WOLVES, the originals

Por cnicholson2014

"I've been running through the jungle I've been crying with the wolves To get to you, to get to you (oh to... Mรกs

DISCLAIMER
CAST
0 | The Originals
1 | Always and Forever
2 | House of the Rising Son
3 | Tangled Up In Blue
4 | Girl in New Orleans
5 | Sinners and Saints
6 | Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

- ACT ONE.

2.2K 69 5
Por cnicholson2014

— BAD BLOOD.

AFTER SO MANY MONTHS OF living in Mystic Falls, Haley Gilbert decided that she deserved some peace. So she had told Damon Salvatore to compel her with her permission, of course. Haley knew that Damon compelling her would upset her niece, Elena, but Haley decided that she wanted to live a life for awhile without drama. So, several weeks later, Haley Gilbert, with no memory of the supernatural world decided to take a pin and a map. New Orleans, LA is where home is. But with wolves, vampires and hybrids. With a new baby on the way in the Mikaelson mansion, Haley discovers that her loyalty lies with the wolves, with her pack-mate and Queen, Athena Mikaelson, instead of the vampire world.

| THE ORIGINALS, SEASON ONE. |

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

121K 2.4K 22
Before Kol died as Kaleb, he and Davina had gotten together and gotten pregnant. Now Davina has to find a way to bring back not only the love of her...
604K 20.3K 112
"Who the hell is she?" "That would be the lovely, Ingrid Mikaelson. My wife." ---- TVD: Season...
11K 663 7
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
266K 7.4K 42
โ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐”๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐, ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐„๐๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡, ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡. ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐‹๐„, ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ...