Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

By heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... More

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - Savior & Protector
chapter 2 - A Bitter Draught
chapter 3 - The Other Shoe
chapter 4 - Strange Case
chapter 6 - Dark Waters
chapter 7 - Heartless
chapter 8 - I'll Be Your Mirror
chapter 9 - Changelings
chapter 10 - Wish You Were Here
chapter 11 - Tougher Than the Rest

chapter 5 - Street Rats

261 17 14
By heartofice97

From 6.01-6.04, there were flashes of Emma and Ella's hand tremors.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 6.01 "Savior & Protector", in the vision, Emma and Ella were swordfighting with the two figures. The figures stabbed them in the stomach with their swords.

Ella: (voice over from 6.02 - A Bitter Draught) "The tremors, they come with a vision."

Emma: (voice over from 6.02 - A Bitter Draught) "We die."

From 6.02 "A Bitter Draught", in Archie's office, Ella and Emma were with Archie.

"I think we should tell our family and friends, but Emma wants to keep it secret," Ella explained.

"Because I know exactly what they would do, and tell us to stop what we're doing until they could save the day," Emma told them.

"If they knew about this, they would get distracted and it could get them killed," Ella told them.

From 6.02 "A Bitter Draught", in the farmhouse, Zelena looked at Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress. "And here I thought you were different than Regina and Alcina."

"We're the sisters you want, Zelena," Evil Queen told her.

"And Faye..." Dark Sorceress trailed off. "We will be more than willing to help you get her back. Even if we have to take her away from Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Derek, and even Blake, to do it. Even if we have to turn her back into Fatale to get you your daughter back."

From 6.04 "Strange Case", in the school hallway, Jasmine looked at Snow. "My name is Shirin. I'm your new teacher's aid."

From 6.04 "Strange Case", in the woods, Jasmine looked at the Protector. "I did not come this far and sacrifice so much only to give up on finding Aladdin."

"We will find him, Jasmine," the Protector told her.Jasmine still looked incredibly worried.

From 6.02 "A Bitter Draught", on the docks, desperate to save her friends, Freya yelled, throwing her sword, which stabbed Edmond through his back and chest.

Hyde: (voice over from 6.03 The Other Shoe) "You already reawakened the madness inside Priscilla."

From 6.04 "Strange Case", on the porch of Matthews Mansion, Jefferson kicked Jekyll back, not realizing he was impaling Jekyll on a pole from the porch in the process, killing him. Everyone was in shock. The Matthews, Derek, Gold, Jefferson, Freya, Alcina and the four evil halves knew that this meant that Jefferson had reawakened his own madness again, all horrified. Jefferson and Freya were devastated. The Matthews, Derek, Gold and Alcina were worried. Dark Witch and Mad Hatter were laughing in glee. Dark Sorceress cheered as well.

Hyde: (voice over from 6.03 The Other Shoe) "I can help you reawaken the madness inside Jefferson."

When Jekyll died, Hyde died.

Faye: (voice over from 6.04 Strange Case) "Just discovered the only foolproof way to destroy one's doppelganger. By killing the original."

ღღ

Flashback

Agrabah

Day - Capital

In the capital of Agrabah, a couple of guards had pushed a couple of thieves to the ground. "Get on your knees, vermin! Get down, down!"

Aladdin was walking around.

Jafar walked closer. "The Sultan does not tolerate thieves in Agrabah." Aladdin stopped to listen, but was also pickpocketing. "And more importantly, neither do I. Our city has become overrun. You vermin. Nothing more than street rats." Jafar waved his staff, turning the three thieves into rats, making the crowd gasp in shock. "Now as you should be."

Aladdin walked away, hiding behind some barrels in a tent to go through all the things he stole.

Jasmine walked up to him in a blue and gold cloak. "So, are you as bold as they say?"

Aladdin quickly put the things he stole in his pocket, turning to face her. "Oh, uh, no. Just, um, late for work at the, uh, bakery. Look at the time. Got to get that yeast rising, you know?"

Aladdin tried to walk away.

Jasmine stepped in front of him. "You're not a baker."

"Well, the truth about that is..." Aladdin trailed off, trying to step around her.

Jasmine stepped in his way. "And you're a terrible liar. Relax. I'm not here to report you. I'm here to hire you, Aladdin."

Aladdin sighed. "Well, I'm at a disadvantage. Who are you?" Jasmine pulled back her hood. "You're the Princess. Jasmine. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at, like, a palace or something?"

"I don't care for the palace, thank you very much," Jasmine told him. "Not since Jafar became my father, the Sultan's adviser. He's a despot. He's taking advantage o my father's kind heart and destroying Agrabah from the inside, starving citizens and delivering brutal justice when they're just trying to grab a crust of bread for their families. That's why I've come to you."

"You want me to steal bread?" Aladdin asked.

"No," Jasmine answered. "I want you to help me defeat Jafar.'

Aladdin pointed to himself. "Defeat Jafar? Did you miss what he just did? He turned people into rats. He has magic."

"Please," Jasmine told him. Aladdin scoffed. "Only you can do this. I need your help, Aladdin. Agrabah needs your help."

"Sorry, Princess," Aladdin told her. "Only person I help is me."

Aladdin started to walk away.

"Look in your pocket," Jasmine told him.

Aladdin turned to face her. "What?"

"Look," Jasmine insisted. Aladdin pulled out a small object. "The Golden Scarab of Agrabah. One of the great royal treasures."

Aladdin held it toward her. "Take it back. I don't care how much you're paying me."

"Oh, you don't understand," Jasmine told him. "It's not payment." She stepped in front of him, yelling out. "Oh, no, it's missing! The royal scarab!"

Aladdin pulled her away into hiding. "Shh, okay!'

"Thief!" Jasmine shouted.

"Okay, shh!" Aladdin told her. "Okay, I'll do it. I'll do it." He sighed. "So, what are we stealing."

Jasmine smiled. "Nothing much. Just the most powerful magic in all the realm. A weapon known as the diamond in the rough."

Aladdin looked up, seeing a red robin who looked to be watching them before it flew away.

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Morning - Woods

Ella, Emma and Archie were following the same bird.

"Ella, Emma, I really don't think chasing a bird is an effective form of therapy," Archie told them.

"Last time, he took us to the Protector," Ella explained. "He'll do it again. She knows what's going on with our visions."

"She says she knows, but I can actually help you," Archie told them.

"This is not dream interpretation," Emma told him. "This girl was actually a Protector once. She can help us more than you can."

Archie sighed, following them more quickly. "Emma. Ella. This is the opposite of how therapy's supposed to work. I mean, we're--we're making progress."

"Well, I don't see it," Emma told him. "Our hands are still shaking and the visions are still haunting us despite all the hours on the couch, so no more talking. Today we do something."

Ella saw a hooded figure sitting on a log. "Whoa. Hello?" They ran over to the hooded figure, seeing that it was the Protector, who was completely still. "Hey."

Ella touched the Protector on the shoulder, who fell to the ground, dead.

Archie took a step back in shock. "Oh, no. Is she..."

Emma nodded. "I think so."

"Who would do this?" Archie asked.

Ella heard a branch snap in the distance. "Shh." They heard rustling behind them. Emma and Ella turned around, seeing a woman running away. "Stop!" Emma and Ella chased after her. The woman didn't get far, tripping and falling. "Hey!"

The woman tried to crawl away.

Emma stopped her. "Hey, stop, stop."

Emma turned the woman over, revealing it was Jasmine, who looked from Ella to Emma with nervousness.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Sheriff's Station - Interrogation Room

The Charmings were standing behind the glass, watching from behind a glass window. Freya and Jefferson walked in.

"So, Snow, this is the girl who replaced me at the school, huh?" Freya asked.

"Not exactly," Snow answered. "She's my teacher aid. No one can replace you, Freya."

Freya smirked. "Well, at least I was an actual teacher. Before a deputy."

Jefferson chuckled.

Snow sighed. "I guess Shirin was after more than just a fulfilling career in education."

"If that's even her real name," Jefferson told them. "Sheriffs. Deputies. Go find out."

David, Emma, Ella and Freya walked into the room with Jasmine to talk to her. Jefferson and Snow watched from behind the glass.

"So, let's talk," Freya told her. "Who are you really, Shirin? What are you doing here? Let us help you. Tell us who you are."

Jasmine shook her head nervously. "I--I can't tell you. I've had to keep my true self secret for many years. In the Land of Untold Stories, Hyde... he could use this against me."

"Hyde's dead," David told her.

Freya looked toward the mirror, toward what she knew would be Jefferson behind the glass. Jefferson looked down, sighing.

Jasmine looked at them in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah," David answered. "He's gone. You don't have to be afraid of him."

