Becoming HIS✅

By NowSoonMaybeNever

{#1 HIS Series} Fresh out of high school with a promising music career ahead, Saryah's life was on the right... More

Author's Note
Chapter:1 Suprise
Chapter2: Taken
Chapter3: The Dress
Chapter4: Free As A Bird
Chapter5: My World
Chapter6: Regret
Chapter8: The Wedding
Chapter 9: Les Escargots
Chapter10: Simple
Chapter11: Pourquoi
Chapter12: Whipped
Chapter13: Be The One
Chapter14: Not Fair
Chapter15: Golden Rays
Chapter16: On His Knees
Chapter17: Freedom
Chapter 18: Opening Up
Chapter19: Read Me
Chapter 20: The L Word
Chapter21: Starting Over
Chapter22: As They Seem
Book Cover
Chapter23: Tears and Alcohol
Chapter24: My Turn
Chapter25: Fire and Ice
Chapter26: Bellissima
Chapter27: Sweetcakes
New Story
Chapter28: Any Other Way
Chapter29: Beautiful
Chapter30: Speak
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter31: Fontaine
Chapter32: Losing Her
Chapter33: Needing Her
Chapter 34: Free As Clouds
Chapter35: The End
Chapter 36: Diciotto Anni
Chapter37: Numb P1
Chapter38: Numb P2
Chapter39: Your Place
Chapter40: Checkmate
Chapter41: Nikolas
Chapter42: Stay
Chapter43: Goodbye
Chapter44: Becoming HIS
CHARACTERS
SEQUEL
Shoutouts

Chapter7: Goodnight

13.1K 286 42
By NowSoonMaybeNever

I tried to ignore David by staying in my room instead of going to eat breakfast. I realized it was a very bad idea as the smell and aroma of freshly baked croissants filled the air. It was almost two in the afternoon and my belly was practically eating itself. I needed to eat. Now!

After pacing around the room and contemplating how I could make it around without bumping into 'you know who'. I decide to grow a pair. David's room was right across from mine which made it harder for me to make it downstairs unseen. I turned the knob carefully and peeled back the door. As I stepped out the sight of two tall men in black made me jump in fright. I landed on the floor with a loud thump.

The two guards didn't help me at all. They just stood there with sunglasses on their faces straight ahead. The blonde haired guard's mouth pulled up into a smirk before replacing itself with a straight face once again. I heard something in David's room stir which cause panic to run through my veins. I straightened my posture and proceeded towards the kitchen quietly. Unfortunately the mean guards who posted my door.

Now posted my life.

They followed behind me silently move back every time I moved back. Stopping every time I stopped. I sighed softly. There was no escaping now.

************

I poured my third bowl of cheerios while licking my spoon. David had fruit loops and fruity pebbles but they weren't my kind of breakfast. As I was putting the cereal back into the cupboard a glass fell from the counter. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the shatter or cuts, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes one by one. A massive hand held the glass in a weird angle.

I followed the hand till it's trail stopped a the mahogany counter. "You should be a lot more careful next time" a light Italian accents rang through my ears as I felt hot breath on my neck. He was standing right behind me trapping me between the surfaces and himself.

Did he think this was charming?..... It isn't. I spun around, my body barely shoved his out of the way, resulting in our lips almost colliding once again. Both our breaths mixed together as our heartbeats quickly formed their own rhythm.

Both of us were nervous you could tell from our blushes and fastened breaths. I wasn't even thinking about Mason, or my parents all I wanted to to was kiss him. His plump rose lips became moist as he brought his tongue out and licked them.

In a flash, I pressed our lips together forcefully. He groaned as his hands held my lower back pushing our bodies together. My hands traveled up his muscular back feeling every inch and then my hand unconsciously tangled in his velvety hair.

I felt satisfaction. His hair was like silk, clearly he treated it with pride and care. His rough hand made it's way lower and lower almost reaching my behind. It inched closer and closer, but it wasn't until he reached around my waistband that I copped on. What was I doing?

I shoved him back wiping my mouth aggressively. I was panting like a maniac, holding onto the cold surface because my knees felt weak. I looked up to see his stubble framed face. He was hurt, but so was I. There was no way I was going to let him in.

I didn't let Bella and May in, so what was so special about him. I don't know why, but he gave me a feeling I could trust him. Confide in him. Lov-. No. He was a mafia leader, murderer and he took me away from my home. He is making me marry him tomorrow. He is not a good person and I will never let him in.

We looked into each others eyes our blues mixed. I couldn't take it, he made me feel weak, vulnerable. I sprinted towards my room slamming and locking the door behind me. I paced around the room for minutes before crossing my legs on the bed.

David was evil. End of. I will not love him like him or even tolerate him. The promise was empty. I was already losing myself around him and it's been three days, How was I going to stay strong around him for the rest of my life. Just because he's being kind, nice, taking care of me, handsome, and funny. He appreciates the little things I do. Gets very happy when I just smile at him. Did I saw he's the most handsome man I've ever seen......... Wait.

I think I like David.

**********

After hours of contemplating and screaming into my pillow, footsteps outside the door interrupted me. I slowly tip toed to the door and pressed my ears against it. I heard the heels of shoes walk back and forth in front of my door. The person was reciting a speech or something. When they stopped pacing the corridor I ran back to my bed.

A loud knock echoed through the room. I steadily walked to the door and opened it cautiously. David stood there looking surprised I opened the door for him. He held the key to he room in his right hand ready to come in without my permission.

I rolled my eyes as I made my way back to the soft mattress. He sat on the very edge of the bed as if I was diseased. My mouth formed a pout as I let quiet words out "I don't bite".

He chuckled and scooted closer to my seating place. His light laugh brought a smile to my face. It was truly a wonderful sound I wouldn't mind hearing again. "Saryah-".

"David".

I sharply interrupted him wanting to piss him off. "I know you're probably really confused about your feeling now, but I feel like deep down you're in love with me. I-I-I I mean u-um you may l-l-like me". I slow smile crawled onto my face unwillingly seeing him all frazzled because of me gave me a warm feeling inside that I couldn't describe.

He was right. I have a feeling I do like him. Just a bit. But it was nothing more than a crush that I am really confused about. Maybe I have Stockholm syndrome. Yes. That's the reason. If you think about it, why would I have a crush on him?

He took me away from my parents and ripped my life out of my hands. He kidnapped me as I was so so so close to getting freedom. But, he's been nothing but kind to me since I came. He threatened me only once....... after I threatened him first. He has never hit me, or scream at me nor push me down the stairs or something, so he may not be that bad. I could give him a chance.

"So would you like to go out with me?" My heart raced, I was overthinking his first sentence causing me to miss the rest of his speech. And he just asked me out. My eyes widened in fear. "I mean like out, to like talk and stuff".

I took a sigh of relief as he continued lightly chuckling. "Uh, yeah sure". He stood up and I followed in suit. "Well it's almost six".

Really! How long was I screaming into that pillow?

"So I'll be waiting for you by seven". He strolled out of the room before abruptly turning around. "Remember seven okay, so um I'll see you then I guess".

"Okay, David".

"Okay bye, do we.... like hug or something".

"Uhh. No".

"Kay then bye".

"Bye".

"By-".

I quietly closed the door. That. Was. So. Awkward. I tried to catch the breaths that were apparently stuck in my lungs. My face was as hot as the earths core and my knees were so weak, I almost fell to the floor. He was stuttering.... because of me. My face burned as I pushed the windows open.  It was too hot. I was too hot.

I was currently pacing the walk in searching for the right outfit to wear. Where was he taking me? Would we go to a drive in restaurant or since he was he mafia leader, he could take me anywhere! My breathing slowed down as my vision became blurry. Maybe I could peak into David's room to see what he was wearing.

I quickly scuttled toward the door before remembering I was in a tiny towel. I slipped on a cotton robe over and stealthily made my way across the slim hallway. The guards weren't there which seemed to surprise me. They stuck to my back like a sweaty tank top.

I knocked twice on David's door, before I knew it the door swung open and David stood there in a dark black button up and matching skinny jeans. The top three buttons were undone and his shirt wasn't tucked in giving off a pretty basic vibe. Casual.

I ran into my room locking the door behind me. Leaving a confused but smirking David at his bedroom door. I sprinted back into the wardrobe and lotion-ed up. I threw on some light make up before picking out my outfit. I wore a light grey spaghetti strap crop top, dark blue jeggings, a knitted white cardigan and some black Adidas superstars. I put my hair into two loose dutch braids leaving half to fall freely.

I looked in the mirror and picked up my mothers necklace my dad gave her when they went on their first date. I sighed happily to myself. "It's my turn, mama". I breathed in holding back the tears and skipped to he door.

*******

Going down the stairs my heart was racing miles per minute. David stood their leaning against the stair banister. He had put on a pair of sunglasses and superstars like me. When he noticed my presence he slowly took off his sunglasses with his mouth agape.

He stared as if he had found the eighth wonder of the world. We stared at each other at the foot of the stairs. Nobody said a word. David reached his hand near my face and brushed a loose baby hair to he side. "You look amazing". Those three words made my heart flutter like it had never before.

When Mason complimented me I didn't feel this feeling, not even up to a hundredth of it. A loud click and a flash broke us out of our moment. Helga lowered the phone quietly, She was smiling like she needed a doctor and David just shook his head with his eyes closed.

"Shall we?" David held out his palm and I fought with myself before cleaning my sweaty palms and placing them on his ready ones. Helga squealed in delight and followed us out the door way. "Have her back by eleven, no later. Don't take her to somewhere where it's wet you don't want to ruin her hair. And remember, use protection or not. Whatever you yungens are into". She closed the door sighing to herself.

