The Pool Boy

By BxxkTxpia

"Do you not think I know what you're doing, little girl?" He asked with a wicked smirk and he walked towards... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

10

140K 2.1K 743
By BxxkTxpia

"That sounded lovely Hannah," Olivia chimed as I finished playing a song on the piano per her request.  I gave her a sheepish smile as I pulled the cover back over the keys and I rested my hands on the dark wood. Olivia began to go on and on about my playing and how much she liked the music, but I failed to listen. I got distracted when I looked out the window and admired the man working outside. The same man that has been ignoring me for the past two days. It didn't seem like a long time, but when your body is so deprived of a release it felt like ages since he last touched me. I wanted him to bring back those feelings he gave the night he snuck in my room the same feelings my hands failed to recreate as I laid in bed with thoughts of him. 

He was standing next to my mother outside looking at the plans in her hand. The garden was almost complete and they were just adding some final touches here and there. It looked beautiful. Today's task was putting in the fountain in the center off all the flowers and bushes that were strategically placed. It looked like hard work so I wasn't going to attempt to get his attention. This was his job after all. 

Yesterday my attempt to get his attention was to ask him if he needed any help planting the small flowers between the bushes to fill up the blank space. He gave me a simple no before ignoring my presence and making me look like an idiot standing there. He made no effort to talk to me and that lead to me walking away with a pout on my lips. 

I dragged my eyes away from him and spun around on the bench I sat at. Olivia must have realized I hadn't been listening because she wasn't anywhere to be found. Oops. 

I began to walk out of the living room, but my phone rang in my pocket. I swiftly pulled it out and a deep sigh left my lips as my father's name glared back at me. I hadn't called him in about a week because I was tired of the same old talk, but I answered anyway. It wouldn't be fair to him if I didn't answer and then complain he didn't make an effort.

"Hi, Daddy," I said and I began to walk down the hall to the study just so my call wouldn't be interrupted. 

"Hannah, dear, how are you?" He asked and for once he didn't have his "business" voice as I called it. The same voice he used when he talked to clients. I couldn't help but smile at the genuine care in his tone. It was also the first time he called me first.

"I'm doing good, Jamie and Jack are back so they have been over a lot,"

"I'm glad, it's probably nice having people there you're own age," I nodded.

"Yeah, Jamie is still her crazy self so I take them in small doses," We giggled at that because we both know Jamie is a hand full. We chatted some more and we caught up on things and it was nice. 

When the conversation began to die he spoke up again,"I was wondering if it would be alright with you if I stole your mother away for a few days? Tonight actually. I wanted to ask you first before I sent the jet to go get her. I'm in her favorite city right now and want to take out for dinner," My father explained and I smiled at how romantic his actions were. He was in Paris right now and my mother just adored Paris she loved the lights and the romantic atmosphere of it all. 

I of course agreed and he told me that she would be leaving tonight and would return the day after tomorrow. I was happy for her and I knew she missed him terribly. "You're the best, but don't think I've forgotten about you, dear, would you like me to fly you and maybe your friends over for the day sometime next week?" I cringed a bit at the thought. That's the last thing I wanted right now.

"Oh they wouldn't want that since they just got back from Spain, but maybe you can come home? You know, come to see you're family for once?" The bitterness was sudden, but I knew it had been there all along. I mean I hadn't seen him in ages because I've been gone at college he could take one day off to come home.

"Hannah-"

"I know you love me dad, but sometimes I think you love your hotels more than you love me," It was true I couldn't count how many birthdays or events he missed due to work and I was sick of it. I wanted my father to be present in my life not a distant memory of a man who occasionally came to see me with a damage control check in his hand to make me feel better. 

"Now you know that's not true!"

"Sure, dad, listen I gotta go," I sighed not wanting to start an argument. "Have fun on your date with mom," With that, I ended the call and looked at the phone for a second. This was all too much for me and I hated how just one phone call could send me over the edge into a ball of anger. More offten then not I got angry before I got sad about something, it's just the way I cope with things. It wasn't the best, I know. 

The rest of the day was spent with huffing and puffing and downright toddle behavior stomping and all. I acted like a preteen who hated the word and no one was safe from my rath.

"Hannah, Love, can you put this necklace on me?" My mother asked and I huffed and rolled my eyes. God, I'm a brat. She didn't seem to notice which I was glad. I'd hate to hurt her feelings due to my own problems. She looked good. She wore an all black dress that looked sexy, but still appropriate for her age. She told me all about how my father surprised her with the phone call a few hours ago and she looked like a blushing school girl as she talked about their plans for a romantic weekend.

I was happy for her. I knew she missed my father terribly and this was awfully romantic of him to do. "I'll be back Sunday!" She promised with a smile and she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I watched her leave with a small luggage bag in her hand. This was cute, but my father should be here.  He should be personally taking my mother out on dates in town. Not selfishly flying her to accommodate his own needs.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him and I looked around the living room. It was dark in the house because no one was home. My mother sent everyone home to their families since their help wouldn't be needed with only one person home. It was lonely. I glanced out the window and I saw the pool house in the distance lit up. He was awake. 

I shouldn't.

No no, I definitely shouldn't. I shook my head and looked away from the house that was calling my lonely self. I smoothed out my sundress to distract my evil thoughts, but it didn't help. I looked over my shoulder at the house once more and before I knew it I was slipping on some sandals and was walking across the yard. The air was humid making my skin sticky. The cool breeze danced by and if I wasn't so caught up in my thoughts I'd stop and star gaze at the thousands of stars in the sky above.

I walked across the brick pavement up to his door and decided to let myself in. I was setting myself up for success because every time I see him walking up to the door I lose my mind and become hypnotized. I was lonely and angry-well the anger was just a mask for my sadness, but it was easier to be angry. I was angry at William for ignoring me and I wanted him to touch me and make me feel good. I wanted to feel something besides what I'm feeling now. 

The sound of a sports game echoed through the pool house and the familiar freezing temperature welcomed me as I walked in. "Sure come on in!" I heard his sarcastic voice. I looked over and I saw William sitting at the kitchen table he first spanked me on. He was facing the t.v. while he typed onto his computer. I forced an easy and playful smile as I walked over to him. His attention wasn't on me but back on his computer and he didn't seem the least bit affected by the short dress I had on.

I rested my hand on his shoulder and moved it so it rubbed slowly across his back. His fingers stopped moving and I smirked softly, "Whatcha doing?" I asked and he looked up at me with a knowing smirk.

"Making a cake," He said and his sarcasm was high tonight, but I didn't let it phase me. "What do you want, sweetheart? Do you want some attention?" He said the second question lower than the first and I immediately rolled my bottom lip between my teeth as I looked down at him. I slowly nodded as my lips sat in a pout. His smirk deepened and his hands found my legs and slowly dragged up my skin. My eyes became heavy and I swallowed back a moan as they disappeared up my dress gripping my ass tightly. Yes, this is definitely what I wanted right now. 

I gasped and instinctively gripped his wrist when his fingers roughly rubbed against my core once before slowly pulling away. "Not right now, sweetheart," He said and my eyes widened as I felt the last bit of sanity in me evaporated. I pushed his back against his seat with my hands on his shoulders and I swiftly swung my leg over his lap and straddled him. My eyes were narrowed into slits as I looked at the man who made me so sexually frustrated. "No!" I seethed "I'm sick of this game! I feel fully punished, are you happy! So now I need you to fuck me! Right now!" I sounded like a toddler not getting their way and was forced to throw a tantrum. His eyes widened for a second and it looked similar to the night in my room where I took charge and straddled him in my bed. Maybe he's just not used to being out of control. He quickly composed himself and looked at me amused. I didn't like that.

"Little sexually frustrated, are we?" He asked as he settled his hands on my hips and I nodded my head. My anger depleting at his touch and all that was left was a sad pout on my lips. I missed his touch so much. He smirked at me and we just looked at one another while his thumbs ran slow circles on my hip bones. 

My eyes traveled down his face and they landed on his lips. Lips I still have yet to kiss. They looked so plump and soft and I already knew he was good with his mouth other places. I wanted his lips on mine. "Can I kiss you?" I asked as my small fingers ran up his shoulders and lightly over his neck till I was cupping jaw.

He looked indifferent as he slowly nodded, but that wouldn't do. He needed a taste of his own medicine. I tisked my tongue and shook my head. My finger ran over his awaiting lips, "Words, Baby," I mocked him and his eyes narrowed, but I could see the amusement in his face when he tried to retain a smirk.

"Yes, you may kiss me," He said and I smiled before leaning in and brushing my lips over his for a brief moment before slowly pressing our lips together. I felt dizzy as our lips moved gradually more heated and when he started to take charge and his tongue touched mine I almost passed out. That seemed to be a recurring theme he would let me have my fun for a moment before it was his turn.

His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to his body while his other hand cupped the side of my neck and his fingers ran into my hair.

I breathed heavily through my nose as my heart rate picked up. I could feel all my blood draining and going straight to my core. I've never had a kiss this amazing before. He knew just what to do. Where to kiss. How long to kiss. Where to lick. Where to bite. It was all so amazing.

My hips had a mind of their own as they roughly ground down on his. My hips were still aware of what I really wanted which I was grateful for because I needed him. When I felt him harden under me he cursed under his breath. He pulled away from the kiss and began to trail his kisses down my neck as he spoke. "Are you sure you want me to fuck you?" He asked and I whimpered when he sucked roughly on my skin.