"I'm Princess Jasmine of Agrabah, and I swear to you, I am innocent of this crime," Jasmine explained.

Emma and Ella nodded.

"We believe you," Emma told her.

"Really?" Jasmine asked.

"Ella and Emma have kind of a superpower," Freya explained.

David sat at the table beside his daughters. "So if it wasn't you, who was it?"

Freya remained standing.

"I have no idea," Jasmine admitted. "That girl, she was my friend. A Protector. She was helping me find a man who I cared about a long, long time ago."

"Aladdin," Freya guessed.

"You know him?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, we saw the movie," Ella answered. "It's a this world thing, but where is he?"

Jasmine sighed. "I wish I knew. He was quite special. He was the Savior."

Ella, Emma, David and Freya looked at her in surprise. "What?"

Archie's Office

Archie walked in. The Crew of Chaos was here.

Dark Sorceress was sitting at his desk, sighing. "It's about time the doctor's in."

Archie turned to face them nervously in surprise. "What do you want?"

"We want to talk about Ella and Emma Swan," Evil Queen answered.

"You know I cannot talk about my patients," Archie told them.

"Oh, I think you'll make an exception for us," Dark Witch told him. "Now, Mr. Hyde, before his untimely demise, told us the Protector gave Ella and Emma visions of their future, and she wasn't willing to tell us about them, so..."

"It was you," Archie realized. "You killed her."

Mad Hatter laughed. "Well, if that surprises you, you're not much with reading people. Probably not good for a therapist."

Dark Sorceress stood. "But since the Protector is gone, we need information, and you, Cricket, are our only source."

Archie tried to run.

Dark Witch used magic to slam the door closed. "Don't you remember what a great team you made with me and my family when we were friends? I mean, we were the madness in Freya and Jefferson's heads, but still. Let's do it one more time for old time's sake."

Archie turned to face them. "No."

"Well, I always knew you had a conscience," Mad Hatter told him. "Tell me, are you developing a spine to go with it? No matter."

"Maybe I'll just go and pretend to be Freya again and have Emma and Ella fess up," Dark Witch told him, turning to leave.

"Wait," Archie told her.

Dark Witch stopped, knowing that that would work, smirking victoriously, turning back.

Dark Sorceress, Dark Witch and Mad Hatter looked at Evil Queen.

Evil Queen smiled, morphing into Archie's form with magic. "If you won't tell us about Ella and Emma's visions, then I'll just ask them myself."

ღღ

Zelena's Farmhouse

Dark Sorceress, Dark Witch and Mad Hatter appeared with Archie, having him tied up.

Zelena heard the noise from the other room, walking in. "What the... Guys. As if I don't have anything better to do with my time than watch your victims."

"Like what?" Dark Witch asked. "Spend your days watching as you further more lose Faye to Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Blake and even Derek?"

Zelena glared at her.

Dark Sorceress smiled. "Don't worry, Zelena. The three of us and Hyde made Gold help us bring Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Faye and Derek with us when we got Jefferson to kill Jekyll to reignite his madness, not knowing it would also kill Hyde."

"But we brought Faye along because the Sorceress here was trying to honor her and the Queen's promise to you about getting you Faye back even if it meant turning her into Fatale again," Mad Hatter explained.

Zelena looked conflicted by that.

"Let me go,please," Archie told them.

Zelena tilted her head. "Alas, as twisted as these four are, they usually have their reasons."

"You don't have to listen to them," Archie told her. "Y--You can do whatever you feel is right for you, for Faye. You don't have to be in--in anyone's shadow. You can be better for Faye instead of making her dark again like you."

"Are you psychoanalyzing me?" Zelena asked. "You are psychoanalyzing me."

"Run along now, Zelena," Dark Witch told her. "We've got enough to do. We don't need another crybaby to watch."

Dark Sorceress tilted her head at Dark Witch, who smiled.

Street

Evil Queen/Archie approached Ella and Emma. "Ella? Emma? We need to talk."

"I don't remember scheduling another session," Emma told him. "Did we schedule another session?"

Evil Queen/Archie shook her head. "No, no, no, no, but I--I just was thinking about your situation, and, uh, I just couldn't let go of it, and I--I just think we've got more to explore with that vision."

Ella shook her head. "I don't think we need to. Things have changed."

"They--they have?" Evil Queen/Archie asked.

"Yeah, there's another Savior, like the Protector we just found dead, who both came before me and Ella, and Archie, he's alive," Emma explained.

"Wait, a--another Savior?" Evil Queen/Archie asked.

"Yeah, Aladdin," Emma answered. "You know, like 'A Whole New World' and magic carpets Aladdin."

Ella sighed. "He made it. He's okay, which means if he is, then maybe the vision doesn't matter. Maybe it's wrong."

"Maybe all Saviors and Protectors don't die, and then it's okay that we can tell our family and friends because there's nothing to tell," Emma told him. "See ya."

Emma and Ella got into Ella's car, driving off.

Flashback

Agrabah

Day - Desert

Aladdin and Jasmine were walking along the desert.

"So, this diamond in the rough, it's a jewel, a weapon?" Aladdin asked.

Jasmine sighed. "You'll learn all you need to once we reach the Cave of Wonders."

"Cave of Wonders?" Aladdin repeated.

"The stories say that's where it will be discovered," Jasmine explained.

"Stories?" Aladdin asked. "This--this journey's based on stories?"

"I was a bored princess in a palace full of books," Jasmine told him. "I did some reading."

Aladdin nodded. "This, um, Cave of Wonders, it's 'wonders', plural." Jasmine scoffed. "'Cause as silly as the name sounds, wonders can be profitable."

"This is not a scavenger hunt," Jasmine told him.

"That's exactly what it is, actually," Aladdin disagreed.

"What it is, is serious," Jasmine told him. "Please stop thinking of only yourself."

"Your Highness is rather judgy," Aladdin pointed out.

"Hey, I could be back at my palace comfortable, even with Jafar," Jasmine replied. "I'm out here trying to make a change, to better the world."

"You do realize it's been suffering for a long time?" Aladdin asked.

"What?" Jasmine asked.

Aladdin nodded. "You can't blame it all on Jafar. See, being stuck inside those palace walls surrounded by books, you don't see it."

"See what?" Jasmine asked.

"The capital's been suffering for a long time," Aladdin answered. "Only when your family was personally affected did you decide to get heroic."

"Well, better late than never," Jasmine told him.

"Yeah, neither of us is exactly hero material," Aladdin pointed out. "Let's be honest. I might be a selfish street rat, but you, you're a selfish princess."

"At least I'm doing something now," Jasmine retorted. "What are you doing? Just complaining."

Aladdin laughed. "Yeah, right. Selfish street rat." He took out an apple, taking a bite. "Hmm." He took out another from his pocket. "Stole this from a street vendor." He put his apple in his mouth, spinning the untouched apple around his body in a neat trick, letting it roll down his arm into his hand outstretched toward her, taking his apple out of his mouth. "Want it?"

Jasmine couldn't help but chuckle, taking the apple. "Thank you."

They continued walking until they reached the Cave of Wonders, which had a lion statue head in front of it.

"I'm guessing that's it," Aladdin told her. "Not just a tiger-shaped outhouse?"

"Indeed," Jasmine answered. "The Cave of Wonders."

"Well, then," Aladdin told her. They walked closer. "Careful, Princess." They stood at the front doors of the Cave of Wonders. "Okay, now what?"

"I thought you were a thief," Jasmine told him. "How hard can a little breaking and entering be?"

Aladdin took a deep breath. "Okay." He snapped his fingers. "Got it."

"You do?" Jasmine asked.

Aladdin nodded. "Let's take a page from your stories. Ever read 'Ali Baba'? You ready?" He threw both his hands in the air. "Open sesame! Hmm. So much for stories." Suddenly, the door started rumbling as it opened up, much to Jasmine's amusement and Aladdin's shock. They looked at each other. "After you, Princess."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Hatter House - Living Room

The heroes were gathered.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked.

"We just hit a dead end," Tori answered. "Trying to find Aladdin."

Mathias sighed. "Faye, Saphira and I tried a locator spell. It didn't work. Nothing belonged to him. Everything he had, he stole."

"And we're giving up?" Saphira asked.

"We're not giving up," Alcina answered. "Not exactly. But it doesn't look good."

Derek walked closer. "So we might not find Aladdin?"

Evil Queen/Archie walked in. "Which means Emma and Ella are running out of excuses."

"Did you follow us here?" Ella asked.

"Yes," Evil Queen/Archie answered. "I mean, look. I couldn't leave knowing that you were gonna continue to lie to yourselves and to your family."

"What is going on?" Snow asked.

"Emma and Ella have a secret," Evil Queen/Archie told them.

Emma gave Evil Queen/Archie a look. "Archie."

