Just him

By sincerelyelsie

"You know Maia" His eyes locked to mine as he closed the space between us "I'm not into that puppy love shit... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
A u t h o r s n o t e
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Authors note
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Not an update
Twenty-five
18+ Bonus Chapter: Chap 6 shower scene
Little writers note

Just him

25.8K 271 69
By sincerelyelsie

** This is a quick book about lust, life and growing up. I'm not bothered doing a full story on it because I'm sure everyone loves quick reads. Oh and btw if your mind is still young then don't read this or just don't comment 'ewww'**

D e s c r i p t i o n

MATURE | Love, lust, and good looks. All things Max Connor has that draws Maia in.

Maia hasn't had the best life so far so whenever good comes her way, she doesn't take it very well. She comes home one day thinking she would be lonely like usual but she didn't know she would meet the guy who would change her life around.

Max Connor. Her brothers best friend. Some say he's irresistible and some say he can't be 'tamed'. He says he doesn't like puppy love and she's fine with that.

But can she deal with the good things that come her way. She's been brought down almost her whole life. Healing takes time and for Maia, she needs all the healing she can get.

He is all she thinks. Just him.

C h a r a c t e r s

M a i a C a p i t a l

L a r a O'brian

M a x C o n n o r

R y a n C a p i t a l
____
Vote
Comment
Enjoy
🕊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8M 339K 56
He was her best friend's brother. She was his little sister's best friend. He was a player. She had a crush on him. --------------------------- Ariel...
258K 7.6K 31
I pull up outside of his house and I don't move, "Want me to stay here so you have a ride home?" She shakes her head, "No. I'll probably get a ride f...
171K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
49K 1K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...