Hermione...The Secret Zabini

By RoseMalfoy2005

Blinny & Dramione Hermione wakes up feeling....different. Only to find out who she really is. She is no lon... More

17th Birthday
Meeting The Family
Truth Or Dare
Movie Night
Hogsmeade
Hogwarts Acceptance Letters
Hogwarts Here We Come
The Craziest Of Mornings
The Love Of Grace
The Effects Of Sugar
Sorting, Bullying, and COOKIES
Kisses, Thoughts, & Projects
Reading Minds
THANK YOU
3 Types Of Love
Death & The Halloween Ball
A Family Reunited
Meeting Our Children
Updating Soon!
The Morning Of (pt. 1)
The Start Of The Rampage (pt.2)
Finding The Puff Puffs (pt.3)
Waking Up To Find Our Little Friends (pt.4)
Twister, And A Picnic
Sorting And Eagles
Draco's Depression
THE SEQUEL IS HERE AND THIS BOOK ISN'T DONE! PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS!
Sequel Is Published
Christmas Plans
Learning From Dreams
Going Home
Christmas Shopping
Rings And Worry
Engagement
Feelings
No, No, A Million Times No
2 YEARS LATER

Grace

5.7K 113 44
By RoseMalfoy2005

Alyssa POV:

     We have been back at Hogwarts for a month, the best part of it is the library. At the Zabini Manor, we had a huge library, and could rival the amount of books this one had any day. Yet this one just feels like home. I have been getting books from here since I was eleven, and it has never once let me down.

     I sigh as I walk between rows of books, which one should I grab today? I keep walking until I have picked up three, I then check them out and leave. I walk up to my common room, and I am greeted by Draco and Ginny fighting.

     "I am telling you! I had half a tub left! You shouldn't go around eating other people's food!" The fiery redhed yelled

     "I didn't eat your bloody ice cream! You ate it last night! Besides, why would I eat ice cream, I am not trying to get fat!"

     "Are you calling me fat?"

     "Well if you keep eating tubs full of ice cream with out realising it then ya!" They notice my presence, say hi, and then go back to fighting. What was I going to do with them? They were really nice and sweet with each other most of the time. They would even stick up for the other if they were getting bullied. It is at moments like these that I realise this is just their relationship.

     They love each other, and then yell at the other for eating ice cream. Which Draco ate for breakfast this morning. I think I won't tell though, because yesterday Draco picked out a good book for me to read. I finished it this morning while Draco sat with me eating.

     I sit on the couch, pick up a book, and start to read. Thats until Blaise walked in with Astoria.

     Blaise threw a piece of something at me, and I jumped and lost my page.

     "Blaise Poesdien Barnaby William Zabini! How dare you! You made me lose my page!" He turned to face me and had a smirk on his face

     "No.  You lost your page because you jumped in your seat." I grew angry

     "YOU THREW SOMETHING AT ME TO MAKE ME LOSE MY PAGE!" Me and Blaise continued to fight just like how Ginny was. I hate my brother sometimes.

Pansy's POV:

     I walked up to the Head's common room, trying to find Astoria, I wanted to tell her about my new feeling toward someone. When I was on the stairs to the 7th floor, I could hear screaming. Not again.

     At least once every couple days, there is an all out war between two of us. Usually others also get caught up in the fighting, so it becomes a bigger deal than it really is. CRASH! I hurried my steps as I heard a glass break. When I said the password, I saw Ginny and Draco fighting about... who is fatter? And Blaise and Alyssa were in an argument about whether her jumping was the reason she lost a book?

     My friends are crazy. So I decide to just walk up to Astoria, grab her hand, and walk back out the door. I do not feel like dealing with this today.

     "So...Astoria. Guess what!" She smiles at me and laughs

     "What is it this time?"

     "I have a crush." With this she stops in her stepps, squeaks, and jumps up and down.

     "OMG! WHO?" I was about to tell her, when Theo ran up and grabbed her hand briskly taking her away while yelling,

     "WE CAN RIDE HIPPOGRIFFS! AND PLAY WITH ALL THE MAGICAL CREATURES!" I laugh as Astoria starts to sprint with Theo. She honestly loves those little creatures more than anyone else I know. Theo on the other hand, her thinks dragons and nifflers are cool, but doesn't care that much. He just knows his girlfriend would love it.

     Yes I know, when did you figure out that Astoria was dating Theo? Well, me and Astoria have been best friends since first year, and even though Alyssa is a good friend now too, we don't have the same bond. It is okay though, we both recognise it. Her and Ginny have the same relationship me and Asty have. But we can all get along real well. Not all of us are best friends, but we are really good ones.

     I decide to walk down to the Slytherin common room, when I hear people speaking. It sounds like....kids? I peek around a wall and see two Ravenclaws, and a Hufflepuff. The Ravenclaws were speaking to the poor little Hufflepuff girl so meanly

     "Please guys! I really don't want to fight. Besides, why do you care that I got an answer right after you got it wrong. Doesn't it give you a learning expirence. Isn't that what your house is all about? Learning." Oh god. This little Hufflepuff looks like how Alyssa used to. She is short and has bushy brown hair. The two Ravenclaws were both girls. I think they were twins. They both had dark blond hair, with pale skin.

