WOLVES, the originals

Von cnicholson2014

"I've been running through the jungle I've been crying with the wolves To get to you, to get to you (oh to... Mehr

DISCLAIMER
CAST
- ACT ONE.
0 | The Originals
1 | Always and Forever
2 | House of the Rising Son
3 | Tangled Up In Blue
4 | Girl in New Orleans
5 | Sinners and Saints

6 | Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

244 11 0
Von cnicholson2014

————— HALEY WAS WITH CAMI, who brought flowers to her brother's grave, to find that someone had spray painted a message over the headstone. Haley gasped as she glanced at Cami. MURDERER. Cami looked only a little distressed. "We'll find someone who did this, Cami." Haley wrapped her arm around her friend, as she wiped a fallen tear, as Cami nodded solemnly. She could remember the two worst days of her life: one was Greyson Gilbert, the other was John Gilbert, both died loved by others, loved by many. "How did you cope with it?" Cami asked her as they both started to walk away from the colosseum, towards the main gates out of the cemetery. Haley sighed. "It wasn't easy, I admit, when I lost not only Greyson, I lost my sister in-law, Miranda. They're my niece and nephew's parents," She clarified at the end. Cami nodded. "John was unexpected. He died of a heart attack, just fell when he tried to get into the house." Haley was going based of what she remembered. "Greyson and Miranda died in a car crash that somehow Elena mysteriously survived." Haley rubbed her face, looking a bit pained. Cami gently grasped her hand, and squeezed it. "To new beginnings. You'll see." Cami smiled a bit wider, Haley laughed, both of them unaware of an spirit, and a male man watching from a distance, both of them had soft smiles on their faces.

In a few states over, Isaiah Mikaelson was currently sipping on his bourbon when his phone had went off. He had been helping Damon rescue Stefan from his demise, or in their case, finding him after graduation, which he was apart of, for the millionth time. Once he noticed Elijah's name on the screen he had answered it. "Elijah." Isaiah greeted his brother, his accent thick as well as his British slang came through. "We need your help." Elijah's voice interrupted his thoughts. Isaiah sat up straighter, looking concerned. "Brother?" Isaiah asked, worry laced in his tone. "Niklaus has sired a child, and Haley is here." Isaiah stood, his eyes wide. "Impossible." He breathed. He knew Haley was there, it was he who helped Haley point directions, but he couldn't believe Klaus was going to be a father. "There is more, Isaiah." Elijah spoke, knowing the next words would hit him. Hard. "Athena's alive." He spoke hesitantly, slowly, knowing the effect it would have on him. Isaiah had blamed himself for the disappearance of his younger sister, as he had thought he was meant to protect her and look after her. Isaiah was also close with her and Rebekah, but it seemed her death had taken a toll on him more than the rest of their siblings. Isaiah's eyes hardened and he clenched his jaw. "Brother, do not think for one second that I am stupid or a bloody idiot." He hissed, his veins slowly crawling underneath his eyes as he was slowly starting to get mad, which wasn't very often. Isaiah Mikaelson rarely got mad, but when he did, no one liked it because it was never pretty. "Do you think so lowly of me, little brother? I swear to you, Athena is alive. She awaits here, anxious to see you." Elijah spoke calmly, understanding that Isaiah would be hard to convince. Elijah knew that Isaiah had blamed himself for Athena's disappearance because he had been the one to watch over her that day, as he was old enough at 15 years old, she only had been 13. "Goodbye, Elijah." Isaiah spoke in a monotone voice, hanging up the phone, not wanting to hear more of the lies he was spewing. He stared intently at the fireplace, hearing footsteps. "It's true. Athena's alive." Bonnie announced. As an Original, and the youngest (after his sister vanished that is), Isaiah had the power to see the dead. It was an offering from a witch who he had rescued a couple of centuries ago. Isaiah stared evenly at the fire, Bonnie's words barely cutting through his mindmind. "Why has she not contacted me? Why hasn't anyone?" He questioned, his voice cracking. Bonnie moved to sit by Isaiah, touching his shoulder, since in an essence of sorts, he was an anchor, however, he couldn't bring back the dead, he could only see and talk to them. "Maddie wanted to tell you. She called you, remember? You was in England, searching for something, and by the time you returned, Athena had left to find Thomas." Bonnie told him softly. Isaiah and Bonnie has a close relationship, they were friends, allies. The Bennett family owed Isaiah, one for saving an old ancestor from dying, and another for helping to free her family. Isaiah turned to look at Bonnie, as a tear slipped down his cheek. He was not a man of emotions, always having them under a mask, but his family, Maddie, his friends, they were his weakness. She wiped his tear with a smile. "Go to New Orleans, see her, Isaiah. You haven't seen her in a thousand years." Bonnie pointed out. "Tell her that I'm okay, and I'm watching over her." She added in, before she had faded away, possibly to find Damon or Jeremy. Isaiah was left alone, in his thoughts, his memories plaguing him.

