SMG4 Mario X Meggy: Friends F...

By SmeshBras123

Credit to @marioxspetti for the cover. Mario and Meggy have just found out that they have been friends ever... More

Prologue: The Photo
Chapter 1: Meeting Up
Chapter 2: The Parents Meeting
Chapter 3: Imagination
Chapter 4: Riding On the Bus
Chapter 5: The First Day
Chapter 7: Hello, Desti
Chapter 8: The Field Trip
Chapter 9: Revenge on Desti
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Giving this Friendship the Boot
Final Chapter: The End?

Chapter 6: "Happy" Birthday

1.5K 8 12
By SmeshBras123

After 5 months at kindergarten, Mario and Meggy are halfway there and are doing fine.

Mario got less questions wrong, while Meggy, after being lonely on the first day, got a few more friends. They were both happy.

But when it comes to outside of school, one event will make that a whole different story.

In just a couple of days, it will be Meggy's birthday, and she gave all of her friends an invitation to the party.

She didn't think this through well, as a more familiar kid is having a party on the same day.

The day of her party came, and she and Mario were on the bus riding home. Her party wasn't for another half-hour.

Meggy: This is gonna be so fun.

Mario: It sure will be exciting, huh, Meggy.

The bus arrived at Mario's house.

Mario: I might not be at your party once it starts. I still need time to get my present ready.

Meggy: That's okay, Mario. See you later.

Mario: Bye, Meggy.

Mario went into his house and told Toadsworth about Meggy's birthday party.

Toadsworth: I'm sure it'll sound like fun. So you got your present ready?

Mario: Yes I do.

Mario held a small box with a tag saying "To: Meggy. From: Mario".

Toadsworth: You have yours, Luigi?

Luigi: Yes.

Luigi held up his gift.

Toadsworth: Now all we have to do is wait.

Toadsworth fell asleep while he was waiting.

About an hour later, Mario and Luigi then noticed the time and quickly woke Toadsworth up.

Toadsworth: What... do you two... want?

Luigi: Meggy's party started 30 minutes ago.

Toadsworth: Oh my. Well, let's go then. I'll walk you two there.

Just before Mario, Luigi, and Toadsworth arrived at the house, Toadsworth noticed they forgot something.

Toadsworth: Where are your presents?

As they went back to the house to get the presents, Meggy was sitting inside her house, with nobody else around.

Mario, Luigi, and Toadsworth arrived at the party, presents and all, as they knocked on the door, and Eddie answered it.

Eddie: Looks like you're here for the party.

Toadsworth: Yes they are. My kids each brought a gift for little Meggy.

Eddie: Alright. You two have a seat beside Meggy over there.

Toadsworth: I'm giving you this camera for a while, Eddie. You give me the tapes after. And kids, I'll pick you two up when the party ends. Okay?

Luigi: Got it, dad.

Mario: Okay.

As Toadsworth went back to his house to turn Mario's cap camera back on, Mario and Luigi walked over to Meggy and noticed nobody else was here.

Meggy: Oh. Hey guys. I'm glad you came.

Luigi: It seems that nobody else was invited?

Meggy: I sent them all invitations. Maybe they're running late.

Mabel: How about you three play together? Maybe then you'll be happy.

Meggy: Yeah. Maybe by then at least one other person will show up.

Mario, Meggy, and Luigi played together, but while that was happening, nobody showed up yet.

Meggy: Anybody come yet?

Eddie: Sorry, Meggy. Still no one.

Meggy: Where is everybody? I clearly gave them all invitations.

Mabel (whispering to Eddie): Should we tell her now?

Eddie (whispering to Mabel): I don't want her to be sad, Mabel. She's our daughter. We're supposed to make her happy.

Mabel: How about we just have some cake.

The birthday cake had six candles on it. It was a homemade chocolate cake, and to Meggy, Eddie's cakes are delicious.

Mario couldn't help but feel sad for Meggy, being all alone on her birthday party.

Toadsworth: That's odd. Usually Mario gets very excited for cake that he just gobbles it up. But now, he's not that much interested. It couldn't be the flavour because Mario loves chocolate cake. What could it be?

Meggy blew the candles out of her cake softly.

Mabel: What is your birthday wish?

Meggy couldn't get her words out as she found out why her friends aren't there.

Meggy: I... wish...