"Yes!" I moaned and he stood without warning and my legs wrapped around him so I would not fall. His lips found mine as he carried me over to his bed. I gasped when I was thrown onto the bed. I bounced a little before I settled and I stared up at him. His eyes were scanning my body from head to toe. He saw how flustered I was and how needy I was for him only and I could tell he was enjoying every bit of it.

He examined me more and he slowly muttered under his breath,"What am I going to do with you?" He said as he stroked his lips thoughtfully.

"Whatever you want, William," I sat up and reached behind my dress and slowly unzipped it till it fell down to my hips revealing my white bra. I watched his face for any kind of effect but he just stared at me blankly. I scooted to the end of the bed and I pulled at his belt buckle till it came loose and I looked at him from under my eyelashes as I slowly pulled the leather from each loop. Once it was free he took it from my hands. I was a little worried I was about to be punished. He must have noticed my uneasiness because he smirked down at me.

His large hand roughly cupped my chin and he made me look at him, "Don't worry sweetheart. This isn't going to be used for what you're thinking. Now be a good girl and lay back." I quickly did as I was told. I kicked my dress off and I laid out like he demanded I do.

His knee pressed into the bed as he moved over me and he took both of my wrists above my head. He tied them up to his bed frame and I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to pull free, but they were stuck.

He stood up again and now he seemed more intimidating as he towered over me. I felt so vulnerable tied up like this and I knew he loved that. He loved being in control.

My hips bucked as he went to pull down my underwear and immediately the air hit my soaking clit. "I'll only ask you, for one thing, tonight and this is to not move," he said as he pried my willing legs wide open. On instinct, I almost closed them but his words echoed in my mind and I knew a punishment would be awarded if I disobeyed his demands.

I moaned when I felt his fingers glaze over the wetness between my legs. He teased me by doing this only causing me to get wetter. "Please," I said breathlessly. I needed him to do something or I was going to break his one and only rule. Without warning a finger entered me and my hips jerked but I quickly recovered to not moving. My eyes were screwed shut and my fingers clawed at the belt as he added another one and continued sweet torture on my body. He moved faster and I felt myself clench around his long fingers. My toes curled and my back involuntarily arched. I was so close, I just needed a little more... His thumb reached up and began drawing circles on my clit. I gasped and I knew that's what I needed to drive me over the edge.

"Oh fu-mmm" my curses muffled into a moan as he worked his fingers more to prolong my climax. I was out of breath and my heart was pumping like it would beat out of my chest. When I heard the zipper of his jeans I almost waved a white flag because my body was spent from that orgasm. I looked down between my legs to see him opening a condom carefully with his fingers as he gazed down at me.

Suddenly a second wind hit me when I saw his size waiting to enter me. "I'm not going to be gentle, little girl," He warned and I expected that. There was nothing gentle about William Arteaga and I was perfectly okay with that. The thought of the orgasm I was about to receive excited me because it could only get better from what he could do with his hands.

His strong hands gripped my thighs and he pulled me lower on the bed so my arms were pulled taught and I was forced to stay still. He swiftly put my legs so they dangled off his shoulders and without a seconds notice he slammed into me. I gasped and my eyes rolled back into my head as he skillfully pounded into me at different rhythms and speeds. I was glad my bra was still on because I knew my boobs would be jiggling all over the place till it was painful.

"Oh my god!" I gasped and panted as I already felt an orgasm building. I tried to pull at my hands but his grip on my hips kept me in place and my hands stayed put. I was afraid I was going to break the headboard by how hard I was pulling on it.

I felt the pull in my stomach again and this time it was so much stronger. I craned my neck back and scrunched up my face as my insides constricted around him. Skin slapping skin echoed through the air and my moans followed as his relentless thrusts pounded into me.

In seconds I cried out and my jaw dropped as my body tried to fight the orgasm. A string of curses left my lips as an euphoric bomb went off in my body and my muscles finally relaxed into bliss. Just in time to watch William cum. It was a magnificent sight. The veins popping out in his neck as he threw his head back and moaned. I'd fuck him every day just to see that again.

I felt my heartbeat in my ears as I came down from my high. William collapsed on my chest and our sweaty skin collided as we both tried to catch our breaths. Oh my god that was amazing!

He sucked in a final heavy breath and I felt his hand reach up and he skillfully untied my hands. My wrists cried out in joy from being released and he caught one of them in his hand and brought it down to his lips. His lips traced the red skin and he slowly kissed the mark. The action was sweet and I felt something in me that was new. I brushed it away and I brought my free hand up and I ran it through his curls lazily as we laid there. Him still laying between my legs with his head on my chest. His lips still kissing my skin and my hand still running through his hair.

I could stay like this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 101K 194
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
621K 25.4K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
613K 31.1K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
570K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...