Help Me...

By To_Dazzling_Darkness

Matsumoto Takanori, a 15 year old high schooler who is a very sweet young male and lives a happy life with hi... More

Help Me...
Help Me... chpt. 1
Help Me... chpt. 2
Help Me... chpt. 3
Help Me... chpt.5
Help Me... chpt. 6
Help Me... chpt. 7
Help Me... chpt. 8

Help Me... chpt. 4

198 11 3
By To_Dazzling_Darkness

It had been a month since Takanori has been kidnapped. Akira has been disconsolate and kept his distance away from everyone. Yuu didn't bother to speak to Akira because of how fussy he was. Yutaka would stop by his office and give him coffee but Akira still never spoke. He was focused on this case still and needed time for himself.

Akira relaxed in his seat and saw the picture he put in a frame of Takanori. Takanori's smile in the picture was sweet and adorable. Akira wished he could see that smile once more. "Akira!!!" Yutaka called. He rushed in the door and slammed his hands on Akira's desk.

"What?!" The annoyed Akira responded.

"Shiroyama and I saw the black van. The black van that Takanori was kidnapped in!!" Yutaka said. Akira sat up from his seat.

"Where was it going?" He asked.

"I think it was going the direction of the express way." Yutaka and Akira went silent for a minute. Akira was deep in thought now.

Express way? To where?

Akira thought. He chewed on his tongue. "Do you know specifically what express way route they are going to? Are they going out of city or something?"

"That's what I don't know." Yutaka responded and sat down. Akira rubbed his thighs and sighed.

"I don't know. I just don't understand. I don't understand shit, man. I'm so lost." Akira mumbled. Yutaka must've heard. Yutaka bit his lip and stood up to leave the office.

"I'll be back Akira. We'll talk later." He left the office and made a deep sigh. Akira did also. He went on his computer with the three brother's criminal record. It really wasn't to it but a few thefts and that one kidnap attempt. This must be their second time kidnapping someone. Along with murder. They didn't put that on the record.... Akira thought. He printed the criminal records from his printer on the corner of the room. The guys weren't that bad looking but they did have a horrible personality. He put the papers on his desk and made sure everything was in correct order.

"Okay. Now I just have to see where these people are. Oh Takanori, I hope you are okay." He said to himself. He looked at the picture that's in the frame. "Once we find you, you won't see those guys anymore." Akira dropped a tear from his eyes and wiped it off. He took a deep breath and stood up with the paperwork and file. He went to his bosses office.

"Kaolu-san, I have all the files and paperwork, but I don't have correct location." Akira said with a broken tone.

"Didn't you attach a GPS thingy onto the back of their van before they kidnapped Sakura?" Their manager Kaolu asked. Akira's lightbulb lit but dimmed again.

"I don't remember..." Akira looked down ashamed. Kaolu looked in his desk drawers and gave Akira a GPS tracker. But it was broken and had misplaced pieces. They had to find some way to fix it. Akira grabbed a hold of the tracker machine and examined it. "You're talking about this?"

"Yes. That. I'm talking about that." Kaolu pursed his lips and sipped his chai tea. Akira examined the machine again and sat it back on the desk.

"We need to get it fixed. I think I know a guy. But that thing'll take months to finish." Akira examined the machine again and bit his lip. He wants to find Takanori as fast as he can.

I miss you so much...

Akira sighed and left Kaolu's office. He went back to his office and found Yuu in his office. "Umm.... You need anything?" Akira asked.

"No... I'm just checking on you. Are you okay?" Yuu asked and smiled a bit.

"No. I'm not okay." Yuu's smile faded. Akira walked passed Yuu and sat in his desk chair. Akira frowned and bit his nails.

"Look... I'm sorry for umm... what I said. Are you still mad at me?" Yuu asked and scratched his head.

"Oh no... I'm not mad at you. Not mad at all." Akira said sarcastically.

"You are. I can tell by the tone in your voice Suzuki. I said I was sor--"

"Sorry for what Yuu?! Sorry for what?!" Akira was getting furious that he wanted to get up and slap the crap out of Yuu. Yuu was silent.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you man! I know how you feel that your one and only Takanori is gone. I know your pain." Yuu tried explaining, but Akira shook his head.