I heard her mention the word 'grand babies' before disappearing. David opened the car door for me. I sat down quietly as he went to open his own. I smoothed my hands across the dashboard in awe "Audi R8. Matte Black". I gasped this must have cost thousands.

"Sorry about her. She's just-"

"Excited".

He turned his head to the side before letting out a high pitched sound. "Weird".

**********

David and I were currently entering a carrier on the Ferris wheel. We sat down beside each other before he awkwardly shuffled closer to me. We had gone on almost fifteen rides, David had won me five stuffed animals. He had thrown the dart hitting bulls eye each time angering the stall man resulting in us having to leave his stall. David swore under his breath multiple time even holding onto his pistol that was held in his waistband.

We dropped the stuffed animals into the car before I saw the ferris wheel shining brightly. I recognized many guards dressed up in casual clothing, beside their partners. My heart melted at how kind David was to them. Even the two guards who posted my door were there with their partners.

I was holding onto my candy floss looking at the outstanding view. I felt a cold hand on the right side of my lip. "You've got something there". He swiped it away before sitting back in his former seat. I turned to him and shifted closer to his body for warmth. He turned his neck staring into my eyes.

I have no clue why but, as we were going higher and higher I held onto David's hand. If he asked I'd just say I was afraid of heights.

The Ferris wheel came to a stop causing me and David to tip over a bit. We were on the top, he was leaning over me and I could feel his warm breath fan my face lightly. I made the first move leaning upwards, he leaned down and our lips met in the middle.

The scene was so cliche, but I wouldn't want it any other way. He deepened the kiss pushing our lips together harder. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly granted it. My hands went straight for his soft hair again and I weaved my hands through it. This time I wasn't feeling disgusted or sick. It felt exhilarating, passionate and loving.

We pulled back simultaneously catching our breaths. A smile wouldn't leave his face as we stayed in the same position in silence. He sat up straight and pulled me to his side. He placed a warm kiss in between my braids. I closed my eyes and submitted to his touch. He had an arm around my shoulders with my head resting on his chest. Everything was perfect.

************

I opened the fridge quietly searching for milk. I pulled the fresh milk from in between six different milks and closed the fridge. "Pre-wedding jitters". A soft Italian voice almost scared me to death. avid stood there leaning against the door frame, he was wearing a pair of cotton blue pyjama shorts.

He was shirtless causing a red blush to color my cheeks. He snickered at my reaction and made himself a glass of milk. As he was pouring I sat in my seat and started on my miniature bowl of frosted flakes. I felt that if I ate too much I would puke.

He brought the glass too his lips and drank slowly. I swallowed some flakes mesmerized by the show he was putting on. He finished wit the cup and set it in the loaded dishwasher. A drop of milk trickled down the edge of his lips. He brought his tongue out and wiped it slowly.

"Just know, I'm not so bad once you get to know me." He settled beside me with a spoon in hand. "May I?"

"Knock yourself out". I shyly looked at the ground as he dug into my bowl of cereal. "What's wrong?" He dropped his spoon and lifted my chin to stare deeply into my eyes. I couldn't look away it was like the moonlight made them abnormally bright.

"It's just I- I. Never mind". I shook away the negative thoughts and tried to look forward to tomorrow. "What? You realized you're madly in love with me?".

Umm maybe.

"No- No-no none of that nonsense". I giggled off the awkward moment while he almost collapsed in laughter. "You're really special you know that". David recovered from his laughing fit complementing me. My permanent blush turned even darker in embarrassment.

After a few minutes of chatting and bonding I seemed to like David as a person. He talked about how he used to fight off all the guys who came near Claire. He said once she came home crying after he had cracked a boy she liked's skull. He never really spoke about his childhood, more about stuff he did with Claire which worried me a bit.

I looked down realizing that the bowl as finished. I felt a sad feeling deep down, seeing as I had a reason to stay down with him. We wiped the counter, turned on the dishwasher and retired to our rooms. As I approached my room David stood by his door. The tension in the hallway was thick. Both of us daring the other to speak first.

"Well-". I almost leaped into his arms smashing my lips on his. Our lips interlocked and an electric feeling ran through my veins ending in the bottom of my spine. We pulled away, he stroke my hair softly as we caught out breaths. Our foreheads rested against each others automatically.

Involuntarily I stepped back with a huge smile on my face. I opened my door by a crack before turning my head back to him. "Goodnight, Gandy".

"Goodnight, Hamilton".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 526 30
This story is about a girl named Farah Fareen who belongs to a very conservative Muslim family in Pakistan but still, her parents want her to become...
2K 63 23
(Book 1 of His Mafia series) My lover, Stefano. I was so captivated by his love and lust I let the most obvious details slip through the cracks. I b...
494 23 11
(villain×heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...