Sinful Heart : Pride [Jookyun]

Od _Yoonki_

"W-Why are you in my room?!" "I'm your lucky prize, Jooheon the prideful demon!" "D-Demon?" When Changkyun h... Viac

Sin 0
Sin 1
Sin 2
Sin 3
Sin 4
Sin 5
Sin 6
Sin 7
Sin 8
Sin 9
Sin 10
Sin 11
Sin 12.5
Sin 13
Sin 14
Sin 15
Sin 16
Sin 17
Sin 18
Sin 19
Sin 20
Sin 21
Sin 22
Sin 23
Sin 24
Sin 25
Sin 26
Sin 27
Sin 28
Sin 29
Sin 30
Sin 31
Sin 32
Sin 33
Sin 34
Sin 35
Sin 36
Sin 37
Sin 38
Sin 39
The End of All Sins
C O M P L E T E D

Sin 12

2.7K 164 163
Od _Yoonki_

Minhyuk and Changkyun glanced at Jooheon in confusion after hearing the demon say out the name out loud in mere surprise. Of course, the two couldn't see the other demon that Jooheon was facing. 

A smirk was plastered on Wrath's face. "Long time no see, Pride." Wrath waved a little, his cocky smirk never leaving his face. Jooheon couldn't help but grin. 

Among all the sins, Jooheon befriended with Wrath. 

Shownu glanced at his demon with furrowed brows, his plump lips pursed in consideration. He isn't sure what his demon was talking about as he couldn't see the other. 

"I be back," Wrath hums as he smacked Shownu's ass making the other flinch. Shownu looked at him, mouth gaping to protest, however Wrath was already leaving the room and Jooheon followed not informing Minhyuk and Changkyun his leave. All three were left with confusion. 

"You wreak of his scent," Jooheon mumbled as he stood alone with his friend. The other laughed, "I may have fucked him." he shrugged with no shame. Jooheon already knew his friend was similar to lust, the two connected as they have a desire. When not reached, Wrath was born to be the reaction of it all - Anger. Wrath, or Kihyun his official name, was a perfectionist and desired everything to meet his standards. If not, he gets annoyed or even burst into flames. 

Personally, Jooheon found Kihyun scary when enraged. Not the typical nagging or the irritated state of the other, but Kihyun have burnt down places due to his own wrath. He was top three of all sins to be afraid of. Gluttony and Pride being the first two.

If Jooheon was honest, he never liked Gluttony. They were too similar. The two want power, they both craved for it. Jooheon was the king with his own crown, while Gluttony was the one to want anything in relation with a crown. It will be a crown of gold or thorns, but never a paper crown. Since they were so similar, Gluttony and Pride never got along. 

The two were always at competition and Pride hated someone challenging him on his throne. He fucking hated Gluttony.

"Minhyuk wreaks of your scent," Kihyun chuckles and Jooheon shrugged. "He's best friends with Kyunnie," Jooheon watched his friend relax his small body against the wall. "I feel bad for him." Kihyun says with a blunt tone, and Jooheon chuckled. 

Seems like his friend didn't change after many years. 

"Heard the news? Sloth was killed. New demon took the place, though." Kihyun tilted his head, as though he was thinking about the new demon taking placement of Sloth's place. Jooheon hums, "Who is it?" he asks, interested. 

It was always interesting news when one of the sins die. 

The sins were powerful, even Sloth although they are the less motivated. Power holds inside them, and it will be very unfortunate to hear about Sloth's defeat. Personally, Jooheon never cared if a sin died. But, it was very interesting on how they died. 

It was the tea he loved to sip. He knew he was the one that would never end like them. 

"Not sure. I heard its another demon competing for his place. He won it. His name is Hyungwon," Kihyun shrugged and Jooheon pursed his lips in consideration. He never got to know the last Sloth, but he heard the last Sloth was the less problematic one among all of them. In fact, he was the one never bounded. Although, laziness take over every human, Sloth doesn't give a single fuck about people, whatsoever. 

Not like Sloth's tendencies were unmotivated, he just never gave a care. Humans were boring to him. But now, with a new Sloth, Jooheon wondered if this will cause a change among the sins. Especially friendship-wise or compromises. It was always difficult to get along with a newcomer. 

Sins were a family, and having someone randomly walking in to join the household was awkward and weird. Personally, Jooheon hated family meetings. Of course, they meet sometimes - more like rarely - due to any disruption in Hell. The sins were the powerful demons, and were needed when in combat. Of course, that is when Satan needs them. 

However, that was rare. 

Even if a sin died, during combat or not, Satan does not give a single fuck. They let it pass as though nothing have happened. 