     "Just listen, you imbarrased us! On the first day! You will get in trouble for this." The twin to the right said

    "Ya! Why don't we do it right here? Mum said that if anyone bothered us, we were allowed to fight back." The left twin added. The little Hufflepuff girl stood up straighter and spoke.

     "I won't correct you again, just leave!" I couldn't take this anymore. I walked into view and everyone froze. I am a 8th year Slytherin.

     "Guys. Back off. If you as so much touch a feather to this girl, I will not be afraid to hurt you. Are you really that upset you were wrong? Just grow up." The blond girls just stared at me.

     "Now scram!" They both took off sprinting down the hall. I turned toward the Hufflepuff version of Alyssa.

     "Are you okay?" She nodded her head, "Just come find me or one of my friends if anyone hurts you again." She smiled and walked closer to me.

     "I wish I was in Slytherin. You and Theo are both so nice! I wish I could be just like you guys. I try to stand my ground, but because I am in stupid Hufflepuff nobody takes me seriously. Especially not my sisters." I nod my head slowly realising those two girls were her sisters, and that this was the girl Theo was telling us about.

     "Look, don't say you want to be in Slytherin, or that Hufflepuff is stupid. Because you are wrong. Hufflepuffs are the ones who are really brave, smart, and ambitious, but their pride in that doesn't take over them. You belong in Hufflepuff, and the only way to make other people see that Hufflepuffs are not stupid, is for you to believe it yourself.    That or punch someone, maybe hex them once or twice. Ya know, assert dominance.

     ...Actually... you probably shouldn't do that." The Hufflepuff smiles at me and hugs me...eew physical contact. I let her do it anyway, and I hug back. Once she lets go, she speaks up.

     "Yeah. I could be like Nymphadora Tonks! One of your best friends cousins. She was in Hufflepuff!" I look at her skeptically

     "You seem to know a lot about me and my friends." She looked down and explained herself

     "I get told lots of stories about the war, and who were main people, and the connections made. I just heard a lot about you from my neighbor. He would be an 8th year too, but he decided not to. His last name is Crabbe.." I smile at her and feel bad that she had to live next to that doufas. I decide to ask her her name,

     "My name is Grace." I had her leave for potions, since she would be late, and remind her to come find me if she needed anything.

---

     I walk to Hagrid's Hut, and find Theo sitting on the grass, while Asty plays with a pigmy puff. I sit down next to him and he turns toward me.

     "What are you doing here? Are you going to help me not die of boredom! They don't have any dragons." I roll my eyes and face him.

     "No. I just wanted to tell you that I found out who it was that you helped at the train station." He perked up at this and smiled

     "Who is it?"

     "She is a first year Hufflepuff named Grace." He made an 'aww how cute' face and continued to pick at the grass.

     "So, how did you meet her? How did you know it was her?"

     "I found two Ravenclaw girls bullying her because she got an answer right after they got it wrong. You know, something stupid." At this, Theo shook his head in discust.

     "How dare they bully a Hufflepuff. Everyone knows Hufflepuffs are off limits. Especially 1st year Hufflepuffs. Because they can't defend themselves!" I nod my head and continue

     "She tried to stand up for herself, but they didn't take her seriously. Then I stood up for her and scared the Ravenclaws away. Grace confided in me that after meeting you she wanted to be in Slytherin." Theo laughed out loud and smiled

     "Well it is the best house!" I agree with him thinking about all the awesome parties we host.

     "Well, she knew a lot about us, and that Tonks was Draco's cousin, all that stuff.  She said it was because she is neighbors with Crabbe. Apparently he is a good story teller, and the way he described us, she instantly knew when she saw us who we were." Theo was shocked to say the least.

     "You mean that thick headed, good for nothin, fatty, is good at someting?" I roll my eyes and get up. While cracking my back, I say bye to Theodore.

     I stand up and walk back up to the castle bumping into Harry James Potter.

     "Why hello there Pansy."

     "Harry."

     "What are you doing here?" He asked while staring into my eyes

     "I just went to talk to Theodore. I was telling him how I found out the name of the girl he saw at the station." I played it casual, and he nodded

     "Nott told me about that last week. Who was it?" I smile thinking about how nice it is to talk to "the boy who lived" for this long alone

     "Her name is Grace. She is a Hufflepuff." Just then, Ron tumbles down the hill after tripping on a root. I laugh way harder than was nessiary. He gives me a look, and Harry stifles a laugh.

     "Well Potter, Weasley, I better go." I say goodbye and walk back up to the castle.

     When I walked into the Great Hall, on my way to get food, I saw two familiar faces. I was going to ask them if they wanted to eat with me, but I decided not to, since at the moment they were practically eating each other's faces.

A/N:  Okay, so please comment, vote, follow me if you thought this was a good chapter!  I would love to hear feedback.  I was originally only going to have this be 12 chapters, but I am going to make it around 20.  I may update later today!

ALSO, I changed my mind.  I was kinda sad nobody submitted a character, but oh well.  I am not going to remind you about it anymore, but feel free to comment one to me.  Since I am making the story longer, you can still submit a character.

RoseMalfoy2005

[___]-{  

^I learned how to make a whale!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7.7K 13
They waited another minute before Hermione's hair stopped changing and she blinked a few times before looking around. She firstly spotted Draco, and...
2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
362K 9.7K 50
The Battle of Hogwarts has ended. The damage has been repaired and the school is re opening. Life in the wizarding world is resuming and everyone is...
729K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...