Regina looked at Evil Queen/Archie. "No. Continue."

Emma turned to look at her, giving her a look. "Regina."

"Ella..." Killian trailed off. "Emma... If he thinks it can help. Cricket's always been on your side."

Ella looked at him worriedly. "Killian..."

"Mom, Aunt Emma, please," Henry told them.

Ella sighed, giving in, relieved to finally be able to tell them. "Emma and I've been having visions of what we think is our future, and we've been shaking. In the vision, we die."

"According to Hyde, all Saviors and Protectors die, and Ella and I were sure he was right after we found the Protector dead in the woods today, but Aladdin was a Savior, so we thought if we found him, if we found him alive,that he could help us avoid our fate," Emma explained.

Everyone else was in complete shock.

Porch

Evil Queen/Archie walked out of the Hatter House onto the porch, turning back into herself, listening to the heroes argue.

"So you lied to us?" Regina asked.

"Do you not trust us?" Snow asked.

"We're your family," David told them.

"And you don't keep secrets from your family," Snow told them.

"And you die?" Rose asked.

"Who kills you?" Grace asked.

Evil Queen smiled at hearing this, smiling, disappearing in a wave of dark blue smoke.

ღღ

Inside - Living Room

Everyone was talking.

Alcina looked at Emma and Ella. "So Freya and Jefferson aren't there?"

"The figures in the hoods kill us while we protect everyone, but no, they're not there, Alcina," Ella answered.

"Well, where do you think we are?" Jefferson asked. "Dead?" Emma and Ella exchanged a look. Freya and Jefferson gave them a look. "Or are we the figures under the hoods?"

"Now, Jefferson, don't be angry," Emma told him. "This is a vision, it'snot a dream. It's not like it's our subconscious at work, and the madness has made it its mission to make you and Freya lose your minds completely all over again, so I didn't know what could happen, but Ella kept telling me that it couldn't have been you, but we've all seen the way you two get when the madness is bad." Freya and Jefferson looked at her in annoyance, turning away. "Not to mention the madness is trying to do the same thing with Grace."

Tori sighed. "We're gonna find another way to track down Aladdin."

"I'm helping," Jefferson told them. "If I can't be of help in the future, I sure as hell better do my part now."

Alcina looked at her sister and brother-in-law. "Freya. Jefferson."

"Just give us an hour," Freya told them.

"Meet us at Regina's vault," Mathias told them. "We've got this."

"What about us teens?" Faye asked.

"Didn't you guys have a brunch planned?" Tori asked. "You guys deserve a little time off. You deserve to have some fun."

"Tori's right," Mathias agreed. "Go. We'll figure everything out here."

"But it's way past brunch time now," Saphira told them. "It's more like lunch."

"Then do what you can for lunch," Tori told them. "Do something. Go."

The teens started to leave.

"Is it true?" Jasmine asked.

"What?" Jefferson asked.

"Is Aladdin dead?" Jasmine asked.

Alcina sighed. "We don't know."

Flashback

Agrabah

Day - Cave of Wonders

Aladdin and Jasmine were wandering around, seeing gold and treasures all over the place.

Jasmine chuckled, gasping, spotting a diamond. "Look."

"You want diamond foot stool, Princess?" Aladdin asked. Jasmine stepped forward. Aladdin stopped her. "No. Could be booby trapped. You lift it here, and..."

"Boom," Jasmine finished.

"Yeah," Aladdin answered. He looked at the sword that the diamond was on. "Can't put weight here, it's too narrow. Oh, um, help me find something that has a, um..." He saw a small monkey statue. "That'll do. Okay."

Aladdin carefully switched the diamond with the monkey statue, sighing in relief.

Jasmine also sighed in relief, chuckling. "Clever."

Aladdin held the diamond toward Jasmine. "Well, my lady, I present the diamond in the..." The diamond turned into dust in Aladdin's hand. The whole place started shaking. "Get down!" Aladdin pulled Jasmine to the ground, covering her protectively. When he lifted his hand up, light magic shot out of it, pushing the rock rumble out of the way. Aladdin and Jasmine were both shocked when they saw it. "What was that?"

"Magic," Jasmine answered.

"Huh?" Aladdin asked.

"You have magic," Jasmine answered.

Aladdin looked at his hand in shock. "Did you know this would happen?"

"Well, I didn't know the column would fall on us, but yes," Jasmine answered. "I suspected something, and now you've proven it true."

"Proven what?" Aladdin asked.

"That wasn't the diamond in the rough," Jasmine answered. "You are. You're a weapon. You can challenge Jafar and defeat him. You're going to be the Savior of Agrabah. Now all we need to do is find the Protector."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Hatter House - Upstairs Room

Freya, Jefferson and Alcina found Jasmine looking really sad.

"So, uh, we're all looking for something," Freya told her. "Anything that helps."

Jasmine had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry to intrude."

Alcina shook her head, sitting next to Jasmine. "Oh, no, it's... It's okay. I know this is hard for you, too. Because of Aladdin. I'm sorry about that."

"The worst part is being the Savior and Protector is a death sentence," Jasmine told them. "And back in Agrabah, I was the one who put Aladdin and our friend on the path. She's now dead, and Aladdin..."

"That girl may not be alive anymore," Jefferson told her. "Doesn't mean that Aladdin is dead. Maybe Hyde was wrong about Saviors and Protectors dying."

"I hope so," Alcina told them. "For all of us."

Living Room

Emma, Ella and Snow were sitting in a corner together.

"You should've been honest," Snow told them.

"I wanted to, but Emma kept blackmailing me not to, and we were both scared," Ella told her.

"Which is exactly when you should talk to your mother," Snow told them.

"Can you forgive us?" Ella asked.

"I mean, of course I forgive you," Snow answered. "We're your parents. We'll always forgive you." They heard a phone ring. Snow looked toward where Killian and Regina were talking with David. "But what about them? Ella, you're trying to build something with Hook. Emma, you're trying to build something with Regina. And look, your father and I may not be perfect, but we don't keep secrets from each other."

David walked closer, hanging up his phone. "That was Leroy. He had an appointment with Archie. But he didn't show."

Tori and Mathias were standing at the counter, hearing this, walking closer.

"Archie left with plenty of time," Tori told them. "He should've been there."

"Which means only one thing," Mathias told them. "That wasn't Archie."

Tori sighed. "The Crew. They have him."

Zelena's Farmhouse

Mad Hatter had Archie tied up against the wall with an apple on his head, aiming a gun. "Bang bang. Hold very still. I can't look. Someone tell me how it turns out."

Mad Hatter covered his eyes, shooting the apple off Archie's head. Dark Witch and Dark Sorceress laughed.

Dark Witch admired Mad Hatter. "Aren't all the best guys a little scary?" She picked up a knife. "My turn."

Mad Hatter smiled, taking a bow, backing away. "Milday."

Dark Witch spun around a knife in her hand, looking up in boredom, turning to throw the knife through another apple that appeared on Archie's head, making it fly into the wall, the knife stabbing into the wall to pin it there.

Dark Witch smiled, turning to face Mad Hatter. "Looks like drinks on both of us for each other."

They smiled, making drinks appear in a whirl of black/red smoke. Dark Witch paced around Mad Hatter, holding hand toward him. He placed a drink in her hand.

Evil Queen appeared with a smile on her face. "Aren't you all having some fun?"

Dark Witch smiled, tilting her head, taking a drink of wine, raising her eyebrows, picking up a strawberry, eating.

Zelena looked at Evil Queen. "About bloody time."

"What a day," Evil Queen told them. She looked at Archie. "Thanks for watching him."

"You know, I could've called Regina, Alcina and Faye and turned him over," Zelena told them.

"Yes, you could have, but you didn't," Dark Sorceress agreed. "You know what, sis? I know exactly what you need." She looked at all three of her sisters. "Come with me."

"Come with you?" Evil Queen repeated. "What about the Hatter?"

"Oh, you girls go ahead," Mad Hatter told them, smirking mischievously, drinking, looking toward Archie. "I have all the entertainment I need right here."

Dark Sorceress smiled, looking at Dark Witch, Evil Queen and Zelena. "Then it's settled. Come alone. Your sister can make everything better."

ღღ

Three Bears Day Spa

The four girls were pampering themselves, getting their nails done. They were wearing colored robes and towels for their hair that matched their color of choice or power; green for Zelena, black for Evil Queen, dark blue for Dark Sorceress, and purple for Dark Witch.

"Have you seen Gold's new haircut?" Dark Sorceress asked.

Zelena chuckled. "Yes, I bumped into him today."

"He's looking good, isn't he?" Evil Queen asked. "That man needed to get away from that blithering bookworm."

Dark Sorceress and Dark Witch both gave Evil Queen a look.

