Player's Handbook (COMPLETED)

By jaycaprio

29 rules to being a player, 29 rules that must be followed. In this game you can't change for no woman, not e... More

Rule #1
Rule #3
Rule #4
Rule #5
Rule #6
Rule #7
Rule #8
Rule #9
Rule #10
Rule #11
Rule #12
Rule #13
Rule #14
Rule #15
Rule #16
Rule #17
Rule #18
Rule #19
Rule #20
Rule #21
Rule #22
Rule #23
Rule #24
Rule #25
Rule #26
Rule #27
Rule #28
Rule #29

Rule #2

5.1K 268 255
By jaycaprio

Act The Part
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Mona Sun claims to have been sexually assaulted by Chairman of the NBA & NFL, Christopher Brown-"

I threw a remote at the tv, "How are we gonna fix this?!" I shouted

"Sir we could pay a settlement."

"A fucking settlement!? Plead guilty to some shit I ain't do?!"

"We could put out a statement-"

"Hello, Beyoncé good morning fellas." A gorgeous woman walked into the room.

"Excuse me I don't know who let you in but we are in the middle of a board meeting a-"

"I let her in Chris, just hear her out bro." Lauren said coming into the room after her.

"Lo what you doin man? I ain't listening to no woman that I barely know tell me what the fuck to do." I let out a deep sigh.

"Shut up little boy." She chuckled. "Now you're the richest man in the world, making a settlement is what they expect. Making a statement apologizing is also and expectation."

"So what do you suggest we do Ms- I don't even know her name." My PR manager said looking at me. I looked at Beyoncé and when I looked her in her eyes, I seen fire. I couldn't take my eyes from hers and I could tell she meant business.

"You tell me what you expect we do, Ms. Beyoncé?" I planted my hands on the glass table, she smirked and winked at me.

"You just let me handle this Mr. Brown." She got up, "That is of you agree to just trust me."

"If you can make sure this goes away, you'll get a lot more than just my trust."

"I'll be sure to deliver, see you Saturday night." She smirked a bit before she left out the room, Lauren following closely behind her.

"Boss you're not about to seriously let some-"

"If she gets this story thrown out you're fired joe, that'll be the third time a woman has made a sexual harassment claim and I've had to pay millions to shut them up." I say slightly smiling as I took my seat at the head of the table. "Meeting's over, I have a meeting with the owner of the Warriors, cancel it and just suspend Draymond for that altercation with Durant." I got up. "Get my car please." I signaled my security and they nodded.

>>>>>

"Hello?" I say answering my phone as my security guard opened my door, I got in and he closed the door.

"Chris it's Nia, you cannot keep dodging me like I didn't give you the best night of my life."

I chuckled, "I've had better." I hit the end button and tossed my phone in the seat next to me. I started my car pulling off immediately following behind Beyoncé's car.

"What are you up to Ms.Knowles?" I mumbled to myself.

After following her about an hour and a half, she pulled over in this construction site, I raised an eyebrow staying parked by the gate. A couple minutes later 4 other cars pulled into the construction site. I got out the car walking up to the gate landing my eyes on Beyoncé who shook Jay Z's hand after signing some papers. He then got back into his car and drove off. I walked onto the construction site.

"What you just signed a record deal?" I asked her security quickly drew their guns.

"I know you were gonna follow me, relax fellas he's cool." She said waving them off. "I'm no singer, I just bought Roc-Nation and Cash Money Records." She said

"What's the motive?" I asked

"Both of the hottest labels right now, huge stars more money in my pocket."

"What'd you so in Germany?"

"I worked under bill gates, creating and doing research with new technology until he died and left his fortune to me."

"Wow you are wealthier." I said getting more attracted to her.

"I don't run my mouth too much, I'll never be in Forbes I don't want anybody to know how much I have."

"How are you handling my PR problem?"

"Get her out the trunk fellas!" She shouted , and security got my accuser out of the trunk of her car.

"What are y-"

"Shhh." She put her hand up and for some reason I listened. She kneeled down to the girl's height. "Who sexually assaulted you ma?" Beyoncé asked ripping the tape from her mouth.

"I-It was made up, I-I'm s-sorry Chris I was just m-mad because I-you didn't return my call." She replied stuttering a bit

"It's cool." I said feeling bad about the blood leaking from her nose.

"Drop her back off where you found her." Beyoncé got up and her security picked the girl back up.

"That's not okay." I said

"Those feelings you feeling right now? Gotta go, when you got money and power you can't feel shit or they will target that. You send a message you ain't to be fucked with." She explained. "How many times you gone let people try to sue you and you just barely make it by."

"So how much you want man?" I asked

"I don't want your money little boy." She chuckled

"Little? You don't know me."

"I know I just shot up your ego." I felt like she was challenging me, with everything we said we took a step closer to each other, and with that last step she took we were now face to face. Her security pulled off the construction site.

"My ego is fine, I can back whatever I say up."

"Actions speak louder than words, Christopher." She grabbed my face pressing her lips against mine. My eyes unwillingly fell closed as I melted into her. My arms wrapped around her waist closing the small gap between us.

She placed her hands on my shoulders tilting her head our lips were able to gain more access as our lips moved in a slow sync. Kissing her took my breath away, it gave my heart a feeling. A wild feeling, she gave me this dark but wild vibe like how Robyn does except just a lot more dangerous. I was always attracted to anything that could be dangerous.

The way she bit my bottom lip sucking on it before she slipped her tongue in my mouth made me melt more. She was dominant, this was the first woman I've met that took charge.

I got a hold of myself, I picked her up by gripping her ass, she tangled her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist our noses brushed up against each other's as or lips continued moving in a sync.

She pulled away running her fingers through her hair, "Put me down." She smirked, I nodded doing as she said. "I'll see you Saturday night." She patted my chest before she walked away from me getting in her all black lambo. I watched her pull off, I was still in a daze from that kiss.

I love not being committed..

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles:

"I'm glad you think he's cute so now y'all can get married and stop bringing new hoes to our damn friend get togethers." Lauren said

"I be feelin violated all these new people in our circle." Rih added

"Look I'm not about to let y'all make me marry this nigga, I'm going back to Germany. I travel a lot y'all know I don't do relationships."

"Since yo ass walked in on James fucking another bitchy hen you got back 7 years ago you don't do relationships don't blame that shit on traveling bitches still salty."

"Robyn shut yo ass up." I said laughing she shrugged. "Where are my brothers-in-law?" I asked changing the subject, we were sitting in a booth at Olive Garden.

"We here we here Chris ass can't keep paparazzi off his ass." Trey gritted pushing the light skin man I kissed earlier in the booth by his neck.

"Ouch!" Chris laughed as he slid in the booth next to me.

"What you doin here?" I asked

"Nah What you doin here?"

"Little bo-" he gripped a handful of my hair yanking my head back.

"Call me that again and watch what happen." He mumbled into my ear. I bit my bottom lip smirking.

"Y'all nasty and I approve now take that shit to Beyoncé house." Bryshere chuckled as he sat next to Lauren

"Why her house why not mine?" Chris asked

"No offense dude her house is shitting on yours." Robyn replied.

"Y'all should get married and just combine the money and be the wealthiest people in the world." Lauren shrugged

"Bitch marry this fist down yo throat they just re-met."

"We've met before?" Chris asked, we met in college. I had the hugest crush on Chris in college but he was busy chasing ass and I couldn't be just another piece of ass so I stayed out of view as much as possible but I can handle him now. Game recognize game, I wasn't looking to settle and neither was he so why not.

"This idiot I can't believe you don't remember her from college." Rih smacked him upside the head.

"He was busy chasing every pretty piece of ass he seen." I replied picking up my water sipping from the straw as everybody started laughing.

"Nah but why I'm here." Chris said in a salty tone.

"Nigga we miss our friends." Trey said

"You get yo lil sexual assault shit figured out bruh?" Bryshere asked and Chris nodded as they went on talking and I stared at Chris. His tattoos, his perfect smile and perfect hair. He was even more gorgeous than what he was back then in college.

I bit my bottom lip, I leaned up placing my elbows on the table. I put my leg over Chris' leg, "So when you leaving Beyoncé?" Lauren asked as I zoned back in.

"I'll be here for 6 months." I replied as I reached over grabbing his hand that was sitting in his lap. I placed it on my thigh slowly sliding it up to my pussy. He rubbed on it through my leggings slowly and I bit my bottom lip.

"Let's go back to my place." Chris mumbled in my ear.

I grabbed his tie pulling him back down, "You can't have this until I'm ready for you to have it."

"Aye what y'all got going on?" Trey asked

"Mind yours Aldon." I warned he threw his hands up and I placed a kiss on Chris' cheek.

"I do what I want when I-" he stopped talking and his eyes landed on the waitress that walked past. I laughed and moved my leg off of his.

"Go get her number." I said nudging him.

"No! Sit yo ass there." Rih said

"Imma be back." Chris got up

"You just gonna let him go do that?" Trey asked

"That's not my nigga, besides if I wanted him to myself I could have him."

"You think so." Bryshere chuckled out

"I know so, I could have that man so caught up on me he wouldn't even be able to look at another woman."

"I bet a rack you can't make him do that." Bryshere said

"I got 4 racks on that." Trey said

"I got 2 racks." Lauren shrugged

"Fuck it I got 9 racks." Rih added

"When I win I want my money." I got up.

"And when we win?" Bry asked

"I'll give you each 10 racks." I sat my drink down. "Watch closely." I say I walked over to where Chris and waitress were.

"Christopher."

"Yeah Beyoncé?" He asked reverting his attention to me.

"Go sit down." I demanded with a smile, he just looked at me with a weird look. I walked in between them placing a soft kiss on his lips, I heard the waitress scoff but Chris looked mesmerized. "Let's sit down boo." He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

What y'all thinking about that bet tho

Sincerely Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 80.9K 53
The perfect man? Impossible, but what happens when she meets the perfect man? He seems too perfect, sweet, caring, loyal, respectful, the only thing...
339K 11.4K 43
How not to get hurt in a relationship? How to get the guy crying over you and not the other way around? All good questions, which I found myself aski...
661K 19.9K 42
2021 Watty's Shortlist! *Mostly edited* T/W: physical abuse "Why did you sign me up for Tinder?" I roll my eyes, "Why else do you think? To get you a...
61.1K 1.6K 63
Belle is 19 and on the cusp of adulthood. She goes to University of Florida, she loves her college, and she has made many new friends. It appeared th...