In Denver, Colorado, Maddie Gilbert was attending high school, unaware of the supernatural world revolving around her. Damon and Stefan both protested at first, until they realized that Elena, who had escaped one point and had compelled her to leave town. Isaiah had intervened and told the brothers that he had sent her to Denver, but it had been too late to reverse her memories, which angered both of the brothers. Caspian and Tatum were with her, posing as the Salvatore cousins, as they wanted to follow Maddie and protect her from everything, including themselves if they necessarily had to. Tatum and Caspian both had received a phone call from Isaiah, requested to keep her there whilst he returned to New Orleans, knowing his family needed him. Isaiah was in love with Maddie, and he had planned to invite her to live with him, soon when the drama was over with. Currently, Maddie was working in a coffee shop, as her friends were at the apartment, discussing plans for Maddie and Mystic Falls.

By the time Isaiah had arrived in New Orleans, thankful for his vampirism speed genuinely for the first time ever, he made it within a half an hour from Mystic Falls. He entered the Mikaelson plantation where he heard voices: his sisters and his brothers. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees." Isaiah heard Rebekah scoffed at Klaus. Klaus shook his head. "Nonsense. Elijah's back, Isaiah's on his way. In their presence, all problems turn to pixie-dust and float away." Athena looked at him from the corner of her eye, smiling. Klaus smiled back. Isaiah noticed Elijah, and followed him into the room. "Strange, I don't recall any pixie-dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure." Elijah spoke. "Nor did I recall having any whilst my travels from a certain town to deal with a certain graduation I'm forced to do, once again." Isaiah chimed in, causing surprise from the three in the room. Athena stiffened, eyes wide in shock, awe, denial and confusion. Isaiah waved shyly, as he was the second to youngest, but he also had confusion on his face. "A-Athena?" He choked, eyes wide once he realized that she looked older. Klaus frowned, glancing at his younger brother. Elijah noticed. Rebekah stood up, moving the conversation along. "What are you doing with mother's spellbook?" She asked, seeing Elijah opened Esther's grimoire. "Well, I'm exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina, and my lovely friend Haley, that I would share a few pages from Mother's grimoire and I told Haley I explain to her about our family's tale, since, it seems, someone compelled her to forget." He gave a pointed look to his youngest (now) sibling. Isaiah rolled his eyes. "I did no such thing, I barely intervened when Sienna was compelled by Elena." Isaiah scowled with a dark look in his eye. Athena stiffened with a growl. "That doppelbitch did what!?" She hissed, her eyes glowing. Isaiah raised his hands in surrender, knowing Athena and Maddie did get along, in fact, she had been the first to befriend Sienna, right before Rebekah. And in Maddie's life, they both met through Bonnie, when the Bennett witch awakened her. Maddie had been helpful, and Athena heavily relied on Maddie and Haley since then. Isaiah took a deep, unnecessary breath, but he was somewhat prone to human acts. "Elena had tried to compel Maddie to forget the whole supernatural world." In which Elijah had cut in. "Alike Miss. Gilbert." Elijah supported, which Isaiah nodded. "However, I had intervened, and tweaked a few words, in this case, Maddie doesn't know it exists, however, she is safe." He gave a pointed look to Athena, who was scowling and muttering curses towards the doppelgänger. "Maddie is unharmed, little sister." Isaiah soft words penetrated her ears, making Athena relax. Isaiah watched, mesmerized by the beauty of his younger sister, who seemed to be older. Isaiah was lost. "Nik, do tell, why does Athena look much older than I?" He asked, hurt in his tone. He was used to babying Athena, very much alike his elder siblings. Athena stiffened, eyes diverting, Klaus ignored his question as he continued to read. Isaiah took that as he wasn't going to get an answer. He turned around, hurt and sadness evident in his eyes. Elijah made his leave, leaving Isaiah, Rebekah, Klaus and Athena in the room. Isaiah turned around and walked towards the pool. Athena bit her lip, her eyes stung with tears. She didn't think it would hurt him. But she hadn't ask to grow. She knew that Isaiah always followed her, loyal to her, so she was unsurprised by his emotions, but she didn't think he'd be hurt that she was older. Athena started to follow him, leaving Rebekah and Klaus to glance at one another.

