narcos ʸᵒᵒⁿᵐⁱⁿ

By MILKLIPS

► ► the law of the street is take or be taken throwing deals from left to right But I ain't giving in until t... More

❦NARCOS❦
❦CHARACTERS ❦
❦PROLOGUE❦
❦BABE RUTHLESS❦
❦CHERRY HILL❦
❦HIGH OFF YOU❦
❦EXPENSIVE TASTE❦
❦GAMBLE FOR A ROSE❦
❦LEATHER IN THE RAIN❦
❦ECHOES OF SILENCE❦
❦CUTTING TIES❦
❦NICE FOR WHAT❦
❦ONE MORE SHOT❦
❦PEACE OF MIND❦
❦WISH YOU WOULD❦
❦TALK UP❦
❦HECTIC❦
❦WASTED TIMES❦
❦AS HE PLEASES❦
❦BLACK BERRY❦
plug
❦YEAH RIGHT❦
❦HICKEYS ON MY NECK❦
❦SPACE ROSE❦
❦ON MY WAY❦
❦EYE FOR AN EYE❦
❦MAD OVER YOU❦
❦DONT HURT ME❦
❦NO REPLACING YOU❦
❦EPILOGUE: LIMERANCE❦
❦GUESS❦
SPECIAL CHAPTER
happy valentines day

❦PROBLEM SOLVER❦

4.5K 280 105
By MILKLIPS

"Hey, I'm going to be going out tonight, is that okay?" Jimin asks, hopping down the stairs in some black joggers and a red hoodie, carrying a backpack.

"Yeah, sure," yoongi says, looking up from his phone and giving Jimin a small smile. The younger scrunches his nose cutely at him, walking over and kissing his forehead and then his lips.

"I'll be back later," he smiles, checking his phone to see a message from Jeongguk saying he's outside. "Love you!" He chirps.

"Love you too."

Jimin walks out of the house after, closing the door and running down to the motorcycle outside and he's surprised when he sees Jeongguk waiting in a different car.  He slips into the passengers seat, smiling at Jeongguk briefly as the younger drives off.

"Change into something else, I bought you something to wear for tonight," Jeongguk says, nodding to the backseat and Jimin turns to see a bag and wrapping paper and he perks up, climbing into the back as Jeongguk turns onto another street. He digs into the bag to find different articles of clothing.

"What the fuck are these clothes? For a hooker?" He deadpans, looking up to see Jeongguk grinning at him through the rear view mirror.

"Aren't these the things you usually wear anyway? You dress like one already."

"Fuck you," jimin sighs, holding up the fishnet thigh highs and leather shorts and a black button up shirt. "So you want me to pretend to be a hooker or something? I don't know how to act—"

"Just be yourself, that'll be convincing enough."

"I'm going to shove my foot so far up your ass my shoelaces will choke you," jimin grumbles as he slips off his hoodie and shirt, slipping on the blouse. "Holy shit you went all out," jimin gasps as he pulls out earrings and other jewelry along with some lip gloss and there's even a pair of platform boots.

"Disguise is key, did you bring your gun?"

"Yep! Fully loaded," jimin snickers as he lifts his hips up to shimmy out of his joggers. In no time he's dressed in the clothes picked out for him, putting in his dangling earrings and applying the lip gloss before ruffling his hair to look more messy in a nice way.

"You move quick," Jeongguk says out of surprise as Jimin crawls back into the passengers seat, a smug smirk on his lips.

"When you have car sex as much as I have, you learn how to dress and undress pretty quickly, it's a gift really," jimin beams, primping himself in the side view mirror, smacking his lips to spread the lip gloss evenly. The plan they had went over before, go into the club, find the right guy and get him alone to get answers.