Meggy started to shed a tear.

Meggy: ...for people to actually care about me.

Meggy slammed her head onto the table, as she started to cry.

Everyone around her felt sad for her, except for Mario, who started to get a little angry for the people who didn't come.

Mario: Don't you cry, Meggy. I will fix this.

Mario started to walk out the door.

Luigi: Mario. Where are you going?

Mario: Outside to where the more popular party is being held, to teach the kids who didn't arrive a lesson. I'll be back soon.

Toadsworth: Oh... no.

Mario ran outside of the house and to the other kid's birthday party. He stood up on a table and wanted attention to his important speech.

Mario: Hey! Everyone stop what you're doing!

Random kid 1: Hey. You weren't invited.

Everybody's eyes were on Mario as he's about to say something very important.

Mario: I just came from a birthday party where me and my brother were the only guests. This lonely person is a girl and her name is Meggy. She's different among everyone else because she's half-squid, and I think she's the coolest person I've ever met.

Random kid 2: Is he talking about that different-looking girl from school?

Random kid 3: The one with octopus hair?

Random kid 2: No. He's talking about the one with long hair.

Mario: Me and my brother are her only friends, and you all would rather be here than leave this poor girl in tears? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

After a few seconds of silence, one kid decides he should go because he feels sorry for her. After that, more and more kids feel very bad for leaving her in a birthday party by herself.

Mario: You all feel bad for her?

Random kid 2: Yes we do. That girl needs more care and attention. Let's all go to her party.

Half of the kids at the party agree with him, as they all followed Mario to Meggy's house, and he opened the door.

Mario: Oh Meggy. I got a surprise for you.

The kids went inside the house, surprising Meggy.

Meggy: More... kids? Mario. You did this for me?

Mario: Of course I did. You're my best friend, Meggy. And I wouldn't leave you in a birthday party by yourself.

Meggy went to Mario and hugged him.

Meggy: Thank you so much.

Mario hugged back, as the kids all apologized to Meggy for ditching on her party.

Toadsworth: You did the right thing, Mario.

For the next couple of hours, everyone was happy and had fun. Gifts were opened, the cake was eaten, and everybody played together.

Just then, the party was over, as everyone said goodbye to Meggy, after some of them befriended her. Just before Mario and Luigi were leaving, Meggy called Mario over.

Meggy: Mario. Before you leave, could you come to my room for something important?

Mario: Sure, Meggy.

They both went to her room, as she got something from her closet.

Meggy: I was working on these for a while, and after what you did for me, I think now would be a great time to show this to you.

Meggy then got out 2 bracelets.

Meggy: These are friendship bracelets.

Mario: Friendship bracelets?

Meggy: These show that we're best friends. I made these able to fit any size, so we'll be friends forever. The orange one will be for you, and the red one will be for me. That way, we'll still keep a sign of ourselves with each other.

Mario put the orange one on.

Mario: Thanks, Meggy. I promise that you and me will be friends forever.

Meggy: I promise too.

Mario: I'd better get going now. Goodbye, Meggy. My best friend.

Meggy: Bye, Mario.

Just as Mario left alongside Luigi, with Toadsworth walking them home, Meggy felt very happy about today. It was the best birthday she ever had.

Present Day

Meggy was shedding a few tears, as she turned to Mario and kissed him.

Meggy: Thank you for what you've done. I really appreciate it.

Mario: I love you, Meggy.

Meggy: I love you too, Mario.

Luigi: You did the right thing. Meggy felt very lonely, but then you came in and made her feel way better.

Mario sure did the right thing.

The next chapter will be about Meggy and Desti meeting for the first time. See you then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 76 18
A story fully centered on the multiple non sense adventures from the unpopular SMG4 ship Mario x Melony! Follow Mario and Melony in their new relanti...
7.5K 57 9
After being knocked out by a CS Gas Grenade... the kids have been kidnapped! So, Mario, Meggy and Officer Auri went to search for them? BUT, WHO IS T...
16.5K 101 10
The wait is over... it's time for the epic final battle!!! Dylan Cumber needs to be stopped... CAN MARIO AND MEGGY SAVE THE DAY?!?!?!
6K 75 6
These few stories originated from the MXM Club Amino, and I've decided to share them with you to celebrate my 2 year anniversary. Thank you all.