"Don't tell me and our father ever..." Dark Witch trailed off.

Evil Queen laughed. "God, no. There has been certain chemistry, but he's never made a move on me since finding out that Alcina is his daughter and I'm her half-sister."

"But have you made a move on him?" Dark Sorceress asked.

"In one of our deals," Evil Queen answered. Dark Sorceress and Dark Witch looked sick, looking away. Evil Queen looked at Zelena. "Have you?"

Zelena chuckled. "No, but I did try once, back in my wicked days."

"You know, those days don't have to be over," Dark Sorceress told them. "So, what's holding you back now, hmm? I mean, isn't this what you've always wanted? A family who gets you, who chooses you? Even my other half-sister, Dark Witch, is here as my sister, for both of you. Regina and Alcina and the others only tolerate you. They want you to shun your gifts, but we choose you because you're wicked, and like the Queen and I told you before, we can help you get Faye back even if it means we turn her back into Fatale to do it. Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Derek and Blake wouldn't stand in the way of you and her anymore."

"But what if she doesn't want to?" Zelena asked. "I don't want to force anything else onto her. Not like I did with forcing her to have a surrogate child with Derek."

"I understand," Evil Queen told her. "Now, don't forget I spent ten years lying to Henry and Rose about who I really was because I thought, well, if they ever saw the real me, I'd be rejected."

"But isn't that exactly what happened?" Zelena asked.

"Only because I lied to them, and what I tried to do to their family," Evil Queen told her. "The reason why you lost Faye is because of what you did with Derek and her, and because you lied to her about us."

"But you, Zelena, you are strong and powerful and wicked," Dark Sorceress told her. "Faye used to be as wonderfully wicked as you, and she can be again."

"I just want it to be her choice, not forced upon her," Zelena admitted.

"Then we won't push her," Evil Queen told her.

Dark Witch was thinking, pointing at Zelena thoughtfully. "You make a great point. Hatter and I were wondering what to do about Grace with her madness. But it's not really up to us where she's concerned. Freya and Jefferson were different because they spent all their lives with us and thought they could get rid of us that easily, but Grace? She's just starting to have madness. She's never felt it like Freya and Jefferson have, never had to give into it. I'm gonna take a page out of your book for Faye... and let the choice be up to Grace, but give her a little nudge. If you know what I mean."

Evil Queen, Dark Sorceress and Dark Witch smiled, laughing, while Zelena looked at them nervously.

Regina's Vault

Regina, Mathias, Freya and Alcina were working on a potion. Tori and Jefferson were helping with what they could. Emma and Ella arrived.

"You, uh, took off kind of quickly," Emma told them.

"Well, I'm sorry, Emma," Regina told her sarcastically. "We're trying to save your life. And Ella's."

"Fair enough for you?" Mathias asked.

"How are Henry and Rose?" Regina asked. "How are you two?"

"Honestly, anxious to figure this out," Ella answered.

"Cilla?" Jefferson asked. "What is this exactly? What we're making in this jar of nightmares?"

"It's a different kind of locator spell," Freya answered.

"I thought everything Aladdin had was hot property," Tori told her.

Freya nodded. "So did I. But then I realized there's one thing Aladdin didn't steal. His magic." She poured the potion into a chalice. "The potion links like magic."

Alcina realized where she was going with this, nodding. "In this case, the magic of two Saviors. Ella. Aladdin."

"Nice," Tori told them. "Impressive, Freya."

Mathias looked at Ella. "So now that we know that. All you have to do is drink. Let's go find Aladdin."

Flashback

Agrabah

Day - Cave of Wonders

Jasmine and Aladdin were talking.

"So, you knew?" Aladdin asked. "This whole time you knew, and you didn't think to mention it?"

"Would have you believed me?" Jasmine asked.

"Of course not," Aladdin answered. He sighed. "I need to be alone."

Jasmine nodded in understanding. "As you wish. I need to look for the place to find the Protector anyway. Maybe you can help me with that when you're ready. But before I go, this scarab was given to my family by the people of Agrabah many generations ago, a gift for freeing the kingdom from darkness. It's a hero's scarab." She put the scarab in his hand. "And now it's yours, because even if you don't believe in you, I do."

Jasmine walked away. Aladdin looked at the scarab in his hand.

Jafar appeared behind Aladdin with a red robin on his shoulder. "Oh, hello, Aladdin. So how does it feel to be the Savior?"

Aladdin turned to face him. "Feels pretty good, 'cause I get to defeat you. Isn't that part of the job description?"

Jafar chuckled. "Yeah, perhaps for you and this Protector you and Jasmine are looking for, but what happens then?"

"I live happily ever after?" Aladdin asked.

Jafar shook his head. "Not quite. Would you like to see what happens to your little hero endeavor, hmm? This is no ordinary bird. It's a type of an oracle." The bird's eyes glowed red. Aladdin started to gasp as he saw images of his death. "And what it's showing you now is your future. Not pretty, is it? But death is the fate of all Saviors and Protectors."

"Is there any way to change it?" Aladdin asked.

"Well, your future's not set in stone yet," Jafar told him. "There is a way to alter your destiny with these." He pulled out gold shears from his pocket. "Once belonging to the three fates, these shears can sever the ties to your own destiny. You will live, this Protector, whoever he or she is, will live, and you will no longer be a Savior or Protector."

"So I, and this person, we won't have any power?" Aladdin asked.

Jafar shook his head. "But you'll live a long, prosperous, happy life, paid for by all the treasures from the Cave of Wonders. You said it yourself, Aladdin." He put the shears in Aladdin's hand. "You didn't ask to be a Savior. This girl or boy out there Jasmine is looking for is not asking to be a Protector. And perhaps when you're both free, you can buy yourself a new title. Doesn't Prince Aladdin sound so much more appealing than dead Savior?"

ღღ

Palace

Jasmine walked in, looking for the Sultan. "Father, are you in here? Father?"

Sultan was playing with wooden action figures in front of his throne. "Jasmine, my dear, have you seen my new castle?"

"We don't have time to play with toys, Father," Jasmine told him. "I have to get you somewhere safe. A great battle is coming."

"But Agrabah is at peace," Sultan told her.

Jasmine shook her head. "Agrabah is dying. I know you can't see it right now, but Jafar has torn our kingdom apart, so I found a Savior, and I'm looking for a Protector, who will defeat him."

Jafar walked in. "Defeat the Royal Vizier? That sounds like treason.

"Don't listen to him, Father," Jasmine told him. "Jafar is controlling you."

"Yes, I am," Jafar agreed, waving his hand, sending Jasmine sliding across the room. "So I can do what I want to you."

Jasmine sat up. "You stay away from me. The Savior will be here soon, and we will set out together to find the Protector."

"Oh, do you mean Aladdin?" Jafar asked. "The thief with a heart of gold, or is it the heart that desires gold?"

"You don't know him," Jasmine told him.

Jafar chuckled. "Oh, but I do. Your Savior took the gold and ran. Now all that's left between me and the throne is you."

Jafar used magic to put Jasmine inside an hour glass in a wave of desert sand colored smoke.

Aladdin used a flying carpet to fly into the room. "I wouldn't be so sure of that!"

Inside the hour glass as the sand fell around her, Jasmine looked at Aladdin in complete relief. Aladdin landed the magic carpet, facing Jafar.

"You should've used the shears," Jafar told him.

Aladdin shrugged. "Yeah, probably, but I'm still the Savior, and I don't care what price I pay for it."

Aladdin waved his hand, making the hourglass shatter, freeing Jasmine, breaking Jafar's staff with a wave of his hand, ending the mind control that Jafar had on the Sultan.

Jafar glared at Aladdin. "Spoken like a thief who's never had to pay a price for anything, but you will, and someday, you'll realize that today was no victory."

Jafar disappeared in a whirl of desert sand colored smoke.

Aladdin ran toward the princess to make sure she was okay. "Jasmine. Jasmine, are you all right?"

"I'm fine," Jasmine answered. "I just didn't think..."

"What was wrong?" Aladdin asked. "Was the magic carpet too much?"

Jasmine chuckled. "No. I just thought you had abandoned us."

Aladdin hesitated, shamed. "Yeah, um, well, to be honest, I--I almost did."

"And what changed your mind?" Jasmine asked.

"You," Aladdin answered.

They both leaned in to kiss, but were interrupted by her father.

"Jasmine, who is this young man?" Sultan asked. "And why is there a toy castle in my throne room?"

Aladdin sighed. "I'm a friend of your daughter's. I just wanted to return something she had lost."

Aladdin handed the scarab to Jasmine.

Jasmine smiled, shaking her head. "Keep it. It's yours now, so you'll always remember that you have a friend who believes in you."

"Jafar may have been right today," Aladdin told her. "This was no victory. He'll be back, stronger than before. He could defeat me. He could ruin us all."