Isaiah sat in a chair outside. "Isaiah..." Athena trailed off, sighing. "You know, when you were born, all I thought of, 'I can protect her now' instead of being the youngest." He spoke soft, his voice was gentle, and alluring. Athena sat beside of her brother. Isaiah turned to Athena. "I always carried you around, I was always attached to you, as my responsibility as an older brother to protect you. It seems I failed that." Isaiah took a steady breath. Athena's breath hitched, as she knew Isaiah was compassionate with his words. Isaiah smiled slightly. "When you disappeared, I was devastated, you know. I blamed myself for your disappearance. Kol and I were supposed to watch you, or Kol and Nik were supposed to watch us. I let my guard down and you disappeared. I was distraught for days. It took Finn, Elijah and Nik to get me to feed." Isaiah whispered, his eyes pained. "I thought I lost you, for good." He continued, tears brimming in his eyes. He looked away from Athena then, staring out at the pool waters. She knew better than to speak up, knowing he was the most emotional out of the family. Yet she slid her hand into his, giving a squeeze. "Isaiah, I've been in a coffin." She told him gently. "Bonnie explained things to me." He replied softly. Athena's eyes widened. "She's dead, but I have a way to interact with them, I guess you can say." Isaiah smiled sadly. Her eyes brimmed with tears. "She's sorry that she couldn't be here for you. And she loves you. She said that she's watching over you." He whispered. Athena teared up, sniffling. She moved to Isaiah's lap, her childish side of her never wavering. He automatically wrapped his arms around her, as he began to rock her. She buried her face into his neck, inhaling his scent. "Don't leave." She sobbed then, clutching to her brother tightly. "Never." Isaiah promised, closing his eyes as he had tears fallen down his cheeks. They both were silent, unaware that Klaus and Rebekah had been watching from where they were sitting.

Haley was sitting on Davina's bed, sketching in her sketchbook that she had in her bag. Davina was sitting next to her, watching her. The two girls had became to know one another, and Davina understood that she had no memories unless Elijah, or a Mikaelson was present. Davina told Haley of her life, about the sacrifice, about everything. Haley instantly became a mother figure to Davina, which she slowly was warming up to, but she had kept Haley on a leash. Elijah arrived, leaning against the doorway, knocking on the door. Haley and Davina looked up. He held the grimoire in a cloth. "I made you two a promise." Davina smiled, pleased to know he kept his vow. "Come in." She spoke. Davina spread a page of the grimoire on the table once he handed it to her, Haley sitting on the bed still. "It's a spell of unknotting?" The witch realized, confused. Haley sat up straighter, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Elijah held a knitted rope toward her and Haley. "This is a sanguinum knot. The witches use it as representational magic. If you can unknot this using that spell, you will have taken a step towards learning control. This is one of my mother's later spells. It requires much more power than you realize. Now, if you can perform this, then I shall return with another page." Elijah walked toward the door, stopping, looking at Davina. "A spell of your choosing, next time." Haley widened her eyes, as she watched the two. She slowly stood up, and walked towards Davina and the table, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, tilting her head. "Isaiah is also here." Elijah added in. Haley and Davina snapped their heads up. "Tell him I said I miss him." Davina spoke. Elijah's eyes softened, nodding his head. "Of course. Miss. Gilbert will keep you company." He responded, before he turned around, walking out of the room, leaving. He looked slightly guilty for what they didn't know, continuing to walk away. And Haley knew something was up with Elijah.