"It seems like you grew attached to Changkyun," Kihyun tilted his head and Jooheon left his thoughts. He chuckled, "You think?" he knew Kihyun was smart. Kihyun was the smartest out of all sins, at times demons come to him for any wisdom. It was odd since he was a demon, and it was weird to find a demon to seek for wisdom. It seemed such a angel thing to do, doesn't it? 

Kihyun nodded. "I am not stupid. I know what you did at the competition," Kihyun states and Jooheon clicked his tongue. "Does news spread quickly?" he sighs, and Kihyun shrugged. "You manipulated someone, for someone. That is a big thing. Also, I wasn't the only one watching. No place keeps demons out, except anything related to the holy Christ whatever. I was pissed because it was supposed to be Shownu's win," Kihyun's expression was hard to read and Jooheon sighed. 

"Sorry..." Jooheon mumbles, and Kihyun smiled a little in amusement. "You grown soft, Jooheon. That is cute," Kihyun says and Jooheon glared at him. "Shut up, you are smaller than me. You literally look like a hamster-" 

"Oh my god, have you tried the apples? You should eat some, they are very good. Better than the ones in Hell," Kihyun interrupts. Honestly, Jooheon doesn't know why his friend always spoke about food when Kihyun doesn't necessarily need food or consume food to obtain energy. It's pointless to eat. 

"There is nothing better in Hell. What are you Gluttony?" Jooheon rolls his eyes. 

"You should try food. It taste very good in your mouth." 

"You know what else taste good? Dick-"

"I am vegan, sorry." 

"What the fuck is vegan?" Jooheon furrowed his brows in confusion, not knowing the meaning of the word. Hell, the word sounds like a curse to him.

"I actually like meat, never mind." Kihyun shrugs, and Jooheon rolled his eyes. He just keeps talking about food, doesn't he?

"How is Shownu? Do you like him?" Jooheon questions and Kihyun shrugged. "It got its ups and downs. He's very boring and emotionless. But, he fucks good." Kihyun ran his fingers through his pink hair, licking his lips at the thought of Shownu. Jooheon was a bit disgusted. 

"How long were you with him?" 

"More then 3 weeks, I will tell you that." 

Jooheon smirked, knowing Kihyun have grown attached also. He wondered how Kihyun connected with a human. Kihyun doesn't get attached easily, in fact, he has a line of partners. He does get bored easily, and usually leaves after 1 week of being bounded. Jooheon was surprised to hear that Kihyun was with Shownu more then 3 weeks, as it went past his own limit. 

"Are you two a thing?" Jooheon asks, and Kihyun shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not." he had a small smile, and Jooheon found it cute to find Kihyun happy to talk about something he cherished. Knowing the other for so long, Jooheon didn't know that Kihyun can love something other then food. 

"You do know... He is human..." Jooheon says, thinking about the future. Kihyun's smile faded, and he nodded, his look becoming serious and yellow eyes gleamed back. "I rather focus on what is happening currently, then the future." Kihyun bluntly responds with, and Jooheon respected that. 

Jooheon have became a sin way after Kihyun did. Jooheon knew Kihyun have went through many hardships, before. To Jooheon's eyes, he found Kihyun the most human among all sins. But, he was the strongest of them all, especially emotions. Kihyun doesn't seem to focus a lot on his desires as he focused on anything to make his life entertaining. 

Jooheon relates, but he has to fill his desires while doing so. He needs to satisfy his own self while living the life to the fullest. 

"You may know the future, but its good to try and protect your own treasure." Kihyun states, and Jooheon considered his words. He nodded in agreement after deciphering his meaning. "Even if it is difficult, it's good to try." Kihyun smiled, and Jooheon smiled back. 

Honestly, Jooheon doesn't understand how Kihyun wasn't a angel. 

If he was, he would of been a great protector. 

Honestly, Jooheon wanted to be just like him for Changkyun. 

.

Jooheon sat on the couch, staring directly at the screen while tears streamed down his face. He sniffled as he wiped his eyes, and Changkyun looked over at him. "Are you kidding me?" Changkyun says and Jooheon took tissues, blowing his nose in them. "Shut your mouth," Jooheon said between his heavy breaths from crying. 

"Its the Lion King, dude." Changkyun rolled his eyes. Since, Jooheon was a mess with emotions, he actually couldn't handle a Disney movie. The moment of the father dying, Jooheon have broke down into tears, questioning about the character's death. Honestly, Changkyun doesn't know what is wrong with Disney having parents being killed. 