"Then we shall find the Protector and have whoever it is help us," Jasmine told him.

"I don't wish this kind of price on anyone else," Aladdin told her.

Jasmine sighed. "Then we shall leave it up to them if they want to do it or not."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Circle Mansion - Outside

Blake, Axel and Cyrus were setting up the table. Axel was putting up the cutlery.

"What are you doing?" Blake asked.

Axel looked at him sarcastically. "Eating pie. What does it look like I'm doing?"

"You're putting the cutlery wrong, it should be on the other side," Blake explained.

"Does it matter?" Axel asked. "It would still be used for eating."

Cyrus knew where this was going, sighing. "Oh, God."

"It's one of the most basic etiquette and protocol lessons," Blake told him.

"And?" Axel asked.

"I'm a prince, I'm bound to follow etiquette and protocol, and I'm your best friend, and you're dating Grace, my adoptive sister, so you need to know this," Blake answered.

"Are you serious?" Axel asked in amusement.

"Would you just change?" Blake asked.

"No, because it's annoying you, and amusing me," Axel answered.

Blake gave him a look. "You should know what's fun for me is sending you to the Hatters pool again."

Axel raised his eyebrows. "You wouldn't dare. It's just lunch."

"It's not lunch, it's brunch," Blake told him.

"It's lunchtime," Cyrus told him. "Not brunch anymore."

Blake and Axel were glaring at each other, but in a friendly show down way. "Cyrus."

Cyrus sighed, rolling his eyes, speaking in a tone that said he was done with everything. "Axel, please turn the cutlery the way Blake said it so he doesn't have a heart attack. Blake, please don't threaten to throw Axel into the Hatters pool. It's not friendly."

Axel and Blake gave in. Axel did as told.

Derek walked closer with more chairs. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Derek," Cyrus told him. "You can put the chairs over there."

Derek nodded, putting the chairs down. "Okay."

"Where are Saphira and Faye?" Cyrus asked.

Derek looked at his phone. "Saphira texted. She and Faye are on their way." He put his phone away. "You know, it's really cool of you guys to invite us for lunch. Specially with everything going on."

Blake rolled his eyes. "This is supposed to be a brunch, not lunch."

Cyrus looked at Derek. "Ignore him."

"And where are Lisa, Grace, Rose and Henry?" Derek asked.

"Henry and Rose are coming later," Cyrus explained. "They have to help Emma and Ella."

"And Lisa and Grace are almost here," Axel told them. "They're bringing the pie."

Cyrus smirked. "The pie that Blake specially asked for and told them to not forget."

Blake shrugged. "There is no brunch without pie, stone boy."

Axel heard something with his wolf hearing, looking up at the sky, pointing up. "Guys, look."

Faye and Saphira were in Dragon form, flying closer, landing on the ground, turning human, walking closer.

Saphira smirked. "We're here. Can we get this party started? Did you miss us?"

Derek smirked. "And they say that Faye and Blake are the only drama queens here, Saphira."

Saphira walked closer to him, giving him an amusement look. "Hilarious, Derek."

Saphira and Derek shared a slow, sweet kiss.

Faye walked up to Blake. "Hello, sweetie. Now that me and Sister Saphira are here? The party can begin. You know, once Lisa and Grace get here. The party will go up when Henry and Rose get here, too."

"Miss me, lollipop?" Blake asked.

"You wish, Blake," Faye teased.

Blake and Faye smiled, kissing. Cyrus and Axel rolled their eyes, coughing loudly.

"Let's keep it PG, shall we?" Cyrus asked.

"Yeah, before I get sick," Axel told them.

"Hilarious, Axel," Faye told him sarcastically.

Derek wrapped an arm around Saphira.

Saphira held an arm around him as well, looking at the others. "Should we feel honored that you guys invited us to a exclusive circle lunch?" Axel and Cyrus were trying to give her a look so she wouldn't say lunch. Saphira frowned in confusion. "What?"

"What part of 'it's not lunch, it's brunch', can you people not get?" Blake asked.

Faye gave her sister an amused look. "For real. The invitation was very clear. Honestly, Sister Saphira."

"Yeah, well, everyone got held up at the Hatter House," Saphira replied. "It's lunchtime."

Derek smirked. "Thank you. I thought I was the only one annoyed by it."

"You aren't," Axel answered.

"Well, Daphira, this was supposed to be a brunch gathering like it always is, but damn hero things came first like always, and we have to change it to something more ordinary like lunch," Blake told them.

"But since Blake name the event, he doesn't like changing names, so he just keeps calling it the Circle Exclusive Brunch," Cyrus told them.

Axel smirked. "Which doesn't really make sense, but let's be honest. When is Blake ever making sense?"

Saphira, Derek and Cyrus laughed lightly.

Faye tilted her head at them. "Really, guys? Same could be said for me, not just Blake." Blake narrowed his eyes at all of them. "And you are adorable when you get frustrated, Blake."

Blake blushed, looking away.

"We did it since Henry, Axel, Blake and I have it weekly and during weekends too, sometimes with Rose, Grace and Lisa, so we decided to invite you guys, too," Cyrus explained.

"Wow, Cyrus, you guys have one of these things during the weeks and weekends too?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, we started it so it can be easier to show Cyrus and Axel the foods of this world," Blake answered.

Axel nodded in agreement. "And after that, it became a tradition at least two times a week and one in weekends."

Faye smiled. "That's surprisingly cool."

"I guess," Saphira agreed. "Now can we please eat? Where's all the food?"

"We're waiting for Bubbles and Blossom to bring the pie," Blake explained.

Axel sensed something, turning around. "Speaking of which, they're here."

Lisa and Grace walked out from the mansion into the backyard, walking downstairs with the pie.

Grace waved, looking over everyone who was there. "Hey, there. Saphira. Derek. Faye. Blake. Cyrus. Axel." They all waved. "Don't worry. Henry and Rose will be here after they help Emma and Ella."

Lisa showed them the pies. "And yes. We brought the pies." She looked at Blake. "And did you just call me Bubbles? And Grace Blossom? As in the Powerpuff Girls?" Blake smirked, nodding. "Let me guess. That makes Rose Buttercup."

"Yep," Blake answered.

Saphira chuckled. "Well, you 'impossible girls' do resemble the Powerpuff Girls."

Faye smiled. "Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that."

"We would have come sooner, but Blake texted us to also bring him his favorite cakes," Lisa explained. "And a whole tub of cookie dough ice cream. And an Oreo one."

The others chuckled.

"And?" Derek asked. "I'm guessing you brought them."

Lisa showed them the bag with all the stuff. "Yep."

Blake made a victory move.

"Now we can finally begin," Derek told them.

"Wait," Saphira told them. "I know Henry and Rose are out there for Ella and Emma. But don't you think we should wait for them?"

Grace sighed. "Well, they said that they're going to take a while longer. Henry and Rose want us to get started." She looked at her phone. "Rose even said, 'if you guys don't start having fun now, when Henry and I get there, I'm gonna kick all your asses.'"

They all chuckled.

"Well, considering Rose is an Enchantress?" Cyrus asked. "We shouldn't underestimate her. She could."

"Indeed she can," Derek agreed. "So let's get the food."

Cyrus waved his hand, and in whirls of silver metallic smoke, made all the food appear.

"Well, let's have a little fun, then," Lisa told them. "It'll be good to get a quiet evening. Without someone trying to kill us."

Grace nodded in agreement. "Yes, it would. Finally."

Saphira smirked. "Give it until dessert. Who knows what could happen?"

The others laughed, nodding in agreement, and they all start down to begin eating.

Woods

The adults, Henry and Rose were following the new tracking spell to find Aladdin.

"We're getting close," Rose told them. "Mom's connected to him. She should feel it."

Ella got a strong feeling as a wave of energy hit her.

"Like that," Henry told them.

Ella led them along. "It's this way."

Crypt

They walked in.

"This is the place?" Mathias asked. "He's here?"

"Here?" Regina asked. "We're directly into the cemetery in some kind of forgotten..."

"Crypt," Tori finished. "This is a crypt. Are you sure Aladdin is here?"

Jasmine was in denial, shaking her head. "You must've made some kind of mistake."

"You don't know Freya like we do," Jefferson told her. "Cilla doesn't make mistakes. Not with spells like this."

Mathias nodded for Killian to take Jasmine out of there. "Hook. Go on."

Killian nodded, turning to Jasmine. "Why don't we wait outside while the others look around?"

Alcina looked around. "Hang on. Give me one of those flashlights." Henry handed his flashlight to Alcina. Alcina looked around the crypt, finding the scarab of Agrabah next to a skeleton, picking it up, showing Jasmine. "Recognize this?"