"Yuu, you don't know how I feel about this. I'm not just hurt, I'm broken. I'm not just angry, I'm furious!! I love Takanori. I want him close to my heart. Like c'mon. God forbid that he could be killed by those crack headed brothers!! If he's dead, do you know how I would feel?!! Do you think I would ever get over the fact that he's dead?! I'm not going to get over it!! I might as well just kill myself right here right now!" Akira breaks down in tears and slams his head on the desk and banged his fist extremely hard on the desk. "Fuck man!!!!!"

Yuu felt ashamed. He sighed and heard sobs coming from Akira. He patted his back trying to sooth him. It didn't really work. Yuu pursed his lips and felt tears come down his eyes. He sniffed and wiped the tears off his face. "Trust me Akira. We'll find a way. We'll find a way..." Yuu says. More tears escaped his eyes. He stood up and hugged Akira tight in his arms. Akira lied his head on his friend's shoulders.

"Yuu... I need him back. I need him back now!" Akira cried. Yuu kept crying along with Akira.

"I promise Aki. We'll find him."

(At Akira's apartment)

Akira arrived to his aparent from his long day at work. His two cockatiels chirped and jumped for Akira. "Hey Keiji. Sup Oscar." he greeted. He grabbed the bag of seeds from the coffee table and opened the cage to feed the birds. They both ate their food as Akira closed the cage. He flopped on his black leather couch and rubbed his temple. "I have a fucking headache..." He whispered to himself. He stood up and went to his medicine cabinet in the bathroom. He took out a bottle of aspirin and plopped a pill in his mouth and sipped some water from the sink. He then splashed water into his face and looked in the mirror.

Akira... you look a hot mess right now..

He left the bathroom and went to his bedroom. He stripped off his clothes and flopped on his bed. "I remember that day when I took Takanori to an anime convention. He really wanted to go so I just took him. And that time when I showed him around the police headquarters."

Flashback

"Hey Akira. And hello... uhh..." Yuu says.

"This is Matsumoto Takanori, my best friend." Akira smiled. Yuu smiled at the younger teen.

"I'm Shiroyama Yuu. You're a cute little dude." He held out his hand to give Takanori a handshake. Takanori gave him a hesitating handshake.

"I'm Uke Yutaka." The boy with brown long and curly hair with a bang in front of his right eye said. He was tall and very slim. He had some biceps. So did Yuu. Akira smiled.

"Ehh... how old is he? He looks... young....er..." Yuu asked.

"I'm 15..." Takanori said and twirled his hair. Akira leaned in to Yuu to whisper in his ear.

"I think he is really sexy." Akira whispered and smirked. Yuu nodded at the statement. Akira went back to Takanori's side.

"Well... we are about to go get lunch. See ya!" Yutaka said and waved goodbye and brought Yuu along with him. Takanori pursed his lips and looked up at Akira.

"What did you say to Yuu in his ear?" Takanori smirked and crossed his arms. Akira was tinted red now. He bit his bottom lip and put his hands on the small shoulders of Takanori. He leaned his face in to Takanori's.

"Don't worry about it..." Akira then kissed Takanori's cheek. He smiled and so did Takanori. They both held hands and walked to Akira's office.

End of Flashback

Akira sighed and out of nowhere thought perverted thoughts. What the actual fudge Akira. What the actual fudge. "That ass. Whew that's some nice ass he has too." That made him feel a little bit better but not enough. He giggled at that perverted statement. Akira then closed his eyes to a deep sleep. Snore... snore...

Akira's dream

"Hey Akira! Look! Isn't it amazing!" Takanori pointed to the sparkling waterfall and leaned on the bridge railing. Akira walked over to Takanori and looked at the beautiful sighting.

"Wow. That's pretty." Akira smiled at the adorable and cute Takanori. He kept staring for a bit until Takanori looked back at him.

"What?" Takanori bit his lip.

"You're so cute! That's what."

"You're cuter." Taka said quietly and blushed.

"What?"

"Nothing Akira." Takanori blushed more and smiled. Akira leaned in closer to his younger mate and pressed his lips against the smaller one's. Their lips moved in the correct rhythm. Takanori moaned as Akira sucked on his tongue. They both pulled off and smiled at each other.

Akira's dream ends

Akira woke up from the sound of his alarm buzzing at 5:30am. He grunted and accidentally closed his eyes and overslept. "I don't feel like working today. I'm just going to call out of work."he said with his tired tone. He dialed the police headquarters main office number.

"Hello this is Kaolu speaking. How may I help you?" Kaolu spoke giving his nice sweet tone.

"Yeah. This is Akira. Umm.. I'm calling out sick today." Akira rubbed his forehead.

"Shit Akira! We are going to need you today. 'Sigh' oh well. We'll find someone to cover for you. Feel better soon." Kaoul hung up. Akira sat his phone on the inn table and plugged it up to the charger since it is on 15%. He interwind his fingers together and sat them on his chest. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

Takanori was blindfolded and tied up to a chair. He was breathing heavily because he was in so much fright that he doesn't know what is coming next. He was sweating and felt tears soak through the blindfold on his eyes. He sobbed and sobbed. There was a reason why he sobbed and screamed so much. Lee would hit his legs with a belt that had metal on it. There was a red bruise on Takanori's leg and had a blood dripping from his nose because of the cold air that would be in that basement.

"Leave me alone!!" Takanori screamed as Lee teased him and toyed with him. Lee licked all over Takanori's bare body. Yoka came inside the basement and walked over to Lee.

"Dude. I keep hearing this beeping sound in our van. It's getting on my nerves. What the hell is it? It gets louder and louder too." He said and scratched his ear.

"Do you not see I'm busy. What you are telling me is damn right irrelevant in this situation. If nothing explodes, then, we are fine." Lee says angrily. Yoka threw his hands up and left the basement. "Okay Takanori. We are gonna play a little game."

"No..." Takanori shook and felt sweat all over his body.

"Oh? You don't like games? Well, who cares what you think. We are playing a game." Lee took a razor out of his bag and cleaned it off a bit. "and the game begins............. now.." Takanori gasped and heard footsteps walk towards him. He felt a thin cold compress touch his chest and slide down to his stomach.

"We are playing the quiet game. If you aren't quiet when I penetrate you, this is where this razor is going. You here?"

"No please! Don't do thi--"

"Shhhh....." Takanori was hushed by Lee. "You have to be quiet remember?" Lee unbuckled his pants and took them off revealing his member. He untied Takanori and pushed him on the floor. He forcefully positioned Takanori and entered inside of him. Takanori tried not to scream, but failed. The razor wasn't jabbed into his stomach but to his thighs. And it also hit the side of his stomach which kinda bled more when Lee pulled it out. Takanori made more screams once all the pain mixed in together in his body.

After a few minutes of thrusting and finally reached his climax inside of Takanori, he pulled off and left the room, turned the basement light off, and locked the door. Takanori slowly took the blindfold off revealing his blue emerald eyes. All he saw was darkness.

"Am I dead?" He asked himself. Suddenly, a voice appeared out of nowhere.

"No. You're not." It was his conscience.

"Then, w-why is it so d-dark in here?" Takanori was even frightened by the voice. "W-who the hell a-are you?!"

"Woah! Language young sir."

"Huh?"

"I am your conscience." Takanori was yet confused and wanted to slap himself, but didn't have the right intentions. He thought he was going crazy.

"There's n-no advice you can g-give me. Now leave me alone. I've been in too much just to talk to something that isn't real." Takanori fussed and hugged his knees to his chest.

"I'm here to tell you that someone is coming to save you. Someone special." Special? Who did Takanori think was special? His parents are dead and so is his brother. But what about Akira? Takanori thought for a minute.

Akira is someone special...

"Are you talking about--"

"Suzuki Akira." The conscience then disappeared when a loud thump was heard. There were bunch of laughter coming from upstairs. Takanori stood up and nearly almost fell because his legs were weak. He limped to the basement steps and climbed up to the door. He look through the crack that was in the door and saw people walking back and forth. Males and females laughing. Takanori brought back the memory of his party for move-up-day that was now ruined. He then saw Lee talking with some chick that had blonde hair and was skinny, flat chested, and was pretty in the face.

Takanori sighed and felt the pain in his side. He went back down the stairs and grabbed a sharp razor off the floor and slit thin lines on his arms. He sat back at his dark corner. Then, the basement door opened. "Takanori?" A guy called out.

"W-who's.... W-what do you want?" Takanori responded shakily. The guy walked down the stairs with a flashlight and a small plate of crackers and cheese. He walked towards the scared puny fellow and gave him the plate of food. Takanori looked up at the guy and blinked. He held his knees tighter to his chest and breathed a little heavy. "P-please... don't hurt me..."

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not that ass hole Lee. I'm Aji. Now, eat up so I can take it back upstairs. If he finds out I fed you, then, we don't know what will happen to me... and you."Aji said. Aji is the one that doesn't really talk at all. But he's talking to Takanori. "I'm not really involved in this whole kidnapping you thing."

"I bet t-that's poisoned. You're t-tricking me. I-I know you are... I'm n-not eating." Takanori stuttered.

"You're hungry?" Takanori nodded. "Dude, then eat it." Takanori grabbed a cracker and bit a small piece of it. He finished that one cracker and ate the rest of the crackers and cheese on that plate. After he was finished he got a little bit thirsty. "Here is a bottle of water." Takanori took that and drink it.

"T-thank you... Why are you h-helping me?" Takanori asked.

"Because... it gives Lee no right to kidnap you or hurt you. But I can't let you go. He'll find out and kill me, find you again, and hurt you even worse. Don't tell Lee I did this you here?" Aji left the basement and closed the door and locked it. Takanori stayed in his corner and cried a bit.

"I just want to go home. Away from here. I want to be with Akira." Takanori said to himself. He the saw something on the floor. It was furry and plush. He crawled over to it and saw that it was a brown teddy bear with a red bow tie. "Who's is this?". He picked it up and read a tag. It said,"To: Sakura Shizawa. From: Your mother. Happy birthday my little 7 year old."

"That's the girl Akira was talking about. She was kidnapped by these guys. A-and k-killed..." Takanori heard another thump. He grabbed the teddy bear and hid back in his corner. He held the teddy bear tight and hugged it against his chest. Then, he heard footsteps climb down the basement stairs. Sigh... Lee again.

"Takanori?" he searched for the short male and saw him in a corner on the other side of the room.

"Ahhh!! D-Don't hurt m-me.... please! I'm begging you!! I-I'll do anything you ask!!" Takanori begged as he held the teddy bear tight.

"Shut up! I'm not going to hurt you this time...."

"Then.... w-what are you going to do to me?" Takanori asked and closed his eyes tight as Lee moved his head closer to Taka's.

"I'm not going to do anything today. But be prepared for tomorrow." Lee trailed his fingers up Takanori's thigh making him shiver. Lee left the basement and locked the door. Takanori sobbed into the teddy bear and held it tighter in his arms.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" Takanori sobbed. "Kouyou... Mom... Dad... Are gone.... Akira... save me please... you are my only hope." Takanori cried.

Akira woke up at 5:00pm. That overslept really hit the spot. He sat up and yawned. His iPhone rang.

"Hello?"

"Akira... good and bad news." Kaolu on the phone said.

"What?" Akira responded.

"We know were Takanori is. But..." Koalu stopped at 'but'

"Really?! I'm on my way to the headquarters!!"

"Wait! I didn't finish. We know where he is, but it seems that they are all the way in Mie, Japan and these 3 brothers are prepared to kill anyone that tries to come and save that boy. And we need all the necessary equipment for the hunt and it seems that YOU know what we will need." Kaolu said in his deep serious tone.

"Okay.. I'm on my way!" Akira hung up the phone at that.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 58 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
185K 4.6K 17
{No quirks, after highschool AU} Some of the boys from Class 1-A and some from other classes have joined money to buy a mansion. Everyone has their o...
28.9K 828 21
♡♡♡♡♡ Miroru Aiatsubo is 23 year old marriage and relationship councler in this hero and villain filled world. She has her own agency and everything...
11K 354 17
In which Bakugo has been beaten and abused for years... ...and one of his classmates sees the damage ~TodoBaku ~No Quirks, but still at UA ~Strong La...