"Why the fuck did he have to die? Now the uncle is going to come in and ruin everything!" Jooheon argues with no one. Changkyun just rolled his eyes, looking down at his journal once again, pencil twisting and turning among his long fingers. He was stressed. But, he endured it as he tried to think how to structure his lyrics.

Jooheon groans, "Look at him! Hes so fucking sad! He's just a kid!" 

"He's a lion." 

"He's a fucking kid, Kyun!" Jooheon yells, taking a bite of an apple. For some reason, Changkyun had to buy apples since Jooheon asked. As a treat for being well-behaved, Changkyun have bought apples for his demon. Right when they got home, Jooheon took the bag of apples and sat the couch, asking if they should watch a movie.

As time went by, Jooheon was on a Disney movie marathon. He cried on all three movies. First it was Fox and the Hound, Up, and Toy Story. Lion King being his fourth movie, and Changkyun have kept count. He wondered when is Jooheon going to stop crying as his tears seemed endless. 

"Why don't you ever say my real name?" Changkyun questions randomly, while Jooheon intensely watched the scene of Simba growing up with a boar and meerkat. Jooheon turned away from the screen to look at Changkyun, "It's less to say." his tone was blunt, and once again his eyes were glued on the television. Changkyun rolled his eyes for millionth time during this hangout. 

He have gotten bored during Toy Story, and he wanted Jooheon to come with him to the kitchen to prepare dinner. However, the demon wouldn't budge, and insisted on watching, instead. Changkyun feels Jooheon's pain, now. The feeling of being ignored and not getting enough attention have grown on him. 

Supposedly, it was Jooheon's influence. 

"Pay attention to me," Changkyun sighs out loud. Stress finally overwhelming him as he tossed his pencil and journal on the floor, but Jooheon didn't look at him, at all. He was too focused on a lion than the younger begging for attention. Changkyun sighs loudly, taking the half eaten apple from Jooheon's hand and started eating it, himself. Jooheon didn't seem to notice as his facial expressions only reacted to the movie, instead. 

Changkyun was fucking annoyed at this point. 

"Fucking Disney movies are stupid," Changkyun cursed under his breath while walking off to his room, eating the apple in hand. Jooheon's head turned to Changkyun so fast, that he seemed like an owl for a moment. "You take that back!" Jooheon yelled, and Changkyun laughed. "Disney is shit!" he yelled back, and Jooheon huffed. 

"No!" 

"Yes!" 

"No, they are fucking great!" 

Changkyun would agree, but he didn't think Disney movies would literally result into him being ignored. He groans, childishly. 

"You're a fucking child!" Changkyun whines, sounding like a child, himself. Oh, what a hypocrite. 

"Why are you cursing at me?" Jooheon pouts, and Changkyun scoffed like a bitchy girlfriend. "You aren't paying attention to me," Changkyun sighs. 

"I am, now." 

"Fuck off," Changkyun rolls his eyes and walked in his room. He wanted to sleep, and sleep away from his stress. About to drop down on his bed, he was grabbed from behind and slammed against the wall. Changkyun grunted as his back hit against the wall, he met the mischievous eyes of Jooheon's, his mouth gaped open. 

"J-Jooheon?" The other's body was pressed closely against his, and he could hear the breathing from Jooheon. But, the only thing he can focus on was his rapid heartbeat loudly playing in his ears. His breaths became heavy, feeling flustered and even scared as he didn't think Jooheon will be like this. 

It reminded him of the first day they have met. It was funny to think about, but re-acting it didn't help his trauma of nearly being killed by Jooheon because of stabbing him, staining his white button up with blood like fresh paint. 

"You want my attention, Changkyun?" Jooheon purred, his gaze intensely gazing back at him and Changkyun couldn't respond. For some reason, he can't bring words to tumble out of his mouth, they only stained on the tip of his tongue. "I thought I was needy, but it seems like the tables have turned," Jooheon growls. 

Jooheon's eyes were gleaming back like red candles. Fire burning within those eyes. It was desire but it has a name - Lust.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Sweet Addiction Od JL

Paranormálne javy

47.5K 2.4K 20
Book VI of the Seven Sins Series It's been 20 years since Amari and Lexi met, 20 years since Amari was told not to come home unless he was willing to...
397K 22.9K 47
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 1) Lust, Glutton, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. These are the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that humans have constantly been...
19.7K 2.3K 55
"What were you up to?" he asked with a cold look. Nix just looked at him confused. Had he done something wrong? His heart was racing. That had been c...
158K 8.3K 35
Things take a turn in the ever-so-popular Luke Raynott's life when his night-terrors manifest into physical form as bruises and the involvement of a...