When they pull into the parking lot of a bar across town, the place is swarmed with men and women drinking and smoking outside. Jimin hops out, it was no place like Studio 93 but it was something as he hooks his arm with Jeongguk's, walking into the bar and Jimin makes sure to swivel his hips a little more. He likes the attention, especially knowing that those men will never have him, there's only one guy who can and will. Except thinking of yoongi makes a pit in his stomach grow, he feels guilty for not telling Yoongi and he'll be beyond pissed but he cares more for his boyfriend' and friend's safety than anything, they're his family.

When they step in, all Jimin can smell is booze and alcohol. He knows this place, it's where that guy from the poker game hangs out sometimes. He robbed him blind and jimin's breath hitches as he sees Deoksu, smoking by the lounge area of the bar.

"That's him," he whispers. "He had a gun in his glove compartment and it could have been the same one that shot Yoongi," he narrates, eyes raking over the man, leaning in close it Jeongguk so he's not noticeable. "He knows people, he's filthy rich and no doubt he could have paid someone."

"Over some cash you stole?"

"It was a lot of money, all the money he won from the poker game and the game was worth a lot, it happened before Yoongi got shot, like right before and it was aimed towards me."

"Talk to him," Jeongguk urges on.

"You know I can't."

The younger sighs and pulls something out from his pocket and it's a black lace venetian mask. "Put this on."

"You're joking," jimin snorts.

"Hoe it up, blondie," Jeongguk says and Jimin snatches the mask, grumbling as he places it over his eyes, pulling the strap around his head.

"Follow my lead," Jeongguk says, tugging Jimin behind him, Jimin trailing behind him, holding onto the back of Jeongguk's black t-shirt. "He plays poker right?" Jeongguk asks and Jimin hums in response. "Hide your face as much as possible, probably too drunk to recognize," Jeongguk whispers before they walk up to Deoksu and men around him, clad in suits or chains to big for their necks.

"Who are you, kid? What gives you the balls to even walk up to me like it's nothing?" Deoksu asks and Jimin let's out a little scoff but muffles it by hiding his face in Jeongguk's arm, lacing his fingers with the kid.

"Heard you're quite skilled in poker, let's just say I have more to offer you because I think we'd be great with talking business."

"What kind of business would you even have, kid, you're like twenty."

"Doesn't make me less capable," Jeongguk says, taking a set on the couch across from Deoksu, pulling Jimin onto his lap and the masked boy plays with the back of Jeongguk's hair, facing Jeongguk and his legs are hanging off of Jeongguk's thighs, sideways on his lap. He wants to show off his nicely toned legs and thighs, peak his interest.

"Hm."

"Perhaps my... escort could make you reconsider, he's quite the charmer and I heard you like men like him," Jeongguk says. "I'll give you a night and then we can get down to real business," Jeongguk cocks his head to the side.

Jimin can feel Deoksu's eyes on him and he turns to face him, never meeting his eyes because he's afraid he'll be able to tell. He's hoping he's drunk enough to be forgetful and that the bar's dim lights make it hard to make out features.

"We'll see."

"Doll, why don't you go play," Jeongguk tells Jimin and Jimin wants to shove his fist down Jeongguk's throat for talking to him like that but he bites back and gives a fake, toothy smile before he stands up, walking over to Deoksu and holding his hand out for the man to take.

The man takes it with a satisfied grunt as Jimin walks him towards the back. "Spare room?" He asks, deepening his voice and dropping it a lower octave to make it let familiar.

"One in the back, beautiful," Deoksu replies as Jimin leans him into a back room which looks a little identical to the red room. Deoksu closes and locks the door behind them and Jimin looks at him through the dim light of the room, stepping closer and he grabs him by tufts of hair, pulling his face close to his.

"I'll give you an experience," jimin hums and it's not a lie, his gun is tucked inside his waist band as he locks lips with the man, finding it quite disgusting and sloppy on the other man's part. It's rushed and messy as Deoksu leads Jimin towards the sofa but Jimin pushes him down on the  couch first, crawling on top of his lap and rutting down against him as soon as he gets the chance, tugging at the back of his head.