Haley and Davina sat down, as she was watching Davina focus. "How did you know Isaiah?" Haley asked curiously, tilting her head. Davina smiled wistfully. "He saved my life, and told Marcel to hide me. Isaiah was furious that a couple of teens were being used. Isaiah has a thing for teens and kids." She explained, as she read over the spell. "I know, Isaiah told me and my niece. You would have loved her." Haley told her honestly, smiling at the thought of Maddie enjoying Davina's company. "I owe Isaiah my life." Davina stated simply, as she let a small smile upon her lips, looking towards Haley. "He did tell me about her, you know. You're lucky to have her, Isaiah loves her." Davina revealed, with a soft smile upon her lips. Unbeknownst to the two girls, Selina watched with a small smile, as her red hair flowed down her back. She sat on the coffin that appeared to be closed, keeping an eye on them, knowing Haley was her blood, and Isaiah would have wanted her too.

Hayley and Rebekah were sitting on the couch. Athena walked in. "Time for the demon spawn to snack." Hayley sighed. "I really wish you wouldn't call her that." She spoke in a slightly annoyed tone "Oh, sorry, have you picked another name yet?" Athena asked teasingly, holding out a basket of fruit. "Take one, the plantation's lousy without them." Hayley chose an apple and grasped it in her hand. "I feel fine... which is weird. I'm sure it's Sophie-related." Athena scoffed. "Then, do me a favor, and don't die on our watch. We'll never hear the end of it." She knew that Isaiah, Elijah and Klaus for sure wouldn't. "You know, when I first met both of you, I thought you were real bitches." Hayley explained. Athena smirked, alike her brother Klaus. Rebekah smiled. "What changed your mind?" The blonde asked. Isaiah appeared entering with a cup of milk, and a plate of assorted fruit slices. Athena and Rebekah turned to see him enter. "Oh, I still think you're both bitches." Hayley responded, smiling as she taken an apple slice off the plate. "I've just grown to like that about you two. And Isaiah's alright, I guess." Isaiah rose a silent eyebrow at Hayley. Rebekah chuckled, Athena's lips twitching in amusement. "Aw, well, that's sweet of you to say." The blonde smiled, her expression turning serious. "Remember it when I'm gone." Isaiah froze in mid-air. Rebekah winced, forgetting about her younger siblings. Athena stiffened. "Gone?" Athena repeated. "Where are you going?" She asked quietly, trying not to show how the sudden words affected her. Isaiah watched them with concern. "Bekah..." He trailed off. "I only came to town to make sure everything was okay with Elijah." Rebekah told them. "He's fine, and he hasn't punished Klaus for daggering him, so... as usual, they'll be thick as thieves, and I'll be left to clean up the mess. It's time for me to fly the coop." Athena froze, staring at her older sister, saying nothing. Isaiah scoffed, turning around and exiting the room. His heart pang, hurt. Athena noticed, knowing that he came to town to see all of them, herself and Rebekah included. "Oh..." Hayley trailed off, going to bite the apple slice, then started to feel weak. Athena's eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong?" Hayley shook her head. "I don't know. Probably morning sickness..." Athena placed her hand on Hayley's forehead. "Oh, you're burning up, actually..." Isaiah came in, and picked up Hayley, ignoring Rebekah, as Athena followed the two upstairs to Hayley's room. Rebekah sighed, closing her eyes.