Jasmine gasped, tears in her eyes.

"Jasmine?" Freya asked. "You okay?"

Jasmine started to cry. "You were right. He is here."

"Are you..." Jefferson trailed off. "Are you sure that's Aladdin?"

Sniffling, Jasmine nodded, trying to stop crying. "Yes."

Tori sighed. "I'm so sorry." She led Jasmine away. "Come on."

Henry and Rose were worried, horrified, walking up to Emma and Ella.

"Mom?" Henry asked. "Aunt Emma? Does this mean..."

"I--I don't know," Emma told them. "I think we need to be alone for a minute."

Mathias nodded in understanding, sympathetic. "Aye. Whatever you need."

When everyone left the crypt, Emma and Ella stayed, looking completely devastated.

ღღ

Ella and Emma were sitting, facing each other, looking at their shaking hands. Henry and Rose walked in.

"Mom?" Rose asked. "Aunt Emma?"

Ella sighed. "Henry, Rose, you know Emma said we needed to be alone."

"We know," Henry told them, his voice breaking. "I'm sorry."

"What?" Emma asked.

"This is all our fault," Rose told her.

"What--what are you saying?" Ella asked.

"Lisa did what she had to do to break the Curse, and we get that, but if Rose and I had never made you stay in Storybrooke, none of this would be happening," Henry told them. "We forced you to become the Savior and Protector."

Ella shook her head, holding their hands. "You didn't force me or Emma to do anything. You helped us believe."

Rose looked at them with tears in her eyes. "Believing won't stop the future."

Emma sighed. "Maybe not, but it gave us a family, and it allowed you to find the rest of your family, not just us, but Freya, Jefferson, Grace, Neal, Alcina. We have actual magic in our lives, we have you, Hook, Regina. Henry, Rose, if we could go back, we wouldn't change a thing."

"But it's not fair," Rose told them sadly.

Emma and Ella helped them stand.

"Let's not worry about the end of this story, okay?" Ella asked. "Endings usually suck. Let's just enjoy the middle, the journey together."

The four of them embraced. They heard something, turning around.

"Someone's there," Henry told them.

Knowing that Emma and Ella were having trouble controlling their powers with this going on, Rose held a hand to keep her family back, raising her other to use her own magic. "Stand back. I got this."

Aladdin walked out of the shadows. "Confident for a young girl, aren't you?"

Henry frowned. "Aladdin?"

Aladdin saw that Ella and Emma's hands were shaking. "From one Savior to another and to a Protector, that is no fun, is it?"

Flashback

Agrabah

Day - Market Place

Aladdin and Jasmine were searching their kingdom for the Protector together.

"How is he, the Sultan?" Aladdin asked.

"My father again, thanks to you," Jasmine answered.

"I had some help, but don't tell anyone," Aladdin told her. "My reputation, you know?"

"Oh, that reminds me," Jasmine told him. "Father insists you have your pick of the royal treasury."

Aladdin shook his head. "I don't want a reward."

Jasmine chuckled. "The greatest thief in Agrabah turning down the Sultan's riches?"

"Yeah," Aladdin answered.

"Your reputation is doomed," Jasmine told him. They chuckled. "So, what does the Savior want?"

Aladdin looked at her longingly. "Just to be the Savior, and to find the Protector so we can do what we're supposed to do, if they choose to."

Jasmine smiled. "Right. Well, a falcon arrived this morning. I think I know where to look. The eastern provinces."

"All right, come with me," Aladdin told her.

"What?" Jasmine asked.

"We make a good team," Aladdin told her. "You found me. We can find this Protector. Tell them what they need to know. And I could show you the world. What do you say, Princess?"

They nearly kissed again.

Jasmine pulled away. "I... I will help you find the Protector, but I can't leave this kingdom. There's much work to be done here. Someone once told me that my kingdom was in pain for a very long time."

Aladdin nodded. "Mm-hmm."

"They were right," Jasmine told him. "And they also said I was selfish." She chuckled. "Also right."

"I wouldn't listen to him," Aladdin told her. Jasmine smiled. "He sounds like quite the scoundrel."

Jasmine sighed, chuckling. "This isn't goodbye. After we find this Protector, you two will defeat Jafar, and then... you know where to find me."

Aladdin nodded in agreement. "Then I'll be seeing you, Princess."

Jasmine led the way so they could find the Protector. Aladdin followed more slowly, looking sad. He felt something appear inside his knapsack, opening it, pulling out the shears that Jafar had shown him with a note.

Jafar: (voice over) "For a rainy day or the coming storm. When the Savior and Protector's burden becomes too much, you will both thank me."

Aladdin looked at the shears, sighing.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Crypt

Aladdin showed the shears to Emma, Ella, Henry and Rose.

"You and the Protector used them," Rose realized. "That's why she didn't have her powers when Mom and Aunt Emma found her."

Aladdin nodded. "Yeah, we used them. And Agrabah fell, so I fled from everyone to the Enchanted Forest and got swept up in the Curse."

"So you've been in Storybrooke this entire time?" Henry asked.

"Lucky for me, the officers in town are too busy saving the world to notice a common thief," Aladdin told them. "A very good one, to their credit."

"So, you planted the scarab," Emma told him. "You didn't want us to find you."

"Well, I never intended to reveal myself, but hearing you and the children, I couldn't keep these to myself," Aladdin answered

"But Jasmine, she's looking for you," Henry told him. "You--you need to go to her."

Aladdin looked down in guilt. "She was the first person to believe I could be more than just a selfish street rat. I can't see the look in her eyes when she realizes that's exactly what I am."

"Me and Emma, we were street rats, too, and we made plenty of mistakes, but we found people who kept us strong and cared about us as much as Jasmine clearly cares about you," Ella told him. "Maybe the real mistake you and your friend made was keeping the Savior and Protector burdens to yourselves."

"Our story never even begun," Aladdin told them.

Rose frowned in confusion. "You two never... In the movie, you--"

Aladdin shook his head. "Duty always got in the way."

Henry shrugged. "It's never too late to start."

Park

Jasmine was sitting on a bench in front of the lake, looking at the scarab sadly.

Aladdin approached. "Hey, there, Princess."

Jasmine looked up in shock. "Aladdin?" She ran over to Aladdin. The two laughed, embracing in happy relief, when Aladdin lifted her up slightly in his arms. "I thought you were dead."

"I thought I've never see you again," Aladdin replied. They pulled away. "So, now what?"

"Now you need to help me," Jasmine told him. "That's why the Protector and I were searching for you. Agrabah is in terrible danger. I know she gave up her power, and she told me that you did to. But we can still find a way to help it, together."

Zelena's Farmhouse

Mad Hatter was having fun with terrorizing Archie, using magic to shatter a window, dangling Archie out of it.

Archie was terrified, begging. "Let me go."

Mad Hatter laughed. "Very poor choice of words." He let Archie go, making him fall to the ground, but before he could land and break a bone or die, he used magic to teleport Archie into the house with a wave of black/red smoke. "I'm not gonna kill you. Yet, anyway. Right now, I'm left in a black hole of rage and pure madness. We still need you around, Cricket."

"Okay," Archie told him cautiously. "Okay, I get that you're pure madness, but I am a therapist, so maybe--"

Mad Hatter smiled, snickering. "No amount of therapy is gonna make me better, Doc. Blah, blah-blah, blah-blah, blah-blah, blah-blah. All that doctor/therapy/patient talk is just gonna piss me off, which is just gonna get you killed." He flipped back a cloth to reveal a lot of torture implements. "Yeah, as you can see, I have a lot of toys."

"Why are you doing this?" Archie asked.

"Because I'm bored," Mad Hatter answered. "I need a victim, someone to pry apart." He slammed Archie's head on a table. "Now, normally, it's a bad idea to start with the head. Victim gets fuzzy and can't feel the next thing, but I'm running on fumes, okay? And you know why I want to use a knife when I have magic? Magic can be too quick, and I probably wouldn't get to savior all the little emotions, but with a knife?" He smirked, placing a finger over his lips. "Well, you might just show me who you really are, Cricket."

Evil Queen, Dark Sorceress, Dark Witch and Zelena walked in.

Dark Witch laughed. "I love it when he does this! He's so intense!"

Evil Queen smirked. "Well, aren't the two of you just lovely little rabbit holes people would love to hate to fall in?"

The madness smiled.

Mad Hatter turned to face them, smirking. "Oh, thank God you girls are back. I was going out of my mind with boredom."

The madness laughed. Archie groaned in pain from the beating from Mad Hatter.

Mad Hatter pointed at him with a torture implement. "Shut up! That's better." He looked at the girls. "You're just in time for the big finish. I have to tell you, this is way more fun with you here than not. You know why?" He looked at Dark Witch. "We make a good team, you and me."

Dark Witch smiled, walking closer.

Zelena sighed. "Well, I'm glad you two are having fun. A spa day is exactly what I needed to get back to basics, isn't it?"

"Basics?" Archie asked. "What-what-what are you gonna do? You gonna--you gonna torture me? Kill me?"

Dark Witch laughed. "Torture you, maybe. Kill you? Don't be ridiculous. Killing you is a bit too, well, evil for our taste, and you should know by now, Hatter and I are just here to cause chaos and madness, so..."

Dark Witch waved her hand, and in a cloud of black/red smoke, turned Archie into Jiminy Cricket, putting him in a cage.

Dark Sorceress laughed. "Well, that's some good madness there."

Evil Queen smiled, laughing as well. Mad Hatter smiled happily, impressed, looking at Dark Witch, laughing. Dark Witch smiled, laughing, placing a hand on her hip, tilting her head.

Night - Circle Mansion - Outside

The teens, minus Henry and Rose, were sitting in a circle. Derek was playing on his guitar. Saphira and Faye were humming Siren-y sounding notes without controlling anyone.

"Oh, shoot," Lisa told them sarcastically. "We don't have a bonfire."

"Too bad we don't have any badass Dragon/Sirens who can give us some fire?" Grace asked. "Right?"

Saphira and Faye smirked in amusement, rolling their eyes, breathing out streams of fire to ignite the bonfire in front of them.

"There," Saphira told them.

Henry and Rose walked closer.

"Well, now that we have a fire, we could use some music," Rose told them.

They all looked at Henry and Rose, smiling in relief that they were here.

Lisa stood, running to hug them. "Henry. Rose."

Henry and Lisa shared a kiss.

"Took you long enough," Faye told them.

"Well, Faye, you and Zelena always say there's no rest for the wicked," Rose told her. "There's no rest for being a hero either."

Cyrus chuckled lightly. "That was very wise of you, Rose."

Rose smiled slightly. "Thanks, Cyrus."

"You're spending too much time with Cyrus," Axel told her.

Rose  and Cyrus embraced, kissing passionately for a few moments.

"What happened?" Grace asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Of course not," Henry answered. "But Mom and Aunt Emma told us to come here and enjoy what time we have out here for a little while. Then the adults want us all at the Hatters to talk about what we found out about Aladdin."

"Good," Lisa told them. "We missed you guys today."

"Emma and Ella will be okay," Grace told them. "They're strong."

Rose nodded. "True. Now let's change subject, and I hope you guys didn't have too much fun without us."

Cyrus smiled, shaking his head. "Never. Now the real fun can begin now that you're here."

The others teased them with "Aw" sounds.

Blake smirked. "Look at that, Cyrose flirting like old times."

"Cyrose?" Henry repeated.

Blake nodded. "That reminds me, I finally got the names for you guys, like stone boy and Buttercup over here are Cyrose, and before season 3 Scott McCall and Daisy Johnson are Illusion Wolf."

Derek frowned in confusion. "Scott McCall?"

"Who's Daisy Johnson?" Axel asked.

Henry chuckled. "We need more circle movie nights, and we also need to add Derek to them, since I doubt he even knows any movies or shows."

"Can we go back to the Cyrose and Illusion Wolf parts?" Lisa asked.

"Would it be weird if I said that I was actually waiting for Blake to do this for me and Axel, and Rose and Cyrus?" Grace asked.

Rose smirked. "Honestly, I was too."

Cyrus and Axel nodded. "Same."

"Well, I think it suits you," Saphira told them.

"Me too, and I think it's official that Blake named every couple in this town," Faye told them.

"Not all," Saphira told them. "Lisa's the one that first called me and Derek Daphira when she was starting to turn into the Dark Bringer."

Saphira and Derek shared a smirk.

"Rose is the one that called me and Lisa Light Believer for the first time while she was going dark, too," Henry added.

Henry and Lisa smiled at each other.

"But for everyone else, I think it was Blake that named them," Grace told them.

Faye nodded. "Blake named Freya and Jefferson Mad Witch."

"Though that's complicated now since there is a literal Mad Witch team up running around town," Cyrus told them.

"I was there in the car when Blake called Emma and Regina Swan Queen," Lisa told them.

"Blake  also named himself and Faye Dark Fatale," Axel added.

Faye looked at Blake in surprise. "Blake. You really did that?"

Blake smiled. "Duh."

Faye and Blake smiled, arms around each other.

"Honestly, I think we're just missing Snow and David's, Tori and Mathias's, and Hook and Ella's names," Derek told them.

"Oh, no, Derek, Blake was coming up with their names for a while now," Henry answered. "He said Tori and Mathias are Matori."

Blake nodded in agreement. "Snow and David are Snowing, and Hook and Ella, using Hook's real name Killian, is Killa. Since you know, Ella and Hook are killing it together."

They all smiled.

Derek nodded in amusement. "Wow. You really do have a problem with naming stuff."

Blake shrugged.

"Let's just make some music, please," Lisa told them.

"All right," Faye told them. "Let's make the most of it."

"Some music it is," Cyrus told them.

"Luckily for us, we got some artists here," Axel told them.

"Yeah, come on," Rose told them. "Derek, Saphira, sing something for us."

Derek shrugged. "Well, Saphira and I have been working on something."

"Well, come on, sing it," Henry told them.

Saphira smirked. "Okay, okay."

Derek looked at Saphira. "You ready?"

Saphira looked at Derek, smiling, nodding. "Let's do it." Derek started to play his acoustic guitar as the two began a soulful, relaxing version of Zella Day's Sacrifice. Saphira started to sing. "I don't wanna be touched by the fear in your eyes / I don't wanna be left for my demons to find."

Derek continued to play. "When the leaves are gone and the beating's sun / Brings the world bang drums / When the leaves are gone and the beating's sun / Brings the world bang drums."

Saphira smiled slightly. "Tell me you... will hold me in the golden afterlife / Yeah, you... you don't have to die alone tonight."

Derek looked at Saphira as he played and sang. "I will find you in the burning sky / Where the ashes rain in your mind / Ohh... ooh... / Sacrifice."

Saphira smiled, returning Derek's gaze as she sang. "If we're closer to the other side / And the heavens all start to cry / Ohh... ooh... / Sacrifice."

Saphira and Derek sang together. "Sacrifice / Sacrifice."

The others were swaying back and forth to the relaxing song and their relaxing voices, smiling at the fact that Saphira and Derek seemed to be singing to each other and to all of them about protection and being there for each other.

Derek played intensely on the guitar, singing calmly. "Be a dose of protection through the blood and the tears / If you're losing yourself, then my body is here."

Saphira chuckled, singing in a heavenly like Siren voice without controlling anyone. "When the leaves are gone and the beating's sun / Brings the world bang drums / When the leaves are gone and the beating's sun / Brings the world bang drums."

Derek smiled slightly. "Tell me you... will hold me in the golden afterlife / Yeah, you... you don't have to die alone tonight."

Saphira stood, stepping onto the log she had been sitting on, growing her Dragon wings, flying around in a circle above the others to go along with the lyrics, creating Dragon fire around her. "I will find you in the burning sky." She burned wood, making the ashes fall down around the others like confetti. "Where the ashes rain in your mind." The others smiled, making sure none got in their eyes, but were thrilled by the show. Saphira let herself land and let the wings return to her body. "Ohh... ooh... / Sacrifice / Sacrifice."

Derek stood, continuing to play, making his way around the circle of their friends toward. "If we're closer to the other side." Saphira smiled, making her way around the other direction of the circle. "And the heavens all start to cry / Ohh... ooh... / Sacrifice / Sacrifice."

Saphira made her way around the circle faster, nearly at a run to meet up with Derek on the other side. "If you start running away, then there'll be no where to hide."

Derek played, singing just as passionately and fiercely, smirking. "If you start running away, there'll be nowhere to hide."

Saphira raised her arms like wings, making Dragon fire flare from her fingertips and spread around her like wings, letting it fade. "I will find you in the burning sky."

Derek spun the guitar around him by the strap, making it circle around him and land in his hands again. "Where the ashes rain in your mind."

Saphira and Derek looked at each other as they sang. "Ohh... ooh... / Sacrifice."

Saphira and Derek circled around each other, and the circle of their friends, who were all watching happily and intently.

"If we're closer to the other side," Saphira sang.

Derek backed away. "And the heavens are starting to cry."

Saphira backed away. "Ohh... ooh... / Sacrifice / Sacrifice."

Derek made his way back to his seat. "I will find you in the burning sky."

Saphira made her way back to her seat, sitting down. "Where the ashes rain in your mind."

Derek sat down. "Ohh... ooh... / Sacrifice."

Saphira and Derek ended the song together. "Sacrifice."

Everyone smiled, cheering them on.

"That was amazing, you guys," Grace told them.

"It really was," Henry agreed.

Saphira smiled. "Thank you."

"Who wants to go for another song?" Blake asked.

Faye smiled. "I know the perfect one."

"I'm not sure how I am at singing," Axel admitted.

"Me neither," Cyrus agreed.

Faye shook her head. "Don't worry, just follow my lead."

A few moments later, after Faye had told them what song and how they were gonna sing it, they started to do Always Be Together by Little Mix. Rose was recording everything on her phone, setting it on the table.

Lisa smiled. "We are friends for life / Hold that deep inside."

Blake cockily made a turning drive wheel motion. "Let this be your drive." He made a Superman pose. "To survive."

Rose stood up, dancing a little. "And just stand high and tall / Make sure you give your all."

Grace jumped down from the chair she was standing on. "And if you ever fall / Know that I'm right here."

Saphira nodded to the beat Derek was playing. "We'll always be together / Don't you worry."

Derek looked at the guitar, focusing harder for this song since it wasn't practiced like Sacrifice was, but was still very good. "I'll always be by your side / Don't you worry."

Faye smiled, dancing, shaking her finger. "Don't worry / No, no, no."

Blake, Henry, Cyrus and Axel sang together for this verse since they called themselves the circle. "The circle will never end / Just know that we'll meet again."

Lisa, Grace and Rose sang together. "And we'll always be together / Don't you worry."

Henry took Lisa by the hand, spinning her around, making her smile. "Forever always, I am here."

Saphira pointed up to the sky, flying up a bit. "Find me in the sky." She let herself down, dancing with Derek a bit. "Dancing with the moon at night."

Derek smiled. "Your heartbeat is disguised / As my lullaby."

Cyrus raised his arms in a shrug. "Be happy and know that I'm watching you travel far and wide / Waiting for us to meet again."

Faye danced with Blake. "We'll always be together / Don't you worry."

Axel gave Grace a look, knowing she was worried about what they had talked about in 6.04. "Don't you worry."

Derek chuckled. "I'll always be by your side / Don't you worry."

Saphira circled around them. "Don't you worry."

The circle sang together. "The circle will never end."

Lisa, Grace and Rose sang together. "It never ends."

Faye pointed at Blake. "Just know that we'll meet again."

Blake smiled.

Grace spun around. "We'll meet again."

Henry was giving in to Lisa's attempts to get him to dance. "And we'll always be together."

Saphira kissed Derek on the cheek. "Forever always."

Derek smiled. "I am here."

Axel used his wolf speed to rush around them as fast as the wind. "If you need me / I'm in the wind."

Faye used her Dragon wings to fly up a little to the sky, pointing at the stars. "Look for me, friends / I'm in the stars."

Faye let herself down.

Lisa and Blake sang together. "When you need me / The heavens will send a message within."

Blake smirked at the irony since their family was from and ruled Olympus.

Cyrus and Rose were arm in arm, looking at each other, smiling as they sang. "Straight to your heart."

Henry sat down. "We'll always be together."

Rose snapped her fingers, moving her shoulders in a little dance. "Don't you worry."

Grace smiled, shaking her head. "Don't you worry, no."

Saphira wrapped her arm around Faye's shoulders as the two sisters smiled. "I'll always be by your side."

Derek continued to play. "Don't you worry."

Cyrus looked up at the moon. "Never worry about a thing."

Axel seemed to be speaking more than singing, smirking. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no."

The circle sang together. "The circle will never end."

Lisa, Grace and Rose smiled. "It never ends."

"Just know that we'll meet again," Saphira sang.

"We'll meet again," Faye sang.

"And we'll always be together," Derek sang.

Lisa smiled, singing like an angel. "Forever always / Don't you worry."

They all sang together to finish the song. "I am here / I am here / I am here."

The teens all smiled, laughing happily, feeling more at ease and relaxed after all of this, smiling, not consumed with worry or anything else for the moment. Rose stopped the recording on her phone, saving the video, looking up, winking.

Lisa seemed very  thoughtful, instinctively reaching for her wrist where her bracelet used to be, that could turn into her wand, before the madness had taken it.

"Lisa?" Henry asked. "What's wrong?"

"Just all of this kind of felt like deja vu to me," Lisa answered. "I'm not sure why. It was really fun and we all needed this."

"Hell, yeah, we did," Blake agreed.

They all smiled.

Hatter House - Living Room

The adults were gathered.

Alcina was looking at the shears. "Pair of scissors? Why does magic always have to be so literal?"

Snow and David walked in.

"We came as soon as we could," David told them.

"Still no sign of Archie," Snow told them.

"And we think the teens are still at the Circle Mansion," David added.

"Well, let them have their fun for the night," Killian told them. "They deserve a break from all of this. We'll explain it to them when we see them again."

Regina sighed. "I agree with Hook. For once. They've all been under too much stress recently. Especially Grace."

"And you think that if she didn't have some fun, she would lose her mind and destroy us all?" Freya asked.

"I didn't say that," Regina told her. "But it could have been a good possibility."

Alcina gave her a look. "Regina. Don't."

Snow looked at the shears. "Are those..."

Regina handed them to Snow.

"Aye," Mathias answered. "They are."

"Look, Emma and Ella brought those here because they're done with secrets," Jefferson told them.

"They say that they don't want to use them," Tori explained.

Snow looked at her daughters. "Emma. Ella."

"Just hear us out," Emma told them. "Aladdin and the last Protector didn't trust the people they loved, and that's why they failed, because they only had each other to count on."

"But we have all of you, and the teens, because we're always out there, together," Ella told them. "In the vision, the reason why we're fighting alone, is because all of you look like you're frozen in place, but now we can change that now that you know."

"We believe in us to find a third way," Emma told them. "It's kind of what we do, but if we don't and our magic does come with a price, Ella and I will pay it."

"The Savior and Protector are who we are, but we are also part of something a lot bigger than us," Ella told them.

Snow smiled, handing the shears to Emma. "Well, I chose to believe in us, too."

David nodded in agreement. "We all do. We can protect you. And we can protect this town."

Tori shrugged. "It's kind of what we do. If that's what you want, we're with you, Swans."

Freya stood. "Because you were right. None of us have been fighting these things alone."

"That's what makes you two different from the past Savior and Protectors," Jefferson told them. "You have other people in this town that are just as powerful, and more powerful."

"We've fought through a bloody hell of a lot together," Mathias told them.

Tori chuckled in agreement. "We'll fight through this together, too."

Emma and Ella smiled.

Emma sighed. "Freya, Jefferson, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't trust you before. And I'm sorry to all of you that the only reason why Ella kept this secret from you is because I convinced her to."

"I'm a big girl, Emma," Ella told her. "I can make my own choices. I was just worried that if you guys knew..."

"That we would be distracted," Killian finished. "That we would be the ones to get hurt. In an attempt to save you."

Ella looked at Killian, nodding.

"No more secrets," Emma told them.

Ella handed the shears to Killian. "Take them. I don't want them used as a weapon if they fell into the wrong hands. We need to be sure to be rid of them."

Docks

Killian was standing on the docks, looking at the shears in his hands.

Regina walked closer. "So?"

"So, Ella and Emma think they're a thousand of leagues under the sea," Killian answered. "So does everyone else. They think no one will ever find them. Not even Poseidon himself."

"Look, I know you don't like lying to Ella, Hook," Regina told him. "I don't like lying to Emma. I know that everyone wants us to get rid of the shears. And we're lying. Even after what Emma said about no more secrets. But we have to save Emma and Ella."

"You're not really thinking of using the shears on them?" Killian asked. "Are you?"

"Not unless it comes right down to it," Regina answered.

"So you're just trying to keep the woman you love alive, who also happens to be the aunt to your adoptive children," Killian told her. "Same thing I'm doing. While also keeping the birth mother of your adoptive children alive. We find a way to stop this from happening before ever considering using these. I'll hide them safe. I just hope we never have to use them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 138 35
||PUREST HEART SERIES: SPIN-OFF|| ────── ♤♤♤ ────── "I love how your eyes are so full of wonder." ────── ♤♤♤ ────── In which Indigo Lark comes out of...
108K 2.1K 66
Luna Woods - Thief, Killer, Monster Peter Pan - Thief, Killer, Monster So alike, yet so different ***** "You can't kill me." "Are yo...
12.5K 324 15
Kassandra Mikaelson, Caitlin Harris, Mikayla Labonair-Kenner, Kacie Lockwood, Tory Donovan/Thompson, Luke Thompson, Eliza Forbes, Lindsey Davis-Thomp...
26.5K 657 63
(Completed ) "Something is still there I know it is." Ella is back from Wonderland but she can never get a break in Storybrooke as per usual there...