, a slug appeared besides me.

"Lady Tsunade sent this to you Sage of the Toads." The slug spoke as a scroll appeared.

"Thank you, you may return now. I'll send one of my summoners to give my response to Tsunade." I said to the slug then she vanished.

I opened the scroll and inside the letter it said;
Hey Baka,
So I have been thinking what you said in the past letter. And I think it's true. This knucklehead brat has no clue how to have great chakra control, he gets distracted too easily. The only thing i taught him throughout this whole year was to be able to cure first and second degree injuries and how to have secondary chakra reserves.

And thank kami he was able to learn that. Ill meet you at Ryuho's workshop. And there I'll buy Naruto a Weapon of his choice. See you soon Baka.

'So she's also buying little squirt a weapon that's great.' I thought as I reread her letter like a lovestruck pup. 

"Hey why are you smiling like that? It's creepy old man." Inner said with her arrogant voice she now carries around after she she reunited with her former sensei: the red headed ninja. And to my luck she only uses it on me....

"Yah! Mind your own business brat, I can smile all that I want. You don't own me. I own myself." I said with a small pout at the end.

"Pervert old man." She murmured under her breath as she started to skin the hare that she caught a few minutes before the slug arrived.

"Hey Inner-Chan so I know Tsunade will kill me but can you proof read my latest book. It's gonna come out soon   And I  truly think it's one of my best works but Naruto says it's decent and I can't accept just decent work. Do you know what I mean?"

"I already read it. I found it inside your bag when we first got to the inn. It's good, it's truly something. But it's not something I'll buy or read ever again. It's not my style specially those type of scenes. Where do you even get those ideas?" She asked with a arched eyebrow.

I shrugged and she grunted in response.
.
.
.
.
After walking and taking small breaks for two whole days, we finally had arrived at my old friends workshop. When we got there Tsunade was already there and the first thing that she did was send me flying a few mountains far away for taking too long.

When I recovered from the impact I got back to the workshop and saw how Ryuho was already making Naruto's weapon which was a bow and arrow. I didn't know He was in to archery....

"Old man I was wondering what kind of weapon I was going to get?" Inner said.

"A katana or any kind of sword but you can also grab anything you'd like it's going to be yours to keep." I said and she nodded thoughtfully.

"It's been a while huh Ryuho, last time I saw you. We were young back then." I said to my old friend.

"It's true dear old friend."He said as he polished Naruto's well done bow and arrows. " I'm happy you decided to give me visit, I was starting to believe that you had forgotten about me." He continued with a small chuckle after.

"Never, I would never forget you. I have no excuse but I'll visit more often." I said feeling ashamed of myself.

"Father, the task that you asked me to do is finished." A man came out of the workshop said. He resembled Ryuho so much... could it be?

"Ah, thanks son. Son I would like you to meet Jiraiya one the sannin of the Leaf and Tsunade Senju the other sannin of the leaf, she is over there with the pink headed girl and the boy."

"Nice to meet you, sir. I am Daichi Uehara." The man said as he stretched his hand to shake mine.

"Likewise, Daichi-San." I greeted with a smile as I shaked his hand.

"Daichi, can you help me make the katana that can change sizes depending on the chakra infused in it. I'll go teach the boy how to use the bow and arrow just in case he needs practice." Ryuho said and his son gave a 'yes father'. I watched their father to son relationship in amazement.

Who would've guessed that my dear old friend that used to be a playboy back in the day would have such a educated son? I mean who in their right mind would marry a man like my friend, he fucked every girl he saw. But I guess woman like what they like and it can't never be changed.

The rest of the day went really boring considering the fact that Naruto almost killed me with a arrow, almost hit Tsunade's butt with another arrow. And almost decapitated Sakura because he couldn't see. Because Tsunade had beaten his ass for almost killing one of her lower cheeks earlier.

And well for Sakura, after smacking and strangling Naruto she practiced and used her new Katana that went to different sizes every time she added or took chakra away from it.

"Hey so Naruto and I were thinking of inviting you guys to dinner for buying us these incredible weapons, that we very much appreciate. The dinner will be our farewell until we cross paths again. Today we'll take our leave to finish what we started." Sakura said and Naruto nodded.

"It's fine by us, will this dinner include sake?" Tsunade said with a smirk at the end.

"Well of course a dinner isn't dinner without sake." Sakura said and Naruto was about to disagree but I covered his mouth with one of my hands.

"If you don't wanna die today don't say nothing." I whispered to him.

And he nodded with a sweat drop. From the years I known drunk Tsunade never will I ever insult a sake loving person, and now that Sakura was dragged into it, this has become a far more dangerous game. Nobody wants to see drunk Sakura, unfortunately for me I have and it didn't go well, she nearly destroyed a whole village but she didn't instead she destroyed six mountains......

As we walked to the village I walked behind them, Tsunade was arguing with Naruto and Sakura was making fun of Naruto. Then at the end the three bursted laughing like it was the only important thing at the moment. If I ever have a family I want it to be like this.

"Yah old man hurry up." Inner yelled.
"Yea Hurry up Pervy Sage." Naruto added.
"If you don't hurry up I'll break your knees for it to give you a reason to walk slower.... or never walk again..."Tsunade threatened and I hurried my pace.

When we got to the restaurant we sat in a table and ordered the best out of the best after all the kids were paying it.

We ate in delight, and laughed, bullied each other and shared memories of the time we had together in our journeys. We played games such as who could drink the most sake in a minute, but of course we watched how much we drank. Naruto didn't drink a single drop saying that sake tasted like mineral water. Once Sakura got Tsunade drunk and to almost past out she got up and hugged Tsunade as Tsunade hugged her back. Naruto came up to me and gave me a side hug. When we separated Naruto and Sakura took out letters one pink and the other blue with names in the front.

"Hey old man, when you go to Konoha I want you to give this to my father and Sasuke." Sakura said with teary eyes.

"Same here, but I want you to give these to my parents and Hinata. And and this letter Sakura and I wrote it for Konoha 10" Naruto exclaimed.

"Alrighty then, anything else? Young masters?" I jokingly said and they gave a huge smile showing their teeth.

"Yeah one more thing, take care of her for me." Sakura said as she pointed to Tsunade.

"With all my heart and body." I said.

"Oh and one more thing pervy sage." Naruto said as they were about to leave.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Thanks for being our sensei's, we love ya. And tell Granny Tsunade that we love her too. Thanks for everything Old man." Naruto said and In a blink of an eye they were gone. Just like that.

And I don't know what happened but something in me broke and tears fell down my face freely without any care of the world.

I saw Tsunade passed out and wondered to myself when will I ever see those brats again, they infiltrated into my heart unknowingly and now all I feel is emptiness.

I will sure miss those two knuckleheads.

🌸🌸hey guys so it's been a while, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I can't believe it, it's almost coming to an end, lmao but not yet. See ya guys next chapter ja ne!

With lots of love:

L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 188 12
What if Naruto had a sister? What if Minato died sealing the two parts of the nine-tails inside the two twins? What if Sasuke didn't get obsessed wit...
33.4K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
146K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
733K 27.1K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...