Davina looked at the page Elijah had given her. Haley grabbed it, looking it over, trying to read it. "Phes-maytos omnio leglares cold date sangoreum." Davina smiled, shaking her head, amused that she even attempted to read it. "You're saying it all wrong. Hold it up for me, Haley." Haley held it up for her to see. Davina held her hands over the knot, reading from the page. "Phesmatos omnio legares coldate sangorium." They looked at the knot. The knot didn't change. Davina exhaled in frustration, running her hands through her hair before angrily hitting her easel. "I give up!" The room started to shake. Haley looked around, turning to Davina. "Hey, Davina, calm down and try again." The room stopped shaking. "How do you know I'll be able to do it?" Davina asked her. Haley smiled softly. "I may not you, Davina Claire, the strongest witch, but I can sense something good in you. You remind me of my niece. Maddie would have given you amazing advice, and tell you not to give up. If I know Bennett witches can do it, so can you. Don't give up." Haley squeezed her shoulders. Davina smiled wider, sighing as she nodded. Haley smiled softly. "That's my girl." Selina whispered with a smile.

Haley sensed something was wrong as she looked up from watching Davina. Davina, unfortunately noticed. "Haley?" She asked worriedly. Over the last few days, Davina realized that she could trust Haley, after all, Haley was devoted to the teen witch. Haley shook her head. "Something's wrong... I—I don't know." She muttered, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as she closed her eyes. "Elijah, something's wrong with Elijah." She told her, eyes wide. Davina's eyes widen in worry. "Go." She nodded her head, waving her hand over her. "You're cloaked, Marcel can't see you." She told her softly. Haley sighed in relief, standing up. "Thanks D, I'll be back soon." She kissed her forehead, hugging her tightly. Haley left the room, heading to the plantation house.

Hayley laid in bed. Rebekah blotted sweat from her forehead and chest. "Stop fussing, will you?" Athena muttered, irritated that she didn't know what to do to help one of her wolves. "Elijah will be here any minute." Isaiah helped Rebekah as he rubbed Hayley's shoulders, as he began to sing quietly. Both Rebekah and Athena closed their eyes, a small smile upon their lips. It's been centuries since they heard Isaiah sing. "I feel like I've been microwaved." Hayley murmured. "Hey! Just because you're carrying a baby, doesn't mean you get to act like one." Rebekah pointed out. Haley ran inside the house, her eyes glowing gold. "Whose hurt?" She panted heavily, leaning against the doorway. Athena, Isaiah and Rebekah looked up at her. "Haley?" Isaiah questioned. Haley snapped her head to Isaiah. "Isaiah, shouldn't you be in Mystic Falls?" She asked confused. Isaiah smiled, amused. "Well, duty calls from Elijah." He told her. Elijah and Sophie walked in right at that moment. Haley moved to Isaiah's side, looking towards Hayley, frowning. Rebekah stood up while Athena turned to face them, her eyes narrowing at the witch. "What the bloody hell is she doing here?" She snapped. Sophie sighed. "I'm trying to help." Haley rose an eyebrow, turning to Isaiah. He rolled his eyes and leaned down to her height to explain the situation. Haley's eyes widen in shock. "No." She breathed in horror. Isaiah nodded mutely, frowning. Haley turned to see Elijah. "Athena, let her do what she can." Elijah told her. "I may know a way to slow the fever down." Sophie told them. "But, I'm gonna need some special herbs. I'll text you the list." Haley instinctively moved in front of both Athena and Hayley. Isaiah noticed, turning to his sisters, who both shook their heads. They both realized that it was an instinct, which confused them, but now wasn't the time to talk. Elijah nodded at Rebekah in encouragement. Rebekah smiled patronizingly. "Fine. Happy to play the fetch girl." Rebekah walked out of the room, pushing the towel she was using into Elijah's chest, walking out and leaving. "Give me that." Haley told Elijah, taking the towel as she moved to Hayley's side. Sophie watched with interest. Athena noticed. "She's off limits." Elijah spoke calmly, his eyes narrowed at the witch. Isaiah noticed as he sighed, moving towards Haley and Hayley, helping keeping her company. Elijah walked out. Athena watched idly, feeling worry consume her body.

Haley followed Hayley to the pool as Hayley was wrapped in a towel, sitting beside the swimming pool. Athena stood behind them, checking Hayley's temperature. Elijah assisted Sophie in helping with the herbs as Isaiah stood idle, watching the scene with attempt attention. Athena took off her jacket. "She's burning up. We need to do this now." Haley stood up, as she shook off her jacket as well. "Get her in the water." Sophie instructed. Elijah jumped into the pool, helping Hayley in. Isaiah took off his vest, button up shirt, as he revealed his bare chest, with an X mark by his heart. Isaiah went to the other side of Hayley and held her waist. Athena had seen Isaiah take off his shirt, and her eyes had widen at the scars and how toned he was. Haley noticed but didn't comment. Sophie mixed herbs in a cup and followed them in. "I don't see how a midnight swim is supposed to help." Athena told them. Haley knew what Sophie was doing. "Her temperature is sky-high, Athena." Haley explained gently, and patiently. "The water, with the help of the herbs, should cool us down." Sophie added in, stepping into the pool, handing Hayley a drink. "Drink this." She looked at the two brothers. "You're going have to get her heart rate down." Isaiah looked at Sophie, eyes raised at her question, but helped nevertheless. "How do you suggest I do that?" Elijah asked. "Hold her, Elijah." Haley told from the edge of the pool waters. "It's a natural human remedy to slow the heart rate and reduce blood pressure. It helped Maddie." Isaiah's head snapped to Haley's when he heard his love's name. Haley gave him a smile. "This is never gonna work." Athena muttered, but allowed them continue. Isaiah helped Elijah cradle Hayley in the pool. "Davina will break the link. Haley should return to her." Elijah told them. Haley hesitated, but nodded as she walked out, leaving the four behind. Hayley cling to Elijah, groaning in pain, gasping for breath. Isaiah held the cup from Sophie, as he watched his brother stare at Hayley. Athena had noticed this as well, and frowned. Elijah held Hayley in the pool. Hayley hyperventilated. "I can't breathe." Isaiah moved to Hayley's face, cradling it gently. "Okay, long deep breaths, Hayley." Isaiah told her softly. "Look at me. Long deep breaths, just focus on the sound of my voice. Elijah is holding you. Listen to his breathing." Isaiah gave Elijah a look, which he immediately started to breathe deeply. Isaiah whispered the next sentences. "You'll be okay. You'll be okay. My brother will have my head if you don't breathe." Athena giggled, as she covered her mouth. Elijah's lips twitched. Sophie quirked her lip. Hayley tried to laugh at the joke, but she couldn't. Hayley began to scream. The clock in Athena's phone strike 9:00pm. Sophie started to gasp, as Hayley continued to groan in pain. Isaiah started to sing softly, Athena frowned worriedly at Hayley.

Haley rushed into the St. Anne's Church attic and noticed the knot completely unravel itself in midair. Haley stood next to Davina, looking at the knot. "Davina, open your eyes." Davina heard Haley and opened them, looking at the unknotted rope in completely surprise, smiling, giggling in happiness. "Oh, my God. Haley, I did it!" Haley laughed softly. "You did it." Haley told her with proudness. Davina wrapped her arms around Haley with a wide smile. "Thanks, Haley." Haley smiled. "I told you, if you believe in yourself, you can do it. I knew you could." Haley told her softly. Davina smiled, laughing. Haley smiled, having a curious thought of how the knot, Elijah and Hayley was involved.

Sophie looked at the sky. "I just felt it lift." Athena sighed in relief. Hayley started to calm down. Elijah looked stunned and Isaiah was surprised. Hayley stood on her own, but still leaned against Elijah. Isaiah moves towards the edge of the pool, as he had noticed his brother getting close to the wolf. Isaiah knew fairly well that the wolf destined to marry Hayley wouldn't appreciate his brother's upbringing for her. But Isaiah stayed silent, raising an eyebrow at his sister, tilting his head. Athena nodded, understanding his words. The two had a way of communicating without words, and they also came up with a language that only the two would know and understand, it was a way for them to bond and communicate without ears. Isaiah turned to see the two glance at one another. Athena raised her eyebrow at their shared moment, Isaiah tilted his head in mild curiosity. Elijah quickly let go, leading Hayley out of the pool. "Come on, let's go." Sophie looked up to the two. "Elijah, Isaiah... as soon as your brother finds out that the link is broken, he'll kill Agnes." Athena scoffed. "I know you don't own me anything, but please, don't let him kill her." Elijah fused out of the pool, pulling his phone out of his jacket on the table, handing it to Isaiah, who took it. "Isaiah! She's our only access to the power we need to survive. Promise me that you'll stop him." Isaiah dialed a number into Elijah's phone, making a call. "It's me. Where are you? Don't hurt her. I'll be there shortly with Elijah." He hung up, handing Elijah's phone in return. He turned to Sophie. "I'll make you one last promise. I won't let my brother kill Agnes." Sophie nodded. Elijah picked up his jacket and shoes, walking away. Isaiah quickly followed after getting dressed. Sophie and Hayley turned to get out of the pool. Hayley stopped at the steps. "I know you were just using me to save your people, but try it again, and I'll kill you." Hayley walked away. Sophie sighed in defeat as Athena smirked. Athena also knew that Isaiah would kill Agnes, and not Klaus, which mildly surprised her honestly.

Rebekah and Athena followed Isaiah into Elijah's bedroom. Elijah was finishing getting dressed in dry clothes, standing in the doorway. Isaiah had gotten dressed, his casual vest and tie shirt and slacks. He turned to see his sisters. Rebekah smiled. "The unlinking spell worked. Maybe now we can make plans—." Isaiah sighed. "Not now, Rebekah." Elijah told her. "Can we discuss this when I return?" Elijah and Isaiah walked toward the door in a hurry, leaving. Athena started to follow. "I won't be here when you return." Rebekah told her. Athena stopped walking, turning toward her. "That sounds like a goodbye. Just know, Isaiah is deeply hurt." Athena spoke. Rebekah hesitated. "I guess it is. I only came to New Orleans to make sure Elijah was safe. He is. I thought that I might be able to convince you to come with me, but here you are, with Nik and Isaiah." Rebekah told her baby sister. "Then you should stay. For us." Athena told her. Rebekah shook her head. "This thing that you, Isaiah, Elijah, Niklaus are doing, I want no part of it." Rebekah started to cry. "I just want to be free of everything, Ena. And you deserve to travel and not be stuck in a bloody city." She told her. "Well, then go." Athena told her, diverting her gaze. "Leave, let isaiah be in more pain that he's ever has. Let me suffer that I won't have my big sister beside me." With that, Athena left the room, leaving Rebekah to think and cry.