Jimin hates the feel of Deoksu's tongue laving at the nape of his neck, sucking and biting at his honey skin but he swallows the thought. "Man of money, huh?" Jimin asks lowly.

"Could say so, doll..." he hums against his neck and Jimin gulps as Deoksu leans in to whisper into his ear. "Trying to steal more, Min?" He whispers and jimin widens his eyes as Deoksu grabs a fistful of his hair and yanks harshly on it, causing Jimin to help.

"Brave of you to come back, unless you're here for a real man and realized your boyfriend is just a little kid with too much power, you really think you could fool me with that tattoo and those lips and eyes?" Deoksu spits out and Jimin holds back on reaching for his gun, wanting to get answers so if he has to play the victim, he will... just to play in to Deoksu's delusion that he's easy.

"I don't want the money, you're right about it, he's not a man, not a man for me and I felt bad for the money, there's something between us," jimin hums, eyes not even wavering as he looks through the mask.

"Is that so?"

"Thought about what you said about never going back once I get a taste of what could be, so I came for a taste," jimin hums, licking his bottom lip slowly, showing off his tongue ring and then flicking his tongue up.

Deoksu smirks at that, his ego probably through the roof right now. "You want that, doll?" He asks, feeling up Jimin's thigh with his free hand, other grasping his hair.

"Yes, but I can't enjoy it if I know you were the one after me," jimin says, gyrating his hips against Deoksu.

"What do you mean?"

"The drive by, the restaurant shooting..." jimin drawls out, raising an eyebrow and Deoksu laughs.

"That all sounds tempting, I'd love to get back at you and take away everything you love but I have better things to do,  if I did do it I would have succeeding, guess your guy didn't."

"Fuck," Jimin curses. If it were Deoksu he would have recognized Jeongguk, none of his goons or his cars are even similar to the drive by car. "This has been fun but i need to go," Jimin hisses, standing up to leave but Deoksu grabs onto him, pulling his hair and shoving him to the floor.

Jimin lands on the floor on his hands and knees, cursing under his breath. "Not so fast, sunshine, you came here to do something, right?" He asks, unbuttoning his pants as he blocks the only door.

"thought I told you I don't like shrimp," jimin snaps, standing up to his feet and he walks forward, reaching into his waistband and he pulls out his gun, pointing it at Deoksu, "I'll be leaving now," Jimin snaps as the man raises his arms in surrender, moving away from the door as Jimin walks out, tucking the gun away in his waist band again and he signals for Jeongguk so they can leave, sauntering out happily yet now he isn't so sure who exactly is behind everything.

Once he gets into the car again, he changes while Jeongguk waits outside, leaning his back against the window, smoking a cigarette and once jimin's red hoodie is pulled over his head he finally checks his phone to see a dozen missed calls from Yoongi and texts.

He decides to listen to the voicemail after texting Yoongi that he'll be home soon but the voicemail is loud with a bunch of shouting and then yoongi's voice is heard over if all.

"Where the fuck are you, Jimin? look, Hoseok got shot and it's a whole mess, just go home whenever you get this and we'll talk later

Then it ends after yoongi's rushed messaged and he pales as he takes it in.

Something has happened and he wasn't there to do anything.

He feels sick.

Not edited :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 98.4K 71
[COMPLETED] Jeonjungkook: "S E N D N U D E S" Kimtata: it's a 'give and take' shit bruh. Book Cover cr: @PastaWithSushi 💕
126K 1.8K 42
[Yoonmin Oneshot] ○Smut✅ ○Angst✅ ○Fluff✅ -Yoonfuckingsexy-
6.8K 474 14
Awesome cover by @pandan05 -He just wanted to be loved- ---- [Antifans of Jung Hoseok should stay away] [Warning: Do not Plagiarize] [#Book "2 in Sed...
229K 6.2K 19
ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ: This fan fiction may contain offense to some people please don't read ☻Jimin is acting different but what happens when Yoongi realizes but...