By the time Isaiah, Elijah and Athena made it to St. Anne's Church, they found their brother arguing with Agnes and father Kieran. "Leave her." Isaiah told him. Klaus pulled Agnes into a headlock, standing back watching them walk closer. "I gave my word." Kieran stood. "You tend to give your word at the most inopportune times, brother." Athena told him. "We've been doing things your way all day. Come on. Just one little snap, and it's 'Toodle-loo Agnes.' She deserves it." Elijah and Isaiah ignored Athena, looking at Klaus. "Nik, don't make another move. You have asked for my forgiveness. I will grant you that forgiveness, but do not make me break my word." Isaiah calmly spoke to his brother. Klaus glared at Isaiah, considering it. Klaus knew how Isaiah always kept his word, along with Elijah. After a moment, he let Agnes go, raising his arms in a shrug. "My noble younger brother, how was that for personal growth, eh? Still, it is just like you to spoil all of my fun." Isaiah looked at Agnes. "Oh, not necessarily, Athena?" Athena smiled. "Yes, brother." Athena rushed over to the first witch, ripping his heart out, letting the body fall. She used the other hand to throw witch two into the air, making him fall onto the pews and snap his own neck due to the fall. She turned to the second witch, ripping out his heart, letting the body fall. She turned towards the others with a heart in each hand, letting them fall to the floor, blood dripping from her fingertips, nonchalant yet pleased. Isaiah smirked, seeing Agnes watched in horror. Behind Agnes, Klaus smiled proudly. Elijah stalked towards Agnes. "Now, Isaiah and I swore you would not die by my brother's hand. I said nothing of keeping over Athena or that you would not die at by my own." He grabbed Agnes by her throat, pushing her back. "Nobody hurts my family and lives." He snapped her neck, killing her, letting her body fall to the floor. Elijah turned to leave, walking the aisle. "No one." Isaiah spoke deadly calm, his eyes deadly cold, staring at the dead body of Agnes with a slow smirk upon his lips. Both Athena and Klaus shivered at Isaiah's tone, but they both watched him follow Elijah, smiling smugly and proudly.

Haley was in the foyer when someone knocked on the door. Haley followed Hayley to the door in annoyance. "Ugh, what the hell, Josh?" Hayley opened the door to reveal Marcel, startled. Haley gasped, eyes wide. "Hayley." Haley instinctively grabbed Hayley's hand, pulling her behind her. Marcel remained unfazed, having heard of the Gilbert girl from the wolves. "Hi, there. I'm Marcel. I don't think we've met." Hayley looked scared and angry. Haley looked at Marcel in confusion, curiosity, and unaffected by his presence.

Athena stood next to Elijah, calling someone. Rebekah was in her car, answering, putting the phone on speaker. "Goodbye means goodbye, Athena." Isaiah entered the foyer, shaking his head. His eyes held concern and worry, and Athena was in a full panic mode, but didn't dare show it. "Are they wish you?" Elijah took Athena's phone, putting it on speaker. "What the hell are you talking about?" Rebekah asked. "Haley and Hayley are gone." Elijah told her. "Where are they?" Isaiah looked toward the door. "What?" Rebekah asked worriedly. Klaus walked in anxiously. "Marcel was here." Elijah looked worried. Athena looked stunned, slowing growing angry as she heard. Isaiah's breath hitched. Isaiah knew that Marcel knew of Haley, and of Maddie, but this, this was too low Marcel to pull. Isaiah narrowed his eyes, as he clenched his jaw. "Excuse me, I have someone important business to discuss." Isaiah spoke calmly, as he walked towards Athena, kissing her temple before he rushed out.

Haley was unconscious in the back of the bronco, as she had been knocked unconscious. The wolves had trailed of her scent along with Hayley's. Three wolves in particular was angry, angry that two of their own had been kidnapped and tied up. Two of them paced back and forth as the biggest one stared at the bronco, not once wavering his gaze. He would find whoever did this, and kill them.

▬▬▬▬ ☆☆☆☆ ▬▬▬▬

•• After a long update, I finished this chapter. You're welcome!
•• So, things happened, for one, Isaiah has returned and appeared! For those of you, who don't know Isaiah, he is a Mikaelson, and he appeared in Reincarnated. They'll be mentions of Maddie and the others that's for sure.
•• I'm anxious to write this next chapter, because we get to see how Haley truly fights with her instincts, and that someone will shock Haley.
•• Stay tuned for Bloodletting!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.3K 670 7
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
5.6K 167 14
ALL I WANT In which he thought she was dead. [ The Originals AU Short S...
135K 4.1K 46
Born in conflict, raised in misery, taught since the first day of her life to hate vampires and everything they stood for. The Crescent Princess was...
121K 2.4K 22
Before Kol died as Kaleb, he and Davina had gotten together and gotten pregnant. Now Davina has to find a way to bring back